CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: 9/2/2014  (Read 39774 times)

glassken

Re: 9/2/2014
« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?

glassken

« Reply #241 on: September 02, 2014, 06:41:55 PM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2014, 07:01:41 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.

glassken

« Reply #243 on: September 02, 2014, 07:03:12 PM »

Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
It is still Tuesday!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #244 on: September 02, 2014, 07:04:32 PM »

Got the AC going, huh?
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #245 on: September 02, 2014, 07:08:40 PM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #246 on: September 02, 2014, 07:12:22 PM »

Got the AC going, huh?
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #247 on: September 02, 2014, 07:15:06 PM »

Got the AC going, huh?
Aren't we all best described that way.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2014, 07:38:09 PM »

Got the AC going, huh?
Not Deano.

glassken

« Reply #249 on: September 02, 2014, 07:51:02 PM »

Got the AC going, huh?
Not Deano.
Or, Sly

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #250 on: September 02, 2014, 07:54:20 PM »

Got the AC going, huh?
Not Deano.
Or, Sly
Speaking of which, he should be back from his trip by now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #251 on: September 02, 2014, 08:05:25 PM »

Got the AC going, huh?
Not Deano.
HAH!  LMFAO

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #252 on: September 02, 2014, 08:11:52 PM »

Got the AC going, huh?
Not Deano.
HAH!  LMFAO
Funnier if I had said, Scott.

dwgbryant

« Reply #253 on: September 02, 2014, 08:27:08 PM »

Got the AC going, huh?
Not Deano.
sure I am, I just hide it better. ha.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #254 on: September 02, 2014, 08:27:26 PM »

Got the AC going, huh?
Not Deano.
HAH!  LMFAO
Funnier if I had said, Scott.
I don't know hard call there
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19