Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2017, 12:34:56 PM »

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2017, 12:39:57 PM »

Another jam already? But the prices... Sheesh!

My Father No. 1 (robusto) (5.2"x52)
5/$47.50
A whopping $2.00 Off MSRP, what a damn deal JOKE!
3-1/2 hours and not even half sold.
This jambalaya has one ingredient. WTF?
Okra, you need some good okra for a decent jambalaya, and rice and the trinity, and shrimp,
and that cajun sausage, and gumbo file....
hello boys...

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2017, 12:46:26 PM »

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2017, 12:53:16 PM »

I know it's too late for coffee, since it's lunch time here, but I pass
at least three of these on my two block walk from Penn Station to the office.
https://spoilednyc.com/2015/10/14/7-reasons-breakfast-carts-quintessential-nyc/2/,
and I get an egg and cheese sandwich on roll, with a diet coke.  Today was grey and
rainy so I stopped at a Chinese restaurant to get a shrimp and tomato soup and a couple of egg rolls.

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2017, 01:00:08 PM »

Appears this is going to be a slow day.  Damn.  And I took the day off to banter!

Well, also waiting to hear from a guy about a travel trailer the warden wants me to buy.
Morning, RVRaz.
Morning, Golfer.

The progression of the Warden as pertains to purchase of a new travel trailer:

Me: Y'know, we really should get a bigger trailer so we can fit the boys and their girlfriends.
Her: NO!  I love my little trailer.

Me (a month later): We're going to be stacked to the rafters on Memorial Day.
Her: It costs too much.

Her (three days later, with Craigslist ad):  This one's kinda cool.
Me: I could check it out on the way home from work.
Her: No!  I like going to look at them.
Me: I'll make an appointment for us both to look
Her: No, it costs too much.

Her (two days later, email): Here are four that I like.
Me: I could set up appointments.
Her: No! We have too much to do for Memorial Day.  We'll start shopping two weeks after.

Her (last night): I want this one.
Me: I'll e-mail the guy.
Her: Can you take tomorrow off?
Me: Sure.
Her: You'll need to stop by the bank and get cash.
Me: Leggo my ears, I know what I'm doin'.
Makes perfect sense to me, what's your issue?

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2017, 01:01:55 PM »

Another jam already? But the prices... Sheesh!

My Father No. 1 (robusto) (5.2"x52)
5/$47.50
A whopping $2.00 Off MSRP, what a damn deal JOKE!
3-1/2 hours and not even half sold.
This jambalaya has one ingredient. WTF?
Okra, you need some good okra for a decent jambalaya, and rice and the trinity, and shrimp,
and that cajun sausage, and gumbo file....
hello boys...
Do you mean andouille?

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2017, 01:02:24 PM »

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2017, 01:07:03 PM »

Another jam already? But the prices... Sheesh!

My Father No. 1 (robusto) (5.2"x52)
5/$47.50
A whopping $2.00 Off MSRP, what a damn deal JOKE!
3-1/2 hours and not even half sold.
This jambalaya has one ingredient. WTF?
Okra, you need some good okra for a decent jambalaya, and rice and the trinity, and shrimp,
and that cajun sausage, and gumbo file....
hello boys...
Making me hungry. Hello, Flip.

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2017, 01:08:10 PM »

Another jam already? But the prices... Sheesh!

My Father No. 1 (robusto) (5.2"x52)
5/$47.50
A whopping $2.00 Off MSRP, what a damn deal JOKE!
3-1/2 hours and not even half sold.
This jambalaya has one ingredient. WTF?
Okra, you need some good okra for a decent jambalaya, and rice and the trinity, and shrimp,
and that cajun sausage, and gumbo file....
hello boys...
Do you mean andouille?
You beat me too it...

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2017, 01:09:59 PM »

[...]

No issue.  Just find it amusing.  It's a first, because historically her modus operandi was to make me make all the big decisions so she didn't have to feel guilty about spending so much money.  This time around, it's all her.

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2017, 01:18:44 PM »

[...]

That's not how I read it. I'm pretty sure you'll still get blamed when the shit hits the fan belt.

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2017, 01:21:42 PM »

Another jam already? But the prices... Sheesh!

My Father No. 1 (robusto) (5.2"x52)
5/$47.50
A whopping $2.00 Off MSRP, what a damn deal JOKE!
3-1/2 hours and not even half sold.
This jambalaya has one ingredient. WTF?
Okra, you need some good okra for a decent jambalaya, and rice and the trinity, and shrimp,
and that cajun sausage, and gumbo file....
hello boys...
Do you mean andouille?
Of course I meant it, I just couldn't spell it!  Was at a benefit yesterday
and not all the brain is working yet, wasn't karaoke, and I had to memorize, "City of New Orleans",
"Taxi" and "That's Amore", the first two I have done for over 20 years, the last was just for this show.

« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2017, 01:28:39 PM »

[...]

When we went to buy the 2014 GMC Terrain, wife wanted the bigger 6 cyl. engine, and the car on the lot had
a sunroof, and more expensive wheels.  Told her it was her car, and I had made most of the decisions on the previous
cars(Not really, we always got these huge Ford Explorers!), so I was was not going to pay for this one, she could,
buy and pay for, whatever she wanted.  She has been happy with the 4 cylinder engine and gas mileage for the last three years.

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2017, 01:29:01 PM »

Another jam already? But the prices... Sheesh!

My Father No. 1 (robusto) (5.2"x52)
5/$47.50
A whopping $2.00 Off MSRP, what a damn deal JOKE!
3-1/2 hours and not even half sold.
This jambalaya has one ingredient. WTF?
Okra, you need some good okra for a decent jambalaya, and rice and the trinity, and shrimp,
and that cajun sausage, and gumbo file....
hello boys...
There is no okra in Jambalaya nor is there file in Jambalaya !

Afternoon Not A Cajun Flip

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2017, 01:50:09 PM »

[...]

Pretty sure that goes without saying.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10