« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2017, 10:31:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret...
Backatcha, Steve. Hope all is well with you.

« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2017, 10:32:14 AM »

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/16/2017
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2017, 10:33:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret...
Backatcha, Steve. Hope all is well with you.

It's all good in the neighborhood... how was the fishing trip?

« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2017, 10:35:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret...
Backatcha, Steve. Hope all is well with you.

It's all good in the neighbor hood... how was the fishing trip?
There, now it makes for a better jingle.

« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2017, 10:37:37 AM »

The Bean has been MIA since about Saturday, perhaps his office move did not go as planned - just like every move I have ever done.

« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »

Morning, all. Anyone have any classified info they'd like to share with me?
Yes I do - GFY!
Maybe THAT'S what Drumpf should've told the Russian ambassador!
Why are you surprised by anything he does? And there are no consequences so why not?
Or how can you be so stupid as to actually believe anything political published by the Washington Post or NY Times?
Oh yeah, I forgot. #FakeNews
http://aol.it/2pS4WrS
This tells you all you need to know:   Current and former anonymous US officials

If you don't have a verifiable source you don't have any news - If you  like anonymous former sources I can send you plenty of garbage from the other political direction to believe too.
I understand your point. But tell me honestly that he doesn't ever do or say things that make you cringe and make it impossible for you to defend?

« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2017, 10:38:59 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret...
Backatcha, Steve. Hope all is well with you.

It's all good in the neighborhood... how was the fishing trip?
Fabulous. Smoked a bunch of cigars, played some music, drank some good whiskey, did some fishin', and sat up till all hours having great conversations. Fun times.

Oh, and people spent a lot of time admiring these - I received them just in time for the trip. ;-)

« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2017, 10:39:03 AM »

« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2017, 10:40:22 AM »

Morning, all. Anyone have any classified info they'd like to share with me?
Yes I do - GFY!
Maybe THAT'S what Drumpf should've told the Russian ambassador!
Why are you surprised by anything he does? And there are no consequences so why not?
Or how can you be so stupid as to actually believe anything political published by the Washington Post or NY Times?
Oh yeah, I forgot. #FakeNews
http://aol.it/2pS4WrS
This tells you all you need to know:   Current and former anonymous US officials

If you don't have a verifiable source you don't have any news - If you  like anonymous former sources I can send you plenty of garbage from the other political direction to believe too.
I understand your point. But tell me honestly that he doesn't ever do or say things that make you cringe and make it impossible for you to defend?
I don't think I can think of a single thing he could do that Tex couldn't defend.

« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2017, 10:43:19 AM »

Morning, all. Anyone have any classified info they'd like to share with me?
Yes I do - GFY!
Maybe THAT'S what Drumpf should've told the Russian ambassador!
Why are you surprised by anything he does? And there are no consequences so why not?
Or how can you be so stupid as to actually believe anything political published by the Washington Post or NY Times?
Oh yeah, I forgot. #FakeNews
http://aol.it/2pS4WrS
This tells you all you need to know:   Current and former anonymous US officials

If you don't have a verifiable source you don't have any news - If you  like anonymous former sources I can send you plenty of garbage from the other political direction to believe too.
I understand your point. But tell me honestly that he doesn't ever do or say things that make you cringe and make it impossible for you to defend?
But we're used to cringing. Eight years of Obama and the absurdity of various progressive nonsense have acclimatized us. And since there was no viable true conservative candidate for president, and progressives had created an environment of ridiculousness, we settled for the social phenomena of giving progressives a big, hairy middle finger. The more cringeworthy the better.

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2017, 10:44:40 AM »

« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2017, 10:45:52 AM »

[...]

Great plan, America be damned.

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2017, 10:46:26 AM »

Morning, all. Anyone have any classified info they'd like to share with me?
Yes I do - GFY!
Maybe THAT'S what Drumpf should've told the Russian ambassador!
Why are you surprised by anything he does? And there are no consequences so why not?
Or how can you be so stupid as to actually believe anything political published by the Washington Post or NY Times?
Oh yeah, I forgot. #FakeNews
http://aol.it/2pS4WrS
This tells you all you need to know:   Current and former anonymous US officials

If you don't have a verifiable source you don't have any news - If you  like anonymous former sources I can send you plenty of garbage from the other political direction to believe too.
I understand your point. But tell me honestly that he doesn't ever do or say things that make you cringe and make it impossible for you to defend?
Certainly he does sometimes as would be expected from any president but  the leftwing media and idiot democrats bullshit is just that, especially the Hillary campaign manufactured Russian shit for which in 6 months they have not uncovered a single real fact.

On the other hand, I have cringed and been sickened by every word that ever came out of Hillary's corrupt commie mouth.

« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2017, 10:47:14 AM »

[...]

Loser!