Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2017, 01:47:03 PM »

Tennessee student and teacher accused of kidnapping found safe

Former Tennessee teacher Tad Cummins, who is accused of kidnapping his 15-year-old student, has been arrested in northern California, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Authorities said the student, Elizabeth Thomas, has been "safely recovered."

The Siskiyou County Sheriff's Department confirmed to ABC News on Thursday that it had located Cummins' vehicle. Siskiyou County is nestled in the northernmost part of California in the Shasta Cascade region along the Oregon border.

Cummins, a 50-year-old married father and grandfather, was wanted on allegations of aggravated kidnapping and sexual contact with a minor.
Molding the minds of our youth for a better tomorrow. What a hero.

They should string him up and let him hang by his ball sack.

« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2017, 01:47:05 PM »

LMFAO, "Curb Alert" - and we made fun of ol' CG because his needed feet!

https://orlando.craigslist.org/zip/6082440885.html

« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2017, 01:47:45 PM »

Tennessee student and teacher accused of kidnapping found safe

Former Tennessee teacher Tad Cummins, who is accused of kidnapping his 15-year-old student, has been arrested in northern California, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Authorities said the student, Elizabeth Thomas, has been "safely recovered."

The Siskiyou County Sheriff's Department confirmed to ABC News on Thursday that it had located Cummins' vehicle. Siskiyou County is nestled in the northernmost part of California in the Shasta Cascade region along the Oregon border.

Cummins, a 50-year-old married father and grandfather, was wanted on allegations of aggravated kidnapping and sexual contact with a minor.
Molding the minds of our youth for a better tomorrow. What a hero.

They should string him up and let him hang by his ball sack.
And cut the sack off just before he is ready to die.

« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2017, 01:53:01 PM »

[...]

That's twice today that we're on the same page.

« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2017, 01:57:27 PM »

[...]

Must be a full moon

« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2017, 02:03:26 PM »

This is just a humdinger of a fubar day at work.

« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2017, 02:20:03 PM »

This is just a humdinger of a fubar day at work.
If it makes you feel any better, it's the same here at home.

« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2017, 02:28:39 PM »

This is just a humdinger of a fubar day at work.
If it makes you feel any better, it's the same here at home.
If it makes you feel worse I only got 45 more minutes then It's the Weekend!

« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2017, 02:35:23 PM »

Business is booming at the shelter, got 6 cop cars, 2 ambulances and a fire truck down there.

« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2017, 02:48:00 PM »

Fubar Lull?

« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2017, 03:00:14 PM »

Dow Jones Industrial Average

 20,603.63     + 199.14

« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2017, 03:08:31 PM »

Bunch of boring fubars here, I am going home for a cigar and something cold to drink.

« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2017, 03:12:27 PM »

Business is booming at the shelter, got 6 cop cars, 2 ambulances and a fire truck down there.
Driving back to the office came across 1/2 dozen state trooper cars and three RRPD vehciles clustered around one busy intersection, no emergency lights, just hanging out like some important mofo was expected through.

« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2017, 03:19:21 PM »

Hazzuh, fubars!

« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2017, 03:45:09 PM »

Uncle Lees $34.95 free shipping at Holts
@Fishy, where was the Muestra de Saka/Sobremesa deal you mentioned earlier
www.cigarking.com
Some of those Sobremesa prices are absurd....Elegante en Cedros $257.85 (Atlantic $149.00)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11