Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2017, 06:34:15 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
with an good chance of darkness, later this evening!
Hello Boys... 8)
But as late as it's going to be for the year, so enjoy.
Hope it does not keep me awake!

« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2017, 06:35:31 PM »

The madness is intense here today.
with an good chance of darkness, later this evening!
Hello Boys... 8)
Good afternoon, Flip.
I don't travel much, got a ride to the train station this morning,  Gabrielle, wanted to borrow
my car(still mine for a few weeks, till I get a new used car, then it's hers!).
Been living off 1 car since my last used one broke down. Considering replacing it but it's difficult to justify since I take mass transit to work.
Just went on Car Gurus, found some for under 3K.
Go down to Laredo and you can find some for $500.

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2017, 06:41:33 PM »

Evening Daves and CarShoppin'Vita. Stopped by the smoke shop with the Oscars here in CT and picked up a maddy for the weekend.

« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2017, 06:48:29 PM »

« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2017, 06:48:50 PM »

Evening Daves and CarShoppin'Vita. Stopped by the smoke shop with the Oscars here in CT and picked up a maddy for the weekend.
Evening Bean

« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2017, 07:13:36 PM »

A 30-minute Texas hailstorm causes $480 million in damages

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/A-30-minute-Texas-hailstorm-causes-480-million-11234733.php
Odessa?  Dust storms, yeah, but grapefruit sized hail?  Pesky climate change!

« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2017, 07:14:21 PM »

« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2017, 07:21:08 PM »

Elsewhere in the news. http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/School-employee-pleads-not-guilty-to-rape-sodomy-11236914.php

Sodomy?  She was teaching the boy some weird schitt.

« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2017, 07:50:19 PM »

Elsewhere in the news. http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/School-employee-pleads-not-guilty-to-rape-sodomy-11236914.php

Sodomy?  She was teaching the boy some weird schitt.
But at least she was teaching him something.

« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2017, 08:01:30 PM »

https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/pistoff-kristoff-robusto-cigars/item-60052?auctionnum=2016634
Got one put aside for you to try, if we can ever get a herf scheduled.......a.....Tony......
I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, I have one of those Pistoffs in my portable but have been too intimidated to light it up.

Smoked the 601 Steel robusto today. I liked it. Found it to be very nutty tasting. Unfortunately, all my eating light is not conducive to these full bodied cigars. I pretty much passed out on the bus ride home.

« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2017, 08:06:09 PM »

https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/pistoff-kristoff-robusto-cigars/item-60052?auctionnum=2016634
Got one put aside for you to try, if we can ever get a herf scheduled.......a.....Tony......
I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, I have one of those Pistoffs in my portable but have been too intimidated to light it up.

Smoked the 601 Steel robusto today. I liked it. Found it to be very nutty tasting. Unfortunately, all my eating light is not conducive to these full bodied cigars. I pretty much passed out on the bus ride home.
LMFAO, Mayor Pu$$y!

« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2017, 08:13:45 PM »

https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/pistoff-kristoff-robusto-cigars/item-60052?auctionnum=2016634
Got one put aside for you to try, if we can ever get a herf scheduled.......a.....Tony......
I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, I have one of those Pistoffs in my portable but have been too intimidated to light it up.

Smoked the 601 Steel robusto today. I liked it. Found it to be very nutty tasting. Unfortunately, all my eating light is not conducive to these full bodied cigars. I pretty much passed out on the bus ride home.
LMFAO, Mayor Pu$$y!
That's me.

« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2017, 08:55:41 PM »

https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/pistoff-kristoff-robusto-cigars/item-60052?auctionnum=2016634
Got one put aside for you to try, if we can ever get a herf scheduled.......a.....Tony......
I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, I have one of those Pistoffs in my portable but have been too intimidated to light it up.

Smoked the 601 Steel robusto today. I liked it. Found it to be very nutty tasting. Unfortunately, all my eating light is not conducive to these full bodied cigars. I pretty much passed out on the bus ride home.
LMFAO, Mayor Pu$$y!
That's me.
My tooth is bothering me so much I have not even had a cigar in 2 days.  Monday before I can get it fixed unless they get a cancellation.

« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2017, 09:15:06 PM »

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2017, 09:16:16 PM »

https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/pistoff-kristoff-robusto-cigars/item-60052?auctionnum=2016634
Got one put aside for you to try, if we can ever get a herf scheduled.......a.....Tony......
I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, I have one of those Pistoffs in my portable but have been too intimidated to light it up.

Smoked the 601 Steel robusto today. I liked it. Found it to be very nutty tasting. Unfortunately, all my eating light is not conducive to these full bodied cigars. I pretty much passed out on the bus ride home.
LMFAO, Mayor Pu$$y!
That's me.
My tooth is bothering me so much I have not even had a cigar in 2 days.  Monday before I can get it fixed unless they get a cancellation.
Gonna have to medicate with some bourbon.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7