CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: 5/16/2017  (Read 15546 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/16/2017
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2017, 09:53:01 AM »

sorry, I left a few words out. a neighbor is mowing my lawn.
Is she hot?
Does she have a sister to check out?

Speaking of checking out your sister, finished watching the 2nd season of Game of Thrones... not sure I'll finish all 6 before the new season starts, but have enjoyed it so far.
Shame!

I know, right. It's only about 60 hours of viewing time.
Spoiler alert, you're not there yet.

Shame!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2017, 09:57:02 AM »

Is she hot?

Speaking of checking out your sister, finished watching the 2nd season of Game of Thrones... not sure I'll finish all 6 before the new season starts, but have enjoyed it so far.
Shame!

Shame!

Ah, okay...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2017, 09:57:57 AM »

Is she hot?

Shame!

Shame!

Ah, okay...

Don't Google it either.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2017, 09:58:37 AM »

Check out this auction, obviously these dumb bastiges think they're bidding on a 5-pack and not singles

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2564122/my-father-le-bijou-1922-petite-robusto-single/

Hahaha... I bet they actually think it's for a box. /because picture
And this poor guy has $46 tied up in 2 cigars:

2. JR of New Orleans, LA
2 units, 7 hours ago   $23.00/ea

Gonna take a lot more wins to reach price per stick efficiencies...  :o
And + Shipping on top of that!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2017, 10:00:19 AM »

Morning, all. Anyone have any classified info they'd like to share with me?
Yes I do - GFY!
Maybe THAT'S what Drumpf should've told the Russian ambassador!
Why are you surprised by anything he does? And there are no consequences so why not?
Surprised? LALTS, hardly. To paraphrase Dennis Green, "he is who we thought he was!"

And you, just like Dennis Green, are FIRED!  :P
UNTRUE! In fact, I've got some training now until lunch to prove it. Back later.
Training for dealing with being overqualified for the job you are occupying.

No, he thought he was overqualified...
Being under or over qualified doesn't stop me from having to learn the actual job, does it?

Knowing your job would be a positive thing, but not always necessary. We have a bunch here that apparently just show up. Besides, it was just a correction for Tex so her wouldn't jump to any false conclusions... besides, shouldn't you be training.
Waiting for the trainer to get the overhead projector working. Haha
Overhead projector, they still even make bulbs for those?  Sheesh, what happened they put a ransom on your Ppt?
Well, one of the projectors that hook up to the laptop. I don't know WTF those are called.
Normally just called "projectors" or at least that is what I call mine.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2017, 10:00:50 AM »

Is she hot?

We went through 5 seasons last year after the wife had her surgery. Might have actually gone through it a bit too fast. Lol

My warden has been watching as well. She has been helpful in keeping me straight on all the lineages. This doesn't surprise me either, because she can remember everyone she has ever knowns birthday, but forgets simple directions to their house...
I will say that it's difficult to keep track. At the end of last season, my wife and I went back and watched episode one again and it really put things into perspective.

In fact, I'm gonna need a refresher before July.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2017, 10:01:15 AM »

Is she hot?

Shame!

Shame!

Ah, okay...

Don't Google it either.

I won't. I already learned too much before I started watching with a quick YouTube search... ugh!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2017, 10:05:53 AM »

Is she hot?

We went through 5 seasons last year after the wife had her surgery. Might have actually gone through it a bit too fast. Lol

My warden has been watching as well. She has been helpful in keeping me straight on all the lineages. This doesn't surprise me either, because she can remember everyone she has ever knowns birthday, but forgets simple directions to their house...
I will say that it's difficult to keep track. At the end of last season, my wife and I went back and watched episode one again and it really put things into perspective.

We'll probably watch last season again before the new season starts, since it's been more than a year since it was on.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2017, 10:14:22 AM »

Yes I do - GFY!
Why are you surprised by anything he does? And there are no consequences so why not?
Or how can you be so stupid as to actually believe anything political published by the Washington Post or NY Times?
Oh yeah, I forgot. #FakeNews
http://aol.it/2pS4WrS

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2017, 10:17:16 AM »

Is she hot?

We'll probably watch last season again before the new season starts, since it's been more than a year since it was on.
I'm not saying to start the whole thing over again but if you get a chance, go back to the very first episode and you'll be amazed how much content was in there.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2017, 10:20:49 AM »

Yes I do - GFY!
Or how can you be so stupid as to actually believe anything political published by the Washington Post or NY Times?
If I was one of his staffers, the first thing I'd figure out is his Twitter password, so I could change it, so he couldn't get back on and post anything.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2017, 10:21:21 AM »

Is she hot?

I'm not saying to start the whole thing over again but if you get a chance, go back to the very first episode and you'll be amazed how much content was in there.
I definitely wouldn't have to twist the wife's arm for that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2017, 10:21:22 AM »

Yes I do - GFY!
This tells you all you need to know:   Current and former anonymous US officials

If you don't have a verifiable source you don't have any news - If you  like anonymous former sources I can send you plenty of garbage from the other political direction to believe too.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2017, 10:29:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back