« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2017, 01:54:33 PM »

66 Days!
who's in charge of the party plans?
Getting that Jeep tuned up for a road trip?
no longer have the Jeep. got an old pick em up now.
When did that happen.....sheesh!
a year or so ago.
he's had it in for service about 3 times already,
and one of those was a sleepover....
So the truck is a deadbeat too?
actually no, even though she's pushing 200,000 miles. been very reliable and inexpensive to maintain.

« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2017, 01:55:42 PM »

Wish me luck. I'm heading in to facilitate my first customer facing project kick-off meeting.
It was a good run, good luck with the new job search
No shit. The meeting actually went very well but right after I learned that the guy I'm supposed to be replacing is no longer leaving. Where does that leave me?? I guess we'll find out.
that doesn't sound good Tony. need a hit man to get him gone?
Nah, I think I've impressed them and my rate is lower than his so he might be SOL.
Under cut the competition.  Tell him you'll have your cousin Tony "sack o' donuts" Scarpa pay him a visit.  You know brake a leg or two.  Just the usual.

« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2017, 02:02:26 PM »

Morning RazMan and Fishy.
Morning Dave, great EPC deals at Holt's
Oooh, $55 for a box of the EPC oscuros in the corona size. And free shipping to boot!
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Corona Extra - 5.5 x 44 - $49.95 free ship also
I went with a box of these
Box of the Oscuro coronas on the way for me. Thanks for the heads up.
No problem, prices are excellent
You think the deal will still be around for another month, which is approximately when I'll be paid?
With the way you're luck is running lately? Your deal will be even better.
I'll get free sticks from Fish and NJDave at the next herf?
maybe from Flip too, of course they might be Gurkhas...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/15/2017
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2017, 02:02:48 PM »

Afternoon, boys... Hope you muthers are doing well.

« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2017, 02:02:58 PM »

Morning RazMan and Fishy.
Morning Dave, great EPC deals at Holt's
Oooh, $55 for a box of the EPC oscuros in the corona size. And free shipping to boot!
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Corona Extra - 5.5 x 44 - $49.95 free ship also
I went with a box of these
Box of the Oscuro coronas on the way for me. Thanks for the heads up.
No problem, prices are excellent
You think the deal will still be around for another month, which is approximately when I'll be paid?
With the way you're luck is running lately? Your deal will be even better.
I'll get free sticks from Fish and NJDave at the next herf?
maybe Flip too, of course they might be Gurkhas...
Better skip the next herf or 2, Tony.

« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2017, 02:03:33 PM »

Morning RazMan and Fishy.
Morning Dave, great EPC deals at Holt's
Oooh, $55 for a box of the EPC oscuros in the corona size. And free shipping to boot!
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Corona Extra - 5.5 x 44 - $49.95 free ship also
I went with a box of these
Box of the Oscuro coronas on the way for me. Thanks for the heads up.
No problem, prices are excellent
My son says Thanks!

« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2017, 02:03:51 PM »

Wish me luck. I'm heading in to facilitate my first customer facing project kick-off meeting.
It was a good run, good luck with the new job search
No shit. The meeting actually went very well but right after I learned that the guy I'm supposed to be replacing is no longer leaving. Where does that leave me?? I guess we'll find out.
that doesn't sound good Tony. need a hit man to get him gone?
Nah, I think I've impressed them and my rate is lower than his so he might be SOL.
Under cut the competition.  Tell him you'll have your cousin Tony "sack o' donuts" Scarpa pay him a visit.  You know brake a leg or two.  Just the usual.
About 1/4 of the people I'm dealing with are Italian. Pretty sure they're better connected than I am.

« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2017, 02:04:55 PM »

66 Days!
who's in charge of the party plans?
Getting that Jeep tuned up for a road trip?
no longer have the Jeep. got an old pick em up now.
When did that happen.....sheesh!
a year or so ago.
he's had it in for service about 3 times already,
and one of those was a sleepover....
So the truck is a deadbeat too?
actually no, even though she's pushing 200,000 miles. been very reliable and inexpensive to maintain.
Inexpensive to maintain except when a deadbeat runs over something with it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/15/2017
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2017, 02:06:39 PM »

Morning RazMan and Fishy.
Morning Dave, great EPC deals at Holt's
Oooh, $55 for a box of the EPC oscuros in the corona size. And free shipping to boot!

Nice deal, although I wasn't crazy about this vitola. Thought the #6 was much better overall, but the price is right.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/15/2017
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2017, 02:07:41 PM »

Wish me luck. I'm heading in to facilitate my first customer facing project kick-off meeting.
It was a good run, good luck with the new job search
No shit. The meeting actually went very well but right after I learned that the guy I'm supposed to be replacing is no longer leaving. Where does that leave me?? I guess we'll find out.

Oh, geez...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/15/2017
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2017, 02:08:38 PM »

66 Days!
who's in charge of the party plans?
Getting that Jeep tuned up for a road trip?
no longer have the Jeep. got an old pick em up now.
When did that happen.....sheesh!
a year or so ago.
he's had it in for service about 3 times already,
and one of those was a sleepover....
So the truck is a deadbeat too?
actually no, even though she's pushing 200,000 miles. been very reliable and inexpensive to maintain.

The Lady or the redhead?  ;)

« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2017, 02:10:09 PM »

Afternoon, boys... Hope you muthers are doing well.
Howdy, Steve. Nice of you to join us.

« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2017, 02:15:30 PM »

Just got a notification on my phone that Leonard is out for game 2 against the Warriors.

« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2017, 02:15:57 PM »

66 Days!
who's in charge of the party plans?
Getting that Jeep tuned up for a road trip?
no longer have the Jeep. got an old pick em up now.
When did that happen.....sheesh!
a year or so ago.
he's had it in for service about 3 times already,
and one of those was a sleepover....
So the truck is a deadbeat too?
actually no, even though she's pushing 200,000 miles. been very reliable and inexpensive to maintain.
Inexpensive to maintain except when a deadbeat runs over something with it.
correct.

« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2017, 02:16:56 PM »

66 Days!
who's in charge of the party plans?
Getting that Jeep tuned up for a road trip?
no longer have the Jeep. got an old pick em up now.
When did that happen.....sheesh!
a year or so ago.
he's had it in for service about 3 times already,
and one of those was a sleepover....
So the truck is a deadbeat too?
actually no, even though she's pushing 200,000 miles. been very reliable and inexpensive to maintain.

The Lady or the redhead?  ;)

combined.