Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2017, 08:48:31 AM »

Cutting the lawn, ha.. I might have to snow blow, shovel for sure.
I need to mow also but too wet.

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2017, 09:10:00 AM »

Now this just seems a bit excessive to me....then again it's Utah...

http://www.khou.com/news/utah-to-become-first-state-to-lower-dui-limit-to-05/421832973
Commies have been trying for several years to make that a new federal standard, STUPID!
If they just focus on getting the ones .1 and over and keeping repeat offenders off the road we'd be in good shape.

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2017, 09:22:13 AM »

Now this just seems a bit excessive to me....then again it's Utah...

http://www.khou.com/news/utah-to-become-first-state-to-lower-dui-limit-to-05/421832973
Commies have been trying for several years to make that a new federal standard, STUPID!
If they just focus on getting the ones .1 and over and keeping repeat offenders off the road we'd be in good shape.
Except make that more like over .125.  Not going to happen though, more likely to fight for lowering it nationally in the next few years.  .1-.125 should be a  misdemeanor traffic ticket.

Highway enforcement is all about revenue $ and none about safety.

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2017, 09:33:48 AM »

Now this just seems a bit excessive to me....then again it's Utah...

http://www.khou.com/news/utah-to-become-first-state-to-lower-dui-limit-to-05/421832973
Commies have been trying for several years to make that a new federal standard, STUPID!
If they just focus on getting the ones .1 and over and keeping repeat offenders off the road we'd be in good shape.
Except make that more like over .125.  Not going to happen though, more likely to fight for lowering it nationally in the next few years.  .1-.125 should be a  misdemeanor traffic ticket.

Highway enforcement is all about revenue $ and none about safety.
Nor argument there.  You would know as well as anyone.

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2017, 09:59:23 AM »

Now this just seems a bit excessive to me....then again it's Utah...

http://www.khou.com/news/utah-to-become-first-state-to-lower-dui-limit-to-05/421832973
Commies have been trying for several years to make that a new federal standard, STUPID!
If they just focus on getting the ones .1 and over and keeping repeat offenders off the road we'd be in good shape.
Except make that more like over .125.  Not going to happen though, more likely to fight for lowering it nationally in the next few years.  .1-.125 should be a  misdemeanor traffic ticket.

Highway enforcement is all about revenue $ and none about safety.
Nor argument there.  You would know as well as anyone.
Very few serious crashes are actually the fault of a driver under .15 which seems to be the magic level.  Often they blame things on someone being drunk at .08-.12 but in reality that had nothing to do with it.   Prime example right here in Austin:  Drunk Mexican walking across I-35 at 1:00 a.m. And some guy in a minivan driving down the road not doing anything wrong hits and kills him.  Driver is .095 and it is his fault and charged with intoxication manslaughter.

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2017, 10:33:32 AM »

There aren't any great deals out there. Never realized before today that by going to the following URL, you can see all the monster items that will become available throughout the day/mashup. Just don't know if you can buy them with free shipping before they actually come up.
https://www.famous-smoke.com/todayonly

404: THIS IS NOT THE PAGE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
It still works for me.

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2017, 10:37:38 AM »

Good morning, peoples.

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2017, 10:55:56 AM »

Fishy's off at the ice rink this morning, God bless him!
Thanks, puck dropped at 7:20...painful

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2017, 11:22:28 AM »

Fishy's off at the ice rink this morning, God bless him!
Thanks, puck dropped at 7:20...painful
Ouch, indeed. But hopefully you can go back to napping before too long.

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2017, 11:24:41 AM »

had to turn my avi off, I'm in a church.
Hell of a way to celebrate Daylight-Saving Time. What brought that on?

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2017, 11:24:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2017, 11:53:09 AM »

Decent offer Mashing, with the cat code buy 2 for $43.13 delivered.

LA IMPERIOSA 4 CIGAR SAMPLER
Varies - Oscuro - Sampler Of 4
$25.95

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2017, 12:11:11 PM »

The only thing I like about basketball is the tournament.

NCAA Basketball Tournament
March 14 - April 3, 2017

The 2017 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament will involve 68 teams playing in a single-elimination tournament to determine the national champion of men's NCAA Division I college basketball.

TV: CBS, TNT, TBS, truTV

Selection Sunday: March 12 @ 4:00 p.m.  EDIT:  4:30 p.m.Central Time.

First Four: March 14-15

First/Second Rounds: March 16-19

Sweet 16: March 23-24

Elite 8: March 25-26

Final Four: April 1

Championship game: April 3

2016 champions: Villanova Wildcats

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2017, 02:04:00 PM »

SHEESH!

Sunday posting during Lent prohibited?

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2017, 03:07:39 PM »

SHEESH!

Sunday posting during Lent prohibited?
Posting Must be prohibited !

Double SHEESH!