Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2017, 08:23:49 AM »

sorry, I left a few words out. a neighbor is mowing my lawn.

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2017, 08:43:47 AM »

sorry, I left a few words out. a neighbor is mowing my lawn.
Is she hot?

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2017, 08:52:55 AM »

For LTG, a conversation we had on the golf course:

These closed at $51 last time I saw them

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/16/2017
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2017, 08:53:10 AM »

sorry, I left a few words out. a neighbor is mowing my lawn.

Nice change of pace for you. Have you met said neighbor, or does he think you've just let it go?

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2017, 08:53:46 AM »

Morning, all. Anyone have any classified info they'd like to share with me?
Yes I do - GFY!
Maybe THAT'S what Drumpf should've told the Russian ambassador!
Why are you surprised by anything he does? And there are no consequences so why not?
Surprised? LALTS, hardly. To paraphrase Dennis Green, "he is who we thought he was!"

And you, just like Dennis Green, are FIRED!  :P
UNTRUE! In fact, I've got some training now until lunch to prove it. Back later.
Training for dealing with being overqualified for the job you are occupying.

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2017, 08:54:08 AM »

sorry, I left a few words out. a neighbor is mowing my lawn.
Is she hot?
Does she have a sister to check out?

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2017, 08:55:21 AM »

Had to walk down to the Post Office, fuk'n crazies are out this morning.

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2017, 08:57:13 AM »

sorry, I left a few words out. a neighbor is mowing my lawn.
Is she hot?
no, it's a guy from around the corner. the one that said he'd find me a cheap riding mower. felt bad he hasn't found one yet. lawn wasn't too bad, weeds mostly, only thing growing.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/16/2017
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2017, 08:57:25 AM »

Morning, all. Anyone have any classified info they'd like to share with me?
Yes I do - GFY!
Maybe THAT'S what Drumpf should've told the Russian ambassador!
Why are you surprised by anything he does? And there are no consequences so why not?
Surprised? LALTS, hardly. To paraphrase Dennis Green, "he is who we thought he was!"

And you, just like Dennis Green, are FIRED!  :P
UNTRUE! In fact, I've got some training now until lunch to prove it. Back later.
Training for dealing with being overqualified for the job you are occupying.

No, he thought he was overqualified...

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2017, 08:58:57 AM »

For LTG, a conversation we had on the golf course:

These closed at $51 last time I saw them

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
I already got the EPCs on the way, what are you trying to do to me here. ;)

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2017, 08:59:24 AM »

Morning, all. Anyone have any classified info they'd like to share with me?
Yes I do - GFY!
Maybe THAT'S what Drumpf should've told the Russian ambassador!
Why are you surprised by anything he does? And there are no consequences so why not?
Surprised? LALTS, hardly. To paraphrase Dennis Green, "he is who we thought he was!"

And you, just like Dennis Green, are FIRED!  :P
UNTRUE! In fact, I've got some training now until lunch to prove it. Back later.
Training for dealing with being overqualified for the job you are occupying.

No, he thought he was overqualified...
Being under or over qualified doesn't stop me from having to learn the actual job, does it?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/16/2017
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2017, 09:00:12 AM »

sorry, I left a few words out. a neighbor is mowing my lawn.
Is she hot?
Does she have a sister to check out?

Speaking of checking out your sister, finished watching the 2nd season of Game of Thrones... not sure I'll finish all 6 before the new season starts, but have enjoyed it so far.

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2017, 09:02:09 AM »

Got a call from the Social Security office yesterday about my online application.  Holy Cow!   The lady wanted to clarify something and could not have been nicer or more helpful.   She had figured out that I might have possibly made an error in my starting date request and explained it all to me then fixed it.  If that was not enough she asked about the warden and if she would be applying soon.  Yes, probably next month was the answer so she gave me her direct telephone number and said the warden could just call her and she would take care of her application and either of us are welcome to call her anytime we have a SS question or issue.

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2017, 09:04:46 AM »

Morning, all. Anyone have any classified info they'd like to share with me?
Yes I do - GFY!
Maybe THAT'S what Drumpf should've told the Russian ambassador!
Why are you surprised by anything he does? And there are no consequences so why not?
Surprised? LALTS, hardly. To paraphrase Dennis Green, "he is who we thought he was!"

And you, just like Dennis Green, are FIRED!  :P
UNTRUE! In fact, I've got some training now until lunch to prove it. Back later.
Training for dealing with being overqualified for the job you are occupying.

No, he thought he was overqualified...
Being under or over qualified doesn't stop me from having to learn the actual job, does it?
Even around my place "qualified" usually means you have experience and know how to do it (usually because if you have a management level parent or female spouse in the operation somewhere then you are automatically qualified).  Otherwise we have a training program to offer you.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/16/2017
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2017, 09:04:59 AM »

Morning, all. Anyone have any classified info they'd like to share with me?
Yes I do - GFY!
Maybe THAT'S what Drumpf should've told the Russian ambassador!
Why are you surprised by anything he does? And there are no consequences so why not?
Surprised? LALTS, hardly. To paraphrase Dennis Green, "he is who we thought he was!"

And you, just like Dennis Green, are FIRED!  :P
UNTRUE! In fact, I've got some training now until lunch to prove it. Back later.
Training for dealing with being overqualified for the job you are occupying.

No, he thought he was overqualified...
Being under or over qualified doesn't stop me from having to learn the actual job, does it?

Knowing your job would be a positive thing, but not always necessary. We have a bunch here that apparently just show up. Besides, it was just a correction for Tex so her wouldn't jump to any false conclusions... besides, shouldn't you be training.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16