« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2017, 10:07:32 AM »

Thanks TXDave, now you've got us all riled up.
Speak for yourself Mr. Mayor.
Hey, you're a Mayor, where are your perks?

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2017, 10:08:29 AM »

Power went out in my building this morning, was out for about 30 minutes when they made the announcement to evacuate...then the power came back on. I feel like Tex
....but without the street folk to mingle with during the evacuation.

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2017, 10:10:54 AM »

Absolute downpour just started here again. People who had flooding yesterday are not gonna be pleased.
Unless they're high and it goes completely unnoticed.
LALTS, good point.

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2017, 10:11:18 AM »

Thanks TXDave, now you've got us all riled up.
Speak for yourself Mr. Mayor.
Hey, you're a Mayor, where are your perks?
He's been skimming off our post counts for years.

« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2017, 10:31:14 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2017, 10:32:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Happy 4-20 RevRaz.

« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2017, 10:34:26 AM »

« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2017, 10:34:57 AM »

Vegas Cubanas to be reintroduced at My Father...

http://halfwheel.com/fathers-vegas-cubanas-returns/146782

« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2017, 10:35:15 AM »

Power went out in my building this morning, was out for about 30 minutes when they made the announcement to evacuate...then the power came back on. I feel like Tex
When the Power goes out we now have to evacuate immediately.

« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2017, 10:36:55 AM »

Thanks TXDave, now you've got us all riled up.
Speak for yourself Mr. Mayor.
Hey, you're a Mayor, where are your perks?
Got to wake up the post whores somehow and riled up usually is the best way to do it.

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2017, 10:39:11 AM »

We bought our house 11 years ago this week and the Trash Service was $35/2 months then, it stayed that price for 5 years when it went up to $40 then when the current asshole mayor was elected he negotiated a better deal at $52 that included more restrictive limits on items to be picked up, now we just got a notice it is going up to $63.  That is what a small town corrupt Mayor and City Manager can do for you.

Population of the city is 14,000 and a prime source of revenue is traffic tickets from a 40 cop police force combined with a corrupt city judge.  Now they want to build a $23 million police station.

PTL I am soon gone!

Said Mayor lived across the street from me until about 6 months after he got elected mayor (an unpaid position) when he sold his house that was not for sale for an undisclosed "cash" amount (to an unknown buyer who put it up for rent) and bought a house a few blocks away (also an all cash sale with an undisclosed sale price) worth about double what the old one was actually worth.

Said Mayor also looks sexy (in his opinion anyway) driving around in his new corvette and his wife is all smiles in her new Lexus.  Coincidentally the city approved construction of a Lexus Dealership that citizens were very much against shortly before the wife got her new car.

I will not bore you any more but I could write several pages of his corrupt deals.
He's my new hero
I'm sure your own mayor is doing the exact same thing.
Let's be realistic - probably most of our mayors are doing the same thing.
Politicians get rich doing a relatively low paying job?  No way!
Seems the police station article woke a few dumbasses up, and of course what is the first thing liers and cheats do when nailed?

The worthless mayor just posted this on his bullshit blog:

Let me assure you, the City of Lakeway and it's leaders make certain that EVERYTHING we do is legal, moral, ethical and fair.  We make every effort to treat everyone as we would like to be treated.  I and the other elected officials along with city staff make certain we live up to that standard.

« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2017, 10:53:50 AM »

Meeting time. No jester hats required.

« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2017, 10:55:10 AM »

Uncle Lees $34.95 free shipping at Holts

« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2017, 11:01:00 AM »

Thanks TXDave, now you've got us all riled up.
Speak for yourself Mr. Mayor.
Hey, you're a Mayor, where are your perks?
Great question...

« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2017, 11:02:06 AM »

Thanks TXDave, now you've got us all riled up.
Speak for yourself Mr. Mayor.
Hey, you're a Mayor, where are your perks?
Great question...
He gets a couple or three GFY's a week which serve as participation trophy's.