Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Damn Dean hard to believe you were a New Yorker. Miss ya bro and best wishes.

I'm at work. Busy day but will check in later.

Damn Dean hard to believe you were a New Yorker. Miss ya bro and best wishes.
thanks Rick. trying to get a better place. being trailer trash is getting old.

got 660 power plant employees coming down over the next to years and everybody is trying to get rich off them while they are here. rents have trippeled in the park with what was vacant. charging $450-$625 a bedroom a month.

got 660 power plant employees coming down over the next to years and everybody is trying to get rich off them while they are here. rents have trippeled in the park with what was vacant. charging $450-$625 a bedroom a month.
Corporate greed!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

just got a call about a house that just got put on the market. meeting the owner at 4pm.
I forgot why you're moving again, but good luck.
this place is only about 8 miles down the road in the country. need to get a more permanent home. word was they were asking $600 a month. hopefully he's not looking to get rich off the temporary power plant employees.

This the one the lady put you on to the other day... 3brm w/patio?
no, that was $850 a month, and neighbors right on top of it.

So, you're getting serious then... looking at multiples.  ;)

No smoke for me today. Sheesh.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

No smoke for me today. Sheesh.

Me neither, but the sun is shining, so there's still hope.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

tic-toc, tic-toc...
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Rocky Patel Cigars at My Father prices on the Page today. ::)
So there's nothing out there threatening my checking account today?
Decade is a decent smoke, but holy cow they're overpriced along with everything else with the possible exception of the $10 lighters.  Pass.
Same with the 1992, good  smoke at about $3-3.25 but not at those prices.
I've smoked my fair share of RPs. Was a big fan of the Vintage '92 and still have a couple from 8+ years ago. But I ain't payin' a premium for 'em. The Decade has been inconsistent for me.
Never liked RP cigars, in general, however, best one's I ever had were the Gary Sheffield HR 500, oh and good afternoon to all
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Afternoon, Blu. Just counting the minutes until the whistle sounds.

Never had that Sheffield. I've see it on cBid a couple times. Just never seemed to make a high enough bid for the price they were going... which is fine, since the interest level wasn't that high.

Not on my short list as some might say.  ;)

just got a call about a house that just got put on the market. meeting the owner at 4pm.
I forgot why you're moving again, but good luck.
this place is only about 8 miles down the road in the country. need to get a more permanent home. word was they were asking $600 a month. hopefully he's not looking to get rich off the temporary power plant employees.

This the one the lady put you on to the other day... 3brm w/patio?
no, that was $850 a month, and neighbors right on top of it.

So, you're getting serious then... looking at multiples.  ;)
I just rented it. $600 a month, move in March 1st.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Afternoon, Blu. Just counting the minutes until the whistle sounds.

Never had that Sheffield. I've see it on cBid a couple times. Just never seemed to make a high enough bid for the price they were going... which is fine, since the interest level wasn't that high.

Not on my short list as some might say.  ;)
I hear you, don't know what the ask price is, I picked up a box when the "old" CI had a super price for $79 FS, then about a year later did them again when they had the same promo. Email me your addy, I will send a few along.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

just got a call about a house that just got put on the market. meeting the owner at 4pm.
I forgot why you're moving again, but good luck.
this place is only about 8 miles down the road in the country. need to get a more permanent home. word was they were asking $600 a month. hopefully he's not looking to get rich off the temporary power plant employees.

This the one the lady put you on to the other day... 3brm w/patio?
no, that was $850 a month, and neighbors right on top of it.

So, you're getting serious then... looking at multiples.  ;)
I just rented it. $600 a month, move in March 1st.
Congrats to Dean

Damn Dean hard to believe you were a New Yorker. Miss ya bro and best wishes.
Yea, he sure has gotten soft quickly....
TNWSS.....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9