CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25

Author Topic: 9/5/2014  (Read 49861 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/5/2014
« Reply #240 on: September 05, 2014, 01:49:59 PM »

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Shrimp, some fresh catch fillets or steaks....Dorado maybe?
Mullet is big here, whatever that is.
grabbed a couple NY Strips, hot sausage, thick cut pork chops, green beens, cottage cheese, apples, cherry pie, and vanilla ice cream.
I've always used mullet as bait, never eaten it.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #241 on: September 05, 2014, 01:50:33 PM »

I found Dean!

sfish

« Reply #242 on: September 05, 2014, 01:52:07 PM »

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
grabbed a couple NY Strips, hot sausage, thick cut pork chops, green beens, cottage cheese, apples, cherry pie, and vanilla ice cream.
It's a bad hair style Dean

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #243 on: September 05, 2014, 01:57:35 PM »

landlady just showed up.
What was the premise you used to take her picture, I'm wondering?
phone contact picture. lol.

He's better than we thought guys!   ;)  Let us know how she is!
Definitely didn't give him enough credit. Well done, sir.
Official new screen name for Dean.  FL Stud
no that. stud I'm not.
Go with it Deano....you can't fight destiny.
Agreed...STOP RESISTING!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #244 on: September 05, 2014, 01:59:14 PM »

Don't forget to save a hot sausage for the landlady.

dwgbryant

« Reply #245 on: September 05, 2014, 02:01:11 PM »

Ithaca High School on lockdown.
The packaging of a BB gun was found in the school, according to the Ithaca School District’s website. Two Ithaca Police patrol SUVs were parked outside the school just before 11 a.m.
Ithaca High School's Friday lockdown was lifted at 12:30 p.m., according to an email from Principal Jarett Powers.

The school went into lockdown 9:10 a.m. Friday, after semi-automatic BB gun packaging was found in the boys' bathroom in Kulp Auditorium, Powers said.
"Administrators proceeded to secure the building by searching every locker and then all student bags," Powers said in the email.
The school's student newspaper, The Ithaca High School Tattler, posted Twitter pictures as students had their bags searched by school officials.
"The search did not yield a BB-gun, " Ithaca Police Public Information Officer Jamie Williamson said in a news release.
During the lockdown, students were served lunch in their classrooms and allowed to visit restrooms.
The Ithaca High School Tattler's Twitter account posted a picture that depicted a pizza slice and chocolate milk carton on a lunch tray.
Once the lockdown was lifted, students proceeded to their sixth-period classes, and followed their schedule for the remainder of the day, Powers said.
School will be released at the normal time of 3:32 p.m., and all after-school activities will continue as planned, Powers added.

we are getting a little fucking too carried away here.

Threebean

« Reply #246 on: September 05, 2014, 02:03:54 PM »

The packaging of a BB gun was found in the school, according to the Ithaca School District’s website. Two Ithaca Police patrol SUVs were parked outside the school just before 11 a.m.
Ithaca High School's Friday lockdown was lifted at 12:30 p.m., according to an email from Principal Jarett Powers.

The school went into lockdown 9:10 a.m. Friday, after semi-automatic BB gun packaging was found in the boys' bathroom in Kulp Auditorium, Powers said.
"Administrators proceeded to secure the building by searching every locker and then all student bags," Powers said in the email.
The school's student newspaper, The Ithaca High School Tattler, posted Twitter pictures as students had their bags searched by school officials.
"The search did not yield a BB-gun, " Ithaca Police Public Information Officer Jamie Williamson said in a news release.
During the lockdown, students were served lunch in their classrooms and allowed to visit restrooms.
The Ithaca High School Tattler's Twitter account posted a picture that depicted a pizza slice and chocolate milk carton on a lunch tray.
Once the lockdown was lifted, students proceeded to their sixth-period classes, and followed their schedule for the remainder of the day, Powers said.
School will be released at the normal time of 3:32 p.m., and all after-school activities will continue as planned, Powers added.

Holy crap, only in NY.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #247 on: September 05, 2014, 02:05:00 PM »

Holy crap, only in NY.
Rule #1: Don't fuck with guns in NY

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #248 on: September 05, 2014, 02:10:57 PM »

GAM GAM!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #249 on: September 05, 2014, 02:19:23 PM »

Totally disagree, rather them search for something and not find anything, then to ignore it because it's "just bb-gun packaging" and they miss something that ends up causing harm to kids. But that's probably just the 'father of 3 school-age kids' in me talking.

dogdays

« Reply #250 on: September 05, 2014, 02:20:12 PM »

GAM GAM!

LMAO!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #251 on: September 05, 2014, 02:23:37 PM »

Totally disagree, rather them search for something and not find anything, then to ignore it because it's "just bb-gun packaging" and they miss something that ends up causing harm to kids. But that's probably just the 'father of 3 school-age kids' in me talking.
I support the searching and all of the due-diligence after, just wondering when these kids will learn that's a joke that isn't funny.  And even if it wasn't on purpose, they should still get a belt whoopin!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #252 on: September 05, 2014, 02:26:55 PM »

And with that, I say huzzah!

dogdays

« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2014, 02:28:23 PM »

And with that, I say huzzah!
Later Dave , have a good one !