Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

« Reply #240 on: June 22, 2015, 06:45:10 PM »

It's a jaw breaker.  Even with the bit of taper on the end.  The draw is a bit tough too.  With that said, it's got that classic corojo flavor.  I happen to like that.  I'm afraid of it going out though so I'm puffing a little too aggressively, making the flavors a little harsh.

Take a bit more off the end.  Should open up for you.
That's probably where I went wrong.  Its opening up now.  I also have to admit that the CI tasting notes seem to be spot on.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/12075/savinelli-special-selection-05/#p-106159
That is a big-boy.  Sounds like it smokes above it's price point based on the CI "out of stock" price. And who doesn't love a "long lip-smacking finish".
I would definitely smoke it again.  You are right about the price point making it more attractive.
That and pretty girls to look at.

« Reply #241 on: June 22, 2015, 06:55:54 PM »

It's a jaw breaker.  Even with the bit of taper on the end.  The draw is a bit tough too.  With that said, it's got that classic corojo flavor.  I happen to like that.  I'm afraid of it going out though so I'm puffing a little too aggressively, making the flavors a little harsh.

Take a bit more off the end.  Should open up for you.
That's probably where I went wrong.  Its opening up now.  I also have to admit that the CI tasting notes seem to be spot on.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/12075/savinelli-special-selection-05/#p-106159
That is a big-boy.  Sounds like it smokes above it's price point based on the CI "out of stock" price. And who doesn't love a "long lip-smacking finish".
I would definitely smoke it again.  You are right about the price point making it more attractive.
That and pretty girls to look at.
Absolutely!

« Reply #242 on: June 22, 2015, 07:06:24 PM »

Time for me to adios, mofos.  Enjoy your smokes.

« Reply #243 on: June 22, 2015, 07:06:41 PM »

Question....should Caitlyn Jenner celebrate father's day?
The question of the day.  Once again Traviling Dave trains his burning intellect and brilliant insight to those pressing questions that trouble us all.

« Reply #244 on: June 22, 2015, 07:07:25 PM »

Time for me to adios, mofos.  Enjoy your smokes.
Go refry your beans!

« Reply #245 on: June 22, 2015, 07:09:02 PM »

It's a jaw breaker.  Even with the bit of taper on the end.  The draw is a bit tough too.  With that said, it's got that classic corojo flavor.  I happen to like that.  I'm afraid of it going out though so I'm puffing a little too aggressively, making the flavors a little harsh.

Take a bit more off the end.  Should open up for you.
That's probably where I went wrong.  Its opening up now.  I also have to admit that the CI tasting notes seem to be spot on.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/12075/savinelli-special-selection-05/#p-106159
That is a big-boy.  Sounds like it smokes above it's price point based on the CI "out of stock" price. And who doesn't love a "long lip-smacking finish".
I would definitely smoke it again.  You are right about the price point making it more attractive.
That and pretty girls to look at.
Screw the picture of the seegar, where's pictures of the babes?

« Reply #246 on: June 22, 2015, 07:49:31 PM »

[...]

Trying to figure out how to do that nonchalantly.

« Reply #247 on: June 22, 2015, 09:07:37 PM »

Afternoon, gents, ladies, and others.  Been a busy day. L'Atelier and coffee pick-me-up in progress.
Some douche stopped by earlier and was raving about that L'Atelier.  What say you?
Which one?
The L'Atelier, not the douche.
Mine was the Edicion de Racine 2014, a torpedo

« Reply #248 on: June 22, 2015, 09:18:54 PM »

Afternoon, gents, ladies, and others.  Been a busy day. L'Atelier and coffee pick-me-up in progress.
Some douche stopped by earlier and was raving about that L'Atelier.  What say you?
Which one?
The L'Atelier, not the douche.
Mine was the Edicion de Racine 2014, a torpedo
And that's probably the best of the group.

« Reply #249 on: June 22, 2015, 09:36:38 PM »

Afternoon, gents, ladies, and others.  Been a busy day. L'Atelier and coffee pick-me-up in progress.
Some douche stopped by earlier and was raving about that L'Atelier.  What say you?
Which one?
The L'Atelier, not the douche.
Mine was the Edicion de Racine 2014, a torpedo
And that's probably the best of the group.
Cant say I've been wowed by any others except the specially selecteds
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #250 on: June 22, 2015, 09:48:42 PM »

MURCIELAGO!!!!!!!!!

What a fuk'n deal, feel free to buy all you want as I already got my confirmation for 80 of them!  Some to share with my son, they are among his favorites.

Might be a little cheaper for VIP's but this was a deal as is.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Murcielago-Cigars.asp
Hi TR, is there a free shipping code for orders under $100?
I assume you mean on the Atlantic site?
being an anti shipping cost nut, I checked online for free ship coupons and the like for Atlantic and no luck unless you purchase some other cigars with free shipping as part of the deal.  (I hate paying tax & freight.  Free frt & DE shipping is very good.)
THaNks

« Reply #251 on: June 22, 2015, 09:57:30 PM »

Evening Sly.

« Reply #252 on: June 22, 2015, 09:59:17 PM »

Question....should Caitlyn Jenner celebrate father's day?
The question of the day.  Once again Traviling Dave trains his burning intellect and brilliant insight to those pressing questions that trouble us all.
An idle mind can be a scary thing.... especially mine.

« Reply #253 on: June 22, 2015, 10:09:07 PM »

Question....should Caitlyn Jenner celebrate father's day?
The question of the day.  Once again Traviling Dave trains his burning intellect and brilliant insight to those pressing questions that trouble us all.
An idle mind can be a scary thing.... especially mine.
That our gal Caitlyn is on it is particularly scary.  I was going to bring you a bottle of Texas whiskey the next time I come by your house, but instead guess I'll just swing by Walmart and pick up her poster.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #254 on: June 22, 2015, 10:11:13 PM »

Time for me to adios, mofos.  Enjoy your smokes.
Go refry your beans!
HaD SoME ON SAlad with sautéed chicken breast & guacamole, lime Tostitos on the side.
I was trying to post & phone would not let me, so I turned it off & gave it a time out for misbehavior. That's why the first part of the post is so wonky.  Trying to watch UVA vs. Vanderbilt in CWS ... good game so far ... pitchers duel, really.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18