CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: 5/19/2017  (Read 9135 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 5/19/2017
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2017, 01:08:53 PM »

permenant injuction issued. 'he' never showed. lady from the DA's office and judge were wonderful. now all they need to do is find 'him'. already has 2 outstanding warrents against him. paid to get her certified copies of the injuction and took her out for breakfast. at her mom's  pool adding chemicals and 'enjoying' myself with her.
They'll find him soon enough. People that stupid are always easily found.
being homeless doesn't help finding him, but sooner or later he'll be at the wrong place at the wrong time. the daughter asked if I wanted my address list on the Order. hell no! I want him on my property, JUST ONCE!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2017, 01:10:22 PM »

Some sick perverts around here this morning! :o
Welcome to the banter, don't be afraid to post!
CNS, what happened?
He seemed surprised by the number of perverts here today, thought he must be new. Lol
the lady calls me a pervert all the time. I just say "thank you". I'm proud of that fact.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2017, 01:11:08 PM »

hot tub, redhead, floating candles, and cigars tomorrow.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2017, 01:15:26 PM »

permenant injuction issued. 'he' never showed. lady from the DA's office and judge were wonderful. now all they need to do is find 'him'. already has 2 outstanding warrents against him. paid to get her certified copies of the injuction and took her out for breakfast. at her mom's  pool adding chemicals and 'enjoying' myself with her.
I thought you said she was too young?   8)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2017, 01:16:37 PM »

she is, I'm with the mom, not daughter right now.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2017, 01:18:11 PM »

And how is it that you get the privilege of paying for it?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2017, 01:19:03 PM »

she is, I'm with the mom, not daughter right now.
Right now??     :-X

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2017, 01:20:58 PM »

And how is it that you get the privilege of paying for it?
she has no money. she needed certified copies for her son, his school, and her mom. she was going to wait. my decision to get it taken care of while we were there. no big deal. breakfast was on my, I was hungry anyway.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2017, 01:22:21 PM »

I'm assuming that's a stock photo? Else I would expect different angles... 'cause I'm a pervert.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2017, 01:24:34 PM »

I'm assuming that's a stock photo? Else I would expect different angles... 'cause I'm a pervert.
yes, interweb. I wouldn't post actual photos. I'm a private pervert and don't share.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2017, 01:25:37 PM »

If it's not, he hasn't been very forthcoming with us about the age of his ladies!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2017, 01:26:31 PM »

this Partagas Red is difficult to keep lit. I must be exhaling more than inhaling.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2017, 01:28:04 PM »

If it's not, he hasn't been very forthcoming with us about the age of his ladies!
all the women I am involved with are older than I am but none in their 70's yet.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2017, 01:31:36 PM »

all the women I am involved with are older than I am but none in their 70's yet.
some of the younger women that have shown interest in me I'm not interested in. either too many issues, baggage, kids, etc. I don't need to replace NY in my life again. EVER!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2017, 01:42:46 PM »

some of the younger women that have shown interest in me I'm not interested in. either too many issues, baggage, kids, etc. I don't need to replace NY in my life again. EVER!
We're constantly hoping to hear you say that, and if possible, keep it as a practice. Lol
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9