Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017  (Read 6912 times)

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

at Applebee's waiting for my 'date'.
Get Carside To Go and hit the road

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

At the airport enjoying my $14 Taylor ham egg and cheese  on a roll with $3.50 cup of coffee before the flight.
Free Embassy Suites Omelette and fruit here with free crappy coffee
I just made a cup of English Breakfast tea, we are having lunch catered by Ll Sal's lunch truck
here is a review, http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/09/11/nyc-food-truck-lunch-eggplant-calzone-from-li-sals-italian-kitchen/ gonna have the chicken parmigiana sub, vegetarians will go for the eggplant parm sub.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.
There he is, what's crackin' SequesteredDave?

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.
There he is, what's crackin' SequesteredDave?
Not much, just trying to learn the new job. Work days are flying by when you don't hate what you do. Lunch right now, so I figured I'd stop in for a bit, see what's doing.

You get my message about the CF house?

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.
There he is, what's crackin' SequesteredDave?
Not much, just trying to learn the new job. Work days are flying by when you don't hate what you do. Lunch right now, so I figured I'd stop in for a bit, see what's doing.

You get my message about the CF house?
Yes I did, what was the total you need from my side? I have to figure out who's staying, when

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.
There he is, what's crackin' SequesteredDave?
Not much, just trying to learn the new job. Work days are flying by when you don't hate what you do. Lunch right now, so I figured I'd stop in for a bit, see what's doing.

You get my message about the CF house?
Yes I did, what was the total you need from my side? I have to figure out who's staying, when
$600 total, $150 per person. $50 of that back afterwards as the security deposit.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?
I think so, you're the one who's really good about completing renovations, right?

[...]

Roger that

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?
I think so, you're the one who's really good about completing renovations, right?
Tuesday-esque right there

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?
I think so, you're the one who's really good about completing renovations, right?
Tuesday-esque right there
Didn't want you guys to think I forgot the rules or anything.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Alright, one more piece of pizza from our potluck, then back at it. Hazzuh!

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?
I think so, you're the one who's really good about completing renovations, right?
Correct, and you're that crazy right-wing Trump supporter.  Now we're on the same page.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.
Hope you got lots of stuff to cut!

Afternoon, all.
Do we know you?
I think so, you're the one who's really good about completing renovations, right?
Correct, and you're that crazy right-wing Trump supporter.  Now we're on the same page.
speaking of which, CBS news mentioned that they may not cover Trump live going forward,
since they are not thrilled with his stating his opinions as if they are facts. 3 million illegal voters,
 biggest inauguration crowds ever, news media does not cover terrorist attacks, 85% murder rate
in some cities...  just kidding.....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7