Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
There are worse ways to go.
That depends on the women.
Now you're starting to sound like some of us instead of Mr. Marital Bliss.
I never claimed marriage was bliss, only that I don't get the kinda of neurotic bullshit from my wife that is often described here. Just lucky, I guess.
Maybe, just un-natural i tell you.
No, it's just that I'm the crazy bitch in this marriage.
We all knew that!   ::)
Some of us did not limit it to the within the marriage. ;D
That, too.
I saw this and thought of you Raz.
I like the Johnny West motorcycle.
Johnny West or Johnny Quest?

[...]