Fuckin' Tuesdays! Amiright?
You've been saving up all week, haven't you.
That and you get to save all that money on a shrink!
Venting is a nice aspect of Tuesdays, booze and cigars keep me sane

good morning guys. I really need to turn lights on when I grab a cigar in the morning. HdM Espicure Especial toro, isokw, and coffee. best morning cigar I've had in years.
 :)
I actually haven't had one yet.  Wenglish said they needed some time.  Are they ready?
it was for me. grabbed it in the dark, by the time I could see what I was smoking I realized what I had.
why not smoke it now , as good a time as any , good morning to all , and GFY its Tuesday .
Only thing that ages at Dean's place is Dean
LOL, hello Dave.
Morning Dog.

Man, Tuesday sure came in here firing on all cylinders.
Logged

dogdays

I'm trying here but I'm no where near Scotty's league when it comes to Tuesdays.  I've got a bigger dick though.
Yea, that's saying a lot.  He describes the Mannekin pis statue as "hung"
LOL!

Fuckin' Tuesdays! Amiright?
You've been saving up all week, haven't you.
That and you get to save all that money on a shrink!
Venting is a nice aspect of Tuesdays, booze and cigars keep me sane
Appears you need to drink higher octain booze and switch to ligero cigars then.

Man, Tuesday sure came in here firing on all cylinders.
Only for Fish and Yellowstar - as usual.

Fuckin' Tuesdays! Amiright?
You've been saving up all week, haven't you.
That and you get to save all that money on a shrink!
Venting is a nice aspect of Tuesdays, booze and cigars keep me sane
Of course that's a relative term.

Man, Tuesday sure came in here firing on all cylinders.
Only for Fish and Yellowstar - as usual.
True story.

So Dean, starting to put together an exploration schedule and to do list?

Miserable Tuesday to you all.
Happy Tuesday Tony and Dave!
Are you working today, Shaun?  'Cause I'm not, so fuck you.
Ohh shit, those is fightin' words!
Logged

dwgbryant

So Dean, starting to put together an exploration schedule and to do list?
yes. heading out for a noon meeting then checking out 3 public golf courses in the area, will probably pop into the manatee preserve for a look see, check out a cigar shop a few towns over, hit an ATM for some cash, and then an evening meeting. somewhere in between I'll do that lunch and dinner thing.

Stellar alphabet deals this week....sheesh!

So Dean, starting to put together an exploration schedule and to do list?
yes. heading out for a noon meeting then checking out 3 public golf courses in the area, will probably pop into the manatee preserve for a look see, check out a cigar shop a few towns over, hit an ATM for some cash, and then an evening meeting. somewhere in between I'll do that lunch and dinner thing.
Shit, life sounds like is goin good Dean! Glad to hear it's workin out well!!  8)

Stellar alphabet deals this week....sheesh!
Do you think they caught the Tuesday bug too?

Miserable Tuesday to you all.
Happy Tuesday Tony and Dave!
Are you working today, Shaun?  'Cause I'm not, so fuck you.
Ohh shit, those is fightin' words!
...or in your case bitch slappin'