Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/16/2017
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2017, 04:59:26 PM »

Time to head home. Have a nice evening everyone...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/16/2017
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2017, 05:01:17 PM »

Afternoon, Bean... you can knock you pic resolution down a tad. No fine pint there to read on the label. Save you some storage space as well.
If I knew how to do that with my phone I would.  But yeah, agreed, it's too big (TNWSS)
It'll be in your camera settings. In Android the Picture Size and Picture Quality properties are what you want to fiddle with. In Apple, God only knows.
I don't have those settings on my Droid Maxx.  Zoom, focus, brightness, and other stuff, but no image size/quality.  Seems like a basic function is missing. https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95739/p/30,6720,8882/kw/image
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95432/p/30,6720,8882
Well, that's a pile of shit!
Indeed, WTF.  Check out the way they suggest you reduce the resolution.  Take a fk'n screen shot of your photo. LMAO.  https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95739/p/30,6720,8882/kw/image%20size

No worries, Mark. Tony's paying for the bandwidth here. Would be more beneficial to your storage.

« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2017, 05:05:42 PM »

[...]
What do you expect from a toy phone?   >:(

« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2017, 05:07:47 PM »

CROMAGNON AQUITAINE Mode 5 lit

« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2017, 05:08:23 PM »

[...]

Good God, he's right. You can't change the resolution of the still camera on that phone. Time for a new phone, before that one gets shitstains on your fingers.

« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2017, 05:10:25 PM »

[...]

« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2017, 05:14:18 PM »

[...]

New phones cost money.  Have you forgotten who you're talking too?

« Reply #187 on: May 16, 2017, 05:16:05 PM »

[...]

Not with a ten-foot pole...unless there's a wrecking ball attached. Overpriced crap for those who'd rather have people in Cupertino make their decisions for them.  Obviously, the Droid Maxx is also a piece of shit. I'd root it and install pure Android.

« Reply #188 on: May 16, 2017, 05:17:56 PM »

[...]

Must be Tony

« Reply #189 on: May 16, 2017, 05:20:47 PM »

[...]

Yeah. That one cost you money, and you paid for features you didn't get. You got took.

« Reply #190 on: May 16, 2017, 05:22:31 PM »

Wind is blowing like a mofo

« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2017, 05:27:33 PM »

[...]

No, it was the last of the "free with 2 yr contract" deals.  It recently started f'king up so I had it replaced for free (insurance).  Yeah, the camera function is lacking, but otherwise it's fine.

« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2017, 05:32:13 PM »

Dang, why can't I ignore this?  https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/sbc-cotm-club

« Reply #193 on: May 16, 2017, 05:32:26 PM »

[...]

You do realize the phone wasn't free, right? That you paid a premium for it?

« Reply #194 on: May 16, 2017, 05:35:38 PM »

Dang, why can't I ignore this?  https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/sbc-cotm-club
You can now because it is sold out
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16