Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

I hit the new wave reservas from Mondays jam. They have not departed yet.
Now there is a tasty entre.

I hit the new wave reservas from Mondays jam. They have not departed yet.
shipping lull, they will blame it on COVID
No, winter storm is this week's excuse.

Speaking of food, went over son #2s yesterday for dinner.  Had seafood (shrimp, scallops, mahi-mahi and mussels over corn, roaster peppers and langostino risotto.
That looks amazing.

Good afternoon, Dave.

the cheese burger hot dish is ground beef, cheese, onions, relish, ketchup, mustard, mixed with elbow macaroni and top with tater tots. Its a happy meal without the toy.
I'd take that without the ketchup and mustard. Can't stand either one.
Its what give it the McDonald flavor, its like a blending of tobaccos, you don't taste them individually.
if you need to feed kids, this is a winner!
I can assure you, this would be a winner with only 1/3 of my kids.
with the favorite one! ;-)
Well, she IS the budding cook, and the one who definitely enjoys food more than her sisters.
Usually works out best if you don't tell them what's in it before they eat it.
For little kids, maybe. But mine are old enough to ask, and smart enough to know if we don't tell them, or clearly undersell the amount of ingredients included, there's something in there they won't like.
That was always the problem my parents had with me.  I could smell the ingredients I didn't like.
Are you saying you were a difficult child Raz?
I'm still a problem-child.
Figured that was coming, I just wanted to set you up for it.

I hit the new wave reservas from Mondays jam. They have not departed yet.
Now there is a tasty entre.
I've had plenty of New Waves but it's been a long time since smoking the reserva

I hit the new wave reservas from Mondays jam. They have not departed yet.
They're putting lots of care into packing them up for you.
Also picked up a ten pack of Oliva O's always a solid smoke

Ok back to work. Enjoy your afternoon Gentleman

I hit the new wave reservas from Mondays jam. They have not departed yet.
They're putting lots of care into packing them up for you.
Also picked up a ten pack of Oliva O's always a solid smoke
They used to be a staple in Deano's cigar lineup.

I hit the new wave reservas from Mondays jam. They have not departed yet.
They're putting lots of care into packing them up for you.
Also picked up a ten pack of Oliva O's always a solid smoke
They used to be a staple in Deano's cigar lineup.
Wonder if he's given up smoking along with the banter in his new lifestyle...
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

I hit the new wave reservas from Mondays jam. They have not departed yet.
They're putting lots of care into packing them up for you.
Also picked up a ten pack of Oliva O's always a solid smoke
They used to be a staple in Deano's cigar lineup.
Wonder if he's given up smoking along with the banter in his new lifestyle...
I hope so, cant smoke and not banter..... :-(

I hit the new wave reservas from Mondays jam. They have not departed yet.
They're putting lots of care into packing them up for you.
Also picked up a ten pack of Oliva O's always a solid smoke
They used to be a staple in Deano's cigar lineup.
Wonder if he's given up smoking along with the banter in his new lifestyle...
Must still be settling into his domestic bliss situation.

Hazzuh!

LTG signs off and the Russian bots post porn links. Coincidence?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

LTG signs off and the Russian bots post porn links. Coincidence?
how do you know they were Russian?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter