Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2017, 09:59:02 AM »

Had a great herf, good discussion, good cigars...thanks to Tex.

Aaand, I pissed off at least one wife. Must have done something right.

People really suck.

But it's okay. I'm drunk off my ass and, all things considered it was a good night.

Now I'm going to bed. The beatings will continue tomorrow.

Fuck em all but nine - six pallbearers, two road guards, and one motherfucker to call cadence.
Can't wait to find out how I contributed to the success. ???
Cigars. All the cigars we smoked last night were purchased on Tex recommendation.

Morning, muchachos.
OK, glad you liked them all - what were they?

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2017, 10:00:45 AM »

This would be a pretty cool addition to a nice Man Cave, smoking buddies could have their own locker provided you have the key "just in case" you run short on smokes.......

https://austin.craigslist.org/bfs/6187314675.html
Wish it was closer to me.

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2017, 10:02:09 AM »

REPORT: Woman attacked with hot sauce bottle in Austin karaoke fight

http://www.statesman.com/news/crime--law/report-woman-attacked-with-hot-sauce-bottle-austin-karaoke-fight/834MLEVQRIzuBATcWr5W1H/
OK, I brought a bottle of hot sauce to work today, Tropical Pepper Co. Ghost Pepper (Naga
Jolokia Hot Sauce). so this story is right in my wheelhouse, Karaoke and Hot sauce.....
Go for it Valentine!
not for me, I brought it in for the Indian guys in the office, way too hot.
http://www.hotsaucefever.com/hotsauce/tropical-pepper-co-ghost-naga-jolokia/

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2017, 10:03:37 AM »

Some light reading for Raz when he sobers up:

http://sportingclassicsdaily.com/zane-greys-guns/
Thanks for that, I'm a huge Zane Grey fan, thanks to my late grandfather.

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2017, 10:08:30 AM »

Had a great herf, good discussion, good cigars...thanks to Tex.

Aaand, I pissed off at least one wife. Must have done something right.

People really suck.

But it's okay. I'm drunk off my ass and, all things considered it was a good night.

Now I'm going to bed. The beatings will continue tomorrow.

Fuck em all but nine - six pallbearers, two road guards, and one motherfucker to call cadence.
Can't wait to find out how I contributed to the success. ???
Cigars. All the cigars we smoked last night were purchased on Tex recommendation.

Morning, muchachos.
OK, glad you liked them all - what were they?
Various Laranjas, and Cuarentas.

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2017, 10:12:14 AM »

Had a great herf, good discussion, good cigars...thanks to Tex.

Aaand, I pissed off at least one wife. Must have done something right.

People really suck.

But it's okay. I'm drunk off my ass and, all things considered it was a good night.

Now I'm going to bed. The beatings will continue tomorrow.

Fuck em all but nine - six pallbearers, two road guards, and one motherfucker to call cadence.
Can't wait to find out how I contributed to the success. ???
Cigars. All the cigars we smoked last night were purchased on Tex recommendation.

Morning, muchachos.
OK, glad you liked them all - what were they?
Various Laranjas, and Cuarentas.
My $199 Shield is at the transfer station waiting on me.

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2017, 10:28:05 AM »

I need a break, think I will take a little walk.

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2017, 10:50:50 AM »

Break Time Lull?

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2017, 10:57:42 AM »

Had a great herf, good discussion, good cigars...thanks to Tex.

Aaand, I pissed off at least one wife. Must have done something right.

People really suck.

But it's okay. I'm drunk off my ass and, all things considered it was a good night.

Now I'm going to bed. The beatings will continue tomorrow.

Fuck em all but nine - six pallbearers, two road guards, and one motherfucker to call cadence.
Can't wait to find out how I contributed to the success. ???
Cigars. All the cigars we smoked last night were purchased on Tex recommendation.

Morning, muchachos.
OK, glad you liked them all - what were they?
Various Laranjas, and Cuarentas.
My $199 Shield is at the transfer station waiting on me.
Where did you find one for $199?

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2017, 10:58:09 AM »

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2017, 11:13:51 AM »

Holts JR AJ exclusive on sale today. First time I've heard of this one.

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/today-only-get-any-box-of-the-jr-exclusive-uncharted-cigars-for-only-49-95
Fixed it I think
Yep, my bad, it is indeed JR, not Holts. Sheesh on me.
Never heard of them before either.
Seen them but haven't tried them.
At least we're getting closer to finding someone who's tried them.

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2017, 11:21:14 AM »

Had a great herf, good discussion, good cigars...thanks to Tex.

Aaand, I pissed off at least one wife. Must have done something right.

People really suck.

But it's okay. I'm drunk off my ass and, all things considered it was a good night.

Now I'm going to bed. The beatings will continue tomorrow.

Fuck em all but nine - six pallbearers, two road guards, and one motherfucker to call cadence.
Can't wait to find out how I contributed to the success. ???
Cigars. All the cigars we smoked last night were purchased on Tex recommendation.

Morning, muchachos.
OK, glad you liked them all - what were they?
Various Laranjas, and Cuarentas.
My $199 Shield is at the transfer station waiting on me.
Where did you find one for $199?
PSA - 199.99 with FS

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2017, 11:22:00 AM »

Had a great herf, good discussion, good cigars...thanks to Tex.

Aaand, I pissed off at least one wife. Must have done something right.

People really suck.

But it's okay. I'm drunk off my ass and, all things considered it was a good night.

Now I'm going to bed. The beatings will continue tomorrow.

Fuck em all but nine - six pallbearers, two road guards, and one motherfucker to call cadence.
Can't wait to find out how I contributed to the success. ???
Cigars. All the cigars we smoked last night were purchased on Tex recommendation.

Morning, muchachos.
OK, glad you liked them all - what were they?
Various Laranjas, and Cuarentas.
My $199 Shield is at the transfer station waiting on me.
Where did you find one for $199?
PSA
Oh, you got the thumb safety version?

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2017, 11:26:25 AM »

Had a great herf, good discussion, good cigars...thanks to Tex.

Aaand, I pissed off at least one wife. Must have done something right.

People really suck.

But it's okay. I'm drunk off my ass and, all things considered it was a good night.

Now I'm going to bed. The beatings will continue tomorrow.

Fuck em all but nine - six pallbearers, two road guards, and one motherfucker to call cadence.
Can't wait to find out how I contributed to the success. ???
Cigars. All the cigars we smoked last night were purchased on Tex recommendation.

Morning, muchachos.
OK, glad you liked them all - what were they?
Various Laranjas, and Cuarentas.
My $199 Shield is at the transfer station waiting on me.
Where did you find one for $199?
PSA
Oh, you got the thumb safety version?
Yep, because it will be exclusively for carrying in my pocket and I do prefer it for that purpose.

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2017, 11:27:15 AM »

[...]

It's a nasty one to operate.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8