Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2017, 08:35:26 AM »

Just got my word of the day from Dictionary.com...

Throttlebottom:
noun
(sometimes lowercase) a harmless incompetent in public office.

It wasn't in the definition but I'm pretty sure it's gay slang also.
I think I dated her in college... ;)

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2017, 08:36:10 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Auspicious!  It's good to use big words on exam day, get pumped up invigorated!
I may have to stop at a bar and get a belt on the way there so that I can stay calm. Those 4 hours of the exam go by quickly, especially when my mind is racing. Hoping that'll keep me from having to read the same question 3 times or more before it sinks in.

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2017, 08:38:16 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Auspicious!  It's good to use big words on exam day, get pumped up invigorated!
I may have to stop at a bar and get a belt on the way there so that I can stay calm. Those 4 hours of the exam go by quickly, especially when my mind is racing. Hoping that'll keep me from having to read the same question 3 times or more before it sinks in.
A tried and true tactic.

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2017, 08:44:32 AM »

Just got my word of the day from Dictionary.com...

Throttlebottom:
noun
(sometimes lowercase) a harmless incompetent in public office.

It wasn't in the definition but I'm pretty sure it's gay slang also.
I think I dated her him in college... ;)
He said gay slang, ExperimentingDave.

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2017, 08:48:34 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Auspicious!  It's good to use big words on exam day, get pumped up invigorated!
I may have to stop at a bar and get a belt on the way there so that I can stay calm. Those 4 hours of the exam go by quickly, especially when my mind is racing. Hoping that'll keep me from having to read the same question 3 times or more before it sinks in.
You've already read it three times, first time you took it, second...

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2017, 08:48:45 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Auspicious!  It's good to use big words on exam day, get pumped up invigorated!
I may have to stop at a bar and get a belt on the way there so that I can stay calm. Those 4 hours of the exam go by quickly, especially when my mind is racing. Hoping that'll keep me from having to read the same question 3 times or more before it sinks in.
They make pills for that you know, just pass through the nearest high school parking lot to pick some up on the way.

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2017, 08:53:14 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
May the Force be with you.
+1
Thank you, kind sir.

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2017, 08:54:13 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Auspicious!  It's good to use big words on exam day, get pumped up invigorated!
I may have to stop at a bar and get a belt on the way there so that I can stay calm. Those 4 hours of the exam go by quickly, especially when my mind is racing. Hoping that'll keep me from having to read the same question 3 times or more before it sinks in.
They make pills for that you know, just pass through the nearest high school parking lot to pick some up on the way.
I would suggest Lockhart HS, but she's behind bars now.

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2017, 08:54:30 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Auspicious!  It's good to use big words on exam day, get pumped up invigorated!
I may have to stop at a bar and get a belt on the way there so that I can stay calm. Those 4 hours of the exam go by quickly, especially when my mind is racing. Hoping that'll keep me from having to read the same question 3 times or more before it sinks in.
You've already read it three times, first time you took it, second...
It won't be the exact same exam, I'm sure.

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2017, 08:55:03 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Auspicious!  It's good to use big words on exam day, get pumped up invigorated!
I may have to stop at a bar and get a belt on the way there so that I can stay calm. Those 4 hours of the exam go by quickly, especially when my mind is racing. Hoping that'll keep me from having to read the same question 3 times or more before it sinks in.
You've already read it three times, first time you took it, second...
Good point, EncouragingDave.

« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2017, 08:55:21 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Auspicious!  It's good to use big words on exam day, get pumped up invigorated!
I may have to stop at a bar and get a belt on the way there so that I can stay calm. Those 4 hours of the exam go by quickly, especially when my mind is racing. Hoping that'll keep me from having to read the same question 3 times or more before it sinks in.
They make pills for that you know, just pass through the nearest high school parking lot to pick some up on the way.
I would suggest Lockhart HS, but she's behind bars now.
Hahaha. You still have that one on your mind, huh?

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2017, 08:58:38 AM »

Ok boys, I'm off. Hoping my next post (in about 12 hours) is the one telling you all that I've passed... The exam.

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2017, 09:00:14 AM »

Ok boys, I'm off. Hoping my next post (in about 12 hours) is the one telling you all that I've passed... The exam.
Don't screw it up this time.  Good luck!

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2017, 09:03:18 AM »

good morning guys. Oliva G torp and coffee here. today is the lady's birthday. hiding gifts for her to hunt for and we have a getaway reservation next month at the Riverside Resort next month. time to start hiding gifts.

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2017, 09:21:06 AM »

Good mooring, guys.
Test Day Mayor?
Yes sir. It will be an auspicious day too because I have some good job leads. Worst case scenario, I may have a temp position to take.

But I digress. Right now I am calm and focused on tonight's exam.
Auspicious!  It's good to use big words on exam day, get pumped up invigorated!
I may have to stop at a bar and get a belt on the way there so that I can stay calm. Those 4 hours of the exam go by quickly, especially when my mind is racing. Hoping that'll keep me from having to read the same question 3 times or more before it sinks in.
They make pills for that you know, just pass through the nearest high school parking lot to pick some up on the way.
I would suggest Lockhart HS, but she's behind bars now.
Hahaha. You still have that one on your mind, huh?
Probably because she's bam!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13