Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2017, 08:26:11 AM »

Morning Tony, Bean and Dean.
It's annual physical day here. Wonder if this year, I'll get the finger?
At least you'll finally be getting some action.
Boom!

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2017, 08:31:20 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day!
54° and clear heading for the low 80's.
EPC 2nd and coffee.
Good morning, Deano. How are you feeling today?
doing okay Tony, thanks.

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2017, 08:33:27 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day!
54° and clear heading for the low 80's.
EPC 2nd and coffee.
Good morning, Deano. How are you feeling today?
doing okay Tony, thanks.
Morning Dean, happy golfing day

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2017, 08:34:22 AM »

Still plenty of Tempus to be had.

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2017, 08:37:45 AM »

Still plenty of Tempus to be had.
I mean, time running out! Options limited! Last of their inventory! Get them while you still can!

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2017, 08:41:09 AM »

And while we are on traffic safety this morning:

The fastest speeding tickets issued in Texas in 2016
Note to Suzuki motorcyclists and other drivers: Watch your speed.

According to Texas Department of Public Safety data obtained by the Chronicle, the two fastest speeding tickets issued in the Lone Star State in 2016 were issued to drivers on the bikes.

Data show the fastest ticket issued was clocked at 209 mph; the second fastest was 167 mph. Both drivers were cited on U.S. 190 in Coryell County.

From Jan. 1 to Dec. 1, 2016, troopers issued 9,821 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster. That's up from the 6,883 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster in 2015.

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2017, 08:47:44 AM »

And while we are on traffic safety this morning:

The fastest speeding tickets issued in Texas in 2016
Note to Suzuki motorcyclists and other drivers: Watch your speed.

According to Texas Department of Public Safety data obtained by the Chronicle, the two fastest speeding tickets issued in the Lone Star State in 2016 were issued to drivers on the bikes.

Data show the fastest ticket issued was clocked at 209 mph; the second fastest was 167 mph. Both drivers were cited on U.S. 190 in Coryell County.

From Jan. 1 to Dec. 1, 2016, troopers issued 9,821 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster. That's up from the 6,883 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster in 2015.
Must've been hard to stop them to give them the tickets.

« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2017, 08:51:15 AM »

Morning Tony, Bean and Dean.
It's annual physical day here. Wonder if this year, I'll get the finger?
You should demand that every visit.  Get your money's worth.

« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2017, 08:52:34 AM »

And while we are on traffic safety this morning:

The fastest speeding tickets issued in Texas in 2016
Note to Suzuki motorcyclists and other drivers: Watch your speed.

According to Texas Department of Public Safety data obtained by the Chronicle, the two fastest speeding tickets issued in the Lone Star State in 2016 were issued to drivers on the bikes.

Data show the fastest ticket issued was clocked at 209 mph; the second fastest was 167 mph. Both drivers were cited on U.S. 190 in Coryell County.

From Jan. 1 to Dec. 1, 2016, troopers issued 9,821 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster. That's up from the 6,883 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster in 2015.
Ft Hood territory.  Young invincible soldier types hauling ass on their crotch rockets.

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2017, 08:54:16 AM »

And while we are on traffic safety this morning:

The fastest speeding tickets issued in Texas in 2016
Note to Suzuki motorcyclists and other drivers: Watch your speed.

According to Texas Department of Public Safety data obtained by the Chronicle, the two fastest speeding tickets issued in the Lone Star State in 2016 were issued to drivers on the bikes.

Data show the fastest ticket issued was clocked at 209 mph; the second fastest was 167 mph. Both drivers were cited on U.S. 190 in Coryell County.

From Jan. 1 to Dec. 1, 2016, troopers issued 9,821 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster. That's up from the 6,883 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster in 2015.
Must've been hard to stop them to give them the tickets.
Really, how could you even read their license plates at that speed.

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2017, 08:55:14 AM »

And while we are on traffic safety this morning:

The fastest speeding tickets issued in Texas in 2016
Note to Suzuki motorcyclists and other drivers: Watch your speed.

According to Texas Department of Public Safety data obtained by the Chronicle, the two fastest speeding tickets issued in the Lone Star State in 2016 were issued to drivers on the bikes.

Data show the fastest ticket issued was clocked at 209 mph; the second fastest was 167 mph. Both drivers were cited on U.S. 190 in Coryell County.

From Jan. 1 to Dec. 1, 2016, troopers issued 9,821 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster. That's up from the 6,883 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster in 2015.
Ft Hood territory.  Young invincible soldier types hauling ass on their crotch rockets.
I think beyond 100 MPH....the classification is beyond hauling ass.

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2017, 09:01:12 AM »

Mixed bag at the Page.  First two items (601 Blue) already sold out.

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2017, 09:04:12 AM »

Mixed bag at the Page.  First two items (601 Blue) already sold out.
And 2 days worth, too.

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2017, 09:04:20 AM »

And while we are on traffic safety this morning:

The fastest speeding tickets issued in Texas in 2016
Note to Suzuki motorcyclists and other drivers: Watch your speed.

According to Texas Department of Public Safety data obtained by the Chronicle, the two fastest speeding tickets issued in the Lone Star State in 2016 were issued to drivers on the bikes.

Data show the fastest ticket issued was clocked at 209 mph; the second fastest was 167 mph. Both drivers were cited on U.S. 190 in Coryell County.

From Jan. 1 to Dec. 1, 2016, troopers issued 9,821 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster. That's up from the 6,883 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster in 2015.
Ft Hood territory.  Young invincible soldier types hauling ass on their crotch rockets.
I think beyond 100 MPH....the classification is beyond hauling ass.
Surely there is another designation for over 200!

« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2017, 09:07:33 AM »

Mixed bag at the Page.  First two items (601 Blue) already sold out.
....Laranja's $10 more a fiver than we managed previously.
Many Curivari sold out.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16