CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 05, 2015, 12:00:09 AM

Title: 10/5/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on October 05, 2015, 12:00:09 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:35:08 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:37:39 AM
Today is Monday, October 5, the 278th day of 2015. There are 87 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:38:55 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On October 5, 1947, President Harry S. Truman delivered the first televised White House address as he spoke on the world food crisis.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:39:26 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:39:50 AM
In 1829, the 21st president of the United States, Chester Alan Arthur, was born in North Fairfield, Vermont.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:40:45 AM
In 1931, Clyde Pangborn and Hugh Herndon completed the first non-stop flight across the Pacific Ocean, arriving in Washington state some 41 hours after leaving Japan.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:41:09 AM
In 1953, Earl Warren was sworn in as the 14th chief justice of the United States, succeeding Fred M. Vinson.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:41:41 AM
In 1955, a stage adaptation of "The Diary of Anne Frank" by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett opened at the Cort Theatre in New York.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:42:08 AM
In 1969, the British TV comedy program "Monty Python's Flying Circus" made its debut on BBC 1.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:42:33 AM
In 1970, British trade commissioner James Richard Cross was kidnapped in Canada by militant Quebec separatists; he was released the following December.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:43:09 AM
In 1974, the Irish Republican Army bombed two pubs in Guildford, Surrey, England, resulting in five deaths and dozens of injuries. (Four men who became known as the Guildford Four were convicted of the bombings, but were ultimately vindicated.)
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:43:35 AM
In 1984, the space shuttle Challenger blasted off from the Kennedy Space Center on an 8-day mission; the crew included Kathryn D. Sullivan, who became the first American woman to walk in space, and Marc Garneau, the first Canadian astronaut.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:44:09 AM
In 1988, Democrat Lloyd Bentsen lambasted Republican Dan Quayle during their vice-presidential debate, telling Quayle, "Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:44:38 AM
In 1990, a jury in Cincinnati acquitted an art gallery and its director of obscenity charges stemming from an exhibit of sexually graphic photographs by the late Robert Mapplethorpe.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:45:05 AM
In 1995, Seamus Heaney of Ireland won the 1995 Nobel Prize in literature.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:45:33 AM
In 1999, two packed commuter trains collided near London's Paddington Station, killing 31 people.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:45:59 AM
Ten years ago: Defying the White House, senators voted 90-9 to approve an amendment sponsored by Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., that would prohibit the use of "cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment" against anyone in U.S. government custody. (A reluctant President George W. Bush later signed off on the amendment.) Americans Robert H. Grubbs and Richard R. Schrock and Frenchman Yves Chauvin won the Nobel Prize in chemistry. Daniel Alfredsson scored twice in the final six minutes of regulation and once during the first shootout in NHL history, leading the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:46:33 AM
Five years ago: Faisal Shahzad (FY'-sul shah-ZAHD'), the Pakistani immigrant who'd tried to detonate a car bomb in Times Square, accepted a life sentence from a federal judge in New York with a smirk and warned that Americans could expect more bloodshed at the hands of Muslims. President Barack Obama convened the first-ever White House summit on community colleges, calling them the "unsung heroes of America's education system." Paroled burglar Steven Hayes was convicted of murdering a woman and her two daughters during a home-invasion robbery in Cheshire, Connecticut. (Hayes and fellow perpetrator Joshua Komisarjevsky (koh-mih-sahr-JEV'-skee) remain on death row.)
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:47:08 AM
One year ago: A suicide bomber blew himself up in Grozny, killing five policemen and wounding 12 others as the Chechen capital celebrated the birthday of its pro-Russian leader, Ramzan Kadyrov (kuh-DEE'-ruhv). Geoffrey Holder, a Tony Award-winning director, actor, painter, dancer and choreographer, died in New York at age 84.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:47:38 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Glynis Johns is 92. Comedian Bill Dana is 91. Actor Peter Brown is 80. College Football Hall of Fame coach Barry Switzer is 78. Rhythm-and-blues singer Arlene Smith (The Chantels) is 74. Singer-musician Steve Miller is 72. Sen. Benjamin L. Cardin, D-Md., is 72. Rock singer Brian Johnson (AC/DC) is 68. Actress Karen Allen is 64. Writer-producer-director Clive Barker is 63. Rock musician David Bryson (Counting Crows) is 61. Rock singer and famine-relief organizer Bob Geldof is 61. Designer Maya Lin is 56. Actor Daniel Baldwin is 55. Rock singer-musician Dave Dederer is 51. Hockey Hall of Famer Mario Lemieux is 50. Actor Guy Pearce is 48. Actress Josie Bissett is 45. Singer-actress Heather Headley is 41. Pop-rock singer Colin Meloy (The Decemberists) is 41. Rock musician Brian Mashburn (Save Ferris) is 40. Actress Parminder Nagra (pahr-MIHN'-da NAH'grah) is 40. Actor Scott Weinger is 40. Actress Kate Winslet is 40. Rock musician James Valentine (Maroon 5) is 37. Rock musician Paul Thomas (Good Charlotte) is 35. Actor Jesse Eisenberg is 32. TV personality Nicky Hilton is 32. Actress Azure Parsons is 31. Rhythm-and-blues singer Brooke Valentine is 30. Actor Kevin Bigley is 29. Actor Joshua Logan Moore is 21.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:48:06 AM
Thought for Today: "America has believed that in differentiation, not in uniformity, lies the path of progress. It acted on this belief; it has advanced human happiness, and it has prospered." — Louis D. Brandeis, U.S. Supreme Court justice (born 1856, died this date in 1941).
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 02:48:53 AM
Germs
-------------------------

I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.

"Why?" my daughter asked.

"Because it's been on the ground, you don't know where it's been, it's dirty, and probably has germs" I replied.

At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Mommy, how do you know all this stuff, you are so smart."

I was thinking quickly. "All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mommy Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy." We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.

"OH...I get it!" she beamed, "So if you don't pass the test you have to be the daddy."

"Exactly" I replied back with a big smile on my face.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 03:07:22 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 03:49:06 AM
Morning, Chip.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 05:04:23 AM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 05:04:38 AM
Morning, Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 05:37:55 AM
Morning LSU & Golf
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 05:46:25 AM
Morning LSU & Golf
Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 05:52:50 AM
Work Time, BBL
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 06:07:36 AM
Work Time, BBL
Hi and bye Sir.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 06:13:52 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 06:14:20 AM
Off to the airport, have a good DeanDay.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 06:35:58 AM
Off to the airport, have a good DeanDay.
Now where you heading to?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 06:44:50 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 06:45:42 AM
Off to the airport, have a good DeanDay.
Now where you heading to?
He may not remember, as much as he travels I am surprised he doesn't pass himself in the airports coming and going.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 05, 2015, 06:50:09 AM
Happy Monday!
good morning Chip and a bunch of Daves.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 07:01:36 AM
Off to the airport, have a good DeanDay.
Now where you heading to?
He may not remember, as much as he travels I am surprised he doesn't pass himself in the airports coming and going.
Lol, I wouldn't blame him if he forgot.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 07:52:46 AM
Morning Dean and Enjoy the Friendly Skies Dave
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 07:53:49 AM
Fuk'n Office Meeting Day, GDMF'n bunch of Monday crap!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 08:09:43 AM
Happy Monday!
good morning Chip and a bunch of Daves.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 05, 2015, 08:10:09 AM
Fuk'n Office Meeting Day, GDMF'n bunch of Monday crap!
Nothing a strong drink wouldn't help you get through.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 05, 2015, 08:11:11 AM
poached eggs, bacon, homefries, and Italian toast up.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 08:15:40 AM
Morning EarlyChip, StillEarlyDave, MileHighDave, F'nMeetingDave, BreakfastDean.  It's Monday. ::)
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: sfish on October 05, 2015, 08:21:42 AM
Fuk'n Office Meeting Day, GDMF'n bunch of Monday crap!
Well, at least it doesn't to be a source of anger for you
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: sfish on October 05, 2015, 08:24:52 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: sfish on October 05, 2015, 08:26:54 AM
Won these to go with my Tabaks:

   Closed 10/4   EP Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro Small Churchill      1/1   $15.00
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 08:27:22 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
I limp in every fuk'n day so quit your whining. :'( :'( :'( :'(
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 08:27:53 AM
Won these to go with my Tabaks:

   Closed 10/4   EP Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro Small Churchill      1/1   $15.00
Dave must have been on the plane and missed them ;D
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 08:28:00 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 08:28:44 AM
Fuk'n Office Meeting Day, GDMF'n bunch of Monday crap!
Nothing a strong drink wouldn't help you get through.
Might need some of those pain pills I did not need from the surgery.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 08:29:32 AM
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 08:29:54 AM
Morning Surfer Fish
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: sfish on October 05, 2015, 08:30:39 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: sfish on October 05, 2015, 08:31:20 AM
Morning Surfer Fish
Morning Tex, what's the current retirement countdown?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 05, 2015, 08:31:51 AM
Good mornin gents
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 08:35:15 AM
Morning Surfer Fish
Morning Tex, what's the current retirement countdown?
Somewhere around 8-10 months most likely.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 08:35:31 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning CG
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: sfish on October 05, 2015, 08:36:35 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 05, 2015, 08:38:53 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning CG
Good mornin Tex
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 05, 2015, 08:39:00 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun
Howdy Scott!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 08:39:01 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
Not like your contribution will be any less than most Mondays.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 08:40:50 AM
Won these to go with my Tabaks:

   Closed 10/4   EP Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro Small Churchill      1/1   $15.00
Lucky I saw your name this time.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 08:41:51 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
Not like your contribution will be any less than most Mondays days.
Corrected an error for you Dave
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 08:42:29 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 08:42:30 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 08:42:41 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
I don't give a crap about the Cowboys, but perhaps I should start.  This is a friend of mine's daughter, who was recently named to the cheerleaders.  I schitt you not.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/Simone_DCC_Headshot.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 08:43:34 AM
Morning DraffunAssFishy and Yellowstar.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 08:45:57 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
I don't give a crap about the Cowboys, but perhaps I should start.  This is a friend of mine's daughter, who was recently named to the cheerleaders.  I schitt you not.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/Simone_DCC_Headshot.jpg)
Never said Iddidn't like the Cowboys cheerleaders...She is fine, but I hate to oogle at a friends daughter....well, a friend of a friend sort of...
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 08:46:35 AM
Happy Monday, gents.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 05, 2015, 08:46:49 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 08:48:07 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
Too much celebrating?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 08:48:09 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
I don't give a crap about the Cowboys, but perhaps I should start.  This is a friend of mine's daughter, who was recently named to the cheerleaders.  I schitt you not.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/Simone_DCC_Headshot.jpg)
Never said Iddidn't like the Cowboys cheerleaders...She is fine, but I hate to oogle at a friends daughter....well, a friend of a friend sort of...
WTF else are professional cheerleaders for anyway????
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 08:48:58 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 08:52:12 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
I don't give a crap about the Cowboys, but perhaps I should start.  This is a friend of mine's daughter, who was recently named to the cheerleaders.  I schitt you not.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/Simone_DCC_Headshot.jpg)
Never said Iddidn't like the Cowboys cheerleaders...She is fine, but I hate to oogle at a friends daughter....well, a friend of a friend sort of...
I just thought the same thing.  I refrained.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 05, 2015, 08:53:14 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
I love this new extra point system - the field goal NO missed was 8 yards closer than an extra point...
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 08:56:46 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
I don't give a crap about the Cowboys, but perhaps I should start.  This is a friend of mine's daughter, who was recently named to the cheerleaders.  I schitt you not.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/Simone_DCC_Headshot.jpg)
Never said Iddidn't like the Cowboys cheerleaders...She is fine, but I hate to oogle at a friends daughter....well, a friend of a friend sort of...
I just thought the same thing.  I refrained.
I know, it's weird.  It took years of work for her to reach this point, and apparently she's on that "making the team" reality TV series (haven't seen it).  Hopefully some great opportunities will come her way as a result.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 09:01:06 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
San Diego's kicker missed the FG that sent our game to OT. But wait! Offsides on the defense! Re-kick is of course right down Main St, motherfuckers.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 05, 2015, 09:10:32 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
San Diego's kicker missed the FG that sent our game to OT. But wait! Offsides on the defense! Re-kick is of course right down Main St, motherfuckers.
BLAM!  Commie Californians!!!!!!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 09:13:07 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
San Diego's kicker missed the FG that sent our game to OT. But wait! Offsides on the defense! Re-kick is of course right down Main St, motherfuckers.
BLAM!  Commie Californians!!!!!!
It's ok, I dumped out a whole gallon of water afterwards, just because I could. Take that!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 09:15:42 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
San Diego's kicker missed the FG that sent our game to OT. But wait! Offsides on the defense! Re-kick is of course right down Main St, motherfuckers.
BLAM!  Commie Californians!!!!!!
Yea, try to play to a tie so everybody gets trophies and no one is a friggin loser.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 09:16:27 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
I don't give a crap about the Cowboys, but perhaps I should start.  This is a friend of mine's daughter, who was recently named to the cheerleaders.  I schitt you not.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/Simone_DCC_Headshot.jpg)
Never said Iddidn't like the Cowboys cheerleaders...She is fine, but I hate to oogle at a friends daughter....well, a friend of a friend sort of...
I just thought the same thing.  I refrained.
I know, it's weird.  It took years of work for her to reach this point, and apparently she's on that "making the team" reality TV series (haven't seen it).  Hopefully some great opportunities will come her way as a result.
I never heard of the tv show but I would advise you don't watch it if you want to be able to look your friend in the eyes.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 09:18:03 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
San Diego's kicker missed the FG that sent our game to OT. But wait! Offsides on the defense! Re-kick is of course right down Main St, motherfuckers.
BLAM!  Commie Californians!!!!!!
It's ok, I dumped out a whole gallon of water afterwards, just because I could. Take that!
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 05, 2015, 09:32:32 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
San Diego's kicker missed the FG that sent our game to OT. But wait! Offsides on the defense! Re-kick is of course right down Main St, motherfuckers.
BLAM!  Commie Californians!!!!!!
It's ok, I dumped out a whole gallon of water afterwards, just because I could. Take that!
Ditto, I left my faucets running all day today, because I could - LALTS
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 09:33:37 AM
Gotta luv my operation here!  As long as I have been here which is a long time our monthly office meeting has started at 8:30 but now I find out they have changed it to 9:00.  WTF I asked, to accommodate the people who are late to work. ???
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 09:34:22 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
San Diego's kicker missed the FG that sent our game to OT. But wait! Offsides on the defense! Re-kick is of course right down Main St, motherfuckers.
BLAM!  Commie Californians!!!!!!
It's ok, I dumped out a whole gallon of water afterwards, just because I could. Take that!
Ditto, I left my faucets running all day today, because I could - LALTS
I pee'd off the back porch this morning to conserve water.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 09:39:31 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
San Diego's kicker missed the FG that sent our game to OT. But wait! Offsides on the defense! Re-kick is of course right down Main St, motherfuckers.
BLAM!  Commie Californians!!!!!!
It's ok, I dumped out a whole gallon of water afterwards, just because I could. Take that!
Ditto, I left my faucets running all day today, because I could - LALTS
I pee'd off the back porch this morning to conserve water.
I go outside with the dog in the evening, and we both pee in the backyard.  Bonding.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 09:40:38 AM
Gotta luv my operation here!  As long as I have been here which is a long time our monthly office meeting has started at 8:30 but now I find out they have changed it to 9:00.  WTF I asked, to accommodate the people who are late to work. ???
Thank goodness you only have to endure that for 8-10 more months.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 09:43:21 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
San Diego's kicker missed the FG that sent our game to OT. But wait! Offsides on the defense! Re-kick is of course right down Main St, motherfuckers.
BLAM!  Commie Californians!!!!!!
It's ok, I dumped out a whole gallon of water afterwards, just because I could. Take that!
Ditto, I left my faucets running all day today, because I could - LALTS
I pee'd off the back porch this morning to conserve water.
I go outside with the dog in the evening, and we both pee in the backyard.  Bonding.
Is that really a thing?  That's the 2nd or 3rd time I heard something like that in the last few weeks.  I can't tell if it's a joke or people really do enjoy peeing in their yards.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 09:44:37 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
San Diego's kicker missed the FG that sent our game to OT. But wait! Offsides on the defense! Re-kick is of course right down Main St, motherfuckers.
BLAM!  Commie Californians!!!!!!
It's ok, I dumped out a whole gallon of water afterwards, just because I could. Take that!
Ditto, I left my faucets running all day today, because I could - LALTS
I pee'd off the back porch this morning to conserve water.
I go outside with the dog in the evening, and we both pee in the backyard.  Bonding.
Dog joins me n the mornings, we go out together and hit the bushes @ 4:55 am
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 09:47:01 AM
[...]
"Don't matter how big and nice your house is If  a Man Can't Pee In His Own Back Yard Then He Ain't Got Nothing"   - Phil Roberson

No we are not kidding you!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 09:53:25 AM
[...]
You should try it.  Liberating, in a primordial sort of way.  But don't get carried away, schitting in your own backyard went out with walking on all fours.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 05, 2015, 09:58:33 AM
Morning all, I limped into work today. Gave strong consideration to staying home but here I am
We're so proud of you.  Congratufuckulations.
What's the matter, Cowboys lose again?
Damn straight, thanks to Clemson's CJ Spiller!
That was a good game, missing the 30yd fieldgoal was pretty epic
Tampa Bay missed an extra point!
San Diego's kicker missed the FG that sent our game to OT. But wait! Offsides on the defense! Re-kick is of course right down Main St, motherfuckers.
BLAM!  Commie Californians!!!!!!
It's ok, I dumped out a whole gallon of water afterwards, just because I could. Take that!
Ditto, I left my faucets running all day today, because I could - LALTS
I pee'd off the back porch this morning to conserve water.
I go outside with the dog in the evening, and we both pee in the backyard.  #bonding.
Fixed it for ya Mark   ;)
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 10:03:35 AM
[...]

I honestly have never done it in my 18 years of home ownership.  I somehow don't feel like I've been missing out.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 10:15:25 AM
[...]

You telling me you never pissed outside? Not even in the CIFest parking lot... C'mon, now

G'Morning, All
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 10:18:55 AM

[...]

I've pissed outside plenty, including CF parking lot.  But I've never pissed in my backyard.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 10:25:38 AM

[...]

The apron is in the way.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 05, 2015, 10:26:25 AM
Morning, muchachos. Really wish I  was still in bed. Gonna be a hellacious day.

I ogled the cheerleader. Seemed the least I could do to advance the chosen career of the daughter of a friend of a friend. If nobody ogles her, she won't make the team next season. Everybody do their part.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 10:29:55 AM
Had this little guy show up at work today. Score.

http://roaminghunger.com/donut-lab/
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 10:30:58 AM

[...]

Does it say, "My friend pisses in his Texas backyard, and all I got was this lousy apron"?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 10:32:00 AM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 10:37:43 AM
Here I am, hogging all the banter.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 11:11:28 AM
Should I be talking about backyard pissin'?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 11:28:34 AM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 11:29:32 AM

[...]

Sad but true.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 11:30:47 AM
Morning, muchachos. Really wish I  was still in bed. Gonna be a hellacious day.

I ogled the cheerleader. Seemed the least I could do to advance the chosen career of the daughter of a friend of a friend. If nobody ogles her, she won't make the team next season. Everybody do their part.
I was workaferenced but I'll oogle and Google later on.  You made me see the error of my ways.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 11:39:42 AM

[...]

Try starting with anything the warden likes... You'll feel better in more ways than one.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 11:42:46 AM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...

Used the free ship and the cpn code on a 10-pack of Rothchildes myself... $35.95
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 12:02:03 PM
So, The Pirates and Cubs have a 1 game, winner take all, wild card "play-in" game. Strange thing is the Pirates have the 2nd best record in baseball, and the Cubs the 3rd. Just doesn't seem right...
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 12:02:44 PM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...

Used the free ship and the cpn code on a 10-pack of Rothchildes myself... $35.95
Well done.  You enabling little &@!$@#
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 05, 2015, 12:06:07 PM
Morning, muchachos. Really wish I  was still in bed. Gonna be a hellacious day.

I ogled the cheerleader. Seemed the least I could do to advance the chosen career of the daughter of a friend of a friend. If nobody ogles her, she won't make the team next season. Everybody do their part.
I was workaferenced but I'll oogle and Google later on.  You made me see the error of my ways.
That's me. A selfless sumbitch.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 12:31:23 PM
Lunch time...
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 12:35:58 PM
Now here's a great travel lighter!  No surprise it's "currently unavailable".  http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn (http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn)
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 05, 2015, 12:36:29 PM
[...]

I suspect it, is because the neighbors are so much closer.  Plus I 8) live on a corner lot, with no fences.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 12:42:08 PM
Markets are happy today, DOW  +225
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 12:47:21 PM
Another waste of 2.5 hours of my life behind me.  SHEEEESHHHH
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 12:57:00 PM
Now here's a great travel lighter!  No surprise it's "currently unavailable".  http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn (http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn)
Even doubles as an ashtray. Nice.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 05, 2015, 12:59:51 PM
Another waste of 2.5 hours of my life behind me.  SHEEEESHHHH
Half hour away from having 2 wasted hours behind me. I'm being "trained" in Public Health Infrastructure Training, aka, disaster preparedness.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 05, 2015, 01:43:16 PM
Well that's two hours of my life I'll never get back. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 02:07:27 PM
Now here's a great travel lighter!  No surprise it's "currently unavailable".  http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn (http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn)
For sure that would go over VERY well.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 02:09:00 PM
[...]

How big is your back yard?  You afraid to fall into the tar pit or what?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 02:11:04 PM
Had this little guy show up at work today. Score.

http://roaminghunger.com/donut-lab/
Did you just sit at the end of the conveyor belt with mouth open?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 05, 2015, 02:11:18 PM
Now here's a great travel lighter!  No surprise it's "currently unavailable".  http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn (http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn)
For sure that would go over VERY well.
I had to shoot him, he was brandishing a hand grenade.
It was only a lighter/ashtray - what fooking idiot buys one that looks like a hand grenade?  ???  :o
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 05, 2015, 02:13:11 PM
Had this little guy show up at work today. Score.

http://roaminghunger.com/donut-lab/
Did you just sit at the end of the conveyor belt with mouth open?
i think he knew they had to cool a bit first, plus he probably wanted frosting & filling.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 02:14:01 PM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...
Suggest you ring that cart up.  Supply starting to dry up.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 02:17:12 PM
[...]

LMAO
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 02:21:19 PM
Today's Sports firings...

Dolphins fire coach Philbin after 1-3 start
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13814560/miami-dolphins-fire-joe-philbin

Nats dismiss manager Williams, coaching staff
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/13814518/washington-nationals-fire-manager-matt-williams
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 02:21:21 PM
Had this little guy show up at work today. Score.

http://roaminghunger.com/donut-lab/
Did you just sit at the end of the conveyor belt with mouth open?
Does sound like an excellent idea. Someone on my team didn't want theirs, so I went back for seconds. Om nom nom.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 05, 2015, 02:25:41 PM
Alright, that's all she wrote for me. See youse guys on hump day. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 02:25:53 PM
Had this little guy show up at work today. Score.

http://roaminghunger.com/donut-lab/
Did you just sit at the end of the conveyor belt with mouth open?
Does sound like an excellent idea. Someone on my team didn't want theirs, so I went back for seconds. Om nom nom.

(http://images.techtimes.com/data/images/full/21650/the-simpsons.jpg?w=600)
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 02:26:38 PM
Alright, that's all she wrote for me. See youse guys on hump day. Hazzuh!

Haz a good one, Golf!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 02:29:17 PM
Alright, that's all she wrote for me. See youse guys on hump day. Hazzuh!

Haz a good one, Golf!

Or the palindrome version...

Hazzah good one, Golf
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 02:49:57 PM
Today's Sports firings...

Dolphins fire coach Philbin after 1-3 start
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13814560/miami-dolphins-fire-joe-philbin

Nats dismiss manager Williams, coaching staff
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/13814518/washington-nationals-fire-manager-matt-williams
...and they just go and hire some retread that was fired a couple of years ago from some other team.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 02:50:46 PM
Have a good one Golf.
Fishy sneak out yet?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 02:53:18 PM
From the looks of this banter, it seems Fishy ain't the only one operating on autopilot.
Maybe he fell asleep on a toilet somewhere.....
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 05, 2015, 02:55:24 PM
Man, why do people always wanna work so hard on Mondays - sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 02:59:31 PM
Today's Sports firings...

Dolphins fire coach Philbin after 1-3 start
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13814560/miami-dolphins-fire-joe-philbin

Nats dismiss manager Williams, coaching staff
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/13814518/washington-nationals-fire-manager-matt-williams
...and they just go and hire some retread that was fired a couple of years ago from some other team.

True to some degree... I would have let Freddie Garcia walk as well, not the extension earlier in the year.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 03:00:58 PM
Man, why do people always wanna work so hard on Mondays - sheesh!

What!?! Who!?! Where!?! Screw dem sonsabitches!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 03:01:23 PM
Man, why do people always wanna work so hard on Mondays - sheesh!
F if I know but I have been working too hard today myself.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 03:02:05 PM
Man, why do people always wanna work so hard on Mondays - sheesh!

What!?! Who!?! Where!?! Screw dem sonsabitches!
Damn right, think I will take a break!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 05, 2015, 03:04:23 PM

Now here's a great travel lighter!  No surprise it's "currently unavailable".  http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn (http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn)
For sure that would go over VERY well.
I had to shoot him, he was brandishing a hand grenade.
It was only a lighter/ashtray - what fooking idiot buys one that looks like a hand grenade?  ???  :o

I want one. And GFY. ;-)
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 05, 2015, 03:06:22 PM
Alright, that's all she wrote for me. See youse guys on hump day. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 05, 2015, 03:06:57 PM

Now here's a great travel lighter!  No surprise it's "currently unavailable".  http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn (http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn)
For sure that would go over VERY well.
I had to shoot him, he was brandishing a hand grenade.
It was only a lighter/ashtray - what fooking idiot buys one that looks like a hand grenade?  ??? :o

I want one. And GFY. ;-)
Don't leave your bunker without one.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 03:10:54 PM
Man, why do people always wanna work so hard on Mondays - sheesh!
F if I know but I have been working too hard today myself.
Ditto!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 03:14:02 PM
CB Huzzah's in, Golf Huzzah'in out.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 03:14:24 PM
WHITE HOUSE: OBAMA PREPARING MORE EXECUTIVE ACTIONS ON GUN CONTROL

As gun and ammo sales skyrocket again, Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 03:21:37 PM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...
Suggest you ring that cart up.  Supply starting to dry up.
I was afraid you'd say that.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 03:39:52 PM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...
Suggest you ring that cart up.  Supply starting to dry up.
I was afraid you'd say that.

He ain't lying either. Atlantic only showing a single box of the 808 (6x60) left in the entire line...
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 03:40:22 PM
WHITE HOUSE: OBAMA PREPARING MORE EXECUTIVE ACTIONS ON GUN CONTROL

As gun and ammo sales skyrocket again, Sheesh!
Ya see, he's actually a great friend of the industry.  I don't see Republicans boosting sales like Obama can!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 03:41:10 PM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...
Suggest you ring that cart up.  Supply starting to dry up.
I was afraid you'd say that.

He ain't lying either. Atlantic only showing a single box of the 808 (6x60) left in the entire line...
Famous has a good supply, but top dollar.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 03:44:43 PM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...
Suggest you ring that cart up.  Supply starting to dry up.
I was afraid you'd say that.

He ain't lying either. Atlantic only showing a single box of the 808 (6x60) left in the entire line...
Famous has a good supply, but top dollar.

Discount codes rarely work on the Room 101's there as well. Unless you add something else to cover it.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 03:45:12 PM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...
Suggest you ring that cart up.  Supply starting to dry up.
I was afraid you'd say that.
He ain't lying either. Atlantic only showing a single box of the 808 (6x60) left in the entire line...
OK, OK, I get it.  Done.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 03:48:31 PM
@AtlanticDave... Tigers made you sweat that one out at the end. Something about getting a halftime call from Texas really sparked the Irish in the 2nd half. lol

Least ya'll won... unlike the stinky, wet dawgs. Seems every year there's at least one big let down. Hopefully they bounce back against the Vols this week.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 03:52:29 PM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...
Suggest you ring that cart up.  Supply starting to dry up.
I was afraid you'd say that.
He ain't lying either. Atlantic only showing a single box of the 808 (6x60) left in the entire line...
OK, OK, I get it.  Done.

 ;D
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 05, 2015, 03:54:33 PM

Now here's a great travel lighter!  No surprise it's "currently unavailable".  http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn (http://tinyurl.com/nvpkeyn)
For sure that would go over VERY well.
I had to shoot him, he was brandishing a hand grenade.
It was only a lighter/ashtray - what fooking idiot buys one that looks like a hand grenade?  ??? :o

I want one. And GFY. ;-)
Don't leave your bunker without one.
I want a bunker, too.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 04:00:06 PM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...
Suggest you ring that cart up.  Supply starting to dry up.
I was afraid you'd say that.
He ain't lying either. Atlantic only showing a single box of the 808 (6x60) left in the entire line...
OK, OK, I get it.  Done.

 ;D

Got the last 305, Bean. "Notify Me" button now. WINNER!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 04:08:13 PM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...
Suggest you ring that cart up.  Supply starting to dry up.
I was afraid you'd say that.
He ain't lying either. Atlantic only showing a single box of the 808 (6x60) left in the entire line...
OK, OK, I get it.  Done.
;D
Got the last 305, Bean. "Notify Me" button now. WINNER!
And at a cheapy cheapo approved price, too.  Cool!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 04:10:19 PM
CHIT, it is time to go home and I did not even realize it!  BBL with something lit
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 04:12:11 PM
CHIT, it is time to go home and I did not even realize it!  BBL with something lit

Time flies when you're having fun...  ::)
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 04:26:28 PM
@AtlanticDave... Tigers made you sweat that one out at the end. Something about getting a halftime call from Texas really sparked the Irish in the 2nd half. lol

Least ya'll won... unlike the stinky, wet dawgs. Seems every year there's at least one big let down. Hopefully they bounce back against the Vols this week.
Hope so, everybody wants to play the Vols this year.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 04:27:07 PM
Biz site doing free shipping all month long.
Reddit10 still working, too.  Have had a box of Rm 101 SA robs in my cart there for awhile.  Hmmmm...
Suggest you ring that cart up.  Supply starting to dry up.
I was afraid you'd say that.
He ain't lying either. Atlantic only showing a single box of the 808 (6x60) left in the entire line...
OK, OK, I get it.  Done.
;D
Got the last 305, Bean. "Notify Me" button now. WINNER!
And at a cheapy cheapo approved price, too.  Cool!
+1
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 04:28:57 PM
@AtlanticDave... Tigers made you sweat that one out at the end. Something about getting a halftime call from Texas really sparked the Irish in the 2nd half. lol

Least ya'll won... unlike the stinky, wet dawgs. Seems every year there's at least one big let down. Hopefully they bounce back against the Vols this week.
Just went too conservative in the second half, and with three and outs, they forgot to think about the D getting tired from being on the field the whole time.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 04:54:57 PM
@AtlanticDave... Tigers made you sweat that one out at the end. Something about getting a halftime call from Texas really sparked the Irish in the 2nd half. lol

Least ya'll won... unlike the stinky, wet dawgs. Seems every year there's at least one big let down. Hopefully they bounce back against the Vols this week.
Hope so, everybody wants to play the Vols this year.

They are finally coming on after a decade of mediocrity... don't know if I'd be jumping to play them now. Everyone thought Florida would be down again this year as well... look at them. Will be another tough one for GA.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 04:57:03 PM
@AtlanticDave... Tigers made you sweat that one out at the end. Something about getting a halftime call from Texas really sparked the Irish in the 2nd half. lol

Least ya'll won... unlike the stinky, wet dawgs. Seems every year there's at least one big let down. Hopefully they bounce back against the Vols this week.
Just went too conservative in the second half, and with three and outs, they forgot to think about the D getting tired from being on the field the whole time.

That is called sitting on a lead. Almost as bad as a prevent defence. They just like to keep it close for the bookmakers... and to give you a heart attack.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 05, 2015, 05:11:10 PM
Suppose I'll call it a day. See ya'll later.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 05:21:21 PM
Suppose I'll call it a day. See ya'll later.
Later B.S.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 05:24:59 PM
5 year old Quesada Oktoberfest lit.

Got my 45 Sister Deal Cigars today with another $20 gift card and a 20% off /$100 purchase code.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 05:26:19 PM
Cloudy and still out today and the flies are awful.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 05:36:07 PM
Cloudy and still out today and the flies are awful.
You should shower more often.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 05:37:01 PM
Biz Place - box (20) LFD Double Ligero Maduro Lacero's with Reddit10 for $132.25 FS.  Fuk'n Deal!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 05:46:31 PM
Cloudy and still out today and the flies are awful.
You should shower more often.
Maybe so :o
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 05:47:30 PM
Biz Place - box (20) LFD Double Ligero Maduro Lacero's with Reddit10 for $132.25 FS.  Fuk'n Deal!
If Riddit10 works on them a deal on El Centurions too.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 05:49:12 PM
Guess I should be buying guns not cigars.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 05:50:50 PM
5 year old Quesada Oktoberfest lit.

Got my 45 Sister Deal Cigars today with another $20 gift card and a 20% off /$100 purchase code.
The first one of the cigars was a piece of crap 5 years ago and the 5th today one is not as crappy but still would not buy them again.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 06:08:42 PM
Cloudy and still out today and the flies are awful.
Hint:  Take a shower.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 06:09:45 PM
Cloudy and still out today and the flies are awful.
You should shower more often.
I should have known I was too late to execute on that one.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 06:12:08 PM
Cloudy and still out today and the flies are awful.
You should shower more often.
I should have known I was too late to execute on that one.
Yep, late again!   You still working?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 06:18:17 PM
Guess I should be buying guns not cigars.
Might be cheaper.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 06:20:43 PM
Guess I should be buying guns not cigars.
Might be cheaper.
FDA/Obama "Cigar Rules" are due out any time now so may not be for long.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 06:21:20 PM
Cloudy and still out today and the flies are awful.
You should shower more often.
I should have known I was too late to execute on that one.
Yep, late again!   You still working?
No sir.  Done for the day.  Actually home at a reasonable hour today.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 06:22:43 PM
Cloudy and still out today and the flies are awful.
You should shower more often.
I should have known I was too late to execute on that one.
Yep, late again!   You still working?
No sir.  Done for the day.  Actually home at a reasonable hour today.
Good for you!
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 05, 2015, 06:26:18 PM
Guess I should be buying guns not cigars.
Yeah, I'm seriously considering purchasing two, just in case.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 06:28:09 PM
Guess I should be buying guns not cigars.
Yeah, I'm seriously considering purchasing two, just in case.
Looking at an M4 deal right now
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 06:36:38 PM
@ computer guys,   My sons law office in SC flooded and desktop computers were subjected to 15-18" of water for a day.  Any hope to recover data files?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 06:47:26 PM
@ computer guys,   My sons law office in SC flooded and desktop computers were subjected to 15-18" of water for a day.  Any hope to recover data files?
Yowza!  It is unlikely.  With that said.  You should have them open the systems and let them completely dry out before attempting to turn anything on.  Keep a fan on them for about 24-48 hours.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 06:50:31 PM
@ computer guys,   My sons law office in SC flooded and desktop computers were subjected to 15-18" of water for a day.  Any hope to recover data files?
Yowza!  It is unlikely.  With that said.  You should have them open the systems and let them completely dry out before attempting to turn anything on.  Keep a fan on them for about 24-48 hours.
Legal company doesn't keep off-site backups?  That's strange.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 06:55:41 PM
@ computer guys,   My sons law office in SC flooded and desktop computers were subjected to 15-18" of water for a day.  Any hope to recover data files?
Yowza!  It is unlikely.  With that said.  You should have them open the systems and let them completely dry out before attempting to turn anything on.  Keep a fan on them for about 24-48 hours.
Legal company doesn't keep off-site backups?  That's strange.
Yes and no but he has a lot of stuff on his hard drive not backed up.  They are lawyers not rocket scientists ;).
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 07:01:46 PM
@ computer guys,   My sons law office in SC flooded and desktop computers were subjected to 15-18" of water for a day.  Any hope to recover data files?
Yowza!  It is unlikely.  With that said.  You should have them open the systems and let them completely dry out before attempting to turn anything on.  Keep a fan on them for about 24-48 hours.
Legal company doesn't keep off-site backups?  That's strange.
Yes and no but he has a lot of stuff on his hard drive not backed up.  They are lawyers not rocket scientists ;).
I've seen that happen way too often. It's a lesson you learn the hard way, ONCE.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 07:03:28 PM
@ computer guys,   My sons law office in SC flooded and desktop computers were subjected to 15-18" of water for a day.  Any hope to recover data files?
Yowza!  It is unlikely.  With that said.  You should have them open the systems and let them completely dry out before attempting to turn anything on.  Keep a fan on them for about 24-48 hours.
Legal company doesn't keep off-site backups?  That's strange.
Yes and no but he has a lot of stuff on his hard drive not backed up.  They are lawyers not rocket scientists ;).
I've seen that happen way too often. It's a lesson you learn the hard way, ONCE.
That is correct.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 05, 2015, 07:05:17 PM
Hillary Clinton dodged a reporter's question Monday about a previous statement she made opposing "blanket rules" implemented by the federal government that would govern gun purchases.
"What I favor is what works in New York," Clinton said in 2008, as uncovered by BuzzFeed. "You know, we have a set of rules in New York City and we have a totally different set of rules in the rest of the state. What might work in New York City is certainly not going to work in Montana."
She added, "So, for the federal government to be having any kind of, you know, blanket rules that they're going to try to impose, I think doesn't make sense."
However, on Monday, Clinton took another tone.The likely Democratic nominee proposed tightening regulations on firearm buyers through executive and congressional action.
When asked about her previous comment by a reporter, Clinton ignored it.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 05, 2015, 07:37:31 PM
[...]
Sounds like she's ready for the job.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 05, 2015, 09:53:33 PM
Brown box. Big buncha cigars.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 09:55:25 PM
Brown box. Big buncha cigars.
Did you get a knife too?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 05, 2015, 09:55:56 PM
Time to call it a night.  See you in the morning.
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 05, 2015, 09:56:06 PM
Brown box. Big buncha cigars.
Did you get a knife too?
No. Was I supposed to?
Title: Re: 10/5/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 05, 2015, 10:10:26 PM
Brown box. Big buncha cigars.
Did you get a knife too?
No. Was I supposed to?
Only if your name is Dave and you immediately cut yourself with it.  Otherwise, no.