CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017  (Read 6912 times)

sfish

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2017, 12:16:12 PM »

at Applebee's waiting for my 'date'.
Get Carside To Go and hit the road

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2017, 12:22:11 PM »

At the airport enjoying my $14 Taylor ham egg and cheese  on a roll with $3.50 cup of coffee before the flight.
Free Embassy Suites Omelette and fruit here with free crappy coffee
I just made a cup of English Breakfast tea, we are having lunch catered by Ll Sal's lunch truck
here is a review, http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/09/11/nyc-food-truck-lunch-eggplant-calzone-from-li-sals-italian-kitchen/ gonna have the chicken parmigiana sub, vegetarians will go for the eggplant parm sub.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2017, 12:25:16 PM »

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.

sfish

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2017, 12:30:09 PM »

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.

Afternoon, all.
There he is, what's crackin' SequesteredDave?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2017, 12:39:36 PM »

Afternoon, all.
Not much, just trying to learn the new job. Work days are flying by when you don't hate what you do. Lunch right now, so I figured I'd stop in for a bit, see what's doing.

You get my message about the CF house?

Threebean

« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2017, 12:40:38 PM »

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?

sfish

« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2017, 12:44:35 PM »

Afternoon, all.
Not much, just trying to learn the new job. Work days are flying by when you don't hate what you do. Lunch right now, so I figured I'd stop in for a bit, see what's doing.

Yes I did, what was the total you need from my side? I have to figure out who's staying, when

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2017, 12:46:10 PM »

Afternoon, all.

Yes I did, what was the total you need from my side? I have to figure out who's staying, when
$600 total, $150 per person. $50 of that back afterwards as the security deposit.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2017, 12:47:16 PM »

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?
I think so, you're the one who's really good about completing renovations, right?

sfish

« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2017, 12:50:45 PM »

Afternoon, all.

$600 total, $150 per person. $50 of that back afterwards as the security deposit.
Roger that

sfish

« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2017, 12:51:20 PM »

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?
I think so, you're the one who's really good about completing renovations, right?
Tuesday-esque right there

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2017, 12:52:33 PM »

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?
Tuesday-esque right there
Didn't want you guys to think I forgot the rules or anything.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2017, 12:53:04 PM »

Alright, one more piece of pizza from our potluck, then back at it. Hazzuh!

Threebean

« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2017, 01:07:18 PM »

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?
Correct, and you're that crazy right-wing Trump supporter.  Now we're on the same page.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2017, 01:20:32 PM »

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?
Correct, and you're that crazy right-wing Trump supporter.  Now we're on the same page.
speaking of which, CBS news mentioned that they may not cover Trump live going forward,
since they are not thrilled with his stating his opinions as if they are facts. 3 million illegal voters,
 biggest inauguration crowds ever, news media does not cover terrorist attacks, 85% murder rate
in some cities...  just kidding.....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7