Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

OMG! The cedros 5 packs are now back up for $29!!! Is the Monster watching this thread! Lol!
The Famous operation was once a top notch supplier but over the past few years they have degraded to less than scrupulous marketing scams.

I think they were the same price last time... $4 each would be pretty cheap for those.
I would have bought some if I had seen them at that price.

...this price is $5.80 ea. Easy to pass at that? The Laranjas are still $4 I think; not quite as good, but very good.

Damn. Do I need to order more? Ha! I could just order the Perdomos. $16 won't break the bank. The MFs are damn fine, though. Man. They get ya, don't they!
I like most MF's.

Home from  the appt. a little early and it was still above 45 degrees so took the bike out for a little exercise, now settled in with a Perdomo Champagne Noir and coffee.  All good.
Because he'd spend it on hookers and blow.
Na, he's a stand up guy.  it would be mostly on arms, ammo, smokes and booze.
Alcohol, Firearms and Tobacco.  ATFRaz.  ATFDave.  R&D.
Keep blabbin'. I'm reloadin'.

BTW, Perdomo Champagne Epicures are back up!

I held off in part earlier hoping that I could justify adding enough to use a discount. Best case would be adding the Nub cameroons, and spending $42 instead of $16.... On the other hand, I'd have 16 Nub cameroons also... Zheesh.

Said that way, though, the Nubs work out to $1.62 each! Damn you, FSS Monster!!!
It's Raz's fault
It's always Raz's fault. Just ask my wife.

BTW, Perdomo Champagne Epicures are back up!

I held off in part earlier hoping that I could justify adding enough to use a discount. Best case would be adding the Nub cameroons, and spending $42 instead of $16.... On the other hand, I'd have 16 Nub cameroons also... Zheesh.
A different cigar to be sure but I like the Champagne Noirs.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

BTW, Perdomo Champagne Epicures are back up!

I held off in part earlier hoping that I could justify adding enough to use a discount. Best case would be adding the Nub cameroons, and spending $42 instead of $16.... On the other hand, I'd have 16 Nub cameroons also... Zheesh.

Said that way, though, the Nubs work out to $1.62 each! Damn you, FSS Monster!!!
It's Raz's fault
It's always Raz's fault. Just ask my wife.
If you need some redemption, you can talk to mine. As far as she's concerned it's always Shank's fault.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

BTW, Perdomo Champagne Epicures are back up!

I held off in part earlier hoping that I could justify adding enough to use a discount. Best case would be adding the Nub cameroons, and spending $42 instead of $16.... On the other hand, I'd have 16 Nub cameroons also... Zheesh.
A different cigar to be sure but I like the Champagne Noirs.
I saw those were up too. A mild meduro, I'd imagine?
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

...coupon not applicable on the MF cedro... Kinda feels like a deal breaker...

...coupon not applicable on the MF cedro... Kinda feels like a deal breaker...
Coupons not good on MF and most other premium brands but you can usually buy another item that is eligle and they will discount both but that does not always work.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

...coupon not applicable on the MF cedro... Kinda feels like a deal breaker...
Coupons not good on MF and most other premium brands but you can usually buy another item that is eligle and they will discount both but that does not always work.

Ha! You're right. The 17% did pply to the whole order... Nice.  Whats a good price for the cedros, Tex?

...coupon not applicable on the MF cedro... Kinda feels like a deal breaker...
Coupons not good on MF and most other premium brands but you can usually buy another item that is eligle and they will discount both but that does not always work.

Ha! You're right. The 17% did pply to the whole order... Nice.  Whats a good price for the cedros, Tex?
Not real sure but under $5 delivered sounds pretty good I think.

Those boxes of Don Reynaldo's by Warped are some fabulous smokes and a really good price with the coupon.  Most Warped cigars are outstanding.

How'd the day go, dirtbags?
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Livin' the dream. Hit the office for my clinic for a couple hours. Came home for lunch and a couple brown boxes were here. Had two cigars and read for my afternoon class. Now I'm sweating over a 5 pack of MF cedros, 5 Perdomo champs, and a Nub cameroon sampler in my cart. $58.88 all up. About 3.26 a piece I think.

How was the day in the city?
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

...coupon not applicable on the MF cedro... Kinda feels like a deal breaker...
Coupons not good on MF and most other premium brands but you can usually buy another item that is eligle and they will discount both but that does not always work.

Ha! You're right. The 17% did pply to the whole order... Nice.  Whats a good price for the cedros, Tex?
Not real sure but under $5 delivered sounds pretty good I think.

Those boxes of Don Reynaldo's by Warped are some fabulous smokes and a really good price with the coupon.  Most Warped cigars are outstanding.

I bet. $9 ea tho! Wrong direction. :)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

...coupon not applicable on the MF cedro... Kinda feels like a deal breaker...
Coupons not good on MF and most other premium brands but you can usually buy another item that is eligle and they will discount both but that does not always work.

Ha! You're right. The 17% did pply to the whole order... Nice.  Whats a good price for the cedros, Tex?
Not real sure but under $5 delivered sounds pretty good I think.

Those boxes of Don Reynaldo's by Warped are some fabulous smokes and a really good price with the coupon.  Most Warped cigars are outstanding.

I bet. $9 ea tho! Wrong direction. :)
mucho dinero
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14