Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2017, 02:09:13 PM »

Good morning, y'alls.
Morning, Uncle Tony. How's the new gig been treatin' you?
Loving it. Really busy and getting new assignments almost daily. Gotta get used to getting paid once a month though. But at least there's a paycheck in site.
budget my friend, budget.... you can by a car on payday, but you may not have money to fill the tank 2 days before payday!  Hello fellow botl's
Morning Economist Flip
I thought he was cajun chef Flip.... ???
Flip wakes up in a new costume every day.

Yesterday was Cajun Chef Day for him
this was me on Sunday, Benefit singer Flip

I saw this and immediately thought of the show "Who's line is it anyway..."

Colin Mochrie... anyone... anyone? lol

Lol, nailed it.

« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2017, 02:11:04 PM »

Good morning, y'alls.
Morning, Uncle Tony. How's the new gig been treatin' you?
Loving it. Really busy and getting new assignments almost daily. Gotta get used to getting paid once a month though. But at least there's a paycheck in site.
budget my friend, budget.... you can by a car on payday, but you may not have money to fill the tank 2 days before payday!  Hello fellow botl's
Morning Economist Flip
I thought he was cajun chef Flip.... ???
Flip wakes up in a new costume every day.

Yesterday was Cajun Chef Day for him
this was me on Sunday, Benefit singer Flip

I saw this and immediately thought of the show "Who's line is it anyway..."

Colin Mochrie... anyone... anyone? lol

Lol, nailed it.
Much more so than Gordon Ramsey. Hahaha.

« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2017, 02:23:41 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2017, 02:28:41 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/23/2017
« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2017, 02:33:30 PM »

« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2017, 02:56:42 PM »

"James Bond"  Sir Roger Moore has died at 89.
My favorite Bond, how sad.
Oh my, that is sad.  He is the real 007 Bond!

R.I.P. Mister Bond
Well, let us not forget Sean Connery.....
Connery looked most like the Bond of the books but his personality didn't resemble Bond at all. Daniel Craig is the most similar to Bond in personality, but doesn't look like Bond. Timothy Dalton was the closest compromise. Roger Moore didn't resemble Bond in any way, shape or form. Absolutely the worst. James Bond would have executed him for a pompous buffoon.
You forgot to mention that is your fuk'n opinion!
And forgot to mention Pierce Brosnan, David Niven, George Lazenby and (American) Barry Nelson
And IMFO they are all unworthy of the role!
I agree with Tex on that. Scary thought.

Fleming says Bond resembled Hoagy Carmichael, and David Niven would come close to that. But the Niven/Sellers movie was parody, so, IMFO (happy, Tex?) doesn't qualify in any remotely serious discussion of Bond.

And Barry Nelson? You mean 'Jimmy' Bond? C'mon. Bond is half Scot, half Swiss.
So GFY!  …and the Aston Martin you drove up in.

"Q... about the Aston... " lol
Not again 007!

IMO, I think John Carroll O'Connor would have made the best James Bond 007.

« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2017, 03:01:56 PM »

Hopefully A source for Bond Trivia not based on Raz's Fuk;n Opinion:

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/
I kinda like Raz's fukkin' opinion.... ;D

« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2017, 03:03:12 PM »

Good morning, y'alls.
Morning, Uncle Tony. How's the new gig been treatin' you?
Loving it. Really busy and getting new assignments almost daily. Gotta get used to getting paid once a month though. But at least there's a paycheck in site.
budget my friend, budget.... you can by a car on payday, but you may not have money to fill the tank 2 days before payday!  Hello fellow botl's
Morning Economist Flip
I thought he was cajun chef Flip.... ???
Flip wakes up in a new costume every day.

Yesterday was Cajun Chef Day for him
this was me on Sunday, Benefit singer Flip
Why is Neil Diamond all of a sudden singing in my head?

« Reply #143 on: May 23, 2017, 03:05:05 PM »

Hopefully A source for Bond Trivia not based on Raz's Fuk;n Opinion:

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/

Well, to be fair, Bret read the books... so rarely do the movies ever live up in comparison once you have.
There's one glaring case where a Bond movie beats the book - "Live and Let Die" is a laughably awful book. The movie was pretty awful too, but a lot less stupid than the book.
And probably the best theme song....which brings to mind that Sir Paul is in the new Pirates movie.

« Reply #144 on: May 23, 2017, 03:05:58 PM »

Hopefully A source for Bond Trivia not based on Raz's Fuk;n Opinion:

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/
Yeah, yeah. My "opinion" comes from reading the damned books. A lot. But sure, you can get yours from a website.
To paraphrase Tex from 6 pages ago, if it's on the internet, it must be true.
Yea, ya fukkin' commie.

« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2017, 03:10:34 PM »

Good morning, y'alls.
Morning, Uncle Tony. How's the new gig been treatin' you?
Loving it. Really busy and getting new assignments almost daily. Gotta get used to getting paid once a month though. But at least there's a paycheck in site.
budget my friend, budget.... you can by a car on payday, but you may not have money to fill the tank 2 days before payday!  Hello fellow botl's
Morning Economist Flip
I thought he was cajun chef Flip.... ???
Flip wakes up in a new costume every day.

Yesterday was Cajun Chef Day for him
this was me on Sunday, Benefit singer Flip
Why is Neil Diamond all of a sudden singing in my head?
Because you like Raz's opinion!

« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2017, 03:11:36 PM »

And while ya'll continue to enjoy Raz's opinions I am going home for a cigar.

« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2017, 03:24:13 PM »

And while ya'll continue to enjoy Raz's opinions I am going home for a cigar.
I'm sticking with MY opinion!!!

« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2017, 03:29:37 PM »

Good morning, y'alls.
Morning, Uncle Tony. How's the new gig been treatin' you?
Loving it. Really busy and getting new assignments almost daily. Gotta get used to getting paid once a month though. But at least there's a paycheck in site.
budget my friend, budget.... you can by a car on payday, but you may not have money to fill the tank 2 days before payday!  Hello fellow botl's
Morning Economist Flip
I thought he was cajun chef Flip.... ???
Flip wakes up in a new costume every day.

Yesterday was Cajun Chef Day for him
this was me on Sunday, Benefit singer Flip
Why is Neil Diamond all of a sudden singing in my head?
Because you like Raz's opinion!
Tex just gets pissy if everyone doesn't agree with him.

« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2017, 03:30:23 PM »

And while ya'll continue to enjoy Raz's opinions I am going home for a cigar.
Enjoy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12