Rocky Patel Cigars at My Father prices on the Page today. ::)
So there's nothing out there threatening my checking account today?
Decade is a decent smoke, but holy cow they're overpriced along with everything else with the possible exception of the $10 lighters.  Pass.
Same with the 1992, good  smoke at about $3-3.25 but not at those prices.

Does anyone know free ship code for CI? Thank you
Been chasing that one for a while now. Sorry, brother.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Rocky Patel Cigars at My Father prices on the Page today. ::)
So there's nothing out there threatening my checking account today?
Decade is a decent smoke, but holy cow they're overpriced along with everything else with the possible exception of the $10 lighters.  Pass.
Same with the 1992, good  smoke at about $3-3.25 but not at those prices.

Agree. Not a $6 stick when better options/deals can be had at that price point.

Does anyone know free ship code for CI? Thank you
Been chasing that one for a while now. Sorry, brother.
Thanks Bud. Hope you have a great day.

Rocky Patel Cigars at My Father prices on the Page today. ::)
So there's nothing out there threatening my checking account today?
Decade is a decent smoke, but holy cow they're overpriced along with everything else with the possible exception of the $10 lighters.  Pass.
Same with the 1992, good  smoke at about $3-3.25 but not at those prices.
I've smoked my fair share of RPs. Was a big fan of the Vintage '92 and still have a couple from 8+ years ago. But I ain't payin' a premium for 'em. The Decade has been inconsistent for me.

Does anyone know free ship code for CI? Thank you
Been chasing that one for a while now. Sorry, brother.
Thanks Bud. Hope you have a great day.
Back atcha.

Rocky Patel Cigars at My Father prices on the Page today. ::)
So there's nothing out there threatening my checking account today?
Decade is a decent smoke, but holy cow they're overpriced along with everything else with the possible exception of the $10 lighters.  Pass.
Same with the 1992, good  smoke at about $3-3.25 but not at those prices.
I've smoked my fair share of RPs. Was a big fan of the Vintage '92 and still have a couple from 8+ years ago. But I ain't payin' a premium for 'em. The Decade has been inconsistent for me.
I feel that way about the Oliva V.  Those recent box price deals have been tempting, but the draw is so dang inconsistent.   I just can't deal with them when they are too tight (TWHS).

Rocky Patel Cigars at My Father prices on the Page today. ::)
So there's nothing out there threatening my checking account today?
Decade is a decent smoke, but holy cow they're overpriced along with everything else with the possible exception of the $10 lighters.  Pass.
Same with the 1992, good  smoke at about $3-3.25 but not at those prices.
I've smoked my fair share of RPs. Was a big fan of the Vintage '92 and still have a couple from 8+ years ago. But I ain't payin' a premium for 'em. The Decade has been inconsistent for me.
I feel that way about the Oliva V.  Those recent box price deals have been tempting, but the draw is so dang inconsistent.   I just can't deal with them when they are too tight (TWHS).

Construction on the Vs aren't what they used to be. (T also WHS)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Does anyone know free ship code for CI? Thank you
Been chasing that one for a while now. Sorry, brother.
The White Whale.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Rocky Patel Cigars at My Father prices on the Page today. ::)
So there's nothing out there threatening my checking account today?
Decade is a decent smoke, but holy cow they're overpriced along with everything else with the possible exception of the $10 lighters.  Pass.
Same with the 1992, good  smoke at about $3-3.25 but not at those prices.
I've smoked my fair share of RPs. Was a big fan of the Vintage '92 and still have a couple from 8+ years ago. But I ain't payin' a premium for 'em. The Decade has been inconsistent for me.
I feel that way about the Oliva V.  Those recent box price deals have been tempting, but the draw is so dang inconsistent.   I just can't deal with them when they are too tight (TWHS).

Construction on the Vs aren't what they used to be. (T also WHS)
I agree, most are shaved today, no more bush.

Does anyone know free ship code for CI? Thank you
Been chasing that one for a while now. Sorry, brother.
The White Whale.
NJDave has nothing to do with this.

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/today-only-get-the-jr-45th-anniversary-robusto-by-e-p-carrillo-for-only-39-95-save-25
Tempting but retailer exclusive sticks are usually not worth more than $4 each anyway. Have you tried this cigar?

Rocky Patel Cigars at My Father prices on the Page today. ::)
So there's nothing out there threatening my checking account today?
Decade is a decent smoke, but holy cow they're overpriced along with everything else with the possible exception of the $10 lighters.  Pass.
Same with the 1992, good  smoke at about $3-3.25 but not at those prices.
I've smoked my fair share of RPs. Was a big fan of the Vintage '92 and still have a couple from 8+ years ago. But I ain't payin' a premium for 'em. The Decade has been inconsistent for me.
I feel that way about the Oliva V.  Those recent box price deals have been tempting, but the draw is so dang inconsistent.   I just can't deal with them when they are too tight (TWHS).

Construction on the Vs aren't what they used to be. (T also WHS)
I agree, most are shaved today, no more bush.
Vaginal rejuvenation. Just sayin'.