CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 25, 2016, 12:00:24 AM

Title: 6/25/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on June 25, 2016, 12:00:24 AM
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 12:01:40 AM
Double jam?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2016, 12:56:05 AM
Double jam?
Sounds like the average Friday night at the Scarpa household
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 03:36:34 AM
Double jam?
Sounds like the average Friday night at the Scarpa household
Bastage!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 05:51:18 AM
Morning Slackers
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 05:53:30 AM
Talk about an Oh $hit!

Johnny Manziel's lawyer sends accidental text to AP, worries if QB can stay clean

http://www.chron.com/sports/manziel/article/Johnny-Manziel-lawyer-accidental-text-sober-8323895.php#item-38488

Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 05:58:13 AM
Four Kicks Robustos Jamming @ 10/$40.  Not a bad deal at today's prices.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 06:11:21 AM
FDA explanations and speculations:

http://halfwheel.com/ask-halfwheel-what-happens-to-new-cigars-post-fda/118439
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 06:22:00 AM
Talk about an Oh $hit!

Johnny Manziel's lawyer sends accidental text to AP, worries if QB can stay clean

http://www.chron.com/sports/manziel/article/Johnny-Manziel-lawyer-accidental-text-sober-8323895.php#item-38488
Sounds like his lawyer is as dumb as he is. Morning, all.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 06:53:03 AM
Double jam?
Indeed!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 06:54:10 AM
Morning Tony, Fish, TexDave and ChampDave.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 06:55:07 AM
Today is Saturday, June 25, the 177th day of 2016. There are 189 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 25, 1906, architect Stanford White was shot to death atop New York's (second) Madison Square Garden, which he had designed, by millionaire Harry K. Thaw, who was apparently enraged over what he viewed as White's defilement of his wife, Evelyn Nesbit, when Nesbit was a teenager. (Thaw was acquitted of murder by reason of insanity.)

On this date:

In 1788, Virginia ratified the U.S. Constitution.

In 1876, Lt. Col. Colonel George A. Custer and his 7th Cavalry were wiped out by Sioux and Cheyenne Indians in the Battle of the Little Bighorn in Montana.

In 1910, President William Howard Taft signed the White-Slave Traffic Act, more popularly known as the Mann Act, which made it illegal to transport women across state lines for "immoral" purposes.

In 1938, the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 was enacted.

In 1950, war broke out in Korea as forces from the communist North invaded the South.

In 1959, spree killer Charles Starkweather, 20, was put to death in Nebraska's electric chair. Eamon de Valera was inaugurated as president of Ireland.

In 1962, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that recitation of a state-sponsored prayer in New York State public schools was unconstitutional.

In 1975, the government of Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi declared a state of emergency aimed at cracking down on political opponents. (The state of emergency was lifted in March 1977.)

In 1981, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that male-only draft registration was constitutional.

In 1995, Warren Burger, the 15th chief justice of the United States, died in Washington at age 87.

In 1996, a truck bomb killed 19 Americans and injured hundreds at a U.S. military housing complex in Saudi Arabia. The science-fiction thriller "Independence Day," about an alien attack on Earth, had its world premiere in Los Angeles.

In 2009, death claimed Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop," in Los Angeles at age 50 and actress Farrah Fawcett in Santa Monica, California, at age 62.

Ten years ago: Palestinian militants kidnapped an Israeli soldier, Cpl. Gilad Shalit, after tunneling under the border and attacking a military post, killing two other soldiers. (Shalit was eventually freed in a prisoner exchange.) An al-Qaida-linked group posted a Web video showing the killings of three Russian Embassy workers who'd been abducted in Iraq; a statement from the group said a fourth worker had also been slain. Actress Nicole Kidman married country singer Keith Urban in Sydney, Australia.

Five years ago: A suicide car bomber blasted a small clinic in eastern Afghanistan, causing the building to collapse and killing some three dozen people. What's believed to be the only surviving authenticated portrait of Billy the Kid sold at auction in Denver for $2.3 million.

One year ago: The U.S. Supreme Court upheld nationwide tax subsidies under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul in a 6-3 ruling that preserved health insurance for millions of Americans. Univision's UniMas network announced it was dropping its Spanish-language coverage of the Miss USA pageant in a spiraling controversy over comments made by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, a part owner of the Miss Universe pageant, about Mexican immigrants. Actor Patrick Macnee, 93, died in Rancho Mirage, California.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 06:55:40 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress June Lockhart is 91. Civil rights activist James Meredith is 83. Rhythm-and-blues singer Eddie Floyd is 79. Actress Barbara Montgomery is 77. Actress Mary Beth Peil (peel) is 76. Basketball Hall-of-Famer Willis Reed is 74. Singer Carly Simon is 71. Rock musician Ian McDonald (Foreigner; King Crimson) is 70. Actor-comedian Jimmie Walker is 69. Actor-director Michael Lembeck is 68. TV personality Phyllis George is 67. Rock singer Tim Finn is 64. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor is 62. Rock musician David Paich (Toto) is 62. Actor Michael Sabatino is 61. Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain is 60. Actor-writer-director Ricky Gervais (jer-VAYZ') is 55. Actor John Benjamin Hickey is 53. Rock singer George Michael is 53. Actress Erica Gimpel is 52. Retired NBA All-Star Dikembe Mutombo (dih-KEHM'-bay moo-TAHM'-boh) is 50. Rapper-producer Richie Rich is 49. Rapper Candyman is 48. Contemporary Christian musician Sean Kelly (Sixpence None the Richer) is 45. Actress Angela Kinsey is 45. Rock musician Mike Kroeger (KROO'-gur) (Nickelback) is 44. Rock musician Mario Calire is 42. Actress Linda Cardellini is 41. Actress Busy Philipps is 37.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 06:56:02 AM
Thought for Today: "Jealousy is the grave of affection." - Mary Baker Eddy, American religious leader (1821-1910).
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:08:19 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and Golf, caught me a little nap.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:10:04 AM
[...]
Finally a famous birthday I have heard of!

Happy 91st Birthday to the Mother of the Beaver!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 07:12:23 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and Golf, caught me a little nap.
It's the weekend, you're allowed.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 07:16:53 AM
[...]

Was she??  I know she was Timmy's (Lassie) and Will Robinson's (Lost in Space)...but....
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:17:27 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and Golf, caught me a little nap.
It's the weekend, you're allowed.
Pisses me off I am usually sleeping sound when the alarm sipounds at 4:15 on work days but I awake up around no 4:00 on weekends and days off.  Human Nature is cruel!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 07:18:44 AM
[...]

Beaver's Mom was Barbara Billingsley.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:19:08 AM
[...]

Well maybe not, now that you mention it I believe June was Barbera Billingsly.  Gotta check.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 07:19:28 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and Golf, caught me a little nap.
It's the weekend, you're allowed.
Pisses me off I am usually sleeping sound when the alarm sipounds at 4:15 on work days but I awake up around no 4:00 on weekends and days off.  Human Nature is cruel!
No argument here.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:19:32 AM
[...]

You beat me to the check.

I stand corrected, wrong mother.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:21:19 AM
Fuk'n enabler Fish cost me a lot of $ and another tub yesterday.

Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:23:28 AM
Clouds are making for an interesting looking sunrise this morning.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:28:40 AM
Two Big Upsets in the CWS Yesterday!

ARIZONA 9 OKLAHOMA STATE 3 F
COASTAL CAROLINA 4  TCU 1 F

Today's Games

OKLAHOMA STATE at ARIZONA 3:00 PM ET
TCU at COASTAL CAROLINA 8:00 PM ET
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 07:29:51 AM
[...]

But still a Beaver, so you got that...
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 07:31:17 AM
Two Big Upsets in the CWS Yesterday!

ARIZONA 9 OKLAHOMA STATE 3 F
COASTAL CAROLINA 4  TCU 1 F

Today's Games

OKLAHOMA STATE at ARIZONA 3:00 PM ET
TCU at COASTAL CAROLINA 8:00 PM ET
I was just gonna ask!
So first losses for OSU and TCU...
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 07:37:09 AM
Two Big Upsets in the CWS Yesterday!

ARIZONA 9 OKLAHOMA STATE 3 F
COASTAL CAROLINA 4  TCU 1 F

Today's Games

OKLAHOMA STATE at ARIZONA 3:00 PM ET
TCU at COASTAL CAROLINA 8:00 PM ET
I was just gonna ask!
So first losses for OSU and TCU...
Are these still double elimination?
Is the CWS a best of 5 or 7 series?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:45:15 AM
Two Big Upsets in the CWS Yesterday!

ARIZONA 9 OKLAHOMA STATE 3 F
COASTAL CAROLINA 4  TCU 1 F

Today's Games

OKLAHOMA STATE at ARIZONA 3:00 PM ET
TCU at COASTAL CAROLINA 8:00 PM ET
I was just gonna ask!
So first losses for OSU and TCU...
Yep, all 4 teams have 1 loss so the winners today play for the championship.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:47:59 AM
Two Big Upsets in the CWS Yesterday!

ARIZONA 9 OKLAHOMA STATE 3 F
COASTAL CAROLINA 4  TCU 1 F

Today's Games

OKLAHOMA STATE at ARIZONA 3:00 PM ET
TCU at COASTAL CAROLINA 8:00 PM ET
I was just gonna ask!
So first losses for OSU and TCU...
Are these still double elimination?
Is the CWS a best of 5 or 7 series?
Best of 3 and first game is Monday.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 08:01:02 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 08:01:31 AM
Bumper Sticker of the Day
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 08:02:23 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 08:07:07 AM
Golf must be watching Netflix to Get Even With Da Man for no overtime Saturday's.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 08:11:02 AM
Golf must be watching Netflix to Get Even With Da Man for no overtime Saturday's.
Lol, actually reading CA right now.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 08:11:19 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 08:12:02 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Had the sungrown of that line at CF. Really enjoyed it, bit of an odd flavor profile that I thought was interesting.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2016, 08:17:05 AM
Fuk'n enabler Fish cost me a lot of $ and another tub yesterday.
You'll thank me some day, morning all
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 08:19:52 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
Gets too hot here after 10:00 to even think about yard work

I will be done by 9 then get cleaned up to enjoy my book and a Hemingway Work of Art Maduro that I picked up at the Texas Herf B&M.

Correction:  Best Seller Maduro not a Work of Art.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 08:22:08 AM
Fuk'n enabler Fish cost me a lot of $ and another tub yesterday.
You'll thank me some day, morning all
Morning EnablinFish.
EnablinDave had a busy week as well.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 08:23:11 AM
How did the baseball game go last nigh Fishy?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 08:23:35 AM
Fuk'n enabler Fish cost me a lot of $ and another tub yesterday.
You'll thank me some day, morning all
LOL, after I bought the box of Short Stoies on the Page you hit me with the MC II deal and had to pick up 2 boxes of those (1 PC and a Lancero) then nobody else ever bid on those Haciendas you posted so I hit them for $115.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 08:24:07 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
Gets too hot here after 10:00 to even think about yard work

I will be done by 9 then get cleaned up to enjoy my book and a Hemingway Work of Art Maduro that I picked up at the Texas Herf B&M.
I'll be anxious to hear what you think of it?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 08:24:10 AM
good morning guys. a little R&R planned for the day.
coffee and LADC robusto on the lady's porch.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 08:24:17 AM
Morning Enablin Fish
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 08:25:09 AM
good morning guys. a little R&R planned for the day.
coffee and LADC robusto on the lady's porch.
Morning Dean

Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2016, 08:29:33 AM
Fuk'n enabler Fish cost me a lot of $ and another tub yesterday.
You'll thank me some day, morning all
LOL, after I bought the box of Short Stoies on the Page you hit me with the MC II deal and had to pick up 2 boxes of those (1 PC and a Lancero) then nobody else ever bid on those Haciendas you posted so I hit them for $115.
Awesome haul
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2016, 08:33:41 AM
How did the baseball game go last nigh Fishy?
Crazy slugfest, we set a 6-run per inning limit and both teams almost hit it each inning early. Normally play 6 innings, tied 19-19 so played extra and won 25-24. Both teams hit the crap out of the ball, ended at 9:30.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 08:48:15 AM
How did the baseball game go last nigh Fishy?
Crazy slugfest, we set a 6-run per inning limit and both teams almost hit it each inning early. Normally play 6 innings, tied 19-19 so played extra and won 25-24. Both teams hit the crap out of the ball, ended at 9:30.
Hope you sent all the samples down to the lab after the game.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 08:58:00 AM
How did the baseball game go last nigh Fishy?
Crazy slugfest, we set a 6-run per inning limit and both teams almost hit it each inning early. Normally play 6 innings, tied 19-19 so played extra and won 25-24. Both teams hit the crap out of the ball, ended at 9:30.
Hope you sent all the samples down to the lab after the game.
Sounds like pitching is suffering on both sides.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
Time to mow, enjoy the morning all.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:06:22 AM
Morning Tony, Fish, TexDave and ChampDave.
Good morning, back.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:12:33 AM
[...]

Hey now!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:14:49 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 09:16:41 AM
[...]

.... but a 91 year old beaver? not sure even I would be interested in seeing it.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 09:16:59 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 09:17:29 AM
How did the baseball game go last nigh Fishy?
Crazy slugfest, we set a 6-run per inning limit and both teams almost hit it each inning early. Normally play 6 innings, tied 19-19 so played extra and won 25-24. Both teams hit the crap out of the ball, ended at 9:30.
Hope you sent all the samples down to the lab after the game.
Sounds like pitching is suffering on both sides.
Or everyone on the field played without mitts.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:17:47 AM
How did the baseball game go last nigh Fishy?
Crazy slugfest, we set a 6-run per inning limit and both teams almost hit it each inning early. Normally play 6 innings, tied 19-19 so played extra and won 25-24. Both teams hit the crap out of the ball, ended at 9:30.
Almost sounds like a basketball score.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:18:19 AM
How did the baseball game go last nigh Fishy?
Crazy slugfest, we set a 6-run per inning limit and both teams almost hit it each inning early. Normally play 6 innings, tied 19-19 so played extra and won 25-24. Both teams hit the crap out of the ball, ended at 9:30.
Hope you sent all the samples down to the lab after the game.
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:19:09 AM
[...]

Who are you kidding?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:20:40 AM
OK, all caught up now.

@LTG: How's pops doing?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 09:22:20 AM
OK, all caught up now.

@LTG: How's pops doing?
Better. We were over there last night, he's moving around well, albeit slowly. Gonna take a little bit to get back to his old self.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 09:23:46 AM
AJ New World Connie corona gorda cigar #2.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 09:25:19 AM
[...]

ha. morning Tony. yeah, but she better pay me.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:36:17 AM
OK, all caught up now.

@LTG: How's pops doing?
Better. We were over there last night, he's moving around well, albeit slowly. Gonna take a little bit to get back to his old self.
Did you ever say what exactly happened? Does he even remember the wreck?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:37:37 AM
AJ New World Connie corona gorda cigar #2.
Good morning, Dean. I have an Enclave churchill that I just may burn today.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:41:18 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 09:44:49 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?
Tues-Sat 630-3
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:45:50 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?
Tues-Sat 630-3
No more 4 day 10s? WTF? Is this the first week?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 09:56:52 AM
OK, all caught up now.

@LTG: How's pops doing?
Better. We were over there last night, he's moving around well, albeit slowly. Gonna take a little bit to get back to his old self.
Did you ever say what exactly happened? Does he even remember the wreck?
He was turning left into a parking lot and some guy he did not see broadsided him. He never saw him, so he thinks the guy came speeding around another car. Guy refused a breathalyzer at the hospital and submitted to a blood test, so we'll see. Witness said both cars were going 30 mph, which would make them the first 2 cars on that road to go 30 mph. Also, anyone who saw my dad's car afterwards and thought the car that hit him was going 30 mph should have to submit to a breathalyzer themselves. He wound up facing the other direction smashed against a telelphone pole.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 09:58:19 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?
Tues-Sat 630-3
No more 4 day 10s? WTF? Is this the first week?
Yep, first week. Miss having the extra day off and sucks having to work Saturdays, but at least I don't feel like absolute hell all week from being so tired. I did the math recently on what sleeping so little meant for the past year. Basically, I was awake for 2 weeks more last year than I normally would've been. That's nuts.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 10:01:25 AM
OK, all caught up now.

@LTG: How's pops doing?
Better. We were over there last night, he's moving around well, albeit slowly. Gonna take a little bit to get back to his old self.
Did you ever say what exactly happened? Does he even remember the wreck?
He was turning left into a parking lot and some guy he did not see broadsided him. He never saw him, so he thinks the guy came speeding around another car. Guy refused a breathalyzer at the hospital and submitted to a blood test, so we'll see. Witness said both cars were going 30 mph, which would make them the first 2 cars on that road to go 30 mph. Also, anyone who saw my dad's car afterwards and thought the car that hit him was going 30 mph should have to submit to a breathalyzer themselves. He wound up facing the other direction smashed against a telelphone pole.
The craziest part is that he was meeting my mom, aunt and grandparents for dinner. He was at my grandparents house and left a few minutes before they did to go to the restaurant. They actually passed the accident as they were coming in and somehow didn't recognize his car or him lying on the ground, from when he got out of the car.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 25, 2016, 10:07:11 AM
[...]

Some serious business there DaveDave.  Hope they nail the mofo!  Here's to returning to good health.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 25, 2016, 10:12:40 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?
Tues-Sat 630-3
No more 4 day 10s? WTF? Is this the first week?
Yep, first week. Miss having the extra day off and sucks having to work Saturdays, but at least I don't feel like absolute hell all week from being so tired. I did the math recently on what sleeping so little meant for the past year. Basically, I was awake for 2 weeks more last year than I normally would've been. That's nuts.
I would like some sleep disorder which would mean I was getting some sleep to be disordered.  Can empathize with the sleep problem.  Gots to get yo sleep
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 10:17:41 AM
OK, all caught up now.

@LTG: How's pops doing?
Better. We were over there last night, he's moving around well, albeit slowly. Gonna take a little bit to get back to his old self.
Did you ever say what exactly happened? Does he even remember the wreck?
He was turning left into a parking lot and some guy he did not see broadsided him. He never saw him, so he thinks the guy came speeding around another car. Guy refused a breathalyzer at the hospital and submitted to a blood test, so we'll see. Witness said both cars were going 30 mph, which would make them the first 2 cars on that road to go 30 mph. Also, anyone who saw my dad's car afterwards and thought the car that hit him was going 30 mph should have to submit to a breathalyzer themselves. He wound up facing the other direction smashed against a telelphone pole.
Wow. Crazy shit. Really glad he's OK. In fact, he's probably expected to be back to work next week.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 10:19:39 AM
Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary to start the day.
Really enjoyed the Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Habano I picked up at the B&M on Tuesday.
Mowing the grass to start my day. :(
Pretty sure that's how my day will progress when I get home.
New schedule?
That's the rumor.
What is it? Obviously Saturdays are back to being a regular thing. What are your new days off?
Tues-Sat 630-3
No more 4 day 10s? WTF? Is this the first week?
Yep, first week. Miss having the extra day off and sucks having to work Saturdays, but at least I don't feel like absolute hell all week from being so tired. I did the math recently on what sleeping so little meant for the past year. Basically, I was awake for 2 weeks more last year than I normally would've been. That's nuts.
Glad you're looking at the bright side. So I take it you're not pissed about the new schedule? So then I won't be either.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 10:24:24 AM
[...]

Thanks. It'll take some time, but he'll get there. Now he just has to figure out what new car he wants. Been hemming and hawing about it for months, now at least he'll be forced into a decision.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 10:25:11 AM
[...]
It has good points and bad points, but so far, the good seems to outweigh the bad. I still have 2 days off in a row, so I have sort of a weekend. Plus, I get to enjoy Mondays like Dean does. :)
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 10:25:41 AM
[...]

He works from home a lot, so I'm sure he'll start there. Though, his office is downstairs, and he's not doing stairs anytime soon, so who knows. Lol
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 10:27:49 AM
[...]
Though, when school starts up again and the wife has to pick the kids up instead of me and come home and rush out to work, that may make my life slightly more miserable. So we'll see.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 25, 2016, 10:31:57 AM
Glad you're looking at the bright side. So I take it you're not pissed about the new schedule? So then I won't be either. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji4.png)
It has good points and bad points, but so far, the good seems to outweigh the bad. I still have 2 days off in a row, so I have sort of a weekend. Plus, I get to enjoy Mondays like Dean does. :)
You got a red head stashed away somewhere that needs her pavers laid?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 10:42:44 AM
[...]
LALTS
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 10:47:58 AM
[...]
I love Mondays! EVERY day is Monday, except Sunday, that's just Sunday.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 10:48:36 AM
Work done and all cleaned up.

Best Seller Maduro just lit with a Diet Coke on the patio reading
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 10:49:07 AM
[...]
or seeding her property.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 10:49:26 AM
[...]
GFY
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 10:52:29 AM
Looks like we could get a needed shower.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 10:54:55 AM
@ DWG - The Page has some decent prices on Hemingway's and 8-5-8's
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 10:59:26 AM
@ DWG - The Page has some decent prices on Hemingway's and 8-5-8's
I know. I just spent $202 there.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 11:00:11 AM
@ DWG - The Page has some decent prices on Hemingway's and 8-5-8's
I know. I just spent $202 there.
LOL but damn I don't get any enablin credits.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 11:02:49 AM
Arturo Fuente Chateau Maduro.
Casa Magna Corojo Corona.
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme Naturals.
Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en Cedros Sueno.
Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto Grande.
New World by AJ Fernandez Almirante Torp.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 11:05:28 AM
@ DWG - The Page has some decent prices on Hemingway's and 8-5-8's
I know. I just spent $202 there.
LOL but damn I don't get any enablin credits.
I hit it when it switched this morning.
gotta stock up on cigars, humi too low. heading to Anistaisa State Park for two weeks next month, don't want to run out.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 11:29:55 AM
@ DWG - The Page has some decent prices on Hemingway's and 8-5-8's
I know. I just spent $202 there.
LOL but damn I don't get any enablin credits.
I hit it when it switched this morning.
gotta stock up on cigars, humi too low. heading to Anistaisa State Park for two weeks next month, don't want to run out.
It did not switch this morning it was a 2 day offer that started yesterday while you were chasing you fuk-stick.

2 weeks at the park?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 11:42:52 AM
[...]
Screwing redheads?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 11:44:17 AM
[...]
Dang it. Should have known Mikey would beat me to it.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 11:48:00 AM
Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 11:51:56 AM
Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
See ya, Tony.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 12:06:04 PM
Trying to read but now screwing redheads is stuck in my mind.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 12:11:04 PM
@ DWG - The Page has some decent prices on Hemingway's and 8-5-8's
I know. I just spent $202 there.
LOL but damn I don't get any enablin credits.
I hit it when it switched this morning.
gotta stock up on cigars, humi too low. heading to Anistaisa State Park for two weeks next month, don't want to run out.
It did not switch this morning it was a 2 day offer that started yesterday while you were chasing you fuk-stick.

2 weeks at the park?
17th to the 30th. forced R&R. beach, lighthouse, food, relaxing.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 12:15:38 PM
Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
movers for shed the lady bought just leaving. problems with Code Enforcement. no permit, she had it placed in the wrong spot, setback was wrong. I had to fix everything. of course.

got another part of the yard raked, fertilized, seeded, and watered. so much for R&R. steps for the shed next.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 12:21:19 PM
Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
movers for shed the lady bought just leaving. problems with Code Enforcement. no permit, she had it placed in the wrong spot, setback was wrong. I had to fix everything. of course.

got another part of the yard raked, fertilized, seeded, and watered. so much for R&R. steps for the shed next.
You were the only one believing that you were gonna rest and recuperate. The rest of us weren't buying it.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 12:21:33 PM
Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
later Tony.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 12:22:39 PM
Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
movers for shed the lady bought just leaving. problems with Code Enforcement. no permit, she had it placed in the wrong spot, setback was wrong. I had to fix everything. of course.

got another part of the yard raked, fertilized, seeded, and watered. so much for R&R. steps for the shed next.
You were the only one believing that you were gonna rest and recuperate. The rest of us weren't buying it.
$150 to move the fucking shed! $35 for the permit!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 12:29:57 PM
Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
movers for shed the lady bought just leaving. problems with Code Enforcement. no permit, she had it placed in the wrong spot, setback was wrong. I had to fix everything. of course.

got another part of the yard raked, fertilized, seeded, and watered. so much for R&R. steps for the shed next.
You were the only one believing that you were gonna rest and recuperate. The rest of us weren't buying it.
Nor do we ever buy that line!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 12:30:10 PM
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 12:31:31 PM
Raining, perfect timing for my grass.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 12:31:37 PM
Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
movers for shed the lady bought just leaving. problems with Code Enforcement. no permit, she had it placed in the wrong spot, setback was wrong. I had to fix everything. of course.

got another part of the yard raked, fertilized, seeded, and watered. so much for R&R. steps for the shed next.
You were the only one believing that you were gonna rest and recuperate. The rest of us weren't buying it.
LOL, true story.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 25, 2016, 01:11:28 PM
Time to head out and do some yard work myself. Later, gents.
movers for shed the lady bought just leaving. problems with Code Enforcement. no permit, she had it placed in the wrong spot, setback was wrong. I had to fix everything. of course.

got another part of the yard raked, fertilized, seeded, and watered. so much for R&R. steps for the shed next.
You were the only one believing that you were gonna rest and recuperate. The rest of us weren't buying it.
LOL, true story.
solar lights next and I'm hitting the pool.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 01:55:56 PM
We were clipping along pretty good there for awhile, then blerg.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 01:58:47 PM
We were clipping along pretty good there for awhile, then blerg.
Welcome to the Saturday afternoon effect.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 01:59:25 PM
We were clipping along pretty good there for awhile, then blerg.
Welcome to the Saturday afternoon effect.
I remember it well.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2016, 02:47:59 PM
About time to do it to it. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2016, 02:52:32 PM
Anyone have a free ship link for CI?
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 03:10:26 PM
Anyone have a free ship link for CI?
Sorry, no gots. Maybe you'll get a good jam item and then you won't need it.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 25, 2016, 03:18:23 PM
Anyone have a free ship link for CI?
cifreeship walkoff
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 03:19:10 PM
Anyone have a free ship link for CI?
You have no space, remember?

I don't, used a resting in the cart jam item yesterday
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 03:19:44 PM
Anyone have a free ship link for CI?
cifreeship walkoff
Hi Shortstack
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 03:20:28 PM
Nap completed
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 25, 2016, 03:55:32 PM
Anyone have a free ship link for CI?
No.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 05:27:10 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 05:36:19 PM
Nica Rustica fired up.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 06:40:25 PM
Toro Cigar Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 07:00:38 PM
Moved the wood pile from the backyard to the garage, bought and assembled a new power washer, even used it a little but tomorrow will be the real test. Too tired to do anything else today.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:05:45 PM
Moved the wood pile from the backyard to the garage, bought and assembled a new power washer, even used it a little but tomorrow will be the real test. Too tired to do anything else today.
You been getting after it Mayor

I got to do some serious power washing done one of these days.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:09:21 PM
I am watching Dirty Harry
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2016, 07:50:05 PM
Boiling some shrimp for dinner here.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2016, 08:18:11 PM
Lovely evening, cigar going perfect construction EPC
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 08:45:15 PM
Moved the wood pile from the backyard to the garage, bought and assembled a new power washer, even used it a little but tomorrow will be the real test. Too tired to do anything else today.
You been getting after it Mayor

I got to do some serious power washing done one of these days.
I think moving that wood pile is what did me in.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2016, 09:00:34 PM
Lovely evening, cigar going perfect construction EPC
I can really go for that combo, about now.

Edit:
The evening is perfect here. I will definitely be sneaking out later to smoke something.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 10:39:22 PM
Fuk'n enabler Fish cost me a lot of $ and another tub yesterday.
You'll thank me some day, morning all
LOL, after I bought the box of Short Stoies on the Page you hit me with the MC II deal and had to pick up 2 boxes of those (1 PC and a Lancero) then nobody else ever bid on those Haciendas you posted so I hit them for $115.
Looks like I need to plan on a trip back to Texas soon!
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 10:46:10 PM
[...]
Indeed, Tony will have a new schedule in a couple of months as well.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 10:53:06 PM
Got the stuff the boy had been storing at my house loaded up, drove the truck down to MD and just got back a bit ago.  6 hours on the road.  Enjoying an EPC myself on this lovely evening.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 11:19:42 PM
After a busy day, seems like everyone turned in early.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 11:20:30 PM
Sill have some cigar left, so I'll see us to page 10.
Title: Re: 6/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2016, 11:21:35 PM
I know what it is....all that enablin' has folks tuckered out.