dogdays

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Better get some good food before you go for dessert!

Creme Pie
Hope it's not his cream...BAM!

C'mon. He ain't no Boa tramp... now, her on the other hand. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
dean is going to tap that !

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Better get some good food before you go for dessert!

Creme Pie
Hope it's not his cream...BAM!

C'mon. He ain't no Boa tramp... now, her on the other hand. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
dean is going to tap that !
I'm just waiting for the topless pics...should we do a calendar bet and pick dates?  5er from everyone? ;)
Logged

dogdays

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Better get some good food before you go for dessert!

Creme Pie
Hope it's not his cream...BAM!

C'mon. He ain't no Boa tramp... now, her on the other hand. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
dean is going to tap that !
I'm just waiting for the topless pics...should we do a calendar bet and pick dates?  5er from everyone? ;)
now that sounds good .

Sorry, this is the inside layout:

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Better get some good food before you go for dessert!

Creme Pie
Hope it's not his cream...BAM!

C'mon. He ain't no Boa tramp... now, her on the other hand. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
dean is going to tap that !
I'm just waiting for the topless pics...should we do a calendar bet and pick dates?  5er from everyone? ;)
I'm in!

You will be the receiver of the delivered wood?  We're not judging.
Why, you offering to deliver?  Dean is out marketing what he is calling his 5 wood from what I hear, better step up.
Logged

dwgbryant

landlady just showed up.
What was the premise you used to take her picture, I'm wondering?
phone contact picture. lol.

He's better than we thought guys!   ;)  Let us know how she is!
Definitely didn't give him enough credit. Well done, sir.
Official new screen name for Dean.  FL Stud
no that. stud I'm not.

Where's the electric inlet for active humidification and lighting?

Where's the electric inlet for active humidification and lighting?
It will be on the bottom of the humi, not sure which side...will be a 2outlet reciptical: 1 for oasis and 1 for led lights

landlady just showed up.
What was the premise you used to take her picture, I'm wondering?
phone contact picture. lol.

He's better than we thought guys!   ;)  Let us know how she is!
Definitely didn't give him enough credit. Well done, sir.
Official new screen name for Dean.  FL Stud
no that. stud I'm not.
FL Park Stud...change it Tony!

Where's the electric inlet for active humidification and lighting?
It will be on the bottom of the humi, not sure which side...will be a 2outlet reciptical: 1 for oasis and 1 for led lights
What about the neon sign for the front glass that says, "Shaun's Smokes"?
Logged

dwgbryant

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Shrimp, some fresh catch fillets or steaks....Dorado maybe?
Mullet is big here, whatever that is.
grabbed a couple NY Strips, hot sausage, thick cut pork chops, green beens, cottage cheese, apples, cherry pie, and vanilla ice cream.

Where's the electric inlet for active humidification and lighting?
It will be on the bottom of the humi, not sure which side...will be a 2outlet reciptical: 1 for oasis and 1 for led lights
What about the neon sign for the front glass that says, "Shaun's Smokes"?
No neon, just led strip lights :)  All glass will be frosted(sandblasted)

landlady just showed up.
What was the premise you used to take her picture, I'm wondering?
phone contact picture. lol.

He's better than we thought guys!   ;)  Let us know how she is!
Definitely didn't give him enough credit. Well done, sir.
Official new screen name for Dean.  FL Stud
no that. stud I'm not.
Go with it Deano....you can't fight destiny.
Logged

dogdays

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Better get some good food before you go for dessert!

Creme Pie
Hope it's not his cream...BAM!

C'mon. He ain't no Boa tramp... now, her on the other hand. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
dean is going to tap that !
I'm just waiting for the topless pics...should we do a calendar bet and pick dates?  5er from everyone? ;)
I'm in!
+1