CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 21, 2015, 12:00:07 AM

Title: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on October 21, 2015, 12:00:07 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 12:03:58 AM
Thought for sure we'd have a hump day jam.  Then again we had one last Wednesday so I guess it'll be a Thursday jam this week.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 03:53:00 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 03:58:23 AM
Today is Wednesday, October 21, the 294th day of 2015. There are 71 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 03:59:26 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On October 21, 1892, schoolchildren across the U.S. observed Columbus Day (according to the Gregorian calendar) by reciting, for the first time, the original version of "The Pledge of Allegiance," written by Francis Bellamy for The Youth's Companion. The pledge, which has been revised several times, originally went, "I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:00:31 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:01:11 AM
In 1797, the U.S. Navy frigate Constitution, also known as "Old Ironsides," was christened in Boston's harbor.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:01:52 AM
In 1805, a British fleet commanded by Adm. Horatio Nelson defeated a French-Spanish fleet in the Battle of Trafalgar; Nelson, however, was killed.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:03:31 AM
In 1879, Thomas Edison perfected a workable electric light at his laboratory in Menlo Park, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:03:55 AM
In 1917, members of the 1st Division of the U.S. Army training in Luneville (luhn-nay-VEEL'), France, became the first Americans to see action on the front lines of World War I.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:04:21 AM
In 1944, during World War II, U.S. troops captured the German city of Aachen (AH'-kuhn).
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:04:59 AM
In 1945, women in France were allowed to vote in parliamentary elections for the first time.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:05:23 AM
In 1959, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, opened to the public in New York.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:05:48 AM
In 1960, Democrat John F. Kennedy and Republican Richard M. Nixon clashed in their fourth and final presidential debate in New York.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:06:14 AM
In 1967, the Israeli destroyer INS Eilat was sunk by Egyptian missile boats near Port Said (sah-EED'); 47 Israeli crew members were lost.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:06:44 AM
In 1971, President Richard Nixon nominated Lewis F. Powell and William H. Rehnquist to the U.S. Supreme Court. (Both nominees were confirmed.)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:07:19 AM
In 1985, former San Francisco Supervisor Dan White — who'd served five years in prison for killing Mayor George Moscone (mahs-KOH'-nee) and Supervisor Harvey Milk, a gay-rights advocate — was found dead in a garage, a suicide.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:08:04 AM
In 1995, Maxene Andrews of the Andrews Sisters died in Hyannis, Massachusetts, at age 79.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:08:29 AM
Ten years ago: Hurricane Wilma tore into Mexico's Yucatan peninsula as a Category 4 storm, after killing 13 people in Haiti and Jamaica. The Kansas Supreme Court unanimously struck down a state law that punished underage sex more severely if it involved homosexual acts, saying "moral disapproval" of such conduct was not enough to justify the different treatment.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:09:00 AM
Five years ago: Eight current and former officials pleaded not guilty to looting millions of dollars from California's modest blue-collar city of Bell. (Seven defendants ended up being convicted, and received sentences ranging from home confinement to 12 years in prison.) French police used tear gas and water cannon against rampaging youth in Lyon while the French government showed its muscle in parliament, short-circuiting tense Senate debate on a bill raising the retirement age from 60 to 62. James F. Neal, the attorney who prosecuted Jimmy Hoffa and key Watergate figures, and defended Elvis Presley's doctor and the Exxon Corp. after the Alaska oil spill, died in Nashville at age 81.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:09:25 AM
One year ago: In South Africa, Oscar Pistorius was sentenced to five years in prison for killing girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp; legal analysts said under the law, the man known as the "Blade Runner" because of his carbon-fiber running blades, would have to serve 10 months, or one-sixth of his sentence, in prison before he was eligible for house arrest. North Korea abruptly freed Jeffrey Fowle, an American, nearly six months after he was arrested for leaving a Bible in a nightclub. Former Washington Post executive editor Ben Bradlee, 93, died in Washington. The San Francisco Giants defeated the Kansas City Royals 7-1 in the first game of the World Series.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:10:07 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Joyce Randolph is 91. Author Ursula K. Le Guin is 86. Rock singer Manfred Mann is 75. Musician Steve Cropper (Booker T. & the MG's) is 74. Singer Elvin Bishop is 73. TV's Judge Judy Sheindlin is 73. Actor Everett McGill is 70. Musician Lee Loughnane (LAHK'-nayn) (Chicago) is 69. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is 66. Actress LaTanya Richardson Jackson is 66. Musician Charlotte Caffey (The Go-Go's) is 62. Movie director Catherine Hardwicke is 60. Actress-author Carrie Fisher is 59. Singer Julian Cope is 58. Rock musician Steve Lukather (Toto) is 58. Actor Ken Watanabe (wah-tah-NAH'-bee) is 56. Actress Melora Walters is 55. Rock musician Che (chay) Colovita Lemon is 45. Rock singer-musician Nick Oliveri (Mondo Generator) is 44. Christian rock musician Charlie Lowell (Jars of Clay) is 42. Actor Jeremy Miller is 39. Actor Will Estes is 37. Actor Michael McMillian is 37. Reality TV star Kim Kardashian (kahr-DASH'-ee-uhn) is 35. Actor Matt Dallas is 33. Actress Charlotte Sullivan is 32. Actor Aaron Tveit (tuh-VAYT') is 32.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:10:53 AM
Thought for Today: "Silence is sometimes the severest criticism." — Charles Buxton, English writer (1823-1871).
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 04:11:50 AM
Ok, now my day can really begin. Morning, Chip.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:11:51 AM
Twenty Dollars
-------------------------

On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new
husband and asked for $20.00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state, her husband readily agreed.
This scenario was repeated each time they made love, for more than 30 years, with him thinking that it was a cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that she needed.

Arriving home around noon one day, she was surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state. During the next few minutes, he explained that his employer was going through a process of corporate downsizing, and he had been let go. It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be able to find another position that paid anywhere near what he'd been earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which showed more than thirty years of steady deposits and interest totaling
nearly$1 million. Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued by the bank which were worth over $2
million, and informed him that they were one of the largest depositors in the bank.

She explained that for the more than three decades she had 'charged' him for sex, these holdings had multiplied and these were the results of her savings and investments.

Faced with evidence of cash and investments worth over $3 million, her husband was so astounded he could barely speak, but finally he found his voice and blurted out, 'If I'd had any idea what you were doing, I would have given you all my business!'

That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
to keep their mouths shut.

Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:13:24 AM
Ok, now my day can really begin. Morning, Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 04:14:33 AM
Ok, now my day can really begin. Morning, Chip.
I finally got some sleep, so worn out last night you could have put a real bear in bed with me and I would not have cared.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 05:33:48 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.

Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 05:34:55 AM
Ok, now my day can really begin. Morning, Chip.
I finally got some sleep, so worn out last night you could have put a real bear in bed with me and I would not have cared.
I did such a chitty job yesterday Chip could not let it go another day. ;)

Glad you got some rest!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 05:37:42 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 05:45:58 AM
Ok, now my day can really begin. Morning, Chip.
I finally got some sleep, so worn out last night you could have put a real bear in bed with me and I would not have cared.
I did such a chitty job yesterday Chip could not let it go another day. ;)

Glad you got some rest!
You did fine, I finally got a few hours of sleep for a change.  This has been a drastic change for me, my normal bed time being pushed forward 5 or 6 hours has been a little difficult on the wife and I.  Her sister and husband stay up late and sleep late but it's been fun and it's nice to spend some time with the sis in law no matter what. They squeeze as much into a day as they can here and I think we are going separate ways today for a change, I think we did about 400 miles of traveling yesterday and my butt is tired of car seats, I have been in a car more this week than the last 6 months but luckily he likes to drive so I just get to sit back and enjoy the mountains, the wife and I like to cook so he does the driving and we do the cooking and then he and I enjoy some moonshine or some good bourbon before bedtime.
Time to hit the store for our daily rations. BBL!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 05:51:44 AM
Looks like a much needed wet weekend ahead here.  We have only had 2.25" of rain since July 1st and none of it in the last month.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 05:55:21 AM
Time to head to work.  BBL
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 06:03:31 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.
Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: sfish on October 21, 2015, 06:43:31 AM
Good morning boys! This NLCS schedule is killing me
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 06:55:54 AM
Looks like a much needed wet weekend ahead here.  We have only had 2.25" of rain since July 1st and none of it in the last month.
Feast or famine, right?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 06:56:50 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, NongolfinDave, and MetropolitanFish.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 06:59:55 AM
[...]

Sounds like a fun time, enjoy!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: sfish on October 21, 2015, 07:06:26 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, NongolfinDave, and MetropolitanFish.
Morning David
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 07:09:16 AM
Good morning boys! This NLCS schedule is killing me
That's how I felt about the Finals, not starting games until 9 pm. Bullshit. Morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: sfish on October 21, 2015, 07:14:51 AM
Good morning boys! This NLCS schedule is killing me
That's how I felt about the Finals, not starting games until 9 pm. Bullshit. Morning, Scott.
Don't get me wrong, I love the games but the mornings are tough.

I noticed you were here really early Dave, did you change your work hours?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 21, 2015, 07:15:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, NongolfinDave, and MetropolitanFish.
Morning David
Good morning Dave and Scott.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 07:18:44 AM
Good morning, men.  I will agree, staying up late drinking and watching baseball on a school night is not the best plan.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 07:25:06 AM
Well, Cubbies win tonight so you can rest up.  (Back to the Future says so)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 07:26:20 AM
Good morning, men.  I will agree, staying up late drinking and watching baseball on a school night is not the best plan.
Since when?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 07:27:00 AM
Morning Fish, @ Home Travellin Dave and Bean.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 07:27:40 AM
Good morning boys! This NLCS schedule is killing me
That's how I felt about the Finals, not starting games until 9 pm. Bullshit. Morning, Scott.
Don't get me wrong, I love the games but the mornings are tough.

I noticed you were here really early Dave, did you change your work hours?
Here I am, backing you up, and this is how you re-pay me?!?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 07:28:04 AM
Provisions all tended to Chip?  Are those 100 cigars holding out?

Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 07:34:38 AM
Good morning, men.  I will agree, staying up late drinking and watching baseball on a school night is not the best plan.
Since when?
Oh, so now Bean is the voice of reason and TexDave is the party animal??   ::)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 07:37:51 AM
Good morning boys! This NLCS schedule is killing me
That's how I felt about the Finals, not starting games until 9 pm. Bullshit. Morning, Scott.
Don't get me wrong, I love the games but the mornings are tough.

I noticed you were here really early Dave, did you change your work hours?
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 07:40:43 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 07:44:18 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 07:46:59 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 07:59:36 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: sfish on October 21, 2015, 07:59:45 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So don't do that
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: sfish on October 21, 2015, 08:00:58 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 08:04:43 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
Nothing broken.  Couldn't tell if meniscus is torn without an MRI and according to insurance, I need to wait a few days and see if it still hurts before they'll consider paying for one.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 08:05:56 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So don't do that
Hence my laying here like a lox.   Mmmm, lox sounds delicious.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 08:08:25 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: sfish on October 21, 2015, 08:09:59 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So don't do that
Hence my laying here like a lox.   Mmmm, lox sounds delicious.
It really does
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 08:10:32 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Leave it to the wife to recognize you weren't your normal spritely self.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 08:10:49 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Just playing the averages, you know?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 08:18:19 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Yeah, it is really uncommon for something to be really wrong when you fall your big ass down and your knee hurts so bad you can't walk on it for 3 or 4 days. ::)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 08:19:22 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Leave it to the wife to recognize you weren't your normal spritely portly self.
Correction made Golf, guess your auto-correct messed with the wording.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 08:26:11 AM
Well I gave up the ghost on the Cigar King and relegated them to the spam file, deals are a fuk'n joke with 1 or 2 exceptions a year out of 365 offers.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 08:32:10 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Yeah, it is really uncommon for something to be really wrong when you fall your big ass down and your knee hurts so bad you can't walk on it for 3 or 4 days. ::)
She was walking behind me on the stairs when I fell.  She said somehow my one leg was in front of me and the other wrapped around behind me.  It's amazing I was able to unravel without falling down the rest of the stairs.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2015, 08:34:51 AM
good morning guys. my RA is really kicking my ass today.
no golf for me :(
trying to fit camping gear in Jeep. oh joy.
getting old was fun. being old not so much.
AF Chateu and coffee. can barely hold the cup.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 08:36:55 AM
[...]
Perhaps she gave you a little nudge from behind hoping for a successful assisted suicide and you fuct things up only hurting your knee. :o
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 08:37:48 AM
good morning guys. my RA is really kicking my ass today.
no golf for me :(
trying to fit camping gear in Jeep. oh joy.
getting old was fun. being old not so much.
AF Chateu and coffee. can barely hold the cup.
Morning Dean, must be bad if you are not golfing on Wednesday.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 08:37:54 AM
Well I gave up the ghost on the Cigar King and relegated them to the spam file, deals are a fuk'n joke with 1 or 2 exceptions a year out of 365 offers.
What?  You don't want the free Nestor Miranda backpack?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 08:39:15 AM
Well I gave up the ghost on the Cigar King and relegated them to the spam file, deals are a fuk'n joke with 1 or 2 exceptions a year out of 365 offers.
What?  You don't want the free Nestor Miranda backpack?
Nor the Nestor Miranda cigar either.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 08:40:05 AM
good morning guys. my RA is really kicking my ass today.
no golf for me :(
trying to fit camping gear in Jeep. oh joy.
getting old was fun. being old not so much.
AF Chateu and coffee. can barely hold the cup.
Sorry to hear it, brother.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: sfish on October 21, 2015, 08:40:39 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Leave it to the wife to recognize you weren't your normal spritely self.
CNS
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 08:41:02 AM
[...]
She'd starve without me.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 08:47:52 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 08:50:38 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 08:52:56 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper
What's up today, Obummer-walk time?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 08:53:30 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So don't do that
Hence my laying here like a lox.   Mmmm, lox sounds delicious.
Only with cream cheese, and a nice thin slice of a red onion, on a bagel, maybe some capers....
Good morning one and all.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 08:55:48 AM
[...]
with enough life insurance, it's IHOP and diners for life.... 8)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 08:59:01 AM
[...]
Sure she didn't give a little push?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 08:59:55 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper
What's up today, Obummer-walk time?
Cloudy today so don't have to walk early to beat the heat.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 09:00:52 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper
What's up today, Obummer-walk time?
Cloudy today so don't have to walk early to beat the heat.
Nice! My dad just got back from a week in Texas, wasn't in commy-ville tho.  Picked his parents up near Tulsa and drove them down to George-West to work on the ranch for 4-5days
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 09:01:13 AM
[...]
and that's a bad thing???   ???
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 09:01:54 AM
Morning YellowStar.  Good Humpin' to ya.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 09:03:54 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Hola, amigo.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:04:17 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper
What's up today, Obummer-walk time?
Cloudy today so don't have to walk early to beat the heat.
Nice! My dad just got back from a week in Texas, wasn't in commy-ville tho.  Picked his parents up near Tulsa and drove them down to George-West to work on the ranch for 4-5days
Hope he avoided any fertilizer explosions.  Fargo to George West via Tulsa is a rather long haul.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:05:24 AM
OK, time for a walk.  See you in about 8 blocks.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 09:06:24 AM
Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So don't do that
Hence my laying here like a lox.   Mmmm, lox sounds delicious.
Only with cream cheese, and a nice thin slice of a red onion, on a bagel, maybe some capers....
Good morning one and all.
Now I'm really hungry.  Looks like it'll be oatmeal though.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 09:07:48 AM
[...]
That would require effort.  She doesn't have it in her.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 09:10:05 AM
[...]
Isn't that your usual complaint? She doesn't have it in her.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 09:12:15 AM
[...]
Bazinga.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 09:17:12 AM
Morning YellowStar.  Good Humpin' to ya.
Good moanin, what's up this week Dave?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 09:17:53 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Hola, amigo.
Howdy Uncle T - hopefully the knee is feeling a little better!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 09:18:32 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper
What's up today, Obummer-walk time?
Cloudy today so don't have to walk early to beat the heat.
Nice! My dad just got back from a week in Texas, wasn't in commy-ville tho.  Picked his parents up near Tulsa and drove them down to George-West to work on the ranch for 4-5days
Hope he avoided any fertilizer explosions.  Fargo to George West via Tulsa is a rather long haul.
It's a shorter drive from Fargo to Tulsa than it is from Tulsa to GW - amazing how big that damn state is!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 09:19:01 AM
[...]
Oh SNAP!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Ogie on October 21, 2015, 09:22:07 AM
Well I gave up the ghost on the Cigar King and relegated them to the spam file, deals are a fuk'n joke with 1 or 2 exceptions a year out of 365 offers.
What?  You don't want the free Nestor Miranda backpack?
Nor the Nestor Miranda cigar either.
I can't think of better cigars that have worse marketing.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 09:23:58 AM
[...]
C'mon Flip, I'm about to eat!  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 09:24:42 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Hola, amigo.
Howdy Uncle T - hopefully the knee is feeling a little better!
Yes it is.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 09:24:53 AM
[...]
TWWAS ( We All)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:25:15 AM
[...]
Close but I believe his complaint is she doesn't Want it in her.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:26:01 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Hola, amigo.
Howdy Uncle T - hopefully the knee is feeling a little better!
Yes it is.
Then get your azz to work, fuk'n sluffer.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 09:26:54 AM
Well I gave up the ghost on the Cigar King and relegated them to the spam file, deals are a fuk'n joke with 1 or 2 exceptions a year out of 365 offers.
What?  You don't want the free Nestor Miranda backpack?
Nor the Nestor Miranda cigar either.
I can't think of better cigars that have worse marketing.
And it seems the cigars they make for others get more press and superlatives than the NM's.  Morning Ogie.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:27:51 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:28:45 AM
Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper
What's up today, Obummer-walk time?
Cloudy today so don't have to walk early to beat the heat.
Nice! My dad just got back from a week in Texas, wasn't in commy-ville tho.  Picked his parents up near Tulsa and drove them down to George-West to work on the ranch for 4-5days
Hope he avoided any fertilizer explosions.  Fargo to George West via Tulsa is a rather long haul.
It's a shorter drive from Fargo to Tulsa than it is from Tulsa to GW - amazing how big that damn state is!
Long ways to anywhere here.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:38:15 AM
Thursday Church Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—October 22, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Roast Turkey & Bacon Croissant Sandwiches with Garden Salad Side and Sweet Potato Fries
• Jalapeño Chicken
• Smoked Brisket
• Vegetarian Entrée: Brown Rice Patty with Pesto, Tomato & Provolone

SIDES
• Spanish Rice
• Vegetable Medley

DESSERT CHOICES
• Cheese Cake with Blueberry Sauce
• Flan
• Black Bottom Banana Pielets

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:39:25 AM
Market Opening

DOW   +41
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 09:46:51 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Maybe you'll see Sir Elton as well.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 09:47:10 AM
Thursday Church Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—October 22, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Roast Turkey & Bacon Croissant Sandwiches with Garden Salad Side and Sweet Potato Fries
• Jalapeño Chicken
• Smoked Brisket
• Vegetarian Entrée: Brown Rice Patty with Pesto, Tomato & Provolone

SIDES
• Spanish Rice
• Vegetable Medley

DESSERT CHOICES
• Cheese Cake with Blueberry Sauce
• Flan
• Black Bottom Banana Pielets

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread
Wait a minute, I thought it was Wednesday.
Edit:  you confused me there
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 09:47:51 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:52:51 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Maybe you'll see Sir Elton as well.
Oh yeah, forgot about Her!  Driskill is where the big time superstars usually hang other likely place would be the W or maybe the Four-Seasons.  Saw Michael Jordan there (Driskill) one time years ago.

Edit:  Forgot about the Hyatt Lost Pines, that is damn near across the highway from the track and very popular with the private jet crowd.  Son used to be an assistant golf pro there when he first got out of college and they got all kinds of things to accommodate them, including an underground tunnel for them to move around the facility unseen.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:53:24 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:55:00 AM
Thursday Church Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—October 22, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Roast Turkey & Bacon Croissant Sandwiches with Garden Salad Side and Sweet Potato Fries
• Jalapeño Chicken
• Smoked Brisket
• Vegetarian Entrée: Brown Rice Patty with Pesto, Tomato & Provolone

SIDES
• Spanish Rice
• Vegetable Medley

DESSERT CHOICES
• Cheese Cake with Blueberry Sauce
• Flan
• Black Bottom Banana Pielets

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread
Wait a minute, I thought it was Wednesday.
Edit:  you confused me there
Chit you are right it is Wednesday, guess I wished it was Thursday but they put it online a few days before so it will be the menu for tomorrow.  As Dean stated earlier getting old is fun being old is not so much :( but it is my mind not my RA.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 09:55:19 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 09:55:39 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
With the weather forecast they'll be doing a lot of hanging around indoors the next few days.  And you'll be without your IT guys, which I'm sure troubles you greatly.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:57:19 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
With the weather forecast they'll be doing a lot of hanging around indoors the next few days.  And you'll be without your IT guys, which I'm sure troubles you greatly.
Rain could play a factor but they do race in the rain just not if it is lightning.  Bars will be out of control.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 10:02:05 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 10:04:19 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 10:14:42 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
With the weather forecast they'll be doing a lot of hanging around indoors the next few days.  And you'll be without your IT guys, which I'm sure troubles you greatly.
The weather here is decent so I'm gonna head out with a cigar.  I have an H. Upmann Legacy I found while humi diving.  I believe it came from the most recent CF.  If it sucks, I'll pitch it and try something else.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2015, 10:18:05 AM
good morning guys. my RA is really kicking my ass today.
no golf for me :(
trying to fit camping gear in Jeep. oh joy.
getting old was fun. being old not so much.
AF Chateu and coffee. can barely hold the cup.
Morning Dean, must be bad if you are not golfing on Wednesday.
yes, worst I've experienced in years. thank God for OTC medications, which I will not not take as directed.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 10:20:01 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
With the weather forecast they'll be doing a lot of hanging around indoors the next few days.  And you'll be without your IT guys, which I'm sure troubles you greatly.
The weather here is decent so I'm gonna head out with a cigar.  I have an H. Upmann Legacy I found while humi diving.  I believe it came from the most recent CF.  If it sucks, I'll pitch it and try something else.
Hope the Company Detectives do not snap some photos and video's of you out walking around smoking while too sick to come to work. ;D
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 21, 2015, 10:20:07 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 10:21:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2015, 10:21:59 AM
good morning guys. my RA is really kicking my ass today.
no golf for me :(
trying to fit camping gear in Jeep. oh joy.
getting old was fun. being old not so much.
AF Chateu and coffee. can barely hold the cup.
Sorry to hear it, brother.
thanks Tony. you know sympathy is between SHIT and SYPHILIS in the dictionary right?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 10:22:31 AM
Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 10:28:12 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 10:42:04 AM
[...]
I'm in the backyard with the leg up; not walking around.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 10:43:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hello, Bret.  Happy hump day to ya.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 10:44:17 AM
good morning guys. my RA is really kicking my ass today.
no golf for me :(
trying to fit camping gear in Jeep. oh joy.
getting old was fun. being old not so much.
AF Chateu and coffee. can barely hold the cup.
Sorry to hear it, brother.
thanks Tony. you know sympathy is between SHIT and SYPHILIS in the dictionary right?
Then let's keep it right in the middle, Deano.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 10:44:34 AM
Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.
Be sure to bring your camera.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 10:44:59 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 10:45:04 AM
[...]
Well enough to go to the backyard and smoke well enough to go to work!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 10:45:35 AM
Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.
Be sure to bring your camera.
No sightings today guess he does not like the threat of rain.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 10:45:47 AM
[...]
So are you bragging?  What if the neighbors catch a look?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 10:46:17 AM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Well you can both piss in your pants and move on cause there is no chance of it happening. GFY's!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 10:46:26 AM
Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.
Be sure to bring your camera.
No sightings today guess he does not like the threat of rain.
Yea, he didn't do so well in Clemson with that either.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 10:46:48 AM
[...]
You mean he is NAKED? :o
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 10:50:28 AM
[...]
They'd sit and smoke a cigar with me.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 10:51:35 AM
Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.
Be sure to bring your camera.
No sightings today guess he does not like the threat of rain.
Yea, he didn't do so well in Clemson with that either.
Boom!  GFY!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 10:53:40 AM
This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 11:03:19 AM
[...]
Well, what leg does he have up?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 11:03:47 AM
[...]
Middle?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 11:03:56 AM
Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.
Be sure to bring your camera.
No sightings today guess he does not like the threat of rain.
Yea, he didn't do so well in Clemson with that either.
Boom!  GFY!
;D
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 11:04:39 AM
This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 11:05:12 AM
[...]
2 out of 3.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 11:14:12 AM
This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.
I have some Cameroon Wrapper Upmann's about Shaun's age that I really like when in the mood for a milder smoke,  Great quality construction and a very nice mild smoke, have not smoked one in a year or two need to do that.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 11:17:48 AM
This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.
I have some Cameroon Wrapper Upmann's about Shaun's age that I really like when in the mood for a milder smoke,  Great quality construction and a very nice mild smoke, have not smoked one in a year or two need to do that.
Are those Cuban Upmanns?  This is Honduran.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 11:19:05 AM
This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.
Hmm, might have to root around in the CF humi and give that one a try.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 11:20:01 AM
This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.
I have some Cameroon Wrapper Upmann's about Shaun's age that I really like when in the mood for a milder smoke,  Great quality construction and a very nice mild smoke, have not smoked one in a year or two need to do that.
Are those Cuban Upmanns?  This is Honduran.
No sir they are not CC's for sure but can't remember what they are have not looked at one in forever but I am going to check today, might just smoke one.  Seems like I got 4 or 5 left.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 11:27:53 AM
Got to take advantage of another beautiful day, lunchtime walk with a La Bomba Napalm.  Later.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 11:28:44 AM
This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.
Hmm, might have to root around in the CF humi and give that one a try.
May just go look for a second smoke to have after lunch.  Again, something new to me.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 11:29:48 AM
Got to take advantage of another beautiful day, lunchtime walk with a La Bomba Napalm.  Later.
Enjoy!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 11:48:42 AM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 11:52:01 AM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 11:58:02 AM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 11:59:52 AM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 12:02:40 PM
Mid-Day Report

DOW   +69
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 12:03:00 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Are you walking there?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 12:13:32 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: sfish on October 21, 2015, 12:15:24 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you even have to question it...it's a commie place!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 12:16:30 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you even have to question it...it's a commie place!
Sounds good to me, still tastes delicious, comrade.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: sfish on October 21, 2015, 12:17:36 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you even have to question it...it's a commie place!
Sounds good to me, still tastes delicious, comrade.
Da!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 12:39:46 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you even have to question it...it's a commie place!
Bingo!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 12:42:30 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html (http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 12:44:34 PM
I went with a couple of small corn tortillas with a slice of prosciutto, a slice of mozzarella, a handful of fresh spinach and some medium salsa.  Not too bad.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 21, 2015, 12:51:33 PM
[...]
Bad dog!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 21, 2015, 12:52:01 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hello, Bret.  Happy hump day to ya.
And to you, fellow gimp.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 21, 2015, 12:52:41 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 12:53:30 PM

Morning, muchachos.
Hello, Bret.  Happy hump day to ya.
And to you, fellow gimp.

Thank you, sir.  Trying to figure out if I want another cigar before my nap.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 12:54:05 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 12:56:54 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you even have to question it...it's a commie place!
Sounds good to me, still tastes delicious, comrade.
last night grilled some keilbasi, and made the sauerkraut on the stove with beer.  had three jars of assorted vegetables, that i got at the Polish store, Ukrainian Health salad(sliced green tomatoes, carrots and onions,) pickled beet and apple salad, and a jar of mixed marinated mushrooms.  Also made a big pot of chicken cacciatore. Now i need to go out for lunch.  I bought for the daughter and wife some stuffed cabbages, and potato dumplings.  me I just had the meat & veggies. almost no carbs.  see what happens when you have an appointment with the endocrinologist to get type II diabetes under control..... :-\
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 21, 2015, 01:02:02 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
Perfect place to stay for Halloween.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 01:02:13 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you do need reminding.....without a doubt.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 21, 2015, 01:02:39 PM
Stupid all-staff meeting.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: sfish on October 21, 2015, 01:03:44 PM
I went with a couple of small corn tortillas with a slice of prosciutto, a slice of mozzarella, a handful of fresh spinach and some medium salsa.  Not too bad.
Yeah, that might cut it!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: sfish on October 21, 2015, 01:04:45 PM
Stupid all-staff meeting.
aka - Sausage Fest
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 01:05:34 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html (http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html)
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 01:07:47 PM
[...]

Just drugs!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 01:10:29 PM
All the fall Viajes are in stock at ATL, for all you Viaje lovers!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 01:14:51 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
Perfect place to stay for Halloween.
But how well does it compare to the White Whale Inn, amenities-wise?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 01:21:20 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html (http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html)
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html
As long as terrible food is still on their no-no list, I'll keep eating there. But then, I'm a commie, so...
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 01:21:24 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
Perfect place to stay for Halloween.
But how well does it compare to the White Whale Inn, amenities-wise?
Only you can be the judge of that.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 01:21:48 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
Perfect place to stay for Halloween.
But how well does it compare to the White Whale Inn, amenities-wise?
Not as much of a sausage fest.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 01:23:46 PM
[...]

I had some Autumn Squash soup from there yesterday.  But that makes sense since I'm half commie too.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 01:25:28 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
Piss in your pants and GFY Too!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 01:25:45 PM
[...]

Also had a $2 off coupon through my rewards card. Does that make me more or less commie? Or is this one of those, "if you have to ask..." situations?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 01:26:02 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
Piss in your pants and GFY Too!
Sounds like a yes to me.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 01:26:45 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
You might well have before you agreed with Golf
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 01:27:41 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
You might well have before you agreed with Golf
Commies of a feather...
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 01:28:46 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you do need reminding.....without a doubt.
Commie place with God Awful Food other than they do have good bagels.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 01:29:11 PM
Stupid all-staff meeting.
Good you need it!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 01:29:37 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
Piss in your pants and GFY Too!
There's an extra charge to use the bathroom?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 01:31:32 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html (http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html)
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html
I packed a pow pow into a WhataBurger last week on a rare visit there.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 01:32:11 PM
12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
Piss in your pants and GFY Too!
There's an extra charge to use the bathroom?
We do not have public restrooms
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 01:33:40 PM
All the fall Viajes are in stock at ATL, for all you Viaje lovers!
You cutting in on Travellin Daves work?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 01:35:13 PM
Chinese Food was good!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 01:43:06 PM
Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html (http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html)
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html
I packed a pow pow into a WhataBurger last week on a rare visit there.
Whataburger is OK with concealed carry, just no open carry there.  I rate that just a toe-in-the-water commie stance.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 01:45:39 PM
[...]

Oh, I thought they had taken the we don't want your guns just your money position but I don't go there but about once a year anyway.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 01:45:44 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 01:46:52 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 01:51:00 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 01:54:36 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 01:56:46 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 01:57:34 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
You want to kill a public defender, I recommend you buy American.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 02:02:09 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 02:11:57 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
Well, I doubt there are any actual commies working at Panera, either, but that doesn't stop you. Ya commie.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 02:13:02 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
"About" everything.  We found one non-commie place to enjoy:  http://cedarstreetaustin.com/about/ (http://cedarstreetaustin.com/about/)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 02:15:03 PM
Bad news, Scott - looks like the kid who played a Cubs pitcher in Rookie of the Year will be at the game tonight, trying to give them some positive juju. Between that and Back to the Future day, we're looking at a game 5 tomorrow night. Lol
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 02:15:12 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
"About" everything.  We found one non-commie place to enjoy:  http://cedarstreetaustin.com/about/ (http://cedarstreetaustin.com/about/)
👍
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 21, 2015, 02:18:06 PM
好哇!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 02:23:29 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
It depends, in areas that don't have a large Chinese populations, yes chop suey, Egg foo yung, pork fried rice, shrimp with lobster sauce, and other dishes.  If the menu also has Chinese and English, or they have a larger Chinese menu, then you will find Chinese food.  house special chow fun, crispy whole fish( a large tank with live fish swimming in it, to choose from), round tables with a lazy susan in the middle for family meals, and a large number of Chinese clientele, are a sure sign.   the middle of America, tends to have some of the worst Chinese and Italian food in the country.  I mean somebody is eating at those Dominoes and Olive Garden restaurants.... It ain't Americans of Italian descent from Jersey, that's sure!  8)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 02:25:51 PM
好哇!
Hazzuh to you too!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 02:26:02 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 02:30:31 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 02:33:45 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 02:39:40 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 02:40:14 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
That seems fair enough.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 02:42:42 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
And probably would have sent you the box too if you ordered 20 during the mash.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 02:43:30 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
You're very generous.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 02:44:56 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
You're very generous.  ;)
CG is a good and generous guy! :)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 02:46:04 PM
All the fall Viajes are in stock at ATL, for all you Viaje lovers!
You cutting in on Travellin Daves work?
???
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 02:47:49 PM
We could actually make 18 today for the first time in a while.  Keep Humping Boys!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 02:48:34 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
"About" everything.  We found one non-commie place to enjoy:  http://cedarstreetaustin.com/about/ (http://cedarstreetaustin.com/about/)
Damn straight!  ....and if you prefer otherwise, the Oilcan is across the street.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 02:48:48 PM
All the fall Viajes are in stock at ATL, for all you Viaje lovers!
You cutting in on Travellin Daves work?
???
There's a new ATL-VIP in town!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 21, 2015, 02:49:17 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
You're very generous.  ;)
CG is a good and generous guy! :)
Trying to buy my Founding Member status
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 02:52:01 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
You're very generous.  ;)
CG is a good and generous guy! :)
Trying to buy my Founding Member status
That can absolutely be bought.  I'll PM you the address.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 02:54:37 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
You're very generous.  ;)
CG is a good and generous guy! :)
Trying to buy my Founding Member status
Pain pills, cigars and gin are the tender.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 02:55:57 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
You're very generous.  ;)
CG is a good and generous guy! :)
Trying to buy my Founding Member status
Pain pills, cigars and gin are the tender.
I can just give Tony your CC number that I use and that should take care of your status
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 03:03:08 PM
Fook-It I am going home early.  BBL from the patio with an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon lit.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 03:04:02 PM
That fuk'n Famous bunch of scumbags!   Just got an email special on MF Brands.

Just this week they had FdlA Robusto's on the Mash 5/$22 ($88 for 20) with FS and now in their super email MF Special they got full boxes of 20 on sale for $119 ($29.75 for  5) and no Free Shipping.

What a bunch of scum bastiges!
Did you buy the box for $119?
Yeah but I used your CC so figured it did not matter how much it cost.
Sounds about right, just send me a couple and we'll call it good  ;)
You're very generous.  ;)
CG is a good and generous guy! :)
Trying to buy my Founding Member status
Pain pills, cigars and gin are the tender.
I can just give Tony your CC number that I use and that should take care of your status
Nah, too much effort.  I just want pleasant surprises to show up at the door.  I'll let you know when it's enough.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 03:04:22 PM
Fook-It I am going home early.  BBL from the patio with an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon lit.
Be safe.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 03:11:19 PM
Fook-It I am going home early.  BBL from the patio with an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon lit.
TTFN then, CUL8R
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 03:15:12 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
How commie is it?  It's so commie that they have to import real Texans and real Texans have to leave town by sundown.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 03:16:32 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
How commie is it?  It's so commie that they have to import real Texans and real Texans have to leave town by sundown.
Another party heard from.  Afternoon CB.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 03:18:06 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
How commie is it?  It's so commie that they have to import real Texans and real Texans have to leave town by sundown.
Another party heard from.  Afternoon CB.
Party?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 03:24:36 PM
[...]
next Thursday, rescheduled, NJ herf!  8)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 03:32:01 PM
[...]
Looking forward to that.  The last time I had dinner there with Charlie, the food was really good.  Also looking forward to a properly made gin martini.  I find they taste better when someone else makes them.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 03:37:00 PM
Heading out for some errands.  BBL
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 03:42:27 PM
Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
How commie is it?  It's so commie that they have to import real Texans and real Texans have to leave town by sundown.
Another party heard from.  Afternoon CB.
Afternoon Travellin' Dave.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 03:43:56 PM
[...]
Party hardy!  Go see the fuckin' doctor you gimp!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 03:53:15 PM
[...]
I did.  Hence the brace.  I'm actually doing much better.  Work tomorrow.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 04:06:32 PM
[...]
Could be a mail order Obama brace.  Got your shoes on?  Good to hear you are doing better.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 04:13:23 PM
Fook-It I am going home early.  BBL from the patio with an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon lit.
TTFN then, CUL8R
Maybe, maybe not...
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 04:28:18 PM
Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 04:37:21 PM
Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 04:42:35 PM
Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 05:01:30 PM
Come on slackers we got 17 don't make me do it talking to myself.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 05:05:17 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 05:05:44 PM
Come on slackers we got 17 don't make me do it talking to myself.
Don't worry Mr. Happy, we'll get there.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 05:06:03 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 05:06:29 PM
Enjoying the warmer evening with a Tat Monster JV13 and Brooklyn Oktoberfest.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 05:07:23 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
Would have fit right in with some of the aroma's and the moonshine on the river the other week.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 05:10:07 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
We could use CG's credit card and send some to Bean.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 05:14:59 PM
Enjoying the warmer evening with a Tat Monster JV13 and Brooklyn Oktoberfest.
Very nice here now but thunderstorms starting to build out to the west about 100 miles.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 05:15:02 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
couldn't they just grow the tobacco alongside a pumpkin patch?  ???
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 05:16:08 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
Could not possibly be worse than a Kuba Kuba.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 05:16:39 PM
Enjoying the warmer evening with a Tat Monster JV13 and Brooklyn Oktoberfest.
got a meeting at the legion tonight, think there is an Ave Maria Divina in the herfador in the car, and a Gurkha or two.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 05:17:09 PM
18
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 05:19:43 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
Would have fit right in with some of the aroma's and the moonshine on the river the other week.
Tru dat.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 05:20:48 PM
Enjoying the warmer evening with a Tat Monster JV13 and Brooklyn Oktoberfest.
got a meeting at the legion tonight, think there is an Ave Maria Divina in the herfador in the car, and a Gurkha or two.
Gurkha shots!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 05:22:53 PM
Come on slackers we got 17 don't make me do it talking to myself.
TWHS
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 05:24:44 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
couldn't they just grow the tobacco alongside a pumpkin patch?  ???
I'll be out in Lancaster next week and I'll check it out, may already be doing it.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 05:29:12 PM
Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 05:31:01 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
Could not possibly be worse than a Kuba Kuba.
Agreed.  Don't tell BD.  By the way, where the fuck has he been?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 05:31:38 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
couldn't they just grow the tobacco alongside a pumpkin patch?  ???
Get the blessing of the Great Pumpkin!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 05:32:24 PM
Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 05:32:57 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
Could not possibly be worse than a Kuba Kuba.
Agreed.  Don't tell BD.  By the way, where the fuck has he been?
I'm afraid to even guess.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 05:35:54 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
Could not possibly be worse than a Kuba Kuba.
Agreed.  Don't tell BD.  By the way, where the fuck has he been?
He may have been behind the car, while his wife was driving in reverse by tv remote control; "It never went that way before!"  there was no correlation between how she had the steering wheel turned, and how the car drove - "all the other times it went straight on the tv screen!" I think those might have been his actual quotes, when recounting why his life was visibly shorter now.   8)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 05:36:45 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
Could not possibly be worse than a Kuba Kuba.
Agreed.  Don't tell BD.  By the way, where the fuck has he been?
I'm afraid to even guess.
Backing around town with the warden watching the review camera?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 05:38:08 PM
Norwegians taking cheap shots at our Texas brothers...
http://www.alternet.org/culture/norwegians-are-literally-using-texas-slang-crazy-now
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 05:40:47 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 05:44:41 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I wanted some flavor, since I wasn't eating the carb laden stuffed cabbage, and dumplings(cooked and
served with chunks of bacon)!  8)  I had a double helping of sauerkraut!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 05:48:46 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I wanted some flavor, since I wasn't eating the carb laden stuffed cabbage, and dumplings(cooked and
served with chunks of bacon)!  8)  I had a double helping of sauerkraut!
I wouldn't mind eating some of that right about now.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 05:57:39 PM
C'mon Mark, how long do I have to wait?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 06:00:26 PM
Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
Very good mild cigar IMHO, I actually use them when somebody that does not smoke much  says "I would like to try a good cigar" .
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 06:01:57 PM
Just put a nice Pork Butt with some carrots and potatoes in the oven for dinner, yum!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 06:03:11 PM
Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
Very good mild cigar IMHO, I actually use them when somebody that does not smoke much  says "I would like to try a good cigar" .
Mild is just fine by me as long as it isn't short on flavor.  Sounds like that's what you had there.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 06:04:09 PM
Just put a nice Pork Butt with some carrots and potatoes in the oven for dinner, yum!
I don't know what we're having.  I should go visit the fridge/freezer to see what we have.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 06:08:25 PM
Norwegians taking cheap shots at our Texas brothers...
http://www.alternet.org/culture/norwegians-are-literally-using-texas-slang-crazy-now
That is funny to me because the Warden works for one of the biggest companies in Norway (51% owned by the Norweigan Government) and the Norweigans beg to be transferred here (Houston & Austin) and never want to leave.  They quickly adapt to and enjoy our lifestyle.

Side note to that, The owner/editor of Texas Monthly Magazine is even considered extreme left in Austin.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 06:09:43 PM
Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
Very good mild cigar IMHO, I actually use them when somebody that does not smoke much  says "I would like to try a good cigar" .
Mild is just fine by me as long as it isn't short on flavor.  Sounds like that's what you had there.
It has an interesting flavor from the Cameroon wrapper but nothing big and bold.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 06:10:41 PM
C'mon Mark, how long do I have to wait?
TNWSS
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 06:11:18 PM
It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779 (http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779)
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
Could not possibly be worse than a Kuba Kuba.
Agreed.  Don't tell BD.  By the way, where the fuck has he been?
Backed over by a Honda with a faulty back-up camera..
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 06:11:23 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I wanted some flavor, since I wasn't eating the carb laden stuffed cabbage, and dumplings(cooked and
served with chunks of bacon)!  8)  I had a double helping of sauerkraut!
I wouldn't mind eating some of that right about now.
OK, if I must.   TWHS
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 06:11:52 PM
C'mon Mark, how long do I have to wait?
TNWSS
Damn, thought you would never get here. ;)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 06:14:22 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 06:18:42 PM
Norwegians taking cheap shots at our Texas brothers...
http://www.alternet.org/culture/norwegians-are-literally-using-texas-slang-crazy-now
I always thought Golf was just an uninformed democrap voter but perhaps this explains it, he is a Norweigan.  Same misinformed chit he spews all the time. ;)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 06:19:49 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I wanted some flavor, since I wasn't eating the carb laden stuffed cabbage, and dumplings(cooked and
served with chunks of bacon)!  8)  I had a double helping of sauerkraut!
I wouldn't mind eating some of that right about now.
OK, if I must.   TWHS
Hahaha.  You never disappoint.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 06:20:55 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 06:21:32 PM
Damn, I swear I didn't intend to tee that one up like that.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 06:25:17 PM
Damn, I swear I didn't intend to tee that one up like that.
Stay Calm, it does not take much of a tee around this training ground for clowns. :)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 06:32:55 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
I grilled the keilbasi outside, so that cut out 60% of the smell.  the garlic in the pot of chicken cacciatore, knocked out another 20% of the sauerkraut smells.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 06:34:03 PM
Damn, I swear I didn't intend to tee that one up like that.
Stay Calm, it does not take much of a tee around this training ground for clowns. :)
You guys swinging from the lady's tee.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 21, 2015, 06:34:31 PM
hey, I'm going to bug out of here, catch you guys tomorrow, unless agent XT907 shows up from tapatalk...
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 06:36:11 PM
hey, I'm going to bug out of here, catch you guys tomorrow, unless agent XT907 shows up from tapatalk...
Enjoy the evening Flip
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 06:36:47 PM
Time to see what there is to eat around her.  No saurkraut, but I'll see what I can do.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 06:37:35 PM
Time to see what there is to eat around her.  No saurkraut, but I'll see what I can do.
Something pumpkin maybe. :)
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 06:38:22 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I wanted some flavor, since I wasn't eating the carb laden stuffed cabbage, and dumplings(cooked and
served with chunks of bacon)!  8)  I had a double helping of sauerkraut!
I wouldn't mind eating some of that right about now.
OK, if I must.   TWHS
Hahaha.  You never disappoint.
TWSS
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 06:39:57 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
TWHS.   You're on a roll, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 06:50:56 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
TWHS.   You're on a roll, Mr. Mayor.
And hopefully not down the stairs.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 07:01:38 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
TWHS.   You're on a roll, Mr. Mayor.
And hopefully not down the stairs.
Again
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2015, 07:03:47 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
TWHS.   You're on a roll, Mr. Mayor.
And hopefully not down the stairs.
Again
Indeed.  Time to head to the house.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 07:06:47 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
TWHS.   You're on a roll, Mr. Mayor.
And hopefully not down the stairs.
Again
Indeed.  Time to head to the house.  Adios, mofos.
Happy Hump Night Mark.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 07:32:40 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
Finger lickin' good?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 08:04:28 PM

[...]

TWSS!
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 08:07:11 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
Finger lickin' good?
There is something gross about how you said that.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 08:20:42 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
Finger lickin' good?
There is something gross about how you said that.
Might be because he was referring to you! :o
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 08:21:02 PM
DUNKIRK, N.Y. — Cory Wells, a founding member of the popular 1970s band Three Dog Night and lead singer on such hits as "Never Been to Spain" and "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)," has died at age 74.
Wells experienced acute back pain weeks ago and died suddenly Tuesday in Dunkirk, where he had lived, bandmate Danny Hutton said.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 08:21:30 PM
And they're off!  It would be ironic if the season ends for the Cubs today.

Edit:  uncrate.com has the DeLorean for sale.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 08:23:05 PM
DUNKIRK, N.Y. — Cory Wells, a founding member of the popular 1970s band Three Dog Night and lead singer on such hits as "Never Been to Spain" and "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)," has died at age 74.
Wells experienced acute back pain weeks ago and died suddenly Tuesday in Dunkirk, where he had lived, bandmate Danny Hutton said.
R.I.P.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 09:29:03 PM

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
Finger lickin' good?
There is something gross about how you said that.
Might be because he was referring to you! :o
Thanks Tex.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 09:34:21 PM
Mikey!  What are we smoking this evening?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 21, 2015, 09:42:24 PM

[...]

Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 09:49:55 PM

[...]

What are you still doing up?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 10:08:28 PM
And they're off!  It would be ironic if the season ends for the Cubs today.

Edit:  uncrate.com has the DeLorean for sale.
Cubs will win tonight....it was written.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 10:12:44 PM
DUNKIRK, N.Y. — Cory Wells, a founding member of the popular 1970s band Three Dog Night and lead singer on such hits as "Never Been to Spain" and "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)," has died at age 74.
Wells experienced acute back pain weeks ago and died suddenly Tuesday in Dunkirk, where he had lived, bandmate Danny Hutton said.
R.I.P.
My favorite Three Dog Night song that wasn't really on the radar....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiAR8I8wRmk
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 10:12:47 PM
And they're off!  It would be ironic if the season ends for the Cubs today.

Edit:  uncrate.com has the DeLorean for sale.
Cubs will win tonight....it was written.
It's not looking good.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 10:22:50 PM
Mikey!  What are we smoking this evening?
La Riqueza lancero from the Pete lancero collection.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2015, 10:29:12 PM
Mikey!  What are we smoking this evening?
La Riqueza lancero from the Pete lancero collection.
Nice one.  I'm gonna go for a humi dive tomorrow morning and pick something "different" to smoke while working from home.
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 21, 2015, 10:40:01 PM
Mikey!  What are we smoking this evening?
La Riqueza lancero from the Pete lancero collection.
Nice one.  I'm gonna go for a humi dive tomorrow morning and pick something "different" to smoke while working from home.
A pipe?
Title: Re: 10/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2015, 11:42:09 PM
Mikey!  What are we smoking this evening?
La Riqueza lancero from the Pete lancero collection.
Nice one.  I'm gonna go for a humi dive tomorrow morning and pick something "different" to smoke while working from home.
I thought you said you were going in for a change...