Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2017, 06:40:57 PM »

Danica Patrick is 4 laps down, that certainly is reason enough to smile!
Now she blowed up! :)
Oh my, boyfriend blowed up too!

« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2017, 08:54:42 PM »

Taking an afternoon break with a Jericho Hill lancero and coffee.
I didn't know you smoked lanceros
He does not but now he wants to be cool like us.
That's a lofty goal

« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2017, 08:55:36 PM »

Taking an afternoon break with a Jericho Hill lancero and coffee.
I didn't know you smoked lanceros
When they're gifted I sure do.  Matter of fact I have a Warhead III I plan to get to before long.
I've only had one so far, need to revisit when the weather breaks

« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2017, 09:03:13 PM »

The only thing I like about basketball is the tournament.

NCAA Basketball Tournament
March 14 - April 3, 2017

The 2017 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament will involve 68 teams playing in a single-elimination tournament to determine the national champion of men's NCAA Division I college basketball.

TV: CBS, TNT, TBS, truTV

Selection Sunday: March 12 @ 4:00 p.m.  EDIT:  4:30 p.m.Central Time.

First Four: March 14-15

First/Second Rounds: March 16-19

Sweet 16: March 23-24

Elite 8: March 25-26

Final Four: April 1

Championship game: April 3

2016 champions: Villanova Wildcats

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d1

« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2017, 10:20:08 PM »

Taking an afternoon break with a Jericho Hill lancero and coffee.
I didn't know you smoked lanceros
When they're gifted I sure do.  Matter of fact I have a Warhead III I plan to get to before long.
I've only had one so far, need to revisit when the weather breaks
That's what I'm waiting for.

« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2017, 10:21:14 PM »

The only thing I like about basketball is the tournament.

NCAA Basketball Tournament
March 14 - April 3, 2017

The 2017 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament will involve 68 teams playing in a single-elimination tournament to determine the national champion of men's NCAA Division I college basketball.

TV: CBS, TNT, TBS, truTV

Selection Sunday: March 12 @ 4:00 p.m.  EDIT:  4:30 p.m.Central Time.

First Four: March 14-15

First/Second Rounds: March 16-19

Sweet 16: March 23-24

Elite 8: March 25-26

Final Four: April 1

Championship game: April 3

2016 champions: Villanova Wildcats

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d1

Got to leave you some post season to play in.

« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2017, 10:50:19 PM »

The only thing I like about basketball is the tournament.

NCAA Basketball Tournament
March 14 - April 3, 2017

The 2017 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament will involve 68 teams playing in a single-elimination tournament to determine the national champion of men's NCAA Division I college basketball.

TV: CBS, TNT, TBS, truTV

Selection Sunday: March 12 @ 4:00 p.m.  EDIT:  4:30 p.m.Central Time.

First Four: March 14-15

First/Second Rounds: March 16-19

Sweet 16: March 23-24

Elite 8: March 25-26

Final Four: April 1

Championship game: April 3

2016 champions: Villanova Wildcats

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d1

Got to leave you some post season to play in.
Hey, the ND women's lacrosse team is 8 - 2, so there's hope there as well.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]