Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017  (Read 6954 times)

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
We'll see if that plan holds together.  The day is young.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

At the airport enjoying my $14 Taylor ham egg and cheese  on a roll with $3.50 cup of coffee before the flight.
Free Embassy Suites Omelette and fruit here with free crappy coffee
Embassy Suites?  Livin' large on a fresh travel budget, I see.
No fresh budget this one is carryover but will run out pretty soon, as will I .
Usually do Courtyard, but best in Asheboro is a Fairfield Inn. (free breakfast as well)
Fairfields or Hampton Inn is about as high on the hog I live on the road.  I ain't no Embassy Suites fancy-pants.
Your Travel Department probably has a policy against that.
Yeah, that guy is a cheap ass just like the f'ker in HR.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

At the airport enjoying my $14 Taylor ham egg and cheese  on a roll with $3.50 cup of coffee before the flight.
Free Embassy Suites Omelette and fruit here with free crappy coffee
Embassy Suites?  Livin' large on a fresh travel budget, I see.
No fresh budget this one is carryover but will run out pretty soon, as will I .
Usually do Courtyard, but best in Asheboro is a Fairfield Inn. (free breakfast as well)
Fairfields or Hampton Inn is about as high on the hog I live on the road.  I ain't no Embassy Suites fancy-pants.
Your Travel Department probably has a policy against that.
Yeah, that guy is a cheap ass just like the f'ker in HR.
That's what I figured.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
We'll see if that plan holds together.  The day is young.

ye of little faith.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
We'll see if that plan holds together.  The day is young.

ye of little faith.
No, we have lots of faith,  and lots of history to reference.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Doors closing, time to go. Have a good VD for those of you that participate.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Doors closing, time to go. Have a good VD for those of you that participate.
Safe travels, TravellinDave.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Morning, muchachos.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

At the airport enjoying my $14 Taylor ham egg and cheese  on a roll with $3.50 cup of coffee before the flight.
Free Embassy Suites Omelette and fruit here with free crappy coffee
Embassy Suites?  Livin' large on a fresh travel budget, I see.
No fresh budget this one is carryover but will run out pretty soon, as will I .
Usually do Courtyard, but best in Asheboro is a Fairfield Inn. (free breakfast as well)
Fairfields or Hampton Inn is about as high on the hog I live on the road.  I ain't no Embassy Suites fancy-pants.
Your Travel Department probably has a policy against that.
Yeah, that guy is a cheap ass just like the f'ker in HR.
We get a flat rate allowance based on location and as long as it meets the fire code we can stay anywhere we choose at that max rate.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Hotel Lull?

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

At the airport enjoying my $14 Taylor ham egg and cheese  on a roll with $3.50 cup of coffee before the flight.
Free Embassy Suites Omelette and fruit here with free crappy coffee
Embassy Suites?  Livin' large on a fresh travel budget, I see.
No fresh budget this one is carryover but will run out pretty soon, as will I .
Usually do Courtyard, but best in Asheboro is a Fairfield Inn. (free breakfast as well)
Fairfields or Hampton Inn is about as high on the hog I live on the road.  I ain't no Embassy Suites fancy-pants.
Your Travel Department probably has a policy against that.
Yeah, that guy is a cheap ass just like the f'ker in HR.
We get a flat rate allowance based on location and as long as it meets the fire code we can stay anywhere we choose at that max rate.
Meets fire code?  What sort of a f'kn fleabag would you have to stay in for it to not meet fire code?  What if the hotel lacks race and gender diversity, then what?  Y'all's rules and regs never cease to amaze me.

[...]

That rule goes way back when lots of small rural motels did not meet fire codes and once done rules almost never go away.  We stay in a lot of small towns around the country and name brand hotels were not there and not all that long ago.

[...]

That I rule goes way back when lots of small rural motels did not meet fire codes and once done rules almost never go away.  We stay in a lot of small towns around the country and name brand hotels were not there and not all that long ago.
what, they don't have water in the rooms to throw on a fire?

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

at Applebee's waiting for my 'date'.

[...]

That's considered a "Secondary Fire Suppression System"
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7