Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2017, 03:45:43 PM »

Business is booming at the shelter, got 6 cop cars, 2 ambulances and a fire truck down there.
Driving back to the office came across 1/2 dozen state trooper cars and three RRPD vehciles clustered around one busy intersection, no emergency lights, just hanging out like some important mofo was expected through.
Maybe they were waiting on YOU?

« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2017, 03:47:09 PM »

Business is booming at the shelter, got 6 cop cars, 2 ambulances and a fire truck down there.
Driving back to the office came across 1/2 dozen state trooper cars and three RRPD vehciles clustered around one busy intersection, no emergency lights, just hanging out like some important mofo was expected through.
Maybe they were waiting on YOU?
Doubtful, I said important mofo.

« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2017, 03:47:28 PM »

I am trying to decide which bad choice I want for lunch today.
Pick a place where you can resurrect the rack report.
I love that idea.

Edit: Mark is always full of great ideas. What's he doing on this forum?
Hopefully not raising the bar too high.
No....because he leaves something to be desired in the execution part.

« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2017, 03:48:09 PM »

Business is booming at the shelter, got 6 cop cars, 2 ambulances and a fire truck down there.
Driving back to the office came across 1/2 dozen state trooper cars and three RRPD vehciles clustered around one busy intersection, no emergency lights, just hanging out like some important mofo was expected through.
Maybe they were waiting on YOU?
Doubtful, I said important mofo.
Sorry....I thought you said impotent.... ::)

« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2017, 03:49:46 PM »

LMFAO, "Curb Alert" - and we made fun of ol' CG because his needed feet!

https://orlando.craigslist.org/zip/6082440885.html
Price is right.  Send Deano down.

« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2017, 03:50:52 PM »

Business is booming at the shelter, got 6 cop cars, 2 ambulances and a fire truck down there.
Fire truck?  Why, is it shower day?

« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2017, 03:56:47 PM »

I am trying to decide which bad choice I want for lunch today.
Pick a place where you can resurrect the rack report.
I love that idea.

Edit: Mark is always full of great ideas. What's he doing on this forum?
Hopefully not raising the bar too high.
No....because he leaves something to be desired in the execution part.
TWSS   ::)

« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2017, 04:02:40 PM »

Business is booming at the shelter, got 6 cop cars, 2 ambulances and a fire truck down there.
Driving back to the office came across 1/2 dozen state trooper cars and three RRPD vehciles clustered around one busy intersection, no emergency lights, just hanging out like some important mofo was expected through.
Maybe they were waiting on YOU?
Doubtful, I said important mofo.
Sorry....I thought you said impotent.... ::)
Even so, a cadre of law enforcement officers is not a cure, unless...

« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2017, 04:02:49 PM »

This is just a humdinger of a fubar day at work.
If it makes you feel any better, it's the same here at home.
If it makes you feel worse I only got 45 more minutes then It's the Weekend!
If you're going to be that way about it, you're nearer to dying than I am.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2017, 04:12:14 PM »

Nice prices on RM 101 Chief Cool Arrow's on closeout at Atlantic

« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2017, 04:16:30 PM »

Nice prices on RM 101 Chief Cool Arrow's on closeout at Atlantic
Much improved for sure.

« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2017, 04:43:04 PM »

This is just a humdinger of a fubar day at work.
If it makes you feel any better, it's the same here at home.
If it makes you feel worse I only got 45 more minutes then It's the Weekend!
If you're going to be that way about it, you're nearer to dying than I am.
I am not concerned but I am on the patio with a nice smoke and a beer.

« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2017, 04:44:51 PM »

Guardian of the Farm lit and a Sweetwater 420

« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2017, 04:56:43 PM »

Guardian of the Farm lit and a Sweetwater 420
Nice smoke.  Just received a fiver myself.

« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2017, 04:58:44 PM »

Guardian of the Farm lit and a Sweetwater 420
Nice smoke.  Just received a fiver myself.
Good beer too and they have it at Specs now.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11