CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: 2/1/2017  (Read 16772 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 2/1/2017
« Reply #150 on: February 01, 2017, 05:19:00 PM »

@ Raz.  8 PACK OF MAGPUL GEN M2 MOE BLACK PMAGS 30 ROUND .223 / 5.56 AR-15 MAGAZINES.  $68

https://www.magcommander.com/products/6-pack-of-magpul-gen-m2-moe-fde-pmags-30-round-window-223-5-56-ar-15-magazines
Oy! Have to do that. Dayumn.
For all the damage he does, why don't you just hand your wallet over to TexDave.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #151 on: February 01, 2017, 05:20:20 PM »

Home from  the appt. a little early and it was still above 45 degrees so took the bike out for a little exercise, now settled in with a Perdomo Champagne Noir and coffee.  All good.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #152 on: February 01, 2017, 05:22:23 PM »

@ Raz.  8 PACK OF MAGPUL GEN M2 MOE BLACK PMAGS 30 ROUND .223 / 5.56 AR-15 MAGAZINES.  $68

https://www.magcommander.com/products/6-pack-of-magpul-gen-m2-moe-fde-pmags-30-round-window-223-5-56-ar-15-magazines
Oy! Have to do that. Dayumn.
For all the damage he does, why don't you just hand your wallet over to TexDave.
Damn good idea!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #153 on: February 01, 2017, 05:23:01 PM »

Home from  the appt. a little early and it was still above 45 degrees so took the bike out for a little exercise, now settled in with a Perdomo Champagne Noir and coffee.  All good.
Because he'd spend it on hookers and blow.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #154 on: February 01, 2017, 05:25:34 PM »

Sorta nice here, too...but the bike is in the shop getting service, new shocks and new handlebars. Argh.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #155 on: February 01, 2017, 05:31:39 PM »

Na, he's a stand up guy.  it would be mostly on arms, ammo, smokes and booze.

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #156 on: February 01, 2017, 05:32:42 PM »

Afternoon, all! Looks like lively discussion here: hookers and blow, gubment, taxes...ect.

Oliva CR PCs showed with the Cusano Magnum coronas. Both were pretty dry but I burned one of each anyway, first the Oliva then the Cusano.

Of course, the Oliva was better. Nice smoke. It will be better when it restabilizes/humidifies a little bit.

The Cusano smelled a little like grass clippings and ammonia at the very beginning. The first 1/2" was not good. It picked up a little from there. Not quite as flavorful as the Oliva (it is a different smoke, but you know what I mean), but it wound up being acceptable for a quick afternoon smoke for about a buck.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #157 on: February 01, 2017, 05:33:59 PM »

That's what he'd do if it was his OWN money. With my money? It'd be hookers and blow.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #158 on: February 01, 2017, 05:34:45 PM »

Afternoon, all! Looks like lively discussion here: hookers and blow, gubment, taxes...ect.

Oliva CR PCs showed with the Cusano Magnum coronas. Both were pretty dry but I burned one of each anyway, first the Oliva then the Cusano.

Of course, the Oliva was better. Nice smoke. It will be better when it restabilizes/humidifies a little bit.

The Cusano smelled a little like grass clippings and ammonia at the very beginning. The first 1/2" was not good. It picked up a little from there. Not quite as flavorful as the Oliva (it is a different smoke, but you know what I mean), but it wound up being acceptable for a quick afternoon smoke for about a buck.
Howdy, Shank. Got a box at home going out to you tomorrow.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #159 on: February 01, 2017, 05:39:27 PM »

take care guys was a little busy today.

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #160 on: February 01, 2017, 05:39:44 PM »

Howdy, Shank. Got a box at home going out to you tomorrow.

Sahweeet! Thanks, man! Looking forward to it!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #161 on: February 01, 2017, 05:40:32 PM »

Correct!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #162 on: February 01, 2017, 05:45:53 PM »

Seeyuz, Flips.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #163 on: February 01, 2017, 05:49:08 PM »

Afternoon Shank

Speaking of cigars and Raz's money the Brown Truck just visited.  Some lovely bid items.  My Father Pairing Oscuro Sampler, CroMagnon Aquitaine Mode5 (5/$22 on those)  and some trusty CLE Plus coronas.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #164 on: February 01, 2017, 05:49:43 PM »

Have a good evening Flip
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14