Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2017, 04:27:58 PM »

Decent offer Mashing, with the cat code buy 2 for $43.13 delivered.

LA IMPERIOSA 4 CIGAR SAMPLER
Varies - Oscuro - Sampler Of 4
$25.95
Enablers

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2017, 04:28:48 PM »

what's a blizzard? I don't remember.
Let me remind you...

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2017, 04:30:31 PM »

Taking an afternoon break with a Jericho Hill lancero and coffee.

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2017, 04:31:33 PM »

just mowed lawn for my 89 year old neighbor lady. she wanted to pay me, told her I'm partial to oatmeal raisin cookies. she doesn't cook!
She don't cook? Hope she makes you some cookies. Hope I make it that long.

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2017, 04:32:18 PM »

Also was watching Clemson shut out ND 4-0 to sweep the series.

« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2017, 04:32:35 PM »

just mowed lawn for my 89 year old neighbor lady. she wanted to pay me, told her I'm partial to oatmeal raisin cookies. she doesn't cook!
I was afraid of where this was going for a minute there.... :o
Give it time..

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2017, 04:46:53 PM »

Too damn cold for a cigar so I had some hot chocolate.

Boy said it snowed in Columbia, SC last night. A

« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2017, 04:50:19 PM »

just mowed lawn for my 89 year old neighbor lady. she wanted to pay me, told her I'm partial to oatmeal raisin cookies. she doesn't cook!
She don't cook? Hope she makes you some cookies. Hope I make it that long.
she said she'll have to go to the store and buy some. I told her that was the same as paying me. I also told her I'd do as long as I can, when I can. then she had me fix her picket fence!

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2017, 04:52:43 PM »

Too damn cold for a cigar so I had some hot chocolate.

Boy said it snowed in Columbia, SC last night. A
cold? my weather app says it's 50° in Austin, Texas.
you getting soft in your old age.

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2017, 04:55:31 PM »

just mowed lawn for my 89 year old neighbor lady. she wanted to pay me, told her I'm partial to oatmeal raisin cookies. she doesn't cook!
She don't cook? Hope she makes you some cookies. Hope I make it that long.
she said she'll have to go to the store and buy some. I told her that was the same as paying me. I also told her I'd do as long as I can, when I can. then she had me fix her picket fence!
Well over there the lawn can't be too large to cut. Don't make the poor old lady go to the store, she probably don't drive anymore.
We could really take this outta proportion.

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2017, 04:56:47 PM »

Too damn cold for a cigar so I had some hot chocolate.

Boy said it snowed in Columbia, SC last night. A
cold? my weather app says it's 50° in Austin, Texas.
you getting soft in your old age.
48 now at my house  but I am not cold tolerant at all, not age related thoug I have never been cold tolerant.

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2017, 05:06:33 PM »

just mowed lawn for my 89 year old neighbor lady. she wanted to pay me, told her I'm partial to oatmeal raisin cookies. she doesn't cook!
She don't cook? Hope she makes you some cookies. Hope I make it that long.
she said she'll have to go to the store and buy some. I told her that was the same as paying me. I also told her I'd do as long as I can, when I can. then she had me fix her picket fence!
Well over there the lawn can't be too large to cut. Don't make the poor old lady go to the store, she probably don't drive anymore.
We could really take this outta proportion.
the lots are 1/2 acre, she has no trees just one flower bed to mow around.

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2017, 05:06:58 PM »

Too damn cold for a cigar so I had some hot chocolate.

Boy said it snowed in Columbia, SC last night. A
cold? my weather app says it's 50° in Austin, Texas.
you getting soft in your old age.
48 now at my house  but I am not cold tolerant at all, not age related thoug I have never been cold tolerant.
same here.

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2017, 05:08:40 PM »

just mowed lawn for my 89 year old neighbor lady. she wanted to pay me, told her I'm partial to oatmeal raisin cookies. she doesn't cook!
She don't cook? Hope she makes you some cookies. Hope I make it that long.
she said she'll have to go to the store and buy some. I told her that was the same as paying me. I also told her I'd do as long as I can, when I can. then she had me fix her picket fence!
Well over there the lawn can't be too large to cut. Don't make the poor old lady go to the store, she probably don't drive anymore.
We could really take this outta proportion.
the lots are 1/2 acre, she has no trees just one flower bed to mow around.
Wow Dean. At least you have good weather. I have a winter storm warning through Wednesday.

« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2017, 05:23:03 PM »

just mowed lawn for my 89 year old neighbor lady. she wanted to pay me, told her I'm partial to oatmeal raisin cookies. she doesn't cook!
She don't cook? Hope she makes you some cookies. Hope I make it that long.
she said she'll have to go to the store and buy some. I told her that was the same as paying me. I also told her I'd do as long as I can, when I can. then she had me fix her picket fence!
Well over there the lawn can't be too large to cut. Don't make the poor old lady go to the store, she probably don't drive anymore.
We could really take this outta proportion.
the lots are 1/2 acre, she has no trees just one flower bed to mow around.
Wow Dean. At least you have good weather. I have a winter storm warning through Wednesday.
75° here Rick. I see a blizzard coming to the NE.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7