I'm trying here but I'm no where near Scotty's league when it comes to Tuesdays.  I've got a bigger dick though.

good morning guys. I really need to turn lights on when I grab a cigar in the morning. HdM Espicure Especial toro, isokw, and coffee. best morning cigar I've had in years.
 :)
I actually haven't had one yet.  Wenglish said they needed some time.  Are they ready?

And with that, sorry for the post whoring and running, folks.  I've gotta run to a funeral.  A childhood friend's dad passed away.  Apparently that shit is contagious.  See yuz.

Fuckin' Tuesdays! Amiright?
You've been saving up all week, haven't you.
That and you get to save all that money on a shrink!
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. I really need to turn lights on when I grab a cigar in the morning. HdM Espicure Especial toro, isokw, and coffee. best morning cigar I've had in years.
 :)
I actually haven't had one yet.  Wenglish said they needed some time.  Are they ready?
it was for me. grabbed it in the dark, by the time I could see what I was smoking I realized what I had.

How appropriate is this - I am so jealous of Dean this morning that I actually looked at Google Earth to find his park.  Holy Shit the main road to his area is "Follow That Dream Parkway".  Now how cool is that! 8)
I just did the same thing, when I zoomed in he was giving me the finger
Looked to me like he was mooning us from the pool when I zoomed in.
No, that was the rear view of a great dane. Must be humid down there

How appropriate is this - I am so jealous of Dean this morning that I actually looked at Google Earth to find his park.  Holy Shit the main road to his area is "Follow That Dream Parkway".  Now how cool is that! 8)
Didn't you see my AVI last week?...or didn't it ring a bell?

And with that, sorry for the post whoring and running, folks.  I've gotta run to a funeral.  A childhood friend's dad passed away.  Apparently that shit is contagious.  See yuz.
Sorry to hear it but let's be honest, you ain't running anywhere!
Logged

dogdays

good morning guys. I really need to turn lights on when I grab a cigar in the morning. HdM Espicure Especial toro, isokw, and coffee. best morning cigar I've had in years.
 :)
I actually haven't had one yet.  Wenglish said they needed some time.  Are they ready?
it was for me. grabbed it in the dark, by the time I could see what I was smoking I realized what I had.
why not smoke it now , as good a time as any , good morning to all , and GFY its Tuesday .

Miserable Tuesday to you all.
Happy Tuesday Tony and Dave!
Are you working today, Shaun?  'Cause I'm not, so fuck you.
Your company's stock just went up

I'm trying here but I'm no where near Scotty's league when it comes to Tuesdays.  I've got a bigger dick though.
Looking into a Funhouse mirror again Tony? Day of the week is irrelevant when comparing BTW, it ain't just Tuesdays

good morning guys. I really need to turn lights on when I grab a cigar in the morning. HdM Espicure Especial toro, isokw, and coffee. best morning cigar I've had in years.
 :)
I actually haven't had one yet.  Wenglish said they needed some time.  Are they ready?
it was for me. grabbed it in the dark, by the time I could see what I was smoking I realized what I had.
why not smoke it now , as good a time as any , good morning to all , and GFY its Tuesday .
Only thing that ages at Dean's place is Dean
Logged

dogdays

good morning guys. I really need to turn lights on when I grab a cigar in the morning. HdM Espicure Especial toro, isokw, and coffee. best morning cigar I've had in years.
 :)
I actually haven't had one yet.  Wenglish said they needed some time.  Are they ready?
it was for me. grabbed it in the dark, by the time I could see what I was smoking I realized what I had.
why not smoke it now , as good a time as any , good morning to all , and GFY its Tuesday .
Only thing that ages at Dean's place is Dean
LOL, hello Dave.

I'm trying here but I'm no where near Scotty's league when it comes to Tuesdays.  I've got a bigger dick though.
Yea, that's saying a lot.  He describes the Mannekin pis statue as "hung"