Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2017, 07:49:09 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, Fishy, and Off-a-DayDaves.

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2017, 07:53:58 AM »

Off to work time.
Thought you were off Fridays?
It's Thursday. Man, this daylight saving time has still got you all messed up.
I'm sure the travelling doesn't help either, then there's always the age factor...
That may be part.  Usually I head home on a Thursday evening, but as one can only have so much fun in Erie, this was a short week.  Yea, and that age factor... :-[
Plus I didn't have a cigar the whole trip.... :-\
Which I'm about to rectify with a New World Connie...

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2017, 07:57:14 AM »

Home again, now gearing up for another birthday celebration weekend.
May it be a grand celebration!
It shall be, Son #1's 30th and cousin's 4th.    Son and family and daughter arrive tomorrow.  The cousin may be dropped off Friday as well, while her parents go on a sleepover date.  Official party on Saturday.

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2017, 07:57:32 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2017, 07:57:46 AM »

Morning NeverOffBean.

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2017, 08:00:55 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, Fishy, and Off-a-DayDaves.
Hello, Mr. Bean.

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2017, 08:06:34 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
May the Force be with you.

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2017, 08:08:01 AM »

Home again, now gearing up for another birthday celebration weekend.
May it be a grand celebration!
It shall be, Son #1's 30th and cousin's 4th.    Son and family and daughter arrive tomorrow.  The cousin may be dropped off Friday as well, while her parents go on a sleepover date.  Official party on Saturday.
With all that going on, you'd better get your days straightened out.

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2017, 08:08:14 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Go get 'em, tiger.

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2017, 08:23:15 AM »

Just got my word of the day from Dictionary.com...

Throttlebottom:
noun
(sometimes lowercase) a harmless incompetent in public office.

It wasn't in the definition but I'm pretty sure it's gay slang also.

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2017, 08:24:08 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
May the Force be with you.
Thanks. All good vibes are welcome.

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2017, 08:24:42 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Go get 'em, tiger.
Much appreciated.

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2017, 08:24:46 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Auspicious!  It's good to use big words on exam day, get pumped up invigorated!

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2017, 08:34:27 AM »

Home again, now gearing up for another birthday celebration weekend.
May it be a grand celebration!
It shall be, Son #1's 30th and cousin's 4th.    Son and family and daughter arrive tomorrow.  The cousin may be dropped off Friday as well, while her parents go on a sleepover date.  Official party on Saturday.
With all that going on, you'd better get your days straightened out.
It will happen whether I'm conscious or not...

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2017, 08:35:14 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
May the Force be with you.
+1
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13