CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25

Author Topic: 9/5/2014  (Read 50948 times)

dogdays

Re: 9/5/2014
« Reply #255 on: September 05, 2014, 02:34:21 PM »

dogdays

« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2014, 02:34:34 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2014, 02:34:35 PM »

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Shrimp, some fresh catch fillets or steaks....Dorado maybe?
Mullet is big here, whatever that is.
grabbed a couple NY Strips, hot sausage, thick cut pork chops, green beens, cottage cheese, apples, cherry pie, and vanilla ice cream.
I've always used mullet as bait, never eaten it.
They fry it in some areas including Mississippi Coast and West Coast of FL don't see it used for human consumption too often in other places.  Tried it in Mississippi one time and Bite into it and you will certainly know you are eating FISH.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2014, 02:35:15 PM »

And with that, I say huzzah!
Have a good weekend LTG!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #259 on: September 05, 2014, 02:35:36 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #260 on: September 05, 2014, 02:35:39 PM »

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
grabbed a couple NY Strips, hot sausage, thick cut pork chops, green beens, cottage cheese, apples, cherry pie, and vanilla ice cream.
Don't forget to save a hot sausage for the landlady.
We will from now going forward refer to the Landlady as the Tiki Torcher

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #261 on: September 05, 2014, 02:36:45 PM »

Ithaca High School on lockdown.
The packaging of a BB gun was found in the school, according to the Ithaca School District’s website. Two Ithaca Police patrol SUVs were parked outside the school just before 11 a.m.
Ithaca High School's Friday lockdown was lifted at 12:30 p.m., according to an email from Principal Jarett Powers.

The school went into lockdown 9:10 a.m. Friday, after semi-automatic BB gun packaging was found in the boys' bathroom in Kulp Auditorium, Powers said.
"Administrators proceeded to secure the building by searching every locker and then all student bags," Powers said in the email.
The school's student newspaper, The Ithaca High School Tattler, posted Twitter pictures as students had their bags searched by school officials.
"The search did not yield a BB-gun, " Ithaca Police Public Information Officer Jamie Williamson said in a news release.
During the lockdown, students were served lunch in their classrooms and allowed to visit restrooms.
The Ithaca High School Tattler's Twitter account posted a picture that depicted a pizza slice and chocolate milk carton on a lunch tray.
Once the lockdown was lifted, students proceeded to their sixth-period classes, and followed their schedule for the remainder of the day, Powers said.
School will be released at the normal time of 3:32 p.m., and all after-school activities will continue as planned, Powers added.

we are getting a little fucking too carried away here.
Holy crap, only in NY.
Shit it could be everywhere and anywhere now! 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2014, 02:37:47 PM »

The packaging of a BB gun was found in the school, according to the Ithaca School District’s website. Two Ithaca Police patrol SUVs were parked outside the school just before 11 a.m.
Ithaca High School's Friday lockdown was lifted at 12:30 p.m., according to an email from Principal Jarett Powers.

The school went into lockdown 9:10 a.m. Friday, after semi-automatic BB gun packaging was found in the boys' bathroom in Kulp Auditorium, Powers said.
"Administrators proceeded to secure the building by searching every locker and then all student bags," Powers said in the email.
The school's student newspaper, The Ithaca High School Tattler, posted Twitter pictures as students had their bags searched by school officials.
"The search did not yield a BB-gun, " Ithaca Police Public Information Officer Jamie Williamson said in a news release.
During the lockdown, students were served lunch in their classrooms and allowed to visit restrooms.
The Ithaca High School Tattler's Twitter account posted a picture that depicted a pizza slice and chocolate milk carton on a lunch tray.
Once the lockdown was lifted, students proceeded to their sixth-period classes, and followed their schedule for the remainder of the day, Powers said.
School will be released at the normal time of 3:32 p.m., and all after-school activities will continue as planned, Powers added.

Holy crap, only in NY.
Rule #1: Don't fuck with guns in NY
Rule #2:  Don't let anybody associated with a School System know you find pleasure in guns

dogdays

« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2014, 02:37:52 PM »

Don't forget to save a hot sausage for the landlady.
We will from now going forward refer to the Landlady as the Tiki Torcher
LOL, good one Dave!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2014, 02:40:36 PM »

time to eat.
Damn, Tiki Torcher's pussy looks like a steak and the muff looks like overgrown green beans with some age moving in.

dogdays

« Reply #265 on: September 05, 2014, 02:41:00 PM »

Holy crap, only in NY.
Rule #1: Don't fuck with guns in NY
Rule #2:  Don't let anybody associated with a School System know you find pleasure in guns
Yes but look at all the crazy stuff going on at schools now a days , you cant blame them. 

dogdays

« Reply #266 on: September 05, 2014, 02:41:45 PM »

time to eat.
Damn, Tiki Torcher's pussy looks like a steak and the muff looks like overgrown green beans with some age moving in.
LOL!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #267 on: September 05, 2014, 02:42:08 PM »

Afternoon all.  Dropped by my office for about 30 minutes then headed towards home for some seegars, beers and pool time.

dogdays

« Reply #268 on: September 05, 2014, 02:44:07 PM »

Afternoon all.  Dropped by my office for about 30 minutes then headed towards home for some seegars, beers and pool time.
Later Dave, enjoy the rest of your day!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #269 on: September 05, 2014, 02:44:21 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25