Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2017, 01:45:25 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
Obviously, hump day is a busy work day too. It doesn't help that half our banter is traveling.
Lol, good point.

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2017, 01:46:05 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
with an good chance of darkness, later this evening!
Hello Boys... 8)
Good afternoon, Flip.
I don't travel much, got a ride to the train station this morning,  Gabrielle, wanted to borrow
my car(still mine for a few weeks, till I get a new used car, then it's hers!).

« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2017, 02:14:09 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
with an good chance of darkness, later this evening!
Hello Boys... 8)
Good afternoon, Flip.
I don't travel much, got a ride to the train station this morning,  Gabrielle, wanted to borrow
my car(still mine for a few weeks, till I get a new used car, then it's hers!).
Been living off 1 car since my last used one broke down. Considering replacing it but it's difficult to justify since I take mass transit to work.

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2017, 02:22:52 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2017, 02:29:40 PM »

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2017, 02:30:17 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
with an good chance of darkness, later this evening!
Hello Boys... 8)
Good afternoon, Flip.
I don't travel much, got a ride to the train station this morning,  Gabrielle, wanted to borrow
my car(still mine for a few weeks, till I get a new used car, then it's hers!).
Been living off 1 car since my last used one broke down. Considering replacing it but it's difficult to justify since I take mass transit to work.
Just went on Car Gurus, found some for under 3K.

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2017, 02:31:15 PM »

Hazzuh!
Is it that time already?
Apparently. Still 2 1/2 hours left here.

« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2017, 02:32:06 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
with an good chance of darkness, later this evening!
Hello Boys... 8)
Good afternoon, Flip.
I don't travel much, got a ride to the train station this morning,  Gabrielle, wanted to borrow
my car(still mine for a few weeks, till I get a new used car, then it's hers!).
Been living off 1 car since my last used one broke down. Considering replacing it but it's difficult to justify since I take mass transit to work.
Just went on Car Gurus, found some for under 3K.
Some what? Another Lexus?

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2017, 03:14:23 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
with an good chance of darkness, later this evening!
Hello Boys... 8)
It's the Flippy Dippy Weatherman...

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2017, 03:30:28 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
with an good chance of darkness, later this evening!
Hello Boys... 8)
Good afternoon, Flip.
I don't travel much, got a ride to the train station this morning,  Gabrielle, wanted to borrow
my car(still mine for a few weeks, till I get a new used car, then it's hers!).
Been living off 1 car since my last used one broke down. Considering replacing it but it's difficult to justify since I take mass transit to work.
Just went on Car Gurus, found some for under 3K.
Some what? Another Lexus?
2000 Volvo S70 Turbo, for around 2k, but it needs premium fuel, and it looks like the glove box
was broken into.  Nice Infiniti QX4 2002 might do the trick for about $2,500

« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2017, 04:01:37 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
with an good chance of darkness, later this evening!
Hello Boys... 8)
Good afternoon, Flip.
I don't travel much, got a ride to the train station this morning,  Gabrielle, wanted to borrow
my car(still mine for a few weeks, till I get a new used car, then it's hers!).
Been living off 1 car since my last used one broke down. Considering replacing it but it's difficult to justify since I take mass transit to work.
Just went on Car Gurus, found some for under 3K.
Some what? Another Lexus?
2000 Volvo S70 Turbo, for around 2k, but it needs premium fuel, and it looks like the glove box
was broken into.  Nice Infiniti QX4 2002 might do the trick for about $2,500
Hmmmm. I'm gonna need a 2nd car if I ever intend to herf again.

« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2017, 05:58:01 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
with an good chance of darkness, later this evening!
Hello Boys... 8)
But as late as it's going to be for the year, so enjoy.

« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2017, 05:59:33 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
with an good chance of darkness, later this evening!
Hello Boys... 8)
Good afternoon, Flip.
I don't travel much, got a ride to the train station this morning,  Gabrielle, wanted to borrow
my car(still mine for a few weeks, till I get a new used car, then it's hers!).
Been living off 1 car since my last used one broke down. Considering replacing it but it's difficult to justify since I take mass transit to work.
Just went on Car Gurus, found some for under 3K.
Some what? Another Lexus?
2000 Volvo S70 Turbo, for around 2k, but it needs premium fuel, and it looks like the glove box
was broken into.  Nice Infiniti QX4 2002 might do the trick for about $2,500
Hmmmm. I'm gonna need a 2nd car if I ever intend to herf again.
So you have a month to get it.

« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2017, 06:00:52 PM »

« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2017, 06:12:23 PM »

Founders Brewing is just down the street....and calling my name.  BBL
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7