Perdomo champs are gone. Oh well.

Oh, morning all. :)
Another way you can tell it was a decent deal.  They tend to disappear early.

Good morning shank.

Perdomo champs are gone. Oh well.

Oh, morning all. :)
Eh, you didn't really want them anyways. ;)
Welcome back, Shank.
Thanks, LTG.

I can live without them for now. :)
If I bought every deal that caught my eye  I'd quickly go broke. Working on my self-restraint!

I got two brown boxes coming today anyhow. Oliva Con res petit coronas and some Cusano Magnum Coronas. Turns out the later is a med filler, but about a buck each amd suggested by Tim at sis. We'll see. Looking forward to after the mailman comed.
Restraint is key, because it can quickly get out of hand, especially when you're handing out here.

I really enjoyed the Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon, but alas, they don't make that one anymore.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Perdomo champs are gone. Oh well.

Oh, morning all. :)
Another way you can tell it was a decent deal.  They tend to disappear early.
Yep. A good indicator.

Morning, Dave!

@Fishy ....sure not many bargains for EPC Seleccion Oscuro anymore.  Guess popularity must have caught up.
That's because he spent so much time telling everyone who would listen how good they are!
Horse, water, drink...
That should be the official motto of the banter.
Equum, aquam, potum...

Salve, pueri.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

@Fishy ....sure not many bargains for EPC Seleccion Oscuro anymore.  Guess popularity must have caught up.
That's because he spent so much time telling everyone who would listen how good they are!
Horse, water, drink...
That should be the official motto of the banter.
Equum, aquam, potum...

Salve, pueri.
salve amice

@Fishy ....sure not many bargains for EPC Seleccion Oscuro anymore.  Guess popularity must have caught up.
That's because he spent so much time telling everyone who would listen how good they are!
Horse, water, drink...
That should be the official motto of the banter.
Equum, aquam, potum...

Salve, pueri.
salve amice
Howdy, Sam.

Mottos sound better in Latin. And it classes up the joint.

Collegefootball letter of intent day.  Get those FAX machines warmed up!
What's a FAX machine?
I don't know, but I keep it, in the same room as my teletype.
good morning boys

@Fishy ....sure not many bargains for EPC Seleccion Oscuro anymore.  Guess popularity must have caught up.
That's because he spent so much time telling everyone who would listen how good they are!
Horse, water, drink...
That should be the official motto of the banter.
Equum, aquam, potum...

Salve, pueri.
salve amice
Howdy, Sam.

Mottos sound better in Latin. And it classes up the joint.
That's an exercise in futility, morning Raz, flip, shank
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

@Fishy ....sure not many bargains for EPC Seleccion Oscuro anymore.  Guess popularity must have caught up.
That's because he spent so much time telling everyone who would listen how good they are!
Horse, water, drink...
That should be the official motto of the banter.
Equum, aquam, potum...

Salve, pueri.
salve amice
Howdy, Sam.

Mottos sound better in Latin. And it classes up the joint.
coito ergo sum!   8)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Collegefootball letter of intent day.  Get those FAX machines warmed up!
What's a FAX machine?
I don't know, but I keep it, in the same room as my teletype.
good morning boys
Hi Flip.

ss2

  • Summertime!!

@Fishy ....sure not many bargains for EPC Seleccion Oscuro anymore.  Guess popularity must have caught up.
That's because he spent so much time telling everyone who would listen how good they are!
Horse, water, drink...
That should be the official motto of the banter.
Equum, aquam, potum...

Salve, pueri.
salve amice
Howdy, Sam.

Mottos sound better in Latin. And it classes up the joint.
coito ergo sum!   8)
coito ergo sum!, coito?

Collegefootball letter of intent day.  Get those FAX machines warmed up!
What's a FAX machine?
I don't know, but I keep it, in the same room as my teletype.
good morning boys
Hi Flip.
hello Sam!  I may disappear, waiting
for a rack & stack in the computer room, got some new VTL's arriving.