Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2015, 07:27:00 AM »

Morning Fish, @ Home Travellin Dave and Bean.

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2015, 07:27:40 AM »

Good morning boys! This NLCS schedule is killing me
That's how I felt about the Finals, not starting games until 9 pm. Bullshit. Morning, Scott.
Don't get me wrong, I love the games but the mornings are tough.

I noticed you were here really early Dave, did you change your work hours?
Here I am, backing you up, and this is how you re-pay me?!?

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2015, 07:28:04 AM »

Provisions all tended to Chip?  Are those 100 cigars holding out?

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2015, 07:34:38 AM »

Good morning, men.  I will agree, staying up late drinking and watching baseball on a school night is not the best plan.
Since when?
Oh, so now Bean is the voice of reason and TexDave is the party animal??   ::)

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2015, 07:37:51 AM »

Good morning boys! This NLCS schedule is killing me
That's how I felt about the Finals, not starting games until 9 pm. Bullshit. Morning, Scott.
Don't get me wrong, I love the games but the mornings are tough.

I noticed you were here really early Dave, did you change your work hours?
LMFAO!

« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2015, 07:40:43 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2015, 07:44:18 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2015, 07:46:59 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2015, 07:59:36 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2015, 07:59:45 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So don't do that

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2015, 08:00:58 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2015, 08:04:43 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
Nothing broken.  Couldn't tell if meniscus is torn without an MRI and according to insurance, I need to wait a few days and see if it still hurts before they'll consider paying for one.

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2015, 08:05:56 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So don't do that
Hence my laying here like a lox.   Mmmm, lox sounds delicious.

« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2015, 08:08:25 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2015, 08:09:59 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So don't do that
Hence my laying here like a lox.   Mmmm, lox sounds delicious.
It really does
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22