Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

@ Raz.  8 PACK OF MAGPUL GEN M2 MOE BLACK PMAGS 30 ROUND .223 / 5.56 AR-15 MAGAZINES.  $68

https://www.magcommander.com/products/6-pack-of-magpul-gen-m2-moe-fde-pmags-30-round-window-223-5-56-ar-15-magazines
Oy! Have to do that. Dayumn.
For all the damage he does, why don't you just hand your wallet over to TexDave.

Home from  the appt. a little early and it was still above 45 degrees so took the bike out for a little exercise, now settled in with a Perdomo Champagne Noir and coffee.  All good.

@ Raz.  8 PACK OF MAGPUL GEN M2 MOE BLACK PMAGS 30 ROUND .223 / 5.56 AR-15 MAGAZINES.  $68

https://www.magcommander.com/products/6-pack-of-magpul-gen-m2-moe-fde-pmags-30-round-window-223-5-56-ar-15-magazines
Oy! Have to do that. Dayumn.
For all the damage he does, why don't you just hand your wallet over to TexDave.
Damn good idea!

Home from  the appt. a little early and it was still above 45 degrees so took the bike out for a little exercise, now settled in with a Perdomo Champagne Noir and coffee.  All good.
Because he'd spend it on hookers and blow.

Home from  the appt. a little early and it was still above 45 degrees so took the bike out for a little exercise, now settled in with a Perdomo Champagne Noir and coffee.  All good.
Sorta nice here, too...but the bike is in the shop getting service, new shocks and new handlebars. Argh.

Home from  the appt. a little early and it was still above 45 degrees so took the bike out for a little exercise, now settled in with a Perdomo Champagne Noir and coffee.  All good.
Because he'd spend it on hookers and blow.
Na, he's a stand up guy.  it would be mostly on arms, ammo, smokes and booze.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Afternoon, all! Looks like lively discussion here: hookers and blow, gubment, taxes...ect.

Oliva CR PCs showed with the Cusano Magnum coronas. Both were pretty dry but I burned one of each anyway, first the Oliva then the Cusano.

Of course, the Oliva was better. Nice smoke. It will be better when it restabilizes/humidifies a little bit.

The Cusano smelled a little like grass clippings and ammonia at the very beginning. The first 1/2" was not good. It picked up a little from there. Not quite as flavorful as the Oliva (it is a different smoke, but you know what I mean), but it wound up being acceptable for a quick afternoon smoke for about a buck.

Home from  the appt. a little early and it was still above 45 degrees so took the bike out for a little exercise, now settled in with a Perdomo Champagne Noir and coffee.  All good.
Because he'd spend it on hookers and blow.
Na, he's a stand up guy.  it would be mostly on arms, ammo, smokes and booze.
That's what he'd do if it was his OWN money. With my money? It'd be hookers and blow.

Afternoon, all! Looks like lively discussion here: hookers and blow, gubment, taxes...ect.

Oliva CR PCs showed with the Cusano Magnum coronas. Both were pretty dry but I burned one of each anyway, first the Oliva then the Cusano.

Of course, the Oliva was better. Nice smoke. It will be better when it restabilizes/humidifies a little bit.

The Cusano smelled a little like grass clippings and ammonia at the very beginning. The first 1/2" was not good. It picked up a little from there. Not quite as flavorful as the Oliva (it is a different smoke, but you know what I mean), but it wound up being acceptable for a quick afternoon smoke for about a buck.
Howdy, Shank. Got a box at home going out to you tomorrow.

take care guys was a little busy today.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Afternoon, all! Looks like lively discussion here: hookers and blow, gubment, taxes...ect.

Oliva CR PCs showed with the Cusano Magnum coronas. Both were pretty dry but I burned one of each anyway, first the Oliva then the Cusano.

Of course, the Oliva was better. Nice smoke. It will be better when it restabilizes/humidifies a little bit.

The Cusano smelled a little like grass clippings and ammonia at the very beginning. The first 1/2" was not good. It picked up a little from there. Not quite as flavorful as the Oliva (it is a different smoke, but you know what I mean), but it wound up being acceptable for a quick afternoon smoke for about a buck.
Howdy, Shank. Got a box at home going out to you tomorrow.

Sahweeet! Thanks, man! Looking forward to it!

Home from  the appt. a little early and it was still above 45 degrees so took the bike out for a little exercise, now settled in with a Perdomo Champagne Noir and coffee.  All good.
Because he'd spend it on hookers and blow.
Na, he's a stand up guy.  it would be mostly on arms, ammo, smokes and booze.
Correct!

take care guys was a little busy today.
Seeyuz, Flips.

Afternoon, all! Looks like lively discussion here: hookers and blow, gubment, taxes...ect.

Oliva CR PCs showed with the Cusano Magnum coronas. Both were pretty dry but I burned one of each anyway, first the Oliva then the Cusano.

Of course, the Oliva was better. Nice smoke. It will be better when it restabilizes/humidifies a little bit.

The Cusano smelled a little like grass clippings and ammonia at the very beginning. The first 1/2" was not good. It picked up a little from there. Not quite as flavorful as the Oliva (it is a different smoke, but you know what I mean), but it wound up being acceptable for a quick afternoon smoke for about a buck.
Afternoon Shank

Speaking of cigars and Raz's money the Brown Truck just visited.  Some lovely bid items.  My Father Pairing Oscuro Sampler, CroMagnon Aquitaine Mode5 (5/$22 on those)  and some trusty CLE Plus coronas.

take care guys was a little busy today.
Have a good evening Flip
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14