Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

« Reply #255 on: June 22, 2015, 10:14:42 PM »

Time for me to adios, mofos.  Enjoy your smokes.
Go refry your beans!
HaD SoME ON SAlad with sautéed chicken breast & guacamole, lime Tostitos on the side.
I was trying to post & phone would not let me, so I turned it off & gave it a time out for misbehavior. That's why the first part of the post is so wonky.  Trying to watch UVA vs. Vanderbilt in CWS ... good game so far ... pitchers duel, really.
Evening Sly.  Prefer charro beans myself.  I suspect the warden prefer I don't eat beans of any kind. :o

« Reply #256 on: June 22, 2015, 10:34:32 PM »

Time for me to adios, mofos.  Enjoy your smokes.
Go refry your beans!
HaD SoME ON SAlad with sautéed chicken breast & guacamole, lime Tostitos on the side.
I was trying to post & phone would not let me, so I turned it off & gave it a time out for misbehavior. That's why the first part of the post is so wonky.  Trying to watch UVA vs. Vanderbilt in CWS ... good game so far ... pitchers duel, really.
Evening Sly.  Prefer charro beans myself.  I suspect the warden prefer I don't eat beans of any kind. :o
If that's the worst you've got, I'm sure she'll deal.

« Reply #257 on: June 22, 2015, 10:35:37 PM »

Get any of the special release Tats from Texas Dave Bean?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #258 on: June 22, 2015, 10:43:12 PM »

Question....should Caitlyn Jenner celebrate father's day?
The question of the day.  Once again Traviling Dave trains his burning intellect and brilliant insight to those pressing questions that trouble us all.
An idle mind can be a scary thing.... especially mine.
That our gal Caitlyn is on it is particularly scary.  I was going to bring you a bottle of Texas whiskey the next time I come by your house, but instead guess I'll just swing by Walmart and pick up her poster.
Evening, Dave & Mark.  Shouldn't have had that beer with dinner (Yards Tavern Porter). It makes me sleepy, then I don't care to go out, where I can watch the game, drink beer & smoke stogies.  Getting old is ... needing naps before bedtime ... Sheesh.
Speaking of Jenner ... it irks me that right away they are calling Bruce, 'Caitlyn', and referring to 'her', when 'she' has fathered 6 natural children, has the male chromosomes, retains 'his' male genitalia, and does not have ovaries or a womb which is what distinguishes 'man' from 'wombman' (woman).
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #259 on: June 22, 2015, 10:46:24 PM »

Time for me to adios, mofos.  Enjoy your smokes.
Go refry your beans!
HaD SoME ON SAlad with sautéed chicken breast & guacamole, lime Tostitos on the side.
I was trying to post & phone would not let me, so I turned it off & gave it a time out for misbehavior. That's why the first part of the post is so wonky.  Trying to watch UVA vs. Vanderbilt in CWS ... good game so far ... pitchers duel, really.
Evening Sly.  Prefer charro beans myself.  I suspect the warden prefer I don't eat beans of any kind. :o
Tres Frijoles, enlighten me re: charro beans ... never heard of them.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #260 on: June 22, 2015, 10:50:59 PM »

[...]
Funny... before I finished the above posts, I received a phone call from a former long term, then long distance GF ... speaking of the 'woman' who was so prominent in my life ... and still calls from time to time ... So much more I could say but ...

« Reply #261 on: June 22, 2015, 10:54:16 PM »

Get any of the special release Tats from Texas Dave Bean?
No, he's been holding out.  >:(

« Reply #262 on: June 22, 2015, 10:54:54 PM »

Time for me to adios, mofos.  Enjoy your smokes.
Go refry your beans!
HaD SoME ON SAlad with sautéed chicken breast & guacamole, lime Tostitos on the side.
I was trying to post & phone would not let me, so I turned it off & gave it a time out for misbehavior. That's why the first part of the post is so wonky.  Trying to watch UVA vs. Vanderbilt in CWS ... good game so far ... pitchers duel, really.
Evening Sly.  Prefer charro beans myself.  I suspect the warden prefer I don't eat beans of any kind. :o
If that's the worst you've got, I'm sure she'll deal.
Sadly that's not the worst.  Just ask her.

« Reply #263 on: June 22, 2015, 10:56:36 PM »

Time for me to adios, mofos.  Enjoy your smokes.
Go refry your beans!
HaD SoME ON SAlad with sautéed chicken breast & guacamole, lime Tostitos on the side.
I was trying to post & phone would not let me, so I turned it off & gave it a time out for misbehavior. That's why the first part of the post is so wonky.  Trying to watch UVA vs. Vanderbilt in CWS ... good game so far ... pitchers duel, really.
Evening Sly.  Prefer charro beans myself.  I suspect the warden prefer I don't eat beans of any kind. :o
Tres Frijoles, enlighten me re: charro beans ... never heard of them.
Oh man, you need a trip to Texas, pronto.  http://www.food.com/recipe/mexican-charro-beans-27484

« Reply #264 on: June 22, 2015, 11:07:16 PM »

Time for me to adios, mofos.  Enjoy your smokes.
Go refry your beans!
HaD SoME ON SAlad with sautéed chicken breast & guacamole, lime Tostitos on the side.
I was trying to post & phone would not let me, so I turned it off & gave it a time out for misbehavior. That's why the first part of the post is so wonky.  Trying to watch UVA vs. Vanderbilt in CWS ... good game so far ... pitchers duel, really.
Evening Sly.  Prefer charro beans myself.  I suspect the warden prefer I don't eat beans of any kind. :o
Tres Frijoles, enlighten me re: charro beans ... never heard of them.
Oh man, you need a trip to Texas, pronto.  http://www.food.com/recipe/mexican-charro-beans-27484
Kind of like Texas baked beans.  Something to put on the to-do list.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #265 on: June 22, 2015, 11:23:34 PM »

Time for me to adios, mofos.  Enjoy your smokes.
Go refry your beans!
HaD SoME ON SAlad with sautéed chicken breast & guacamole, lime Tostitos on the side.
I was trying to post & phone would not let me, so I turned it off & gave it a time out for misbehavior. That's why the first part of the post is so wonky.  Trying to watch UVA vs. Vanderbilt in CWS ... good game so far ... pitchers duel, really.
Evening Sly.  Prefer charro beans myself.  I suspect the warden prefer I don't eat beans of any kind. :o
Tres Frijoles, enlighten me re: charro beans ... never heard of them.
Oh man, you need a trip to Texas, pronto.  http://www.food.com/recipe/mexican-charro-beans-27484
thanks for the recipe ... I have most of the ingredients ... turkey bacon, though ... might have to get the real thing for this ... in the comments area, there was someone's Mom's advice to treat the beans first with baking soda to get the gas out ...

« Reply #266 on: June 22, 2015, 11:26:44 PM »

[...]
Take the gas out?  What fun is that??
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]