« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2017, 10:23:37 AM »

Break Time, packing my home office.

L'Atelier Travailleur Lit and a cup of hot Cuban.

« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2017, 10:33:51 AM »

Pollen coating everything....so much you can even see it in the air....wonderful!  :(
Ours hasn't been bad this year. Probably because we keep alternating between fall and summer on any given day.
Sitting outside with the laptop enjoying a moring smoke.  I've had to wipe off the screen three times already.
Jeez, ever hear of tissues? What site are you looking at? LMAO
That's what I read.
Expected it from the Fish, but you Tony?   :o

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2017, 10:35:39 AM »

Pollen coating everything....so much you can even see it in the air....wonderful!  :(
Ours hasn't been bad this year. Probably because we keep alternating between fall and summer on any given day.
Sitting outside with the laptop enjoying a moring smoke.  I've had to wipe off the screen three times already.
Jeez, ever hear of tissues? What site are you looking at? LMAO
That's what I read.
He's exchanging email with Anthony Weiner.

Morning, muchachos.
How did yoou know I named mine Anthony?
Morning RevRaz.

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2017, 10:41:12 AM »

Pollen coating everything....so much you can even see it in the air....wonderful!  :(
Ours hasn't been bad this year. Probably because we keep alternating between fall and summer on any given day.
Sitting outside with the laptop enjoying a moring smoke.  I've had to wipe off the screen three times already.
Jeez, ever hear of tissues? What site are you looking at? LMAO
That's what I read.
He's exchanging email with Anthony Weiner.

Morning, muchachos.
How did yoou know I named mine Anthony?
Morning RevRaz.
Way, WAY too much info. Morning, TD.

« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2017, 11:16:20 AM »

Pollen coating everything....so much you can even see it in the air....wonderful!  :(
Ours hasn't been bad this year. Probably because we keep alternating between fall and summer on any given day.
Sitting outside with the laptop enjoying a moring smoke.  I've had to wipe off the screen three times already.
Jeez, ever hear of tissues? What site are you looking at? LMAO
That's what I read.
He's exchanging email with Anthony Weiner.

Morning, muchachos.
How did yoou know I named mine Anthony?
Morning RevRaz.
All dicks are Anthony? Wait. What?

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2017, 11:19:16 AM »

Pollen coating everything....so much you can even see it in the air....wonderful!  :(
Ours hasn't been bad this year. Probably because we keep alternating between fall and summer on any given day.
Sitting outside with the laptop enjoying a moring smoke.  I've had to wipe off the screen three times already.
Jeez, ever hear of tissues? What site are you looking at? LMAO
That's what I read.
He's exchanging email with Anthony Weiner.

Morning, muchachos.
How did yoou know I named mine Anthony?
Morning RevRaz.
All dicks are Anthony? Wait. What?
No, but all Anthonys are weiners.

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2017, 11:24:22 AM »

Some sick perverts around here this morning! :o

« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2017, 11:34:35 AM »

Some sick perverts around here this morning! :o
Your point?

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2017, 11:40:12 AM »

Some sick perverts around here this morning! :o
Nothing new.

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2017, 12:03:29 PM »

Some sick perverts around here this morning! :o

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2017, 12:36:54 PM »

Some sick perverts around here this morning! :o
CNS, what happened?

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2017, 12:52:39 PM »

permenant injuction issued. 'he' never showed. lady from the DA's office and judge were wonderful. now all they need to do is find 'him'. already has 2 outstanding warrents against him. paid to get her certified copies of the injuction and took her out for breakfast. at her mom's  pool adding chemicals and 'enjoying' myself with her.

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2017, 12:58:06 PM »

94° and a passing thunderstorm. Partagas Red robusto waiting for the lightning to pass.

« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2017, 01:05:11 PM »

Some sick perverts around here this morning! :o
CNS, what happened?
He seemed surprised by the number of perverts here today, thought he must be new. Lol

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2017, 01:05:41 PM »

permenant injuction issued. 'he' never showed. lady from the DA's office and judge were wonderful. now all they need to do is find 'him'. already has 2 outstanding warrents against him. paid to get her certified copies of the injuction and took her out for breakfast. at her mom's  pool adding chemicals and 'enjoying' myself with her.
They'll find him soon enough. People that stupid are always easily found.