Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

glassken

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Logged

glassken

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Logged

glassken

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
It is still Tuesday!

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.
Aren't we all best described that way.

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.
Aren't we all best described that way.
Not Deano.
Logged

glassken

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.
Aren't we all best described that way.
Not Deano.
Or, Sly

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.
Aren't we all best described that way.
Not Deano.
Or, Sly
Speaking of which, he should be back from his trip by now.

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.
Aren't we all best described that way.
Not Deano.
HAH!  LMFAO

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.
Aren't we all best described that way.
Not Deano.
HAH!  LMFAO
Funnier if I had said, Scott.
Logged

dwgbryant

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.
Aren't we all best described that way.
Not Deano.
sure I am, I just hide it better. ha.

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.
Aren't we all best described that way.
Not Deano.
HAH!  LMFAO
Funnier if I had said, Scott.