« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2017, 09:27:00 AM »

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2017, 09:28:16 AM »

'Morning, gentlemen!

I hear talk of Tempuses. And of urgency. Apparently that's become the pitch lately. :)
Morning Shank, you might find some things that tempt you at the Page this morning.  (cigarpage.com)

Morning, Dave. I'll give it a look over in more detail a little later. It looks like they've listed the brands from the tenski sale the other day, made them fiver deals, and added 10% or so to the price. Looking at my bechmark  LT prices I've been watching, not that I near more. They went down to 25 for ten. Now 15 for 5. Looks like the same has happened for other cigars (laranja ciao for example)?
That'll be pretty consistent across the board. Per stick price for 5-packs will almost always be higher than the same for 10-packs.

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2017, 09:33:05 AM »

'Morning, gentlemen!

I hear talk of Tempuses. And of urgency. Apparently that's become the pitch lately. :)
Morning Shank, you might find some things that tempt you at the Page this morning.  (cigarpage.com)

Morning, Dave. I'll give it a look over in more detail a little later. It looks like they've listed the brands from the tenski sale the other day, made them fiver deals, and added 10% or so to the price. Looking at my bechmark  LT prices I've been watching, not that I near more. They went down to 25 for ten. Now 15 for 5. Looks like the same has happened for other cigars (laranja ciao for example)?
That'll be pretty consistent across the board. Per stick price for 5-packs will almost always be higher than the same for 10-packs.
Do what we do: Buy in bulk!!

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2017, 09:33:47 AM »

'Morning, gentlemen!

I hear talk of Tempuses. And of urgency. Apparently that's become the pitch lately. :)
Morning Shank, you might find some things that tempt you at the Page this morning.  (cigarpage.com)

Morning, Dave. I'll give it a look over in more detail a little later. It looks like they've listed the brands from the tenski sale the other day, made them fiver deals, and added 10% or so to the price. Looking at my bechmark  LT prices I've been watching, not that I near more. They went down to 25 for ten. Now 15 for 5. Looks like the same has happened for other cigars (laranja ciao for example)?
That'll be pretty consistent across the board. Per stick price for 5-packs will almost always be higher than the same for 10-packs.
Do what we do: Buy in bulk way too many!!
Fixed it for you Fish

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2017, 09:36:49 AM »

'Morning, gentlemen!

I hear talk of Tempuses. And of urgency. Apparently that's become the pitch lately. :)
Morning Shank, you might find some things that tempt you at the Page this morning.  (cigarpage.com)

Morning, Dave. I'll give it a look over in more detail a little later. It looks like they've listed the brands from the tenski sale the other day, made them fiver deals, and added 10% or so to the price. Looking at my bechmark  LT prices I've been watching, not that I near more. They went down to 25 for ten. Now 15 for 5. Looks like the same has happened for other cigars (laranja ciao for example)?
That'll be pretty consistent across the board. Per stick price for 5-packs will almost always be higher than the same for 10-packs.
Do what we do: Buy in bulktoo many!!
Fixed it for you Fish
Also true

Edit: Though I've never heard you admit that

« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2017, 09:38:04 AM »

[...]

Small adjustment but I believe it is more accurate.

« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2017, 09:40:54 AM »

[...]

Only a recent discovery! ;)

« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2017, 09:42:39 AM »

Oh my, the DOW is down to only 19,766!  Run for the hills and hoard food the Sky is Falling!

« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2017, 09:46:40 AM »

Oh my, the DOW is down to only 19,766!  Run for the hills and hoard food the Sky is Falling!
Thanks, Obama.

« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2017, 09:49:08 AM »

Oh my, the DOW is down to only 19,766!  Run for the hills and hoard food the Sky is Falling!
Thanks, Obama.
Heh-heh, never gets old

« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2017, 09:55:50 AM »

Gotta pack up and head to CT.  Adios, mofo, catch up with you tonight.

« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2017, 09:56:11 AM »

Oh my, the DOW is down to only 19,766!  Run for the hills and hoard food the Sky is Falling!
Buy tons of cigars and store them in tubs!!

« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2017, 10:04:26 AM »

Oh my, the DOW is down to only 19,766!  Run for the hills and hoard food the Sky is Falling!
Buy tons of cigars and store them in tubs!!
Good idea for you now as for me Move Cigar Tubs To The Hills!

Buy extra lighter fuel!

« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2017, 10:05:23 AM »

Oh my, the DOW is down to only 19,766!  Run for the hills and hoard food the Sky is Falling!
Thanks, Obama.
Heh-heh, never gets old

« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2017, 10:05:51 AM »

Oh my, the DOW is down to only 19,766!  Run for the hills and hoard food the Sky is Falling!
Buy tons of cigars and store them in tubs!!
Put your Christmas decorations in humidors to make more room!