CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 08, 2016, 12:00:44 AM

Title: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on November 08, 2016, 12:00:44 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

VOTE!
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Johnny on November 08, 2016, 12:01:39 AM
Thanks Tony!!!
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 12:05:15 AM
Thanks Tony!!!
I'm not gonna lie, I was feeling a lot of pressure.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 12:13:18 AM
Thanks Tony!!!
I'm not gonna lie, I was feeling a lot of pressure.
Good to see you're still able to perform....sometimes.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 12:15:44 AM
Today is Tuesday, Nov. 8, the 313th day of 2016. There are 53 days left in the year. This is Election Day.

Today's Highlights in History:

On Nov. 8, 1966, Edward W. Brooke, R-Mass., became the first black candidate to be elected to the U.S. Senate by popular vote. Republican Ronald Reagan was elected governor of California, defeating Democratic incumbent Pat Brown. President Lyndon B. Johnson signed a measure allowing the merger of the American Football League and the National Football League.

On this date:

In 1793, the Louvre began admitting the public, even though the French museum had been officially open since August.

In 1864, President Abraham Lincoln won re-election as he defeated Democratic challenger George B. McClellan.

In 1889, Montana became the 41st state.

In 1923, Adolf Hitler launched his first attempt at seizing power in Germany with a failed coup in Munich that came to be known as the "Beer-Hall Putsch."

In 1932, New York Democratic Gov. Franklin D. Roosevelt defeated incumbent Republican Herbert Hoover for the presidency.

In 1942, Operation Torch, resulting in an Allied victory, began during World War II as U.S. and British forces landed in French North Africa.

In 1950, during the Korean War, the first jet-plane battle took place as U.S. Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown shot down a North Korean MiG-15.

In 1960, Massachusetts Sen. John F. Kennedy defeated Vice President Richard M. Nixon for the presidency.

In 1974, a federal judge in Cleveland dismissed charges against eight Ohio National Guardsmen accused of violating the civil rights of students who were killed or wounded in the 1970 Kent State shootings.

In 1986, former Soviet official Vyacheslav M. Molotov, whose name became attached to the incendiary bottle bomb known as a "Molotov cocktail," died at age 96.

In 1988, Vice President George H.W. Bush won the presidential election, defeating the Democratic nominee, Massachusetts Gov. Michael Dukakis.

In 1994, midterm elections resulted in Republicans winning a majority in the Senate while at the same time gaining control of the House for the first time in 40 years.

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush announced Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's resignation; Bush chose former CIA Director Robert Gates to succeed him. Israeli shells killed 18 Palestinian civilians in the northern Gaza town of Beit Hanoun (bayt ha-NOON') during an attack targeting militants.

Five years ago: An asteroid as big as an aircraft carrier zipped by Earth in the closest encounter by such a massive space rock in more than three decades. Voters re-elected Kentucky's Democratic governor, Steve Beshear, and picked a new governor in Mississippi, Republican Lt. Gov. Phil Bryant. Bil Keane, 89, creator of the comic strip "Family Circus," died in Paradise Valley, Arizona. Rapper Heavy D, 44, died in Los Angeles.

One year ago: Myanmar's ruling Union Solidarity and Development Party lost by a landslide in a general election to the National League for Democracy of Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi (ahng sahn soo chee). In his first public comments on the latest scandal rocking the Vatican, Pope Francis told followers in St. Peter's Square the theft of documents describing financial malfeasance inside the Holy See was a "crime" but pledged to continue reforms of its administration. An acoustic guitar that John Lennon used to record and write "Love Me Do," ''I Want to Hold Your Hand" and other hit songs sold for $2.4 million at auction in Beverly Hills, California.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 12:16:22 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Norman Lloyd is 102. Actress Stephane Audran is 84. Actor Alain Delon is 81. Singer-actress Bonnie Bramlett is 72. Singer Bonnie Raitt is 67. TV personality Mary Hart is 66. Former Playboy Enterprises chairman and chief executive Christie Hefner is 64. Actress Alfre Woodard is 64. Singer-songwriter Rickie Lee Jones is 62. Author Kazuo Ishiguro is 62. Rock musician Porl Thompson (The Cure) is 59. Singer-actor Leif Garrett is 55. Chef and TV personality Gordon Ramsay is 50. Actress Courtney Thorne-Smith is 49. Actress Parker Posey is 48. Rock musician Jimmy Chaney is 47. Actress Roxana Zal is 47. Singer Diana King is 46. Actor Gonzalo Menendez is 45. Rock musician Scott Devendorf (The National) is 44. Actress Gretchen Mol is 43. ABC News anchor David Muir is 43. Actor Matthew Rhys is 42. Actress Tara Reid is 41. Country singer Bucky Covington is 39. Actress Dania Ramirez is 37. Actress Azura Skye is 35. Actor Chris Rankin is 33. TV personality Jack Osbourne is 31. Actress Jessica Lowndes is 28. Singer-actor Riker Lynch is 25. Country singer Lauren Alaina is 22.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 12:17:02 AM
Thought for Today: "Remember one thing about democracy. We can have anything we want and at the same time, we always end up with exactly what we deserve." - Edward Albee, American playwright (1928-2016).
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 12:17:56 AM
@ Mayor Tony...if you need some more Christmas decorations, look to Waco!

https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/collections/christmas
No thanks. I'm a fan of Joanna, not her trinkets.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 12:19:15 AM
CI offering up Victor Sinclairs for the day.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 12:19:47 AM
Worthwhile selection at the Sis to make up for that a bit.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 05:26:10 AM
Morning People's
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 05:28:11 AM
Storms off and on most of the night here made for lousy sleeping.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 05:55:15 AM
Back to work time
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 06:31:38 AM
Morning, voters.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 07:24:56 AM
Morning Daves & Mr. Mayor.  Today is National EitherWayWe'reF'kd Day.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 07:26:07 AM
Worthwhile selection at the Sis to make up for that a bit.
Stock up pricing on the NRs, if anyone is getting low.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 07:29:28 AM
Morning Daves & Mr. Mayor.  Today is National EitherWayWe'reF'kd Day.
Morning, Mark. You staying up to watch the season finale of America tonight? ;)
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 07:35:04 AM
Morning Daves & Mr. Mayor.  Today is National EitherWayWe'reF'kd Day.
Morning, Mark. You staying up to watch the season finale of America tonight? ;)
Oh hell no, I've had enough of this schitt.  I'll wait until Wed morning to learn our fate.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 07:40:59 AM
I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
Glynn
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 07:43:48 AM
I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
Glynn
Pretty sure we're all in the wrong line of work, when compared to your IT team.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 07:46:30 AM
I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
Glynn
Pretty sure we're all in the wrong line of work, when compared to your IT team.
Not just mine, hell what is IT Guy Tony doing today but watching Kelly Ripka and baking cookies?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 07:49:54 AM
I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
BigPussy
Fixed it for you.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 07:55:46 AM
I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
Glynn
Pretty sure we're all in the wrong line of work, when compared to your IT team.
Not just mine, hell what is IT Guy Tony doing today but watching Kelly Ripka and baking cookies?
At least he has an excuse!
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 07:56:10 AM
I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
BigPussy
Fixed it for you.
Definitely more accurate, but he lives in RR so what else would I expect?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 07:56:51 AM
I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
Glynn
Pretty sure we're all in the wrong line of work, when compared to your IT team.
Not just mine, hell what is IT Guy Tony doing today but watching Kelly Ripka and baking cookies?
At least he has an excuse!
Raining in Jersey too? ;)
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 08:21:39 AM
I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
BigPussy
Fixed it for you.
Definitely more accurate, but he lives in RR so what else would I expect?
He for sure doesn't fit in here.  Sounds more like a Lakeway type.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 08:22:25 AM
In case you weren't depressed enough today.  http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/government-workers-now-outnumber-manufacturing-workers-9977000 (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/government-workers-now-outnumber-manufacturing-workers-9977000)
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 08:30:17 AM
In case you weren't depressed enough today.  http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/government-workers-now-outnumber-manufacturing-workers-9977000 (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/government-workers-now-outnumber-manufacturing-workers-9977000)
That's about 1 government worker for every 15 Americans. Sheesh.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 08:48:38 AM
Good morning, ladies. Watch out or I'll grab ya by the pussies.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161108/e7e1c94dfb791d168d3577fcae3f6698.gif)
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 08:52:41 AM
Good morning, ladies. Watch out or I'll grab ya by the pussies.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161108/e7e1c94dfb791d168d3577fcae3f6698.gif)
Morning, Tony.
(https://i.redditmedia.com/9rnjDnRYz1wTTNsGDTgmQIR4UsLzof2JI1e_C_J4itY.png?w=610&s=ca9f3312e2ed21f045b9fab370bc2583)
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 08:54:44 AM
I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
BigPussy
Fixed it for you.
Definitely more accurate, but he lives in RR so what else would I expect?
He for sure doesn't fit in here.  Sounds more like a Lakeway type.
Sorry, we don't house young'uns in Lakeway.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 08:55:42 AM
Good morning, ladies. Watch out or I'll grab ya by the pussies.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161108/e7e1c94dfb791d168d3577fcae3f6698.gif)
Good Morning Pussy
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 08:56:30 AM
Good morning, ladies. Watch out or I'll grab ya by the pussies.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161108/e7e1c94dfb791d168d3577fcae3f6698.gif)
Morning, Tony.
(https://i.redditmedia.com/9rnjDnRYz1wTTNsGDTgmQIR4UsLzof2JI1e_C_J4itY.png?w=610&s=ca9f3312e2ed21f045b9fab370bc2583)
Hahaha! Love it.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 08:56:37 AM
Morning Daves & Mr. Mayor.  Today is National EitherWayWe'reF'kd Day.
Used to think any fuck is a good fuck....might need to rethink that....
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 08:58:36 AM
Good morning, ladies. Watch out or I'll grab ya by the pussies.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161108/e7e1c94dfb791d168d3577fcae3f6698.gif)
Morning, Tony.
(https://i.redditmedia.com/9rnjDnRYz1wTTNsGDTgmQIR4UsLzof2JI1e_C_J4itY.png?w=610&s=ca9f3312e2ed21f045b9fab370bc2583)
Hahaha! Love it.
I've seen that one before....the Trump women meme is one of my favorites I think.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 09:00:02 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, AlreadyReelected Mr. Mayor and AnxiousToVoteBean.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 09:01:07 AM
The Page offering up My Father's for the day.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 09:01:16 AM
Good morning TXDave, LTG, 3B, and SFDave.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 09:03:08 AM
The Page offering up My Father's for the day.
2 days of it too. I only glanced but seemed like decent prices.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 09:04:49 AM
The Page offering up My Father's for the day.
2 days of it too. I only glanced but seemed like decent prices.
Must be planning on being busy watching the results tonight, don't want to set up more "deals" for tomorrow. Lol
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 09:07:35 AM
The Page offering up My Father's for the day.
2 days of it too. I only glanced but seemed like decent prices.
Must be planning on being busy watching the results tonight, don't want to set up more "deals" for tomorrow. Lol
Actually, decent deals on San Lotanos too.

http://www.cigarpage.com/its-all-oval-but-the-shouting-93-rated-san-lotano.html
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 09:09:36 AM
Happy Erection Day guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee before heading to the polls.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 09:10:28 AM
Happy Erection Day guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee before heading to the polls.
Morning Dean'O
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 09:11:18 AM
The Page offering up My Father's for the day.
2 days of it too. I only glanced but seemed like decent prices.
Must be planning on being busy watching the results tonight, don't want to set up more "deals" for tomorrow. Lol
Actually, decent deals on San Lotanos too.

http://www.cigarpage.com/its-all-oval-but-the-shouting-93-rated-san-lotano.html
If anyone cares for Cain Ligero's the sampler offering at the bottom of the Page is pretty good.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 09:11:18 AM
Happy Erection Day guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee before heading to the polls.
You going to vote or watch?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 09:17:26 AM
Happy Erection Day guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee before heading to the polls.
You going to vote or watch?
Well, he DID say polling, so...
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 09:23:35 AM
Happy Erection Day guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee before heading to the polls.
Good morning, Deano. Are you heading to the poles after that?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 09:25:17 AM
Happy Erection Day guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee before heading to the polls.
You going to vote or watch?
not sure yet. 😕
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 09:26:46 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 09:26:50 AM
Happy Erection Day guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee before heading to the polls.
Good morning, Deano. Are you heading to the poles after that?
Town Hall afterwards to get the key for the Commissioner's Room. that's where we're having our meeting tonight.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 09:27:57 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
Let's hope the plates have little cigars around the outside. :D
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 09:33:36 AM
Happy Erection Day guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee before heading to the polls.
You going to vote or watch?
Well, he DID say polling, so...
Guess he is planning on his own form of voter registration....
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 09:37:20 AM
DOW  -38  @ 18,222
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 09:37:55 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
Probably just go with paper plates.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 09:45:40 AM
Word for the day:  nihilism
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 09:47:25 AM
Word for the day:  nihilism
Come on, she hasn't won yet.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 09:48:23 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 09:51:38 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 09:59:01 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 10:02:33 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
Right man for the right job. I just returned from preforming my civic duty.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 10:03:21 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 10:04:43 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Good for you!  Always social minded and willing to help out in a pinch.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 10:05:54 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.
Pretty sure you will get it in the end either way.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 10:11:10 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.
Pretty sure you will get it in the end either way.
No doubt. I must have read the two questions on the ballot, 50 times each. Sure I know what all the words mean but what are they really getting at? The Korean version makes more sense to me. Either way, we get screwed.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 10:14:24 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.
Pretty sure you will get it in the end either way.
Golf's generation was raped decades ago, they're about to his grandchildren now.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 10:19:06 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.
Pretty sure you will get it in the end either way.
Golf's generation was raped decades ago, they're about to his grandchildren now.
Sadly true.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 10:21:53 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.
Pretty sure you will get it in the end either way.
Golf's generation was raped decades ago, they're about to his grandchildren now.
True story there.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 10:22:04 AM
So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.
(https://d26b02a2hyzk9o.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/05/21/64-21940-11b_81661-1432242621.jpg)
If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Good for you!  Always social minded and willing to help out in a pinch.
Or with a pinch. Either way.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 10:30:53 AM
Now, about that total fukup at the end of the half in the Bills/Seahawks game last night...
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 10:34:55 AM
So we were having a spirited Star Wars discussion at home and I was trying to remember what Jar Jar Binks looked like. So the trusty Oracle at Google was consulted and while scrolling through the images there was a photoshopped one of him naked. WTF? Now my boys are asking, can we see that again?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 10:40:44 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 10:41:53 AM
So we were having a spirited Star Wars discussion at home and I was trying to remember what Jar Jar Binks looked like. So the trusty Oracle at Google was consulted and while scrolling through the images there was a photoshopped one of him naked. WTF? Now my boys are asking, can we see that again?
uh oh!
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 10:45:39 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 10:46:18 AM
So we were having a spirited Star Wars discussion at home and I was trying to remember what Jar Jar Binks looked like. So the trusty Oracle at Google was consulted and while scrolling through the images there was a photoshopped one of him naked. WTF? Now my boys are asking, can we see that again?
uh oh!
Pissed me off, but I should have known better than to do an image search and then scroll down. Oh well.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 10:48:16 AM
So we were having a spirited Star Wars discussion at home and I was trying to remember what Jar Jar Binks looked like. So the trusty Oracle at Google was consulted and while scrolling through the images there was a photoshopped one of him naked. WTF? Now my boys are asking, can we see that again?
...and he does have that long tongue...
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 10:50:14 AM
So we were having a spirited Star Wars discussion at home and I was trying to remember what Jar Jar Binks looked like. So the trusty Oracle at Google was consulted and while scrolling through the images there was a photoshopped one of him naked. WTF? Now my boys are asking, can we see that again?
Pervert
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 10:50:24 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 10:53:28 AM
So we were having a spirited Star Wars discussion at home and I was trying to remember what Jar Jar Binks looked like. So the trusty Oracle at Google was consulted and while scrolling through the images there was a photoshopped one of him naked. WTF? Now my boys are asking, can we see that again?
uh oh!
Pissed me off, but I should have known better than to do an image search and then scroll down. Oh well.
I had to google it Tony. think I know which one you're talking about.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 10:58:30 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 11:02:26 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
That's where ISIS will strike.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 11:02:43 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
commies!
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 11:03:20 AM
going to find some lunch. bbl.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 11:03:21 AM
El Centurion Robusto's @ $79/Box on the Mash
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 11:03:45 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
That's where ISIS will strike.
That is their current claim anyway.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 11:04:11 AM
going to find some lunch. bbl.
Enjoy
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 11:06:43 AM
going to find some lunch. bbl.
Guess that means breakfast time for me.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 11:19:23 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
Voting booths?  My voting booth is a mailbox.  Of course, I committed a Federal felony by driving up to the box in front of the Post Office while wearing a pistol.  Oopsie.

Morning, muchachos.  Decided to take a day off and watch this shitshow unfold from the comfort of my recliner.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 11:20:06 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Actually concealed carry is not allowed on a polling place premises in Texas.  Not sure about the cigar smoking.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 11:20:35 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
I'm late (TWSS)
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 11:22:58 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
Voting booths?  My voting booth is a mailbox.  Of course, I committed a Federal felony by driving up to the box in front of the Post Office while wearing a pistol.  Oopsie.

Morning, muchachos.  Decided to take a day off and watch this shitshow unfold from the comfort of my recliner.
You are a glutton for punishment.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 11:23:48 AM
While not exciting games there is at least a couple of college football games on tonight to reduce the election pundit pain.

Eastern Michigan vs Ball State @ 7:00 ET  CBS Sports
(23) Western Michigan vs Kent State @ 7:30 ET   ESPN 2
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 11:24:29 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
Voting booths?  My voting booth is a mailbox.  Of course, I committed a Federal felony by driving up to the box in front of the Post Office while wearing a pistol.  Oopsie.

Morning, muchachos.  Decided to take a day off and watch this shitshow unfold from the comfort of my recliner.
You are a glutton for punishment.
sadistic for sure.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 11:25:42 AM
While not exciting games there is at least a couple of college football games on tonight to reduce the election pain.

Eastern Michigan vs Ball State @ 7:00 ET  CBS Sports
(23) Western Michigan vs Kent State @ 7:30 ET   ESPN 2
New episode of "Fixer Upper" as well I think.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 11:25:50 AM
While not exciting games there is at least a couple of college football games on tonight to reduce the election pundit pain.

Eastern Michigan vs Ball State @ 7:00 ET  CBS Sports
(23) Western Michigan vs Kent State @ 7:30 ET   ESPN 2
Go Flashes!
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 11:26:13 AM
Speaking of TV, where's the Dancing with the Stars update?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 11:26:51 AM
So we were having a spirited Star Wars discussion at home and I was trying to remember what Jar Jar Binks looked like. So the trusty Oracle at Google was consulted and while scrolling through the images there was a photoshopped one of him naked. WTF? Now my boys are asking, can we see that again?
Pervert
Some of them take after their mom.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 11:27:06 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
Voting booths?  My voting booth is a mailbox.  Of course, I committed a Federal felony by driving up to the box in front of the Post Office while wearing a pistol.  Oopsie.

Morning, muchachos.  Decided to take a day off and watch this shitshow unfold from the comfort of my recliner.
You are a glutton for punishment.
sadistic for sure.
Especially since most of the fun won't start until the polls start closing.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 11:31:19 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
Voting booths?  My voting booth is a mailbox.  Of course, I committed a Federal felony by driving up to the box in front of the Post Office while wearing a pistol.  Oopsie.

Morning, muchachos.  Decided to take a day off and watch this shitshow unfold from the comfort of my recliner.
You are a glutton for punishment.
But I can start drinking early, so there's that.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 11:34:43 AM
good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
Voting booths?  My voting booth is a mailbox.  Of course, I committed a Federal felony by driving up to the box in front of the Post Office while wearing a pistol.  Oopsie.

Morning, muchachos.  Decided to take a day off and watch this shitshow unfold from the comfort of my recliner.
You are a glutton for punishment.
sadistic for sure.
Well, I'm actually going to make it kind of a Dean/Tex kind of day.  Glorious weather, so I'm gonna put the Explorer in the shop to have the heater fixed, wash the Harley and take it for a spin, open a Roth IRA, buy a pressure washer, make a couple of runs to the landfill, order some more Cuban cigars.  Then I'll start drinking and watching the shitshow.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 11:36:20 AM
[...]

Sounds like a very full day. You'll need another day off tomorrow.  ;)
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 11:37:11 AM
[...]

Throw a gazebo or some concrete in there and you're livin' the Dean life.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 11:45:37 AM
[...]

Well, my gazebo does need a new roof.  If Dean was here, that'd be a one-day job.  But for me, it's a solid weekend.  So, no time for that today.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 11:47:18 AM
Not sure if I think this idea is clever or hokey. Charlie's cigar lounge is throwing the following event:

We Are One Event
A unique and fun event. Saturday, November 19 & Sunday, November 20. CCL will provide and collect the sealed kits and send them to Ancestry. In 6 weeks the testing will come back with the results of your origins. The kits with shipping are $105.00 per person.

The Unveiling January
Jan 7 2017

Each individual will receive their Ancestry results.
This will be a pot luck event.There will be no fee other than a 2 cigar minimum purchase and we ask each individual to bring in a dish or Bottle that represents your heritage. That dish can be an appetizer, main dish or dessert of your choice (Let us know what you plan on bringing)

If you would like to share this event with us please RVSP with payment by Monday, November 7 to ensure your kit is here on time
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 11:49:55 AM
[...]

No concrete or patio work?

Edit, good to see we're all on the same page once again.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 11:51:16 AM
[...]

Seems like a cool way to do it, if you're curious about it. My mom did that, was interesting to see all the different heritages involved. Can't hurt to add cigars and spirits to the equation.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 11:52:50 AM
[...]

Deck work this weekend.  No concrete work needed right now.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 11:59:23 AM
Speaking of TV, where's the Dancing with the Stars update?
I know what happened.
(https://i.imgflip.com/smcmd.jpg)
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 12:03:14 PM
[...]

But how do you know what food and drink to bring if you haven't found out your heritage yet?  You may be surprised to find you're Eastern European or Native American....
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 12:08:09 PM
I am thinking some chili sounds good for lunch on this dreary wet day.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 12:08:27 PM
[...]

It's a bit of a trek for me to get to Yonkers so I don't make it there too often. But I agree with the cigars, spirits, and FOOD part.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 12:09:58 PM
[...]

The note is poorly worded but it seems you'd get the results about a week before the unveiling party.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 12:11:52 PM
[...]

You can't go on Saturday you have soccer mom duties.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 12:20:06 PM
Time to head out, BBL.
Vote early, vote often.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 12:20:46 PM
You can't go on Saturday you have soccer mom duties.
Soccer and football are coming to an abrupt end. We're in playoff season now and it can end at any moment. So  :P
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 12:22:37 PM
You can't go on Saturday you have soccer mom duties.
Soccer and football are coming to an abrupt end. We're in playoff season now and it can end at any moment. So  :P
Something else will follow close behind, a Mother's duties never end.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 12:29:35 PM
You can't go on Saturday you have soccer mom duties.
Soccer and football are coming to an abrupt end. We're in playoff season now and it can end at any moment. So  :P
Something else will follow close behind, a Mother's duties never end.
Also true. Especially when you're performing double duty. I tell my friends all the time that I'm practicing to be a single dad.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 12:41:01 PM
You can't go on Saturday you have soccer mom duties.
Soccer and football are coming to an abrupt end. We're in playoff season now and it can end at any moment. So  :P
Something else will follow close behind, a Mother's duties never end.
Also true. Especially when you're performing double duty. I tell my friends all the time that I'm practicing to be a single dad.
There's some wishful thinking.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 12:44:32 PM
Good hot Texas Beef Chili with some Fritos and Cheese on top.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 12:45:21 PM
Lunch time makes me note that Flip has not been around in a couple of Days.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 12:46:10 PM
You can't go on Saturday you have soccer mom duties.
Soccer and football are coming to an abrupt end. We're in playoff season now and it can end at any moment. So  :P
Something else will follow close behind, a Mother's duties never end.
Also true. Especially when you're performing double duty. I tell my friends all the time that I'm practicing to be a single dad.
There's some wishful thinking.
I took all four to a kid's birthday once and that's what I told everyone when they asked. They all laughed. I never cracked a smile.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 12:57:41 PM
You can't go on Saturday you have soccer mom duties.
Soccer and football are coming to an abrupt end. We're in playoff season now and it can end at any moment. So  :P
Something else will follow close behind, a Mother's duties never end.
Also true. Especially when you're performing double duty. I tell my friends all the time that I'm practicing to be a single dad.
There's some wishful thinking.
I took all four to a kid's birthday once and that's what I told everyone when they asked. They all laughed. I never cracked a smile.
LALTS
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 01:10:26 PM
Better get the FBI to review this. Twice.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/eric-trump-broken-law-election-ballot-tweet-article-1.2864277?utm_content=buffer7c3a0&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=buffer&utm_source=facebook.com
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 01:47:41 PM
FBI / lunch lull?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 01:47:58 PM
Election Day Checklist!
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 01:48:23 PM
FBI / lunch lull?
You need to check up on Flip
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 01:50:01 PM
Lunch time makes me note that Flip has not been around in a couple of Days.
Thought I saw him here yesterday. Am I misremembering?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 01:52:31 PM
FBI / lunch lull?
You need to check up on Flip
He was here yesterday.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 01:53:22 PM
FBI / lunch lull?
You need to check up on Flip
He was here yesterday.
Oh, I thought he missed yesterday too.  Check on him anyway he has missed today.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 01:54:35 PM
FBI / lunch lull?
You need to check up on Flip
He was here yesterday.
Oh, I thought he missed yesterday too.  Check on him anyway he has missed today.
I'll book a flight.

On second thought, send Tony. He hasn't got anything better going on.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 01:57:04 PM
FBI / lunch lull?
You need to check up on Flip
He was here yesterday.
Oh, I thought he missed yesterday too.  Check on him anyway he has missed today.
I'll book a flight.

On second thought, send Tony. He hasn't got anything better going on.
He's gotta be missing for longer before we can file a missing persons report.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 01:57:32 PM
FBI / lunch lull?
You need to check up on Flip
He was here yesterday.
Oh, I thought he missed yesterday too.  Check on him anyway he has missed today.
I'll book a flight.

On second thought, send Tony. He hasn't got anything better going on.
He's gotta be missing for longer before we can file a missing persons report.
But you're the effin' Mayor!
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 01:57:55 PM
Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This country's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 02:02:16 PM
Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This county's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Named Laranja?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 02:03:35 PM
FBI / lunch lull?
You need to check up on Flip
He was here yesterday.
Oh, I thought he missed yesterday too.  Check on him anyway he has missed today.
I'll book a flight.

On second thought, send Tony. He hasn't got anything better going on.
He's gotta be missing for longer before we can file a missing persons report.
But you're the effin' Mayor!
Even the mayor isn't above the law. You think his name is Hillary?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 02:03:56 PM
Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This county's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Named Laranja?
I picture him having a bit of a tight draw.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 02:04:15 PM
Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This county's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Named Laranja?
I picture him having a bit of a tight draw.
And lord knows that cap is a fuckin' mess.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 02:05:56 PM
FBI / lunch lull?
You need to check up on Flip
He was here yesterday.
Oh, I thought he missed yesterday too.  Check on him anyway he has missed today.
I'll book a flight.

On second thought, send Tony. He hasn't got anything better going on.
He's gotta be missing for longer before we can file a missing persons report.
But you're the effin' Mayor!
Even the mayor isn't above the law. You think his name is Hillary?
Wouldn't wish that on an enemy.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 02:06:19 PM
Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This country's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Named Laranja?
I'd definitely vote for that.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 02:07:25 PM
Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This country's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Named Laranja?
I picture him having a bit of a tight draw.
And lord knows that cap is a fuckin' mess.
A shaggy cap instead of a shaggy foot?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 02:10:26 PM
[...]

you wore me out reading this.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 02:13:39 PM
[...]

Yeah, right.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 02:15:54 PM
[...]

Please, this is what you do before you nail the redhead for the first time.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 02:18:59 PM
[...]

well kind of. I have to plan do nothing days with the redhead, she really wears me out. I usually need a day or two to recover.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 08, 2016, 02:20:04 PM
[...]

"Gonna need a shot of vitamin E
By the time she's finished with me..."

(Rod Stewart)
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 02:22:57 PM
[...]

HOT LEGS...
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 02:27:19 PM
Some continuing crappy weather here.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 02:29:25 PM
[...]

I just went back and looked at the lyrics to that song. Never really pondered them before. They're a bit disturbing.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 02:30:40 PM
Trump has already filed a lawsuit in NV regarding early voting. Took longer than I expected.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 02:32:08 PM
[...]

Like Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing", and the verse about the faggot that rarely gets played on the radio.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 02:41:51 PM

[...]

That's different. In the NYC area they play the lyrics in full. Knopfler isn't homophobic, he's being ironic. Actually, Sting wrote that line and it was something he overheard appliance delivery guys saying.

I'm not so sure about Stewart's intentions though.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 02:43:27 PM

[...]

That's really interesting ???
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 02:49:37 PM
CNN's 11 critical counties, and Ohio has 2 of them, including my own. Think I'll start on the rum as soon as I get home.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politics/cuyahoga-ohio-critical-counties/index.html
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2016, 02:56:53 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 03:24:40 PM
Think I will head home before the promised ISIS attacks start.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 04:02:26 PM
CNN's 11 critical counties, and Ohio has 2 of them, including my own. Think I'll start on the rum as soon as I get home.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politics/cuyahoga-ohio-critical-counties/index.html
Rum sounds like a fine idea.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 04:02:53 PM
Think I will head home before the promised ISIS attacks start.
why, are you unarmed today?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016k
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 04:31:23 PM
Think I will head home before the promised ISIS attacks start.
why, are you unarmed today?
Because I can't carry at work, but once I am in my car I am.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 04:32:19 PM
DOW  +73 @ 18,332
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 05:34:53 PM
carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes ready for dinner tomorrow. pot roast at 5:30, no golf.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 05:39:55 PM
carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes ready for dinner tomorrow. pot roast at 5:30, no golf.
Yum
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 05:44:02 PM
carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes ready for dinner tomorrow. pot roast at 5:30, no golf.
But it's Wednesday!
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 05:56:24 PM
carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes ready for dinner tomorrow. pot roast at 5:30, no golf.
But it's Wednesday!
I thought it was Tuesday ???
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 05:57:23 PM
carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes ready for dinner tomorrow. pot roast at 5:30, no golf.
But it's Wednesday!
I thought it was Tuesday ???
It is, but he's talking about tomorrow. Keep up, old man.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 06:04:44 PM
carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes ready for dinner tomorrow. pot roast at 5:30, no golf.
But it's Wednesday!
I thought it was Tuesday ???
It is, but he's talking about tomorrow. Keep up, old man.
Not so easy for those of us that work.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 06:28:46 PM
carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes ready for dinner tomorrow. pot roast at 5:30, no golf.
But it's Wednesday!
I thought it was Tuesday ???
It is, but he's talking about tomorrow. Keep up, old man.
Not so easy for those of us that work.
You've worked less days in 2016 than I have. Find a different excuse.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 08, 2016, 07:22:41 PM
carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes ready for dinner tomorrow. pot roast at 5:30, no golf.
But it's Wednesday!
I thought it was Tuesday ???
It is, but he's talking about tomorrow. Keep up, old man.
Not so easy for those of us that work.
You've worked less days in 2016 than I have. Find a different excuse.
Jealous Bastige
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 08:04:10 PM
carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes ready for dinner tomorrow. pot roast at 5:30, no golf.
But it's Wednesday!
I thought it was Tuesday ???
It is, but he's talking about tomorrow. Keep up, old man.
Not so easy for those of us that work.
You've worked less days in 2016 than I have. Find a different excuse.
Jealous Bastige
Yup.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 08:22:46 PM
First election shooting reported in Azusa, Los Angeles county.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 08:50:12 PM
I have dead man cigars. a friend of a friend passed away and the widow asked if he knew anyone that smoked cigars. nothing great. a Padilla habano, and an Indian Tabac are the best. a bunch of  PDR-VLR's, Victor Sinclairs, 5 Vegas Golds, and Gurkhas, and a bunch unbanded.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 08:52:13 PM
I have dead man cigars. a friend of a friend passed away and the widow asked if he knew anyone that smoked cigars. nothing great. a Padilla habano, and an Indian Tabac are the best. a bunch of  PDR-VLR's, Victor Sinclairs, 5 Vegas Golds, and Gurkhas, and a bunch unbanded.
Sounds like a CI shopper. Congrats?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 08:58:33 PM
I have dead man cigars. a friend of a friend passed away and the widow asked if he knew anyone that smoked cigars. nothing great. a Padilla habano, and an Indian Tabac are the best. a bunch of  PDR-VLR's, Victor Sinclairs, 5 Vegas Golds, and Gurkhas, and a bunch unbanded.
Sounds like a CI shopper. Congrats?
I'm sure the dearly departed would be happy his smokes went to a good home.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 09:00:50 PM
carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes ready for dinner tomorrow. pot roast at 5:30, no golf.
But it's Wednesday!
I thought it was Tuesday ???
It is, but he's talking about tomorrow. Keep up, old man.
Easy for those of us that are workin' it.
Fixed if for you.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 09:02:24 PM
I have dead man cigars. a friend of a friend passed away and the widow asked if he knew anyone that smoked cigars. nothing great. a Padilla habano, and an Indian Tabac are the best. a bunch of  PDR-VLR's, Victor Sinclairs, 5 Vegas Golds, and Gurkhas, and a bunch unbanded.
Sounds like a CI shopper. Congrats?
I'm sure the dearly departed would be happy his smokes went to a good home.
Thompson I think. they came in a cheap Thompson humidor.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 09:13:16 PM
carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes ready for dinner tomorrow. pot roast at 5:30, no golf.
But it's Wednesday!
I thought it was Tuesday ???
It is, but he's talking about tomorrow. Keep up, old man.
Easy for those of us that are workin' it.
Fixed if for you.
Hahaha
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 09:13:57 PM
I have dead man cigars. a friend of a friend passed away and the widow asked if he knew anyone that smoked cigars. nothing great. a Padilla habano, and an Indian Tabac are the best. a bunch of  PDR-VLR's, Victor Sinclairs, 5 Vegas Golds, and Gurkhas, and a bunch unbanded.
Sounds like a CI shopper. Congrats?
I'm sure the dearly departed would be happy his smokes went to a good home.
Thompson I think. they came in a cheap Thompson humidor.
Now you have a moocharidor.  Glass half full.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 09:15:07 PM

I have dead man cigars. a friend of a friend passed away and the widow asked if he knew anyone that smoked cigars. nothing great. a Padilla habano, and an Indian Tabac are the best. a bunch of  PDR-VLR's, Victor Sinclairs, 5 Vegas Golds, and Gurkhas, and a bunch unbanded.
Sounds like a CI shopper. Congrats?
I'm sure the dearly departed would be happy his smokes went to a good home.
Thompson I think. they came in a cheap Thompson humidor.

I only said that because of the 5 Vegas. Don't believe anyone else carries 'em.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 09:22:01 PM
Lots of morning smokes.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 09:23:19 PM

I have dead man cigars. a friend of a friend passed away and the widow asked if he knew anyone that smoked cigars. nothing great. a Padilla habano, and an Indian Tabac are the best. a bunch of  PDR-VLR's, Victor Sinclairs, 5 Vegas Golds, and Gurkhas, and a bunch unbanded.
Sounds like a CI shopper. Congrats?
I'm sure the dearly departed would be happy his smokes went to a good home.
Thompson I think. they came in a cheap Thompson humidor.

I only said that because of the 5 Vegas. Don't believe anyone else carries 'em.
you're right. what was I thinking?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 09:24:49 PM
Lots of morning smokes.
I don't know if I can smoke a VS no matter what time of the day.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 09:24:50 PM
For you craft beer drinkers, here's your list of breweries which have sold their souls to the devil.  Not sure how complete it is, but be apprised.

"Karbach will be folded into AB-InBev's craft beer division, The High End. The brand includes major craft breweries including Goose Island, Blue Point, 10 Barrel, Elysian, Golden Road, Virtue Cider, Four Peaks, Breckenridge Brewery, Devils Backbone and SpikedSeltzer, according to a statement."
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2016, 09:25:24 PM

I have dead man cigars. a friend of a friend passed away and the widow asked if he knew anyone that smoked cigars. nothing great. a Padilla habano, and an Indian Tabac are the best. a bunch of  PDR-VLR's, Victor Sinclairs, 5 Vegas Golds, and Gurkhas, and a bunch unbanded.
Sounds like a CI shopper. Congrats?
I'm sure the dearly departed would be happy his smokes went to a good home.
Thompson I think. they came in a cheap Thompson humidor.

I only said that because of the 5 Vegas. Don't believe anyone else carries 'em.
you're right. what was I thinking?
TNWSS
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 09:41:25 PM
Lots of morning smokes.
I don't know if I can smoke a VS no matter what time of the day.
If the VS draws, it's not a terrible stick, especially in the a.m.  I've had terrible construction issues with VS which is why I stay away.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 09:49:53 PM
For you craft beer drinkers, here's your list of breweries which have sold their souls to the devil.  Not sure how complete it is, but be apprised.

"Karbach will be folded into AB-InBev's craft beer division, The High End. The brand includes major craft breweries including Goose Island, Blue Point, 10 Barrel, Elysian, Golden Road, Virtue Cider, Four Peaks, Breckenridge Brewery, Devils Backbone and SpikedSeltzer, according to a statement."
I'm not surprised. Eventually there will be one brewery and one cigar manufacturer. And they may even be one and the same.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2016, 10:01:02 PM
Lots of morning smokes.
I don't know if I can smoke a VS no matter what time of the day.
If the VS draws, it's not a terrible stick, especially in the a.m.  I've had terrible construction issues with VS which is why I stay away.
I'll let you know later if and when I fire one up.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: sfish on November 08, 2016, 10:21:09 PM
Evening men, great vacation so far, great weather. Naples Zoo tomorrow and Everglades Air Boat ride Thursday with some dinner dates each night. Sorry I didn't reach out Dean, lots of family activities so far and little room for swing time. Going to Old Naples for dinner tomorrow night.

@Bean, check Little Devils on devil, $55/box right now
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 10:24:29 PM
Looks like LTG's state went for Trump.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: sfish on November 08, 2016, 10:49:39 PM
Looks like LTG's state went for Trump.
That's huge, he needs FL next
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 10:55:12 PM
Evening men, great vacation so far, great weather. Naples Zoo tomorrow and Everglades Air Boat ride Thursday with some dinner dates each night. Sorry I didn't reach out Dean, lots of family activities so far and little room for swing time. Going to Old Naples for dinner tomorrow night.

@Bean, check Little Devils on devil, $55/box right now
How's that firepit treating you Fishy?
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2016, 10:56:19 PM
Looks like LTG's state went for Trump.
That's huge, he needs FL next
Don't think I'll be staying up for this one.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2016, 11:13:04 PM
Looks like LTG's state went for Trump.
That's huge, he needs FL next
Don't think I'll be staying up for this one.
I've got nothing else going on, as Tex has been so quick to point out.
Title: Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
Post by: sfish on November 08, 2016, 11:18:35 PM
Evening men, great vacation so far, great weather. Naples Zoo tomorrow and Everglades Air Boat ride Thursday with some dinner dates each night. Sorry I didn't reach out Dean, lots of family activities so far and little room for swing time. Going to Old Naples for dinner tomorrow night.

@Bean, check Little Devils on devil, $55/box right now
How's that firepit treating you Fishy?
No fire pit yet, smoking in the evenings at the house. Found out Incan also burn one at the beach during the day so may try that