CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 14, 2015, 12:00:11 AM

Title: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on February 14, 2015, 12:00:11 AM
Happy Valentine's Day!  Hopefully your significant other will let you enjoy the long weekend.  Perhaps some cigar deals will sweeten the pot.  Share what you know in this forum and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour your favorite beverage and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 12:05:25 AM
Be Verwy Quiet...Tonys Moderator RedNeck is Sleeping......
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 12:08:29 AM
Be Verwy Quiet...Tonys Moderator RedNeck is Sleeping......
I'm the only moderator here, Craig.  And my neck is too greasy to get red.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 12:19:09 AM
Be Verwy Quiet...Tonys Moderator RedNeck is Sleeping......
I'm the only moderator here, Craig.  And my neck is too greasy to get red.
And I was just getting ready to string the T/P paper.....party pooper (Shitty Face).
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on February 14, 2015, 12:19:41 AM
Be Verwy Quiet...Tonys Moderator RedNeck is Sleeping......
I'm the only moderator here, Craig.  And my neck is too greasy to get red.
Well,  the guy does spend 17 hours a day here!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 12:31:00 AM
Be Verwy Quiet...Tonys Moderator RedNeck is Sleeping......
I'm the only moderator here, Craig.  And my neck is too greasy to get red.
Well,  the guy does spend 17 hours a day here!
But who's counting, amiright?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: KC on February 14, 2015, 12:40:06 AM
I'm the only moderator here, Craig.  And my neck is too greasy to get red.

Evening Sir Antnee, Earl of Egg Plant Parmesan!  The Italian Anti-Defamation League would not appreciate that remark.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 12:42:55 AM
I'm the only moderator here, Craig.  And my neck is too greasy to get red.

Evening Sir Antnee, Earl of Egg Plant Parmesan!  The Italian Anti-Defamation League would not appreciate that remark.
My greasiness has nothing to do with my ethnicity.  How dare you?!?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 14, 2015, 01:00:18 AM
Now boys, let's behave before someone gets his knee caps broken.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 01:12:45 AM
Now boys, let's behave before someone gets his knee caps broken.
Sheesh, I thought I was being funny.  I guess it came across as aggressive.  Forgot to put up the smiley emoticon.  :)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 01:15:38 AM
Time to get some sleep.  G'night.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 01:36:27 AM
Now boys, let's behave before someone gets his knee caps broken.
Say What?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 03:54:12 AM
Time to get some sleep.  G'night.
I sure hope they took your hint!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 03:58:25 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 04:03:13 AM
It looks like you guys get the day off from the daily history, Lori must be in charge of that site now.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 05:37:23 AM
Sheesh, nap time.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 05:50:38 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 07:04:53 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 07:06:06 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 07:11:21 AM
Morning Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 07:13:25 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 07:14:08 AM
Looks like the drunk tank door wasn't locked again...
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 07:20:05 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
Be better if he would erase some access.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 07:20:58 AM
Morning Golf, LSU and Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 07:27:02 AM
Morning Golf, LSU and Travellin Dave.
Good morning Dave and Native.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 07:29:46 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 07:40:27 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: sfish on February 14, 2015, 07:40:37 AM
Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: sfish on February 14, 2015, 07:41:49 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 07:47:02 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Good morning Scott.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 07:55:06 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Unfortunately there is a serious case of banter envy.
They have to keep staggering over here trying to be recognized.
And when they're not here, they can't seem to talk about much else.  Sad.
Just look at FB's avi, crying for attention.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 07:56:33 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Unfortunately there is a serious case of banter envy.
They have to keep staggering over here trying to be recognized.
And when they're not here, they can't seem to talk about much else.  Sad.
Just look at FB's avi, crying for attention.
If only they could get past it, come on here and just interact like KC is able to do.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 08:01:04 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
We should do some sing-fighting, like West Side Story.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:03:18 AM
Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:04:28 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Unfortunately there is a serious case of banter envy.
They have to keep staggering over here trying to be recognized.
And when they're not here, they can't seem to talk about much else.  Sad.
Just look at FB's avi, crying for attention.
Absolutely correct Dave.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 08:05:43 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
We should do some sing-fighting, like West Side Story.
When you're a Jet, you're a jet all the way
From your first cigarette, to your last dying day.
When you're a Jet, when the shit hits the fan
You've got brothers around, you're a family man.

....think that's how it goes anyway...
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: sfish on February 14, 2015, 08:07:12 AM
Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?
Just drank 3, bought 12 so we're good for today 😉
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: sfish on February 14, 2015, 08:07:59 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
We should do some sing-fighting, like West Side Story.
LALTS
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: sfish on February 14, 2015, 08:09:54 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Unfortunately there is a serious case of banter envy.
They have to keep staggering over here trying to be recognized.
And when they're not here, they can't seem to talk about much else.  Sad.
Just look at FB's avi, crying for attention.
If only they could get past it, come on here and just interact like KC is able to do.
They don't seem capable and I just saw FB's avi, what a doughebag!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:16:42 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Unfortunately there is a serious case of banter envy.
They have to keep staggering over here trying to be recognized.
And when they're not here, they can't seem to talk about much else.  Sad.
Just look at FB's avi, crying for attention.
If only they could get past it, come on here and just interact like KC is able to do.
They don't seem capable and I just saw FB's avi, what a doughebag!
Little people do little things and usually results in making asses of themselves.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 08:18:06 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 08:18:10 AM
Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?
Just drank 3, bought 12 so we're good for today 😉
During my shopping trip yesterday, I came across Ballast Point Three Sheets Rum.  Had to give it a try!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 08:21:00 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Last pallet sale..... did you buy the whole pallet of those EPC seconds?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:22:46 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 08:23:42 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 08:24:28 AM
Morning Purplish, Dean and TexD
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:29:44 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
I just know it is near 0 and ass deep in snow at the douchbag prison guards house and sunny and 55 with a high of near 80  down here where the rednecks live.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 08:30:13 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Last pallet sale..... did you buy the whole pallet of those EPC seconds?
I usually order a bundle of corona and robusto hoping for an Oval reject now and again but no luck. Always good smokes though.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 08:32:08 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
If this is as bad as winter gets I'm happy.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 08:34:48 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
I just know it is near 0 and ass deep in snow at the douchbag prison guards house and sunny and 55 with a high of near 80  down here where the rednecks live.
Its easier to be called a redneck this time of year, we can still smoke outside and only have to listen to the sound of a car or truck passing by every 30 minutes or so.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 08:36:16 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
I just know it is near 0 and ass deep in snow at the douchbag prison guards house and sunny and 55 with a high of near 80  down here where the rednecks live.
Well, I guess we all gotta live somewhere. I count myself fortumate that I can get along with anybody. Life's to short and I'm glad everyone's different, makes for an interesting and less boring world.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:36:38 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
If this is as bad as winter gets I'm happy.
Amen
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 08:36:59 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
If this is as bad as winter gets I'm happy.
Good morning Dean, I bet it would be really hard for you to ever go back up north now.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:40:25 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
I just know it is near 0 and ass deep in snow at the douchbag prison guards house and sunny and 55 with a high of near 80  down here where the rednecks live.
Well, I guess we all gotta live somewhere. I count myself fortumate that I can get along with anybody. Life's to short and I'm glad everyone's different, makes for an interesting and less boring world.
And some are just low life dipshits that make for a fuct up world rather than admit to themselves they have no useful purpose in society.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 08:50:15 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
I just know it is near 0 and ass deep in snow at the douchbag prison guards house and sunny and 55 with a high of near 80  down here where the rednecks live.
Well, I guess we all gotta live somewhere. I count myself fortumate that I can get along with anybody. Life's to short and I'm glad everyone's different, makes for an interesting and less boring world.
Well, almost anybody.... ;)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 08:51:00 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
I just know it is near 0 and ass deep in snow at the douchbag prison guards house and sunny and 55 with a high of near 80  down here where the rednecks live.
Well, I guess we all gotta live somewhere. I count myself fortumate that I can get along with anybody. Life's to short and I'm glad everyone's different, makes for an interesting and less boring world.
And some are just low life dipshits that make for a fuct up world rather than admit to themselves they have no useful purpose in society.
And those "rednecks" are everywhere.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 08:53:36 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
If this is as bad as winter gets I'm happy.
Good morning Dean, I bet it would be really hard for you to ever go back up north now.
it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to go back up north, although I have my insulated coveralls and Little Buddy heater with me.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:53:46 AM
@ Travellin Dave - you need to post whore 30 today.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:55:41 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
If this is as bad as winter gets I'm happy.
Good morning Dean, I bet it would be really hard for you to ever go back up north now.
it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to go back up north, although I have my insulated coveralls and Little Buddy heater with me.
It can get chilly anywhere in North America so always be prepared.  My brother is in Miami this weekend and it is a bit cool there, by local standards anyway, he said.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 08:59:13 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
I just know it is near 0 and ass deep in snow at the douchbag prison guards house and sunny and 55 with a high of near 80  down here where the rednecks live.
Well, I guess we all gotta live somewhere. I count myself fortumate that I can get along with anybody. Life's to short and I'm glad everyone's different, makes for an interesting and less boring world.
And some are just low life dipshits that make for a fuct up world rather than admit to themselves they have no useful purpose in society.
And those "rednecks" are everywhere.
in Wayne County NY a guy bought 1,000 bottles of water with his EBT benefit card ($150), dumped all the water and tried cashing in the bottles for the nickel deposit ($50). store manager called the welfare fraud unit.

at least he could have filled his bathtub first wouldn't you think?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 09:00:59 AM
Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
If this is as bad as winter gets I'm happy.
Good morning Dean, I bet it would be really hard for you to ever go back up north now.
it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to go back up north, although I have my insulated coveralls and Little Buddy heater with me.
It can get chilly anywhere in North America so always be prepared.  My brother is in Miami this weekend and it is a bit cool there, by local standards anyway, he said.
shit, only 55 degrees in Cuba. WTF.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 09:01:08 AM
@ Travellin Dave - you need to post whore 30 today.
I think I can, I think I can...
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:03:07 AM
Happy Valentines to my redneck azz - warden is making me some waffles and sausage.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:07:43 AM
@ Travellin Dave - you need to post whore 30 today.
I think I can, I think I can...
Go Dave Go - awaiting you at 7500 compliments of the Mayor! (Purple ain't all bad)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:10:20 AM
[...]

Sounds like he is a good business man to me.  Plenty of water available in Wayne County so the only value is in the bottles.  Where is the fraud?  Gubmint gives him the money, store sells him the water and bottles taking the Gubment money then he recycles as the Gubment requires by way of the deposit getting a small kickback in the process just like the congress and legislature that made it all possible.  Sounds like he is right in line with the Gubment's way of operations.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:11:31 AM
Guess CG and Dad are both "tied up" today and will not be dropping by.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 09:14:20 AM
Guess CG and Dad are both "tied up" today and will not be dropping by.
Hey, I'm trying to have breakfast here.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 09:15:10 AM
@ Travellin Dave - you need to post whore 30 today.
I think I can, I think I can...
Go Dave Go - awaiting you at 7500 compliments of the Mayor! (Purple ain't all bad)
I didn't know that was a prerequisite.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 09:16:12 AM
Happy Valentines to my redneck azz - warden is making me some waffles and sausage.
There is a sausage joke there... but you took the wind out of my sails with the CG/BD comment.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 09:16:23 AM
Guess CG and Dad are both "tied up" today and will not be dropping by.
Hopefully, it's just not together.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 09:28:13 AM
[...]

http://13wham.com//news/features/top-stories/stories/tax-dollars-down-drain-20127.shtml
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 09:29:57 AM
Guess CG and Dad are both "tied up" today and will not be dropping by.
Hopefully, it's just not together.
well, it is Valentine's Day.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:33:15 AM
Happy Valentines to my redneck azz - warden is making me some waffles and sausage.
There is a sausage joke there... but you took the wind out of my sails with the CG/BD comment.
Good!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 09:42:46 AM
heading out for brunch.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: sfish on February 14, 2015, 09:43:02 AM
Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?
Just drank 3, bought 12 so we're good for today 😉
During my shopping trip yesterday, I came across Ballast Point Three Sheets Rum.  Had to give it a try!
They make 2 guns also and a pretty good Bloody Mary mix in a bottle, has beer ingredients in it and is nice and spicy.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:43:37 AM
heading out for brunch.
Eat healthy you got a lot of work a-head of you tonight :D
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 09:44:11 AM
Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?
Just drank 3, bought 12 so we're good for today
During my shopping trip yesterday, I came across Ballast Point Three Sheets Rum.  Had to give it a try!
They make 2 guns also and a pretty good Bloody Mary mix in a bottle, has beer ingredients in it and is nice and spicy.
Careful, don't be bringing up guns now.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 09:47:53 AM
BANG BANG - Happy Valentines Day!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:49:13 AM
Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?
Just drank 3, bought 12 so we're good for today
During my shopping trip yesterday, I came across Ballast Point Three Sheets Rum.  Had to give it a try!
They make 2 guns also and a pretty good Bloody Mary mix in a bottle, has beer ingredients in it and is nice and spicy.
Careful, don't be bringing up guns now.
You mean like this? ;D
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:50:07 AM
Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?
Just drank 3, bought 12 so we're good for today
During my shopping trip yesterday, I came across Ballast Point Three Sheets Rum.  Had to give it a try!
They make 2 guns also and a pretty good Bloody Mary mix in a bottle, has beer ingredients in it and is nice and spicy.
Careful, don't be bringing up guns now.
You mean like this? ;D
Or do you mean this kind? ;D
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:51:43 AM
Just in case someone is offended use this
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 09:54:01 AM
BANG BANG - Happy Valentines Day!
Morning, 6-pump!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:54:18 AM
BANG BANG - Happy Valentines Day!
CG!!! Happy Valentines Day!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 14, 2015, 09:54:46 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 09:56:51 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--lD6l3hdm--/lreqopgunucyyn7tljhq.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:57:17 AM
Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?
Just drank 3, bought 12 so we're good for today
During my shopping trip yesterday, I came across Ballast Point Three Sheets Rum.  Had to give it a try!
They make 2 guns also and a pretty good Bloody Mary mix in a bottle, has beer ingredients in it and is nice and spicy.
Careful, don't be bringing up guns now.
You mean like this? ;D
Or do you mean this kind? ;D
Or we could discuss the Raz model
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 09:57:30 AM
BANG BANG - Happy Valentines Day!
Morning, 6-pump!
Howdy Daves!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 09:57:53 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:58:25 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--lD6l3hdm--/lreqopgunucyyn7tljhq.jpg)
LMAO
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:58:42 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
+1
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 14, 2015, 10:01:49 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Howdy Shaun.... You and the wife got big plans for today.....?  I have to make my wife a steak dinner, but on the better side, I'll get a steak dinner too.. :)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:04:45 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Howdy Shaun.... You and the wife got big plans for today.....?  I have to make my wife a steak dinner, but on the better side, I'll get a steak dinner too.. :)
Hahaha!  We are going to a fundraiser dinner tonight, Alli was the nurse for a couple whose son was delivered at 23weeks - gets me off the hook for cooking dinner and there are some nice silent auction items - HOPEFULLY A GUN OR TWO!  ;D
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 10:10:27 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
You romantic devil you!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:12:23 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Howdy Shaun.... You and the wife got big plans for today.....?  I have to make my wife a steak dinner, but on the better side, I'll get a steak dinner too.. :)
Hahaha!  We are going to a fundraiser dinner tonight, Alli was the nurse for a couple whose son was delivered at 23weeks - gets me off the hook for cooking dinner and there are some nice silent auction items - HOPEFULLY A GUN OR TWO!  ;D
Win win deal there CG
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:13:21 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Howdy Shaun.... You and the wife got big plans for today.....?  I have to make my wife a steak dinner, but on the better side, I'll get a steak dinner too.. :)
Hahaha!  We are going to a fundraiser dinner tonight, Alli was the nurse for a couple whose son was delivered at 23weeks - gets me off the hook for cooking dinner and there are some nice silent auction items - HOPEFULLY A GUN OR TWO!  ;D
Win win deal there CG
Agreed - should be a good time.  Cold as FUCK today...-9 right now, feels like -36 with a high of -2 today  :-[
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 10:15:20 AM
Glocs are good, but I'm kinda partial to mine...
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:17:21 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Howdy Shaun.... You and the wife got big plans for today.....?  I have to make my wife a steak dinner, but on the better side, I'll get a steak dinner too.. :)
Hahaha!  We are going to a fundraiser dinner tonight, Alli was the nurse for a couple whose son was delivered at 23weeks - gets me off the hook for cooking dinner and there are some nice silent auction items - HOPEFULLY A GUN OR TWO!  ;D
Win win deal there CG
Agreed - should be a good time.  Cold as FUCK today...-9 right now, feels like -36 with a high of -2 today  :-[
That is too cold you should come down here with the rednecks.  Same temperature here as Miami this morning.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 10:18:23 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Howdy Shaun.... You and the wife got big plans for today.....?  I have to make my wife a steak dinner, but on the better side, I'll get a steak dinner too.. :)
Hahaha!  We are going to a fundraiser dinner tonight, Alli was the nurse for a couple whose son was delivered at 23weeks - gets me off the hook for cooking dinner and there are some nice silent auction items - HOPEFULLY A GUN OR TWO!  ;D
With that kind of weather, how do the women keep from being permanently "perky".  Men as well for that matter...
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:19:40 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Howdy Shaun.... You and the wife got big plans for today.....?  I have to make my wife a steak dinner, but on the better side, I'll get a steak dinner too.. :)
Hahaha!  We are going to a fundraiser dinner tonight, Alli was the nurse for a couple whose son was delivered at 23weeks - gets me off the hook for cooking dinner and there are some nice silent auction items - HOPEFULLY A GUN OR TWO!  ;D
With that kind of weather, how do the women keep from being permanently "perky".  Men as well for that matter...
Haha, I made that joke to my wife yesterday - she doesn't find perky nipples nearly as amusing as I do  ;)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 10:19:52 AM
[...]

And Cuba (as per Dean)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:20:31 AM
[...]

Oh good weather news - we are 99% in for San Diego for May 9-16(+-1day each way)!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:20:42 AM
Glocs are good, but I'm kinda partial to mine...
I have a close relationship with a variation one of those too.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 10:22:01 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
Why?  Good morning, Chip.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 10:24:06 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
Why?  Good morning, Chip.
Well the tank always has that smell of stale whiskey and urine.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:25:39 AM
Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
Why?  Good morning, Chip.
Well the tank always has that smell of stale whiskey and urine.
And little more than puke for messages.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 10:25:41 AM
Good morning to Dave, Dave, Dave and Scott too.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:27:03 AM
Good morning to Dave, Dave, Dave and Scott too.
Happy Valentines Tony.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 10:28:15 AM
Any plans on sharing the cannoli today Mr. Mayor?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 10:30:50 AM
Good morning to Dean too, but I think he might have gone already.  Considering Chip didn't post the historical facts today I still seem to have a bunch of catching up to do.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 14, 2015, 10:30:56 AM
Glocs are good, but I'm kinda partial to mine...
Nice... I'm not up to date on the new guns, FHN..? Is that a new gun maker...?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:31:01 AM
LMFAO, sharing the canoli.  Is that anything like "hiding the salami"?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:31:38 AM
Good morning to Dave, Dave, Dave and Scott too.
GFY Mayor!  :)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 10:33:15 AM
Good morning, Shaun.  Almost caught up now.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 10:34:23 AM
You can take your date to Qdoba for a free burrito today, what's more romantic than that?

http://www.11alive.com/story/money/business/2015/02/09/qdoba-valentines-day-smothered-burrito-kiss/23117995/
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 10:35:06 AM
Good morning, BD.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:35:07 AM
Glocs are good, but I'm kinda partial to mine...
Nice... I'm not up to date on the new guns, FHN..? Is that a new gun maker...?
Not at all new been around for 125 years,  make a large percentage of the military small arms.  Made In South Carolina, USA.  Somewhat Moderately priced, good quality, very dependable and very functional but not overly fancy.  Both rifles and pistols.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 10:35:09 AM
LMFAO, sharing the canoli.  Is that anything like "hiding the salami"?
Exactly...but with chocolate chips.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:37:09 AM
Good morning, Shaun.  Almost caught up now.
Hahaha, good mornin Tony!!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:37:23 AM
Good morning to Dean too, but I think he might have gone already.  Considering Chip didn't post the historical facts today I still seem to have a bunch of catching up to do.
On this day in 2015 your banter was again attacked by 2 assholes.   Ok you are caught up.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 10:39:41 AM
"Midnight Man", a relatively obscure (and not particularly good) movie, a little dated but with sentimental value (filmed at Clemson), starring Burt Lancaster now available on YouTube.  One that old guys can appreciate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXb7lE0PFOk
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 10:39:44 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Howdy Shaun.... You and the wife got big plans for today.....?  I have to make my wife a steak dinner, but on the better side, I'll get a steak dinner too.. :)
Hahaha!  We are going to a fundraiser dinner tonight, Alli was the nurse for a couple whose son was delivered at 23weeks - gets me off the hook for cooking dinner and there are some nice silent auction items - HOPEFULLY A GUN OR TWO!  ;D
Obviously, they didn't use Sure-Post.  They should have refused delivery and told the kid to come back in 17 weeks.  I guess you gotta keep him once you've signed.  No seriously, how old is the kid now?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:40:40 AM
Good morning to Dean too, but I think he might have gone already.  Considering Chip didn't post the historical facts today I still seem to have a bunch of catching up to do.
On this day in 2015 your banter was again attacked by 2 chicken-shit, drunk, assholes.   Ok you are caught up.
Fixed it for you   :D
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 14, 2015, 10:40:41 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Howdy Shaun.... You and the wife got big plans for today.....?  I have to make my wife a steak dinner, but on the better side, I'll get a steak dinner too.. :)
Hahaha!  We are going to a fundraiser dinner tonight, Alli was the nurse for a couple whose son was delivered at 23weeks - gets me off the hook for cooking dinner and there are some nice silent auction items - HOPEFULLY A GUN OR TWO!  ;D
With that kind of weather, how do the women keep from being permanently "perky".  Men as well for that matter...
Haha, I made that joke to my wife yesterday - she doesn't find perky nipples nearly as amusing as I do  ;)
Try, "Nature's Thermometers."  You know those gum drops that are about the size of a Hershey's chocolate kiss...?  I've always wanted to glue some of those onto my wife's boobs and have her wear a blouse that you can't see through but would allow the gum drops to stick out.  Then go to a bar and see that the reactions would be.. :)  Who's already beat me in trying that...?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 10:42:39 AM
Any plans on sharing the cannoli today Mr. Mayor?
Negative.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:44:53 AM
Good morning to Dean too, but I think he might have gone already.  Considering Chip didn't post the historical facts today I still seem to have a bunch of catching up to do.
On this day in 2015 your banter was again attacked by 2 chicken-shit, drunk, assholes.   Ok you are caught up.
Fixed it for you   :D
Thanks CG, good job that is more accurate.  By all means need to fit douchbags in there someway.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 10:47:10 AM
[...]

Nope, think you're leading the way as usual BD!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:47:21 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Howdy Shaun.... You and the wife got big plans for today.....?  I have to make my wife a steak dinner, but on the better side, I'll get a steak dinner too.. :)
Hahaha!  We are going to a fundraiser dinner tonight, Alli was the nurse for a couple whose son was delivered at 23weeks - gets me off the hook for cooking dinner and there are some nice silent auction items - HOPEFULLY A GUN OR TWO!  ;D
Obviously, they didn't use Sure-Post.  They should have refused delivery and told the kid to come back in 17 weeks.  I guess you gotta keep him once you've signed.  No seriously, how old is the kid now?
5months in the NiCu so far, hopefully he can come home in 2-5weeks(they are thinking)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 10:47:27 AM
Now now now.  I understand TXDave being upset because he was personally attacked but they love all this attention.  Why would you indulge them?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:48:01 AM
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you....
The Roses are Wilted, the Violets are Dead, the Sugar Bowl's empty, and so is your head....!

Happy Valentine's Day...  -Bad Dad
True Love!!  Mornin Dad!
Howdy Shaun.... You and the wife got big plans for today.....?  I have to make my wife a steak dinner, but on the better side, I'll get a steak dinner too.. :)
Hahaha!  We are going to a fundraiser dinner tonight, Alli was the nurse for a couple whose son was delivered at 23weeks - gets me off the hook for cooking dinner and there are some nice silent auction items - HOPEFULLY A GUN OR TWO!  ;D
With that kind of weather, how do the women keep from being permanently "perky".  Men as well for that matter...
Haha, I made that joke to my wife yesterday - she doesn't find perky nipples nearly as amusing as I do  ;)
I can see why, cold perky up there means frostbite.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 10:49:14 AM
[...]

Wow.  Impressive.  Sounds like a tough little guy.  Have fun tonight.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:50:11 AM
Now now now.  I understand TXDave being upset because he was personally attacked but they love all this attention.  Why would you indulge them?
All for one and one for all BOTL's and they may change the names but messages are meant for all.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 10:50:14 AM
Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:51:32 AM
[...]

That is outstanding and warrants a celebration, especially one that can bring some help with the bills.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:53:00 AM
Good morning to Dean too, but I think he might have gone already.  Considering Chip didn't post the historical facts today I still seem to have a bunch of catching up to do.
On this day in 2015 your banter was again attacked by 2 chicken-shit, drunk, assholes.   Ok you are caught up.
Fixed it for you   :D
Thanks CG, good job that is more accurate.  By all means need to fit douchbags in there someway.
Seems too mild for their ill-nature...damn drunks!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:53:18 AM
Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
See ya Tony!!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:53:33 AM
[...]

Will do Tony!!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:53:55 AM
[...]

Amen, excited to help with the cause!!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:55:46 AM
[...]

That is the Real Murican Way!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 10:56:17 AM
Trying to convince the old lady to go to Qdoba for lunch - kissing me is probably the worst part of that deal! ;)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 14, 2015, 10:57:41 AM
Good morning, BD.
How ya doing Tony...?  Got your Valentine present for your wife...?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 10:59:53 AM
Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 11:04:18 AM
60 degrees now think I will walk the dogs.  Besides I would not want to spend 17 hours moderating, well then again I might since chicken-shit alcoholic racist prison guards like to prowl while we sleep.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 11:08:39 AM
60 degrees now think I will walk the dogs.  Besides I would not want to spend 17 hours moderating, well then again I might since chicken-shit alcoholic racist prison guards like to prowl while we sleep.
Only thing worse than a cop is a wanna-be cop!  ;)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 11:09:01 AM
To what do we owe this extended visit today Yellow Star?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 11:09:56 AM
60 degrees now think I will walk the dogs.  Besides I would not want to spend 17 hours moderating, well then again I might since chicken-shit alcoholic racist prison guards like to prowl while we sleep.
Only thing worse than a cop is a wanna-be cop!  ;)
Now, now, nothing wrong with cops (in general)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 14, 2015, 11:11:57 AM
Time to marinade the steaks... bbl
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 11:17:17 AM
To what do we owe this extended visit today Yellow Star?
Just put some chicken breasts in the crock pot - some raspberry chipotle glaze...wife is reading so I figure I might as well work on my post count!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 11:17:42 AM
60 degrees now think I will walk the dogs.  Besides I would not want to spend 17 hours moderating, well then again I might since chicken-shit alcoholic racist prison guards like to prowl while we sleep.
Only thing worse than a cop is a wanna-be cop!  ;)
Now, now, nothing wrong with cops (in general)
Not according to NWA!   ;D
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 11:18:10 AM
Time to marinade the steaks... bbl
Isn't it more fun when the wife marinades your meat?  ;)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
Wife and I are starting The Blacklist - any reviews?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 11:21:26 AM
Wife and I are starting The Blacklist - any reviews?
Pretty entertaining.  Spader is great.  Lots of subplots.... can't be sure who the good guys and bad guys are.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 14, 2015, 11:24:16 AM
Wife and I are starting The Blacklist - any reviews?
Pretty entertaining.  Spader is great.  Lots of subplots.... can't be sure who the good guys and bad guys are.
Very good to hear!  Well, I'm off so I can focus on the show, everyone have a good VDay Weekend!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 11:30:04 AM
Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Well, sorta.  They did make breakfast and it was edible and cute.  But I do have to go do the dishes now.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 11:30:33 AM
Wife and I are starting The Blacklist - any reviews?
Pretty entertaining.  Spader is great.  Lots of subplots.... can't be sure who the good guys and bad guys are.
Very good to hear!  Well, I'm off so I can focus on the show, everyone have a good VDay Weekend!
Have a good one, enjoy the evening!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 11:31:08 AM
Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Well, sorta.  They did make breakfast and it was edible and cute.  But I do have to go do the dishes now.
+1
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 11:33:08 AM
Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Well, sorta.  They did make breakfast and it was edible and cute.  But I do have to go do the dishes now.
Well, that's half the battle there. Not bad.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 11:33:27 AM
Time to marinade the steaks... bbl
That's definitely a euphemism.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 11:34:57 AM
Time to marinade the steaks... bbl
That's definitely a euphemism.
It was just too obvious.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 11:35:28 AM
Out for a few errands, have a good one all!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 11:36:09 AM
Wife and I are starting The Blacklist - any reviews?
Pretty entertaining.  Spader is great.  Lots of subplots.... can't be sure who the good guys and bad guys are.
Very good to hear!  Well, I'm off so I can focus on the show, everyone have a good VDay Weekend!
May your Tv watching lead to better things.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 11:36:32 AM
Out for a few errands, have a good one all!
Keep on traveling.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 11:39:01 AM
Wife and I are starting The Blacklist - any reviews?
We've been thinking about it too.  I like Spader.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 11:40:40 AM
Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Well, sorta.  They did make breakfast and it was edible and cute.  But I do have to go do the dishes now.
Dear old Dad, our Valentine.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 11:40:43 AM
Good morning, Mikey.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 11:44:36 AM
Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Well, sorta.  They did make breakfast and it was edible and cute.  But I do have to go do the dishes now.
Dear old Dad, our Valentine.
Morning, DaveMike.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 11:51:26 AM
Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 11:52:16 AM
Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Well, sorta.  They did make breakfast and it was edible and cute.  But I do have to go do the dishes now.
Dear old Dad, our Valentine.
Morning, DaveMike.
Morning DaveDave.  No golfing today?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 11:56:43 AM
Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Well, sorta.  They did make breakfast and it was edible and cute.  But I do have to go do the dishes now.
Dear old Dad, our Valentine.
Morning, DaveMike.
Morning DaveDave.  No golfing today?
Haha, unless I can do it with a snow shovel, no. Been snowing ever since I got to work. Gonna be an interesting ride home. Glad the boy is back on this side of the ocean.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 12:03:24 PM
Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
Good news Mike, hopefully he won't have to go back again.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 12:08:12 PM
Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Well, sorta.  They did make breakfast and it was edible and cute.  But I do have to go do the dishes now.
Dear old Dad, our Valentine.
Morning, DaveMike.
Morning DaveDave.  No golfing today?
Haha, unless I can do it with a snow shovel, no. Been snowing ever since I got to work. Gonna be an interesting ride home. Glad the boy is back on this side of the ocean.
Little to no snow so far this winter.  Gotten the cold but no big snowstorm yet.  Windy as all get right now.  Gonna get down to 3 tonight.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 12:10:06 PM
Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
Good news Mike, hopefully he won't have to go back again.
Just gotta wait to see what the idiot politicians are up to.  Hoping for a couple of years stateside.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 12:22:11 PM
Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 12:29:56 PM
Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.
Madeline has been able to operate an aPah (iPad) since she was two.  Yep, Facebook and Skype have been great.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 12:46:01 PM
Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.
Madeline has been able to operate an aPah (iPad) since she was two.  Yep, Facebook and Skype have been great.
Might I suggest CigarBanter accounts for them?  Then you could PM.  ;)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 12:53:57 PM
Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.
Madeline has been able to operate an aPah (iPad) since she was two.  Yep, Facebook and Skype have been great.
Might I suggest CigarBanter accounts for them?  Then you could PM.  ;)
Neither son has the slightest interest in cigars and Tim and Anne won't let me start the girls on cigars - yet.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 01:04:09 PM
Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.
Madeline has been able to operate an aPah (iPad) since she was two.  Yep, Facebook and Skype have been great.
Might I suggest CigarBanter accounts for them?  Then you could PM.  ;)
Neither son has the slightest interest in cigars and Tim and Anne won't let me start the girls on cigars - yet.
That's ok, I was only funnin' anyhow.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 01:17:28 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 01:18:16 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 01:19:47 PM
And most of those guests are spam bots.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 01:34:34 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 14, 2015, 01:44:12 PM
Morning, muchachos. Last night's contestants. Also a Diplomatico that I forgot to photograph. There was a lot of Scotch.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/a88e20c602efa01193145ad16ba4f9e3.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/824143b173c09dc94587aad304684a9d.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 01:49:39 PM
Morning, muchachos. Last night's contestants. Also a Diplomatico that I forgot to photograph. There was a lot of Scotch.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/a88e20c602efa01193145ad16ba4f9e3.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/824143b173c09dc94587aad304684a9d.jpg)
Howdy Raz, looks like you had a good time last night.  That should have helped the healing process a little.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 01:55:37 PM
Morning, muchachos. Last night's contestants. Also a Diplomatico that I forgot to photograph. There was a lot of Scotch.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/a88e20c602efa01193145ad16ba4f9e3.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/824143b173c09dc94587aad304684a9d.jpg)
Howdy, Raz. Good looking stuff there.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 14, 2015, 02:03:28 PM
Morning, muchachos. Last night's contestants. Also a Diplomatico that I forgot to photograph. There was a lot of Scotch.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/a88e20c602efa01193145ad16ba4f9e3.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/824143b173c09dc94587aad304684a9d.jpg)
Howdy Raz, looks like you had a good time last night.  That should have helped the healing process a little.
Certainly good for the soul. Not sure about the leg, but it didn't seem to complain.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 14, 2015, 02:10:44 PM
Morning, muchachos. Last night's contestants. Also a Diplomatico that I forgot to photograph. There was a lot of Scotch.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/a88e20c602efa01193145ad16ba4f9e3.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/824143b173c09dc94587aad304684a9d.jpg)
Howdy, Raz. Good looking stuff there.
Yeah, but they weren't ripe yet. Came from a sampler and hadn't spent enough time in the humidor. The Quintero simply didn't want to burn, and kept producing condensation close to the ash. The D5 burned okay, but tasted like licking an oak branch. The Diplomatico  had an invisible stripe that wouldn't burn end to end.

So, not up to the usual standards for the Chairman of the Board. The whiskey was amazing, though.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 14, 2015, 02:16:59 PM
About time to head out of here and face the ride home. Should be an interesting one, since it's been a white-out blizzard pretty much from the minute I got here. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 14, 2015, 02:18:23 PM
About time to head out of here and face the ride home. Should be an interesting one, since it's been a white-out blizzard pretty much from the minute I got here. Hazzuh!
Are you trying to golf in the winter?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 14, 2015, 02:18:58 PM
Hazzuh, LTG
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 03:58:25 PM
Morning, muchachos. Last night's contestants. Also a Diplomatico that I forgot to photograph. There was a lot of Scotch.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/a88e20c602efa01193145ad16ba4f9e3.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/14/824143b173c09dc94587aad304684a9d.jpg)
Howdy, Raz. Good looking stuff there.
Picture just warms the soul!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 03:59:18 PM
Hazzuh, LTG
Drive safe Dave.  You gonna try to go out tonight or just a private party at home?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 04:00:49 PM
Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
So is this valentines or Halloween?... lol. Do you think this will be his last rotation or is he going to stay in?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 04:02:50 PM
Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.
Madeline has been able to operate an aPah (iPad) since she was two.  Yep, Facebook and Skype have been great.
Might I suggest CigarBanter accounts for them?  Then you could PM.  ;)
Neither son has the slightest interest in cigars and Tim and Anne won't let me start the girls on cigars - yet.
That's ok, I was only funnin' anyhow.
Like you said before Dave, that pink humidor is not until sweet 16
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 04:04:55 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 04:12:27 PM
heading out for brunch.
and I hit the golf course for 18 holes. great time. 62 degrees.
nap time before dancing.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 04:18:52 PM
Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.
Madeline has been able to operate an aPah (iPad) since she was two.  Yep, Facebook and Skype have been great.
Might I suggest CigarBanter accounts for them?  Then you could PM.  ;)
Neither son has the slightest interest in cigars and Tim and Anne won't let me start the girls on cigars - yet.
That's ok, I was only funnin' anyhow.
Like you said before Dave, that pink humidor is not until sweet 16
...with rhinestones.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 04:33:35 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
We should have several pages before I wake up in the morning.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 04:36:46 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 04:38:10 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
Sorry Dean, I got stood up Thursday so it kind of messed up my Valentines Day also.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 04:40:53 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
Sorry Dean, I got stood up Thursday so it kind of messed up my Valentines Day also.
Who cancelled on you?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 04:41:46 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
That's a dick move to cancel hours before.  Sorry to hear it, brother.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 04:42:32 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
So go to the dance anyway and see what else turns up.  I'm sure they will be lined up for a chance at the dashing Yankee.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 04:42:51 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
Sorry Dean, I got stood up Thursday so it kind of messed up my Valentines Day also.
Who cancelled on you?
Do you really need to ask? Of course I was talking about the sis in law, she got stuck spending the day with one of her aunts at the doctors office.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 04:48:56 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: YAD on February 14, 2015, 04:51:33 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
WoOF.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 04:53:52 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
Sorry Dean, I got stood up Thursday so it kind of messed up my Valentines Day also.
Who cancelled on you?
Do you really need to ask? Of course I was talking about the sis in law, she got stuck spending the day with one of her aunts at the doctors office.
I assumed but thought maybe you were announcing that you had a commara. (goomah)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 04:58:53 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
So go to the dance anyway and see what else turns up.  I'm sure they will be lined up for a chance at the dashing Yankee.
I may, got a few numbers to call seeing how I now have another ticket and dinner reservations.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 05:00:28 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
The pot's being stirred on both sites by both sides.  It's obvious that there ARE sides so let's just be adults and stop antagonizing one another.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 05:01:20 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 05:01:56 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
So go to the dance anyway and see what else turns up.  I'm sure they will be lined up for a chance at the dashing Yankee.
I may, got a few numbers to call seeing how I now have another ticket and dinner reservations.
That sounds like a good idea.  May not be easy this late in the day but you can do it, if anyone can.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 05:04:00 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
She get a better offer?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 14, 2015, 05:04:35 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
Sorry Dean, I got stood up Thursday so it kind of messed up my Valentines Day also.
Who cancelled on you?
Do you really need to ask? Of course I was talking about the sis in law, she got stuck spending the day with one of her aunts at the doctors office.
I assumed but thought maybe you were announcing that you had a commara. (goomah)
I don't think the wife would go for that, it's not that the wife trusts me with her sister but rather she trusts her sister.  Besides its kind of like getting married, it's just not as much fun after the chasing is over.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 05:07:20 PM
later guys.

fight nice.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: YAD on February 14, 2015, 05:07:47 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
So go to the dance anyway and see what else turns up.  I'm sure they will be lined up for a chance at the dashing Yankee.
I may, got a few numbers to call seeing how I now have another ticket and dinner reservations.
I'll go with ya, Dean, but only if I can lead.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 05:08:51 PM
well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
She get a better offer?
How's that possible? It's obvious that she no longer enjoys the company of men.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 05:09:15 PM
later guys.

fight nice.
Have a good evening twinkle toes.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 05:10:19 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: YAD on February 14, 2015, 05:11:29 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
You got a nice place here, Tony.  Where's the restrooms?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 05:20:53 PM
later guys.

fight nice.
Keep us abreast of the plans.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 05:21:32 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Not a problem, you manage to come here and act like a contributor instead of a drunken ass, you would surely be welcome.  And that goes for your puppy as well.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 05:22:54 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Craig, I do see.  There are digs from both sides.  Funny how we only see what the other guys said and never what we might have.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 05:28:03 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Not a problem, you manage to come here and act like a contributor instead of a drunken ass, you would surely be welcome.  And that goes for your puppy as well.
You just can't stop....can ya.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 05:28:23 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
I simply returned your spoons come over visit me anytime and enjoy the conversations you have interest in.   Welcome to bring your dink we can dink together too but don't come over looking for shit cause we are here for fun and if you want to bring shit it will be returned exponetially.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 05:28:29 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
You got a nice place here, Tony.  Where's the restrooms?
It's supposed to be down the hall, first door on the left.  But apparently folks shit all over this place.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 05:30:11 PM
War-Head lit Shilling 180 from Odell's Brewery to drink.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: YAD on February 14, 2015, 05:31:54 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
You got a nice place here, Tony.  Where's the restrooms?
It's supposed to be down the hall, first door on the left.  But apparently folks shit all over this place.
I'll use the sink then since the other two are messed up.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 05:32:24 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Craig, I do see.  There are digs from both sides.  Funny how we only see what the other guys said and never what we might have.
Agree Tony, really miss a bunch of the Bro's over here, including You.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 05:32:43 PM
later guys.

fight nice.
Keep us abreast of the plans.
A-Breast, she only got one?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 05:34:30 PM
War-Head lit Shilling 180 from Odell's Brewery to drink.
Too cold to smoke here but I may crack open a home brew soon.  Although not sure I want to drink something cold.  May have to break out a new jar of olives.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 05:38:22 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
You got a nice place here, Tony.  Where's the restrooms?
It's supposed to be down the hall, first door on the left.  But apparently folks shit all over this place.
I'll use the sink then since the other two are messed up.
I'm too short for that but always secretly envied those that could comfortably piss in the sink.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 05:39:27 PM
later guys.

fight nice.
Keep us abreast of the plans.
A-Breast, she only got one?
One for me and one for Dean.  ;)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 05:40:15 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
WoOF.
If you are trying to be sociable that is a sure enough bad fucking way to start.  You can read my response to TD and the offer is certainly open to you also but if you are here to try and stir up some shit as you have previously reported back to your Master Fred then you will think I was being nice to him today.   Please come over be sincere and have fun with us and we will do the same over at your place as we all used to do.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 05:40:41 PM
later guys.

fight nice.
Keep us abreast of the plans.
A-Breast, she only got one?
One for me and one for Dean.  ;)
That image is just disturbing.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 05:41:15 PM
later guys.

fight nice.
Keep us abreast of the plans.
A-Breast, she only got one?
One for me and one for Dean.  ;)
Now that sounds kind of "Dadish", enjoy!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 05:44:20 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Craig, I do see.  There are digs from both sides.  Funny how we only see what the other guys said and never what we might have.
Agree Tony, really miss a bunch of the Bro's over here, including You.
You and I have had many pleasant conversations and you changed that not me so you have the opportunity to change it back.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 05:46:39 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Craig, I do see.  There are digs from both sides.  Funny how we only see what the other guys said and never what we might have.
Agree Tony, really miss a bunch of the Bro's over here, including You.
I don't enjoy the playground bullshit but I do miss the great conversations and the larger community.  I've accepted the fact that we can't live happily as one banter.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 05:49:39 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
I simply returned your spoons come over visit me anytime and enjoy the conversations you have interest in.   Welcome to bring your dink we can dink together too but don't come over looking for shit cause we are here for fun and if you want to bring shit it will be returned exponetially.
Guess I'll consider that a Welcome...
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 05:58:37 PM
Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
I simply returned your spoons come over visit me anytime and enjoy the conversations you have interest in.   Welcome to bring your dink we can dink together too but don't come over looking for shit cause we are here for fun and if you want to bring shit it will be returned exponetially.
Guess I'll consider that a Welcome...
It certainly is and applies to everyone of the CI regulars just join the fun and be an honest and upfront part of it and we will gladly do so over at your place.  We jab and poke in jest but coming over at 2:00 in the morning talking tough guy shit is not in jest nor is calling me NJ Dave's little bitch in jest either.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 14, 2015, 05:59:42 PM
I have a date!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 06:00:27 PM
[...]
Seems like you and I used to have gun enthusiast conversations sometimes over there.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 06:01:06 PM
I have a date!
Make sure to shower and shave very smooth Tony. :)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 06:04:04 PM
I have a date!
I'm super impressed Deano... But not surprised.  Good for you.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 14, 2015, 06:06:36 PM
I have a date!
We're not surprised.  Enjoy Dean!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 06:08:02 PM
I have a date!
We're not surprised.  Enjoy Dean!
Make sure to pull your zipper up Dean don't want to come on too quick.  :).  Enjoy your dinner, dance and company.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 06:09:43 PM
[...]
Ain't my place over there...and I will consider Your rules over here.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 06:11:08 PM
I have a date!
DeanO...get"N his date oN.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 06:11:16 PM
I have a date!
Make sure to shower and shave very smooth Tony. :)
I don't think Dean could handle tits this big.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 06:13:01 PM
I have a date!
DeanO...get"N his date oN.
LMAO. But you are "young" for his crowd.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 06:25:58 PM
[...]
And this ain't my place either I just am privileged to be able to use it and share conversations with people from all different walks of life.  No "rules", just don't be looking for trouble and enjoy what you like if anything and if not use another Banter which seems like common sense to me, but I am old so maybe it isn't.   Tony has worked his ass off putting together the best cigar oriented banter anywhere and welcomes everyone with open arms and a hug, except the North Koreans.   Come use it and enjoy it but for God sakes don't abuse it.  There is a difference between poking fun in jest and displaying hatred and it is not even a fine line.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 06:37:46 PM
[...]
Thanks TX for explaining the rules again....glad to see ya got yo diNk oN...... :o
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 06:40:44 PM
I have a date!
DeanO...get"N his date oN.
I will gladly visit CI but I will never be able to adapt to the shorthand lingo. :)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 06:41:58 PM
[...]
Can we agree to drop the "rules" and the term beyond BOTL civility
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 06:45:45 PM
[...]
Let's DO IT.....
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 06:47:22 PM
[...]
Good Deal.  What ya drinking I will pour something similar and have one with you.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 06:58:00 PM
Well chit looks like I ran everybody off, oh I guess it is dark in the east and all the old farts have gone to bed. :)
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: TruDog on February 14, 2015, 07:00:04 PM
[...]
Wifey is not feeling well....but, we are toasting some nice Cab Sauvig. But gotta put yo pinking in the air.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 07:04:53 PM
[...]
I can do that too but you ok if I use Merlot, got that open already?  I am finishing off this Shilling 180 Bomber now.  Happy Valentines to you and the misses, hope the Cab makes her feel better.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 07:18:16 PM
TD and I are having a glass of wine down the street if any BOTL's would like to join us honoring BOTL Civility
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 14, 2015, 08:28:08 PM
TD and I are having a glass of wine down the street if any BOTL's would like to join us honoring BOTL Civility
Never thought I'd see the day.  Really glad to hear it though.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: YAD on February 14, 2015, 08:29:39 PM
TD and I are having a glass of wine down the street if any BOTL's would like to join us honoring BOTL Civility
Never thought I'd see the day.  Really glad to hear it though.
And what is keeping you from joining next door, Tony?  Just sayin...
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:31:13 PM
TD and I are having a glass of wine down the street if any BOTL's would like to join us honoring BOTL Civility
Never thought I'd see the day.  Really glad to hear it though.
Pour a drink and get the fuck on over here Tony we are going to fix things up.  Just remember you have to misspell cuss words.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:37:03 PM
TD and I are having a glass of wine down the street if any BOTL's would like to join us honoring BOTL Civility
Never thought I'd see the day.  Really glad to hear it though.
Pour a drink and get the fuck on over here Tony we are going to fix things up.  Just remember you have to misspell cuss words.
If I can do it you can.  Think of all the post counts I am missing over here, shit!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 08:41:14 PM
Come one come all enjoying some fighting cock (lit and liquid) with  civility down the street
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: SLY on February 14, 2015, 09:29:42 PM
Come one come all enjoying some fighting cock (lit and liquid) with  civility down the street
Hello ... echo, echo ... Anyone home?  Going to have to pull out my magnifying glass
and like MR. Magoo, try to bumble around and find some clues ... or is that Sherlock?
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:35:00 PM
Come one come all enjoying some fighting cock (lit and liquid) with  civility down the street
Hello ... echo, echo ... Anyone home?  Going to have to pull out my magnifying glass
and like MR. Magoo, try to bumble around and find some clues ... or is that Sherlock?
Evening Sly, I am back and forth between neighborhoods, a few of us over at CI Banter visiting and trying to heal the wounds.  Come on over.
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 14, 2015, 09:38:41 PM
Come one come all enjoying some fighting cock (lit and liquid) with  civility down the street
Hello ... echo, echo ... Anyone home?  Going to have to pull out my magnifying glass
and like MR. Magoo, try to bumble around and find some clues ... or is that Sherlock?
Showing your ago with the Magoo comment.  Gerald McBoing Boing!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: SLY on February 14, 2015, 09:40:56 PM
Come one come all enjoying some fighting cock (lit and liquid) with  civility down the street
Hello ... echo, echo ... Anyone home?  Going to have to pull out my magnifying glass
and like MR. Magoo, try to bumble around and find some clues ... or is that Sherlock?
Showing your ago with the Magoo comment.  Gerald McBoing Boing!
Hah!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: SLY on February 14, 2015, 09:43:04 PM
Come one come all enjoying some fighting cock (lit and liquid) with  civility down the street
Hello ... echo, echo ... Anyone home?  Going to have to pull out my magnifying glass
and like MR. Magoo, try to bumble around and find some clues ... or is that Sherlock?
Evening Sly, I am back and forth between neighborhoods, a few of us over at CI Banter visiting and trying to heal the wounds.  Come on over.
Milk and cookies summit?  I'm in ... all for attempts for reconciliation and unity ... people don't always agree ... different points of view, life experiences ... but we can all try to get along and avoid sharp or barbed comments.  Glad to see it!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 09:58:40 PM
Come one come all enjoying some fighting cock (lit and liquid) with  civility down the street
Hello ... echo, echo ... Anyone home?  Going to have to pull out my magnifying glass
and like MR. Magoo, try to bumble around and find some clues ... or is that Sherlock?
Evening Sly, I am back and forth between neighborhoods, a few of us over at CI Banter visiting and trying to heal the wounds.  Come on over.
Milk and cookies summit?  I'm in ... all for attempts for reconciliation and unity ... people don't always agree ... different points of view, life experiences ... but we can all try to get along and avoid sharp or barbed comments.  Glad to see it!
You are absolutely correct so please come on over and join up there tonight.  I am all,alone!!!!
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 14, 2015, 10:10:35 PM
Last Call
Title: Re: 2/14/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on February 14, 2015, 10:46:15 PM
18