« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2017, 11:34:34 AM »

Wish me luck. I'm heading in to facilitate my first customer facing project kick-off meeting.
It was a good run, good luck with the new job search
No shit. The meeting actually went very well but right after I learned that the guy I'm supposed to be replacing is no longer leaving. Where does that leave me?? I guess we'll find out.
that doesn't sound good Tony. need a hit man to get him gone?

« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2017, 11:35:12 AM »

Morning RazMan and Fishy.
Morning Dave, great EPC deals at Holt's
Oooh, $55 for a box of the EPC oscuros in the corona size. And free shipping to boot!
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Corona Extra - 5.5 x 44 - $49.95 free ship also
I went with a box of these

« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2017, 11:35:53 AM »

Wish me luck. I'm heading in to facilitate my first customer facing project kick-off meeting.
It was a good run, good luck with the new job search
No shit. The meeting actually went very well but right after I learned that the guy I'm supposed to be replacing is no longer leaving. Where does that leave me?? I guess we'll find out.
that doesn't sound good Tony. need a hit man to get him gone?
Yeah, does he need a little "help" finding the door?

« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2017, 11:36:40 AM »

Wish me luck. I'm heading in to facilitate my first customer facing project kick-off meeting.
It was a good run, good luck with the new job search
No shit. The meeting actually went very well but right after I learned that the guy I'm supposed to be replacing is no longer leaving. Where does that leave me?? I guess we'll find out.
Fuckin' government. Sheesh.

« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2017, 11:39:59 AM »

Wish me luck. I'm heading in to facilitate my first customer facing project kick-off meeting.
It was a good run, good luck with the new job search
No shit. The meeting actually went very well but right after I learned that the guy I'm supposed to be replacing is no longer leaving. Where does that leave me?? I guess we'll find out.
that doesn't sound good Tony. need a hit man to get him gone?
Nah, I think I've impressed them and my rate is lower than his so he might be SOL.

« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2017, 12:03:46 PM »

Morning RazMan and Fishy.
Morning Dave, great EPC deals at Holt's
Oooh, $55 for a box of the EPC oscuros in the corona size. And free shipping to boot!
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Corona Extra - 5.5 x 44 - $49.95 free ship also
I went with a box of these
Box of the Oscuro coronas on the way for me. Thanks for the heads up.

« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2017, 12:05:59 PM »

Morning RazMan and Fishy.
Morning Dave, great EPC deals at Holt's
Oooh, $55 for a box of the EPC oscuros in the corona size. And free shipping to boot!
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Corona Extra - 5.5 x 44 - $49.95 free ship also
I went with a box of these
Box of the Oscuro coronas on the way for me. Thanks for the heads up.
No problem, prices are excellent

« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2017, 12:08:57 PM »

Morning RazMan and Fishy.
Morning Dave, great EPC deals at Holt's
Oooh, $55 for a box of the EPC oscuros in the corona size. And free shipping to boot!
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Corona Extra - 5.5 x 44 - $49.95 free ship also
As a matter of fact, those are the two I have in my cart.  (yours and CavDave's)

« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2017, 12:24:41 PM »

No Dean yet, he must be busy making new mothers.
None of his women are of child-bearing age any longer.  8)
yep, can be said of women over 50:
don't swell, won' t yell, and are as grateful as hell.
hello boys

« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2017, 12:28:49 PM »

66 Days!
who's in charge of the party plans?
Getting that Jeep tuned up for a road trip?
no longer have the Jeep. got an old pick em up now.
When did that happen.....sheesh!
a year or so ago.
he's had it in for service about 3 times already,
and one of those was a sleepover....

« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2017, 12:45:22 PM »

66 Days!
who's in charge of the party plans?
Getting that Jeep tuned up for a road trip?
no longer have the Jeep. got an old pick em up now.
When did that happen.....sheesh!
a year or so ago.
he's had it in for service about 3 times already,
and one of those was a sleepover....
So the truck is a deadbeat too?

« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2017, 01:01:12 PM »

need to reboot, to fix pc...

« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2017, 01:41:50 PM »

Morning RazMan and Fishy.
Morning Dave, great EPC deals at Holt's
Oooh, $55 for a box of the EPC oscuros in the corona size. And free shipping to boot!
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Corona Extra - 5.5 x 44 - $49.95 free ship also
I went with a box of these
Box of the Oscuro coronas on the way for me. Thanks for the heads up.
No problem, prices are excellent
You think the deal will still be around for another month, which is approximately when I'll be paid?

« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2017, 01:50:53 PM »

Morning RazMan and Fishy.
Morning Dave, great EPC deals at Holt's
Oooh, $55 for a box of the EPC oscuros in the corona size. And free shipping to boot!
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Corona Extra - 5.5 x 44 - $49.95 free ship also
I went with a box of these
Box of the Oscuro coronas on the way for me. Thanks for the heads up.
No problem, prices are excellent
You think the deal will still be around for another month, which is approximately when I'll be paid?
With the way your luck is running lately? Your deal will be even better.

« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2017, 01:54:04 PM »

Morning RazMan and Fishy.
Morning Dave, great EPC deals at Holt's
Oooh, $55 for a box of the EPC oscuros in the corona size. And free shipping to boot!
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Corona Extra - 5.5 x 44 - $49.95 free ship also
I went with a box of these
Box of the Oscuro coronas on the way for me. Thanks for the heads up.
No problem, prices are excellent
You think the deal will still be around for another month, which is approximately when I'll be paid?
With the way you're luck is running lately? Your deal will be even better.
I'll get free sticks from Fish and NJDave at the next herf?