CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 13, 2014, 12:00:20 AM

Title: 9/13/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on September 13, 2014, 12:00:20 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 13, 2014, 12:05:25 AM
Nice! A double jam! Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 13, 2014, 01:06:45 AM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 13, 2014, 01:30:05 AM
Gnite all!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 02:17:41 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 02:21:02 AM
4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 02:35:06 AM
5 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.25
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 02:42:18 AM
Today is Saturday, September 13, the 256th day of 2014. There are 109 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 02:56:49 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On September 13, 1814, during the War of 1812, British naval forces began bombarding Fort McHenry in Baltimore but were driven back by American defenders in a battle that lasted until the following morning.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 02:57:45 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 02:58:19 AM
In 1759, during the final French and Indian War, the British defeated the French on the Plains of Abraham overlooking Quebec City.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 02:58:49 AM
In 1788, the Congress of the Confederation authorized the first national election, and declared New York City the temporary national capital.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 02:59:23 AM
In 1803, Commodore John Barry, considered by many the father of the American Navy, died in Philadelphia.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 02:59:49 AM
In 1911, the song "Oh, You Beautiful Doll," a romantic rag by Nat D. Ayer and Seymour Brown, was first published by Jerome H. Remick & Co.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:00:19 AM
In 1948, Republican Margaret Chase Smith of Maine was elected to the U.S. Senate; she became the first woman to serve in both houses of Congress.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:00:52 AM
In 1959, Elvis Presley first met his future wife, 14-year-old Priscilla Beaulieu, while stationed in West Germany with the U.S. Army. (They married in 1967, but divorced in 1973.)
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:01:27 AM
In 1971, a four-day inmates' rebellion at the Attica Correctional Facility in western New York ended as police and guards stormed the prison; the ordeal and final assault claimed the lives of 32 inmates and 11 employees.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:02:07 AM
In 1974, "Chico and the Man," starring Jack Albertson and Freddie Prinze, "The Rockford Files," starring James Garner, and "Police Woman," starring Angie Dickinson, premiered on NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:04:14 AM
In 1989, Fay Vincent was elected commissioner of Major League Baseball, succeeding the late A. Bartlett Giamatti (juh-MAH'-tee).
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:04:43 AM
In 1993, at the White House, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO chairman Yasser Arafat shook hands after signing an accord granting limited Palestinian autonomy. "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" premiered on NBC.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:05:14 AM
In 1996, rapper Tupac Shakur died at a Las Vegas hospital six days after he was wounded in a drive-by shooting; he was 25.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:05:40 AM
In 1998, former Alabama Gov. George C. Wallace died in Montgomery at age 79.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:07:13 AM
Ten years ago: U.S. warplanes in Iraq unleashed devastating airstrikes on a suspected hideout for operatives from an al-Qaida-linked group the same day a video posted on a website in the name of the militants purportedly showed the beheading of a kidnapped Turkish truck driver. Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer agreed to a nearly $3 billion acquisition by a Sony-led consortium. Oakland posted a 7-6, 10-inning win over the Rangers in a game that was delayed in the ninth inning after Texas reliever Frank Francisco hurled a chair and injured two fans at the Coliseum; Francisco ended up pleading no contest to misdemeanor assault and was sentenced to 20 days in a work program. The wine-tasting comedy-drama "Sideways" premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:07:48 AM
Five years ago: The body of missing Yale University graduate student Annie Le (lay) was found behind a research lab wall on what would have been her wedding day. (A lab technician, Raymond Clark III, was later sentenced to 44 years in prison for murdering Le.) Kim Clijsters, capping a comeback from two years out of tennis, became the first unseeded woman to win the U.S. Open as she defeated No. 9 Caroline Wozniacki, 7-5, 6-3. At the MTV Video Music Awards, Taylor Swift's acceptance speech for best female video for "You Belong with Me" was disrupted by Kanye West, who took the microphone to praise Beyonce's video of "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)."
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:08:50 AM
One year ago: By truck and helicopter, thousands of people stranded by floodwaters were brought down from the Colorado Rockies. A pre-dawn fire swept through a Russian psychiatric hospital, killing 37 people.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:09:22 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Barbara Bain is 83. Actress Eileen Fulton (TV: "As the World Turns") is 81. TV producer Fred Silverman is 77. Rock singer David Clayton-Thomas (Blood, Sweat & Tears) is 73. Actress Jacqueline Bisset is 70. Singer Peter Cetera is 70. Actress Christine Estabrook is 64. Actress Jean Smart is 63. Singer Randy Jones (The Village People) is 62. Record producer Don Was is 62. Actor Isiah Whitlock Jr. is 60. Actress-comedian Geri Jewell is 58. Country singer Bobbie Cryner is 53. Rock singer-musician Dave Mustaine (Megadeth) is 53. Radio-TV personality Tavis Smiley is 50. Rock musician Zak Starkey is 49. Actor Louis Mandylor is 48. Olympic gold medal runner Michael Johnson is 47. Rock musician Steve Perkins is 47. Actor Roger Howarth is 46. Actor Dominic Fumusa is 45. Actress Louise Lombard is 44. Tennis player Goran Ivanisevic (ee-van-EE'-seh-vihch) is 43. Country singer Aaron Benward (Blue County) is 41. Country musician Joe Don Rooney (Rascal Flatts) is 39. Actor Scott Vickaryous is 39. Singer Fiona Apple is 37. Contemporary Christian musician Hector Cervantes (Casting Crowns) is 34. MLB pitcher Daisuke Matsuzaka is 34. Actor Ben Savage is 34. Rock singer Niall Horan (One Direction) is 21. Actor Mitch Holleman ("Reba") is 19.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:10:11 AM
Thought for Today: "Revolt and terror pay a price. Order and law have a cost." — Carl Sandburg, American poet and author (1878-1967).

Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:12:21 AM
Upcoming College Football Season
-------------------------

I know many of you are looking forward to the upcoming college football
season.

Well, here's a little recap of last year.........

Alabama beat Arkansas and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.

Question: How do we get the Congress to play Alabama?

Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 03:24:43 AM
good morning, yesterday was a long day and I hate to say this but I didn't like the guy 30 years ago and I don't like him any more now. his park is NO SMOKING and I couldn't wait to get out of there. too bad because his wife is a really nice lady.

Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 03:28:40 AM
oh, Graycliff 30 Year Vintage torp and coffee.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:29:37 AM
good morning, yesterday was a long day and I hate to say this but I didn't like the guy 30 years ago and I don't like him any more now. his park is NO SMOKING and I couldn't wait to get out of there. too bad because his wife is a really nice lady.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:32:40 AM
good morning, yesterday was a long day and I hate to say this but I didn't like the guy 30 years ago and I don't like him any more now. his park is NO SMOKING and I couldn't wait to get out of there. too bad because his wife is a really nice lady.
I guess I need to read back on yesterday's banter to see who you are talking about.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 03:33:22 AM
good morning, yesterday was a long day and I hate to say this but I didn't like the guy 30 years ago and I don't like him any more now. his park is NO SMOKING and I couldn't wait to get out of there. too bad because his wife is a really nice lady.
Good morning Dean.
good morning Chip.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 03:36:00 AM
good morning, yesterday was a long day and I hate to say this but I didn't like the guy 30 years ago and I don't like him any more now. his park is NO SMOKING and I couldn't wait to get out of there. too bad because his wife is a really nice lady.
I guess I need to read back on yesterday's banter to see who you are talking about.
I visited one of my earlier sponsors that moved down here 24 years ago. he was a miserable controlling person then and at 80 years old, nothing has changed.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 03:42:16 AM
Upcoming College Football Season
-------------------------

I know many of you are looking forward to the upcoming college football
season.

Well, here's a little recap of last year.........

Alabama beat Arkansas and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.

Question: How do we get the Congress to play Alabama?

can we vote in an exhibition game at least?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:43:51 AM
good morning, yesterday was a long day and I hate to say this but I didn't like the guy 30 years ago and I don't like him any more now. his park is NO SMOKING and I couldn't wait to get out of there. too bad because his wife is a really nice lady.
I guess I need to read back on yesterday's banter to see who you are talking about.
I visited one of my earlier sponsors that moved down here 24 years ago. he was a miserable controlling person then and at 80 years old, nothing has changed.
Some people just refuse to be happy and they insist on making everyone else miserable.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:51:53 AM
Upcoming College Football Season
-------------------------

I know many of you are looking forward to the upcoming college football
season.

Well, here's a little recap of last year.........

Alabama beat Arkansas and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.

Question: How do we get the Congress to play Alabama?

can we vote in an exhibition game at least?
It would get higher ratings than anything else on TV.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 04:03:33 AM
Upcoming College Football Season
-------------------------

I know many of you are looking forward to the upcoming college football
season.

Well, here's a little recap of last year.........

Alabama beat Arkansas and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.

Question: How do we get the Congress to play Alabama?

can we vote in an exhibition game at least?
It would get higher ratings than anything else on TV.
personally I'd rather feed all the politicians to the sharks.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 04:08:32 AM
Upcoming College Football Season
-------------------------

I know many of you are looking forward to the upcoming college football
season.

Well, here's a little recap of last year.........

Alabama beat Arkansas and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.

Question: How do we get the Congress to play Alabama?

can we vote in an exhibition game at least?
It would get higher ratings than anything else on TV.
personally I'd rather feed all the politicians to the sharks.
Talk about a great promo for Shark Week. Tweet your vote each week to see who meets the sharks.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 04:18:35 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 04:26:28 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Redneck Rick's bbq today with Rich Man Danny, slabs of pork, ribs, and chicken. other than that I'm hoping for a quiet day.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 04:30:02 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Redneck Rick's bbq today with Rich Man Danny, slabs of pork, ribs, and chicken. other than that I'm hoping for a quiet day.
Sounds like a great day to me Dean, the weather system has passed by Florida now so the weather should be great, hopefully the system will move on to Texas and give them the much needed rain they have been asking for.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 04:33:09 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Redneck Rick's bbq today with Rich Man Danny, slabs of pork, ribs, and chicken. other than that I'm hoping for a quiet day.
Sounds like a great day to me Dean, the weather system has passed by Florida now so the weather should be great, hopefully the system will move on to Texas and give them the much needed rain they have been asking for.
talking 90's here today and afternoon thunderstorms. I'll take it, 50's and rain in NY.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 05:02:55 AM
guess I didn't realize how early it was. hahaha.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 05:13:10 AM
6 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.25
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 05:14:14 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Redneck Rick's bbq today with Rich Man Danny, slabs of pork, ribs, and chicken. other than that I'm hoping for a quiet day.
Sounds like a great day to me Dean, the weather system has passed by Florida now so the weather should be great, hopefully the system will move on to Texas and give them the much needed rain they have been asking for.
talking 90's here today and afternoon thunderstorms. I'll take it, 50's and rain in NY.
Welcome to my world Dean.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 06:16:19 AM
just a slow Saturday or what?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 06:21:21 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Got to watch Georgia slay the Cock's!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 06:22:14 AM
Morning Dean And LSU.

Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 06:23:38 AM
Sorry you had a miserable trip Dean but sounds like a good BBQ you got going today.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 06:24:34 AM
Had some wonderful rain here yesterday evening and 58 degrees this morning. 74 for a high today.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 06:26:41 AM
Sorry you had a miserable trip Dean but sounds like a good BBQ you got going today.
yesterday was definately a bust but I think today will make up for it.
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 06:50:20 AM
Morning Chip, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 06:51:06 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Got to watch Georgia slay the Cock's!
Got that right!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 06:54:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dean and Dave.
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 06:54:17 AM
Morning Chip, Dean and Dave.
Morning T-Dave.  Turned winter up your way?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 06:54:24 AM
6 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.25
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00

Just saw this recap Chip.....They're selling 6" now?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:00:52 AM
6 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.25
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00

Just saw this recap Chip.....They're selling 6" now?
I had not even looked over at CI figuring just another turd never gave thought to a continuing jam.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:02:19 AM
Sorry you had a miserable trip Dean but sounds like a good BBQ you got going today.
yesterday was definately a bust but I think today will make up for it.
good morning Dave.
Bottom line is you went to see the guy, don't have to again, on to bigger, better and barbequeier.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:02:58 AM
6 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.25
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00

Just saw this recap Chip.....They're selling 6" now?
I had not even looked over at CI figuring just another turd never gave thought to a continuing jam.
That's why you've got Chip here to help you out!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:03:33 AM
Pretty sad story about Adrian Peterson.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:05:09 AM
Lots of interest in these AVO's...
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:06:17 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Got to watch Georgia slay the Cock's!
Hoping Texas can get their shit together and take out UCLA which looks pretty crappy while 2-0
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:08:56 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Got to watch Georgia slay the Cock's!
Hoping Texas can get their shit together and take out UCLA which looks pretty crappy while 2-0
Not me, I don't want to listen to their bullshit and don't support that left-wing bunch of assholes.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:09:47 AM
Pretty sad story about Adrian Peterson.
While I would say it was excessive....in the grand scheme of things, with all the other really bad people out there, this is misguided.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:10:29 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Got to watch Georgia slay the Cock's!
Hoping Texas can get their shit together and take out UCLA which looks pretty crappy while 2-0
Not me, I don't want to listen to their bullshit.
Don't worry, there season will be nothing to brag about.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:12:58 AM
Pretty sad story about Adrian Peterson.
While I would say it was excessive....in the grand scheme of things, with all the other really bad people out there, this is misguided.
I see it sort of the same way, definitely excessive and warrants some parental training or some treatment but in his mind I doubt he realized what he was doing was wrong as probably what his Momma did to his ass.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:15:00 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Got to watch Georgia slay the Cock's!
Hoping Texas can get their shit together and take out UCLA which looks pretty crappy while 2-0
Not me, I don't want to listen to their bullshit.
Don't worry, there season will be nothing to brag about.
They are like the Cock's two straight wins against anybody and they are back on track to the National Championship.  Only difference would be they have actually won some championships!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:15:32 AM
Just look at the witchhunt over Goodell now.  How is it that he has to be fired over the Ray Rice thing.... and of course people think he's hiding something after the news media for a couple of days now has said he was.  All of the NFL are supposed to be altar boys.  Same argument with college athletes.  They're no different from the general population...well, in fact they are as the % of offenders is actually much lower in those ranks than with the general population.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:16:04 AM
Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Got to watch Georgia slay the Cock's!
Hoping Texas can get their shit together and take out UCLA which looks pretty crappy while 2-0
Not me, I don't want to listen to their bullshit.
Don't worry, there season will be nothing to brag about.
They are like the Cock's two straight wins against anybody and they are back on track to the National Championship.  Only difference would be they have actually won some championships!
Well, there's that...
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:17:23 AM
No 60 RG for me, thank you.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:21:55 AM
Wish the Georgia game were at night....going to miss most of it travelling to the airport today.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 07:22:38 AM
  8 Asylum 13 Sixty Double Toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 7 AVO Domaine
          5/29.50
 6 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.25
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 07:24:26 AM
Good morning guy's.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:25:26 AM
Well, coffee made, out to start the day with an Oval connie.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:26:11 AM
Just look at the witchhunt over Goodell now.  How is it that he has to be fired over the Ray Rice thing.... and of course people think he's hiding something after the news media for a couple of days now has said he was.  All of the NFL are supposed to be altar boys.  Same argument with college athletes.  They're no different from the general population...well, in fact they are as the % of offenders is actually much lower in those ranks than with the general population.
The new American Dream World believes we can have 350 pound hard hitting maniacs that can run like a leopard on the football fields getting their brains knocked out and living in pain  (college and pro) that are sweet  gentle angels off the field.  Sorry dreamers reality does not work that way.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:27:18 AM
Wish the Georgia game were at night....going to miss most of it travelling to the airport today.
That sux.  You going to Wackoland today?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:36:07 AM
Wish the Georgia game were at night....going to miss most of it travelling to the airport today.
That sux.  You going to Wackoland today?
Yea, 6:20 flight.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 07:38:11 AM
Can't help but think of Dean this time of year.  Sitting out, having a cigar and watching all the squirrels carrying their nuts.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:39:46 AM
Can't help but think of Dean this time of year.  Sitting out, having a cigar and watching all the squirrels carrying their nuts.
LMFAO.    Still pitch black dark here.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 07:47:01 AM
Can't help but think of Dean this time of year.  Sitting out, having a cigar and watching all the squirrels carrying their nuts.
not too many squirrels here in the park but quite a few owls. keep the vermin down.
nothing much I like better than a cigar and coffee EARLY in the morning. 3:30am was just a bit too early. lol.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 07:48:51 AM
Can't help but think of Dean this time of year.  Sitting out, having a cigar and watching all the squirrels carrying their nuts.
not too many squirrels here in the park but quite a few owls. keep the vermin down.
nothing much I like better than a cigar and coffee EARLY in the morning. 3:30am was just a bit too early. lol.
correction, 3:24am.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:50:07 AM
Can't help but think of Dean this time of year.  Sitting out, having a cigar and watching all the squirrels carrying their nuts.
not too many squirrels here in the park but quite a few owls. keep the vermin down.
nothing much I like better than a cigar and coffee EARLY in the morning. 3:30am was just a bit too early. lol.
You got one lit now?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:51:10 AM
Can't help but think of Dean this time of year.  Sitting out, having a cigar and watching all the squirrels carrying their nuts.
not too many squirrels here in the park but quite a few owls. keep the vermin down.
nothing much I like better than a cigar and coffee EARLY in the morning. 3:30am was just a bit too early. lol.
correction, 3:24am.
Wondered why you were keeping Chip company in the middle of the night.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 07:54:08 AM
Can't help but think of Dean this time of year.  Sitting out, having a cigar and watching all the squirrels carrying their nuts.
not too many squirrels here in the park but quite a few owls. keep the vermin down.
nothing much I like better than a cigar and coffee EARLY in the morning. 3:30am was just a bit too early. lol.
You got one lit now?
still working on the Graycliff.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 07:57:34 AM
see?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 08:00:32 AM
see?
Not much left to work on there.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 08:02:27 AM
even with this Chromebook the wifi sucks.......and I thought I had a dual facing camera. fuck.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 08:09:47 AM
 9 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre Robusto
          5/27.50
 8 Asylum 13 Sixty Double Toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 7 AVO Domaine
          5/29.50
 6 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.25
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 08:27:36 AM
fresh pot of coffee, fresh cigar.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 08:30:32 AM
How are the working stiffs doing this morning?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 08:34:38 AM
fresh pot of coffee, fresh cigar.
What's fired up now Dean?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 08:37:22 AM
fresh pot of coffee, fresh cigar.
What's fired up now Dean?
Oliva O toro.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 08:42:37 AM
How are the working stiffs doing this morning?
Who knows, I sure ain't one of them.  Just fixed up a nice spicy omelet.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 08:43:15 AM
Morning Tony
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 08:51:58 AM
And $27.50 continues
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 08:52:42 AM
Morning Tony
Morning, Dave.  We're at half time of my first soccer game today.  Weather is a bit cool but I like it.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 08:54:19 AM
Morning Tony
Morning, Dave.  We're at half time of my first soccer game today.  Weather is a bit cool but I like it.
A bit cool is nice cold sux.  58 here feels nice and cool after 2 days over 100 earlier in the week.  Good luck to the Team this morning.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 08:54:59 AM
Sam L's flew out.  601 Greens are a bit tempting to me.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 08:55:49 AM
Morning Tony
Morning, Dave.  We're at half time of my first soccer game today.  Weather is a bit cool but I like it.
A bit cool is nice cold sux.  58 here feels nice and cool after 2 days over 100 earlier in the week.  Good luck to the Team this morning.
They don't keep score at this age but we're up 3-0.  :)
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 08:57:40 AM
10 601 Serie Green Habano Oscuro Tronco
         10/37.50
 9 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre Robusto
          5/27.50
 8 Asylum 13 Sixty Double Toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 7 AVO Domaine
          5/29.50
 6 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.25
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 08:58:08 AM
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 09:00:44 AM
Good morning Tony.
Howdy, Chip.  Recaps much appreciated.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 09:00:58 AM
Morning Tony
Morning, Dave.  We're at half time of my first soccer game today.  Weather is a bit cool but I like it.
8:00 Saturday start?  Joy!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 09:02:21 AM
Good morning Tony.
Howdy, Chip.  Recaps much appreciated.
My pleasure as always.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 09:09:59 AM
Morning Tony
Morning, Dave.  We're at half time of my first soccer game today.  Weather is a bit cool but I like it.
8:00 Saturday start?  Joy!
Saturdays will be like this for a while.  I can't complain.  Nobody told me to have four kids.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 09:11:03 AM
Watch out Dean!  :
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/11/venomous-caterpillar-sighting-in-florida-prompts-warning/20961065/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing14%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D528119
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 09:11:59 AM
Morning Tony
Morning, Dave.  We're at half time of my first soccer game today.  Weather is a bit cool but I like it.
8:00 Saturday start?  Joy!
Saturdays will be like this for a while.  I can't complain.  Nobody told me to have four kids.
True.  Had my time with that routine...also no complaints.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 09:13:40 AM
Tomorrow is Sauce's birthday.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 09:14:48 AM
Morning Tony
Morning, Dave.  We're at half time of my first soccer game today.  Weather is a bit cool but I like it.
8:00 Saturday start?  Joy!
Saturdays will be like this for a while.  I can't complain.  Nobody told me to have four kids.
True.  Had my time with that routine...also no complaints.
I remember some kids were just fine with it, but about half sleep walked through the game.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 09:16:00 AM
Morning Tony
Morning, Dave.  We're at half time of my first soccer game today.  Weather is a bit cool but I like it.
8:00 Saturday start?  Joy!
Saturdays will be like this for a while.  I can't complain.  Nobody told me to have four kids.
True.  Had my time with that routine...also no complaints.
Baseball and Football are more civilized almost never started before 10!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 09:22:36 AM
Watch out Dean!  :
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/11/venomous-caterpillar-sighting-in-florida-prompts-warning/20961065/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing14%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D528119
Puss caterpillar? pussies.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 09:24:00 AM
Tomorrow is Sauce's birthday.
Not sure what to do with that information.  I can't think of anything snarky.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 09:24:53 AM
Watch out Dean!  :
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/11/venomous-caterpillar-sighting-in-florida-prompts-warning/20961065/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing14%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D528119
Puss caterpillar? pussies.
LMAO.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 09:27:42 AM
Tomorrow is Sauce's birthday.
Not sure what to do with that information.  I can't think of anything snarky.
did he get a life? I don't see him bantering much anymore.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 09:28:05 AM
Good morning
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 09:28:52 AM
Watch out Dean!  :
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/11/venomous-caterpillar-sighting-in-florida-prompts-warning/20961065/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing14%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D528119
Puss caterpillar? pussies.
Seems appropriate for those of us on this site
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 09:29:41 AM
Tomorrow is Sauce's birthday.
Not sure what to do with that information.  I can't think of anything snarky.
did he get a life? I don't see him bantering much anymore.
Not much.  He shows up with a flurry every now and again.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 09:31:08 AM
Tomorrow is Sauce's birthday.
Not sure what to do with that information.  I can't think of anything snarky.
did he get a life? I don't see him bantering much anymore.
Not much.  He shows up with a flurry every now and again.
do they still make the McFlurry? Yumm
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 09:40:36 AM
Good morning
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 09:49:31 AM
11 Camacho Liberty 2013 11/18 Perfecto
          1/14.99
10 601 Serie Green Habano Oscuro Tronco
         10/37.50
 9 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre Robusto
          5/27.50
 8 Asylum 13 Sixty Double Toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 7 AVO Domaine
          5/29.50
 6 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.25
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 09:52:44 AM
Tomorrow is Sauce's birthday.
Not sure what to do with that information.  I can't think of anything snarky.
did he get a life? I don't see him bantering much anymore.
He's up to over 100 posts.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 09:55:48 AM
Tomorrow is Sauce's birthday.
Not sure what to do with that information.  I can't think of anything snarky.
did he get a life? I don't see him bantering much anymore.
He's up to over 100 posts.  Sheesh.
what more do you know about us Tony?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 09:56:06 AM
Has LTG been on today?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 09:57:42 AM
Tomorrow is Sauce's birthday.
Not sure what to do with that information.  I can't think of anything snarky.
did he get a life? I don't see him bantering much anymore.
He's up to over 100 posts.  Sheesh.
what more do you know about us Tony?
I've gotta consult with BD, he's got the list.  I didn't even know about Sauce's birthday.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 09:59:51 AM
Tomorrow is Sauce's birthday.
Not sure what to do with that information.  I can't think of anything snarky.
did he get a life? I don't see him bantering much anymore.
He's up to over 100 posts.  Sheesh.
what more do you know about us Tony?
Don't forget to commend CI the last drunken post there was at 1:24 a.m.  And Tru Dog is MIA over there.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 10:00:19 AM
12 Varina Farms Breakfast Blend Toro
         10/29.99
11 Camacho Liberty 2013 11/18 Perfecto
          1/14.99
10 601 Serie Green Habano Oscuro Tronco
         10/37.50
 9 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre Robusto
          5/27.50
 8 Asylum 13 Sixty Double Toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 7 AVO Domaine
          5/29.50
 6 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.25
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 10:01:50 AM
Has LTG been on today?
He was upset over the new work schedule so he may have called in sick, the burning Ass might have gotten the best of him.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 10:02:34 AM
Ok time to take my life back and go walk the dogs then decide what is for lunch.  BBQ maybe, brisket and ribs sounds pretty good.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 10:04:55 AM
Good morning coasters...!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 10:06:54 AM
Good morning coasters...!
Morning BD
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 10:08:14 AM
Good morning coasters...!
Morning BD
+1
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 10:11:30 AM
Good morning coasters...!
aint that the thing you put under a cold drink to avoid rings or your furniture?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 10:11:42 AM
Good morning coasters...!
Morning BD
Good morning Chip and Dave(s)..
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 10:15:15 AM
Good morning coasters...!
aint that the thing you put under a cold drink to avoid rings or your furniture?
Seems I remember it was also for kids in grade school that only made "D's."  Just coasting by.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 10:18:51 AM
Has LTG been on today?
He was upset over the new work schedule so he may have called in sick, the burning Ass might have gotten the best of him.
That sounds plausible.  But that new schedule doesn't take effect until next year.  He could still be pissed though.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 10:19:23 AM
Ok time to take my life back and go walk the dogs then decide what is for lunch.  BBQ maybe, brisket and ribs sounds pretty good.
Is that a Tiger in your tank...?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 10:20:50 AM
Good morning coasters...!
aint that the thing you put under a cold drink to avoid rings or your furniture?
Under your McFlurry.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 10:32:04 AM
13 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
[...]
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 10:37:10 AM
I actually caught a mole in my yard yesterday.  I told my wife that I was going to keep it as a pet, and that I had went to the pet shop and bought a tiny collar, and the smallest dog chain I could find.  I then went on to tell her I had staked it out in the backyard, and you could pull it out of the ground by the chain when ever you wanted to visit him.  She got all excited and couldn't wait for me to show it to her, so I had to tell her I was lying about keeping it as a pet.  She asked me what had happened to the mole, and I told her I drove it out to the country and released it.  A happy ending for all... :)  Damn, now I have another one out there...!!! Grrr...!!!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 10:52:37 AM
I actually caught a mole in my yard yesterday.  I told my wife that I was going to keep it as a pet, and that I had went to the pet shop and bought a tiny collar, and the smallest dog chain I could find.  I then went on to tell her I had staked it out in the backyard, and you could pull it out of the ground by the chain when ever you wanted to visit him.  She got all excited and couldn't wait for me to show it to her, so I had to tell her I was lying about keeping it as a pet.  She asked me what had happened to the mole, and I told her I drove it out to the country and released it.  A happy ending for all... :)  Damn, now I have another one out there...!!! Grrr...!!!
Probably the same one....you have homing moles.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 10:54:52 AM
14 Xikar Defiance the Instigator Torpedo
         5/18.50
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 10:59:56 AM
This is a new and different offering.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 11:05:40 AM
15 Obsidian Sampler II
The Obsidian Sampler Box II includes:
1 - Obsidian Gordo (4.5" x 60)
1 - Obsidian Robusto (5.5" x 54)
1 - Obsidian Belicoso (6.5" x 52)
1 - Obsidian Box-Press Toro (6.5" x 53)
1 - Obsidian White Noise Gordo (4.5" x 60)
1 - Obsidian White Noise Robusto (5.5" x 54)
1 - Obsidian White Noise Belicoso (6.5" x 52)
1 - Obsidian White Noise Toro Extra (6.5" x 54)
2 - Obsidian 'Ghost Blend' (6.5" x 56)
          1/32.50
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 11:07:12 AM
Well, the next game is starting so I'll see yuz all in a bit.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 11:08:16 AM
Well, the next game is starting so I'll see yuz all in a bit.
Keeping score in this one?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 11:11:49 AM
Hello Fargo!  . Where did y'all get all those people for TV that is about 10 times the ND population.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 11:13:05 AM
Damn I was going to buy some of those Xikars for a test but they were gone.  I like the HC's.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 11:13:47 AM
I'm not sure if any of you use Blank DVD +R's, but I thought I'd pass this along.  I don't believe I've ever seen a 100 pack go this cheap:

TDK 4.7GB 16x Blank +R DVD's 100 Pack, Rated 4 out of 5 Eggs.  $24.95 + free shipping + enter -$12 code EMCPAWW44 = $12.99.  Offer ends tomorrow at NewEgg.Com.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 11:16:00 AM
made a run into town, Redneck Rick needed to buy a fogger, $110 later......I put $20 towards it to fog my site.
 :)
Oliva V toro going.
........ oh, I found butane fuel at the hardware store here. now I have 5 working lighters.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 11:16:39 AM
I actually caught a mole in my yard yesterday.  I told my wife that I was going to keep it as a pet, and that I had went to the pet shop and bought a tiny collar, and the smallest dog chain I could find.  I then went on to tell her I had staked it out in the backyard, and you could pull it out of the ground by the chain when ever you wanted to visit him.  She got all excited and couldn't wait for me to show it to her, so I had to tell her I was lying about keeping it as a pet.  She asked me what had happened to the mole, and I told her I drove it out to the country and released it.  A happy ending for all... :)  Damn, now I have another one out there...!!! Grrr...!!!
Probably the same one....you have homing moles.
I don't think he could get back that fast.  But I was wondering that... haha.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 11:17:03 AM
I actually caught a mole in my yard yesterday.  I told my wife that I was going to keep it as a pet, and that I had went to the pet shop and bought a tiny collar, and the smallest dog chain I could find.  I then went on to tell her I had staked it out in the backyard, and you could pull it out of the ground by the chain when ever you wanted to visit him.  She got all excited and couldn't wait for me to show it to her, so I had to tell her I was lying about keeping it as a pet.  She asked me what had happened to the mole, and I told her I drove it out to the country and released it.  A happy ending for all... :)  Damn, now I have another one out there...!!! Grrr...!!!
Probably the same one....you have homing moles.
Don't have moles down here we got gophers.  Just put a big rattlesnake down the hole and gone is the mole family.  My current nuisance is a damn armadillo plowing up the yard and the only way to rid them is a bullet but these goofy bastards around me would have the swat team out here if I did.  One next door still has an Omaha Hope sticker on his car.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 11:19:49 AM
made a run into town, Redneck Rick needed to buy a fogger, $110 later......I put $20 towards it to fog my site.
 :)
Oliva V toro going.
........ oh, I found butane fuel at the hardware store here. now I have 5 working lighters.
You are on top of it this morning.  Got to keep the hood rid of bugs and gangsters.  Dad has moles, you got bugs and I got armadillos, anybody else got varmints.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 11:22:47 AM
Well, the next game is starting so I'll see yuz all in a bit.
Keeping score in this one?
No.  They're not even 5 years old.  Next game will be for real.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 11:23:55 AM
made a run into town, Redneck Rick needed to buy a fogger, $110 later......I put $20 towards it to fog my site.
 :)
Oliva V toro going.
........ oh, I found butane fuel at the hardware store here. now I have 5 working lighters.
I have one lighter that doesn't work (Bugatti B2002 worked for about a month), one lighter that spudders, 1 box of wooden matches, and a long cheap lighter for lighting my bbq pit.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 11:29:31 AM
made a run into town, Redneck Rick needed to buy a fogger, $110 later......I put $20 towards it to fog my site.
 :)
Oliva V toro going.
........ oh, I found butane fuel at the hardware store here. now I have 5 working lighters.
You are on top of it this morning.  Got to keep the hood rid of bugs and gangsters.  Dad has moles, you got bugs and I got armadillos, anybody else got varmints.
buzzards, owls, and saw my first palmento bug. must have been a baby, only 2".
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 11:38:03 AM
made a run into town, Redneck Rick needed to buy a fogger, $110 later......I put $20 towards it to fog my site.
 :)
Oliva V toro going.
........ oh, I found butane fuel at the hardware store here. now I have 5 working lighters.
You are on top of it this morning.  Got to keep the hood rid of bugs and gangsters.  Dad has moles, you got bugs and I got armadillos, anybody else got varmints.
The moles are a real nuisance, but the worse thing I ever had was a woodpecker.  I thought I was going to lose my mind on that one.  I have a flat aluminium chimney cap that is about 2 foot x 3 foot, and that wookpecker would get on it and sound like a jack hammer.  The sound would echo though out the heat vents, and was so loud and startling that you would practically jump out of your skin.  It went on for 2 week straight starting at sunrise.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 11:42:22 AM
Cheap at Harbor Freight @ $8.99 sometimes on sale for $5.99,  only refill it 2 or 3 times a year and lasts a few years been using them for a long time.  Keep a couple of Ronson JetLites around for touch ups and lighting issues are very rare.

Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 11:43:28 AM
[...]
They certainly can be a pain
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 11:47:56 AM
made a run into town, Redneck Rick needed to buy a fogger, $110 later......I put $20 towards it to fog my site.
 :)
Oliva V toro going.
........ oh, I found butane fuel at the hardware store here. now I have 5 working lighters.
You are on top of it this morning.  Got to keep the hood rid of bugs and gangsters.  Dad has moles, you got bugs and I got armadillos, anybody else got varmints.
buzzards, owls, and saw my first palmento bug. must have been a baby, only 2".
Yea, gotta throw that one back, not a keeper.  Not complete till you check off a gator, armadillo and a couple of snakes.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 11:49:00 AM
[...]
They do that at houses on either side of me as well.  Do seem to enjoy it.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 11:49:27 AM
Dean you get hurt?

SEPTEMBER 12, 2014:  Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man
Cops: Victim awoke to find himself pinned to bed by suspect
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 11:50:07 AM
Cheap at Harbor Freight @ $8.99 sometimes on sale for $5.99,  only refill it 2 or 3 times a year and lasts a few years been using them for a long time.  Keep a couple of Ronson JetLites around for touch ups and lighting issues are very rare.
Not bad for an occasional spot weld as well.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 11:54:46 AM
Cheap at Harbor Freight @ $8.99 sometimes on sale for $5.99,  only refill it 2 or 3 times a year and lasts a few years been using them for a long time.  Keep a couple of Ronson JetLites around for touch ups and lighting issues are very rare.
Not bad for an occasional spot weld as well.
Do you carry some kind of a lighter on the airplane?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 11:56:34 AM
Dean you get hurt?

SEPTEMBER 12, 2014:  Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man
Cops: Victim awoke to find himself pinned to bed by suspect

I admit to NOTHING!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 11:57:40 AM
Cheap at Harbor Freight @ $8.99 sometimes on sale for $5.99,  only refill it 2 or 3 times a year and lasts a few years been using them for a long time.  Keep a couple of Ronson JetLites around for touch ups and lighting issues are very rare.
Not bad for an occasional spot weld as well.
Do you carry some kind of a lighter on the airplane?
They allow Bic's   Got to find me a Ronson
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 11:58:44 AM
Dean you get hurt?

SEPTEMBER 12, 2014:  Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man
Cops: Victim awoke to find himself pinned to bed by suspect

I admit to NOTHING!
Did you at least get breakfast?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 11:59:50 AM
Cheap at Harbor Freight @ $8.99 sometimes on sale for $5.99,  only refill it 2 or 3 times a year and lasts a few years been using them for a long time.  Keep a couple of Ronson JetLites around for touch ups and lighting issues are very rare.
Not bad for an occasional spot weld as well.
Do you carry some kind of a lighter on the airplane?
They allow Bic's   Got to find me a Ronson
Ronson is a jet and they already took one of those away from me.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 11:59:57 AM
Dean you get hurt?

SEPTEMBER 12, 2014:  Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man
Cops: Victim awoke to find himself pinned to bed by suspect

I admit to NOTHING!
Did you at least get breakfast?
breatfast? I didn't even get kisses!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 12:00:50 PM
$2.57 at hardware store.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 12:02:22 PM
Dean you get hurt?

SEPTEMBER 12, 2014:  Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man
Cops: Victim awoke to find himself pinned to bed by suspect

I admit to NOTHING!
Did you at least get breakfast?
breatfast? I didn't even get kisses!
So what's your complaint and why did you call the cops?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 12:03:36 PM
[...]
God, snakes scare the hell out of me.  I actually immediately freeze when ever I see one.  Once I had talked my wife into going into the woods at a state park to do some wild life photography.  We were walking down this trail, when my wife stopped and said, "oh look, someone lost their bracelate."  And she started reaching down to pick it up.  It was a copperhead, with just a portion of it's body exposed in the leaves.  I grabbed her arm, swung her around and said, "I don't like this place...!!!"  And took her back to the car.  I've kept my mouth shut about it and have never told her, otherwise she would never step foot in the woods again.  It still scares me to think about it... ugh..!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 12:04:32 PM
Dean you get hurt?

SEPTEMBER 12, 2014:  Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man
Cops: Victim awoke to find himself pinned to bed by suspect

I admit to NOTHING!
Did you at least get breakfast?
breatfast? I didn't even get kisses!
So what's your complaint and why did you call the cops?
He fell and couldn't get up...
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 12:05:40 PM
[...]
So now she thinks you're afraid of jewelry?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 12:07:40 PM
Cheap at Harbor Freight @ $8.99 sometimes on sale for $5.99,  only refill it 2 or 3 times a year and lasts a few years been using them for a long time.  Keep a couple of Ronson JetLites around for touch ups and lighting issues are very rare.
Not bad for an occasional spot weld as well.
Do you carry some kind of a lighter on the airplane?
They allow Bic's   Got to find me a Ronson
Ronson is a jet and they already took one of those away from me.
The lighter I have that studders is the Ronson.  But I've had it for a few years, so I guess I've gotten my $5 use out of it.. :)  Works great for touchups.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 12:10:30 PM
Dean you get hurt?

SEPTEMBER 12, 2014:  Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man
Cops: Victim awoke to find himself pinned to bed by suspect

I admit to NOTHING!
Did you at least get breakfast?
breatfast? I didn't even get kisses!
So what's your complaint and why did you call the cops?
THAT SCREAMING WASN'T ME!!!!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 12:11:57 PM
pool time. 90° and sun. :)
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 12:12:06 PM
Dean you get hurt?

SEPTEMBER 12, 2014:  Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man
Cops: Victim awoke to find himself pinned to bed by suspect

I admit to NOTHING!
Did you at least get breakfast?
breatfast? I didn't even get kisses!
So what's your complaint and why did you call the cops?
He fell and couldn't get up...
LMAO
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 12:13:45 PM
Cheap at Harbor Freight @ $8.99 sometimes on sale for $5.99,  only refill it 2 or 3 times a year and lasts a few years been using them for a long time.  Keep a couple of Ronson JetLites around for touch ups and lighting issues are very rare.
Not bad for an occasional spot weld as well.
Do you carry some kind of a lighter on the airplane?
They allow Bic's   Got to find me a Ronson
Ronson is a jet and they already took one of those away from me.
The lighter I have that studders is the Ronson.  But I've had it for a few years, so I guess I've gotten my $5 use out of it.. :)  Works great for touchups.
Needs purging most likely.  Search online for YouTube instructions to clean and purge.  Also the butane eats o-rings over a long period of time.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 12:14:57 PM
Headed to eat some brisket and tator-tot-casserole.  Bbl
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 12:43:17 PM
Cheap at Harbor Freight @ $8.99 sometimes on sale for $5.99,  only refill it 2 or 3 times a year and lasts a few years been using them for a long time.  Keep a couple of Ronson JetLites around for touch ups and lighting issues are very rare.
Not bad for an occasional spot weld as well.
Do you carry some kind of a lighter on the airplane?
They allow Bic's   Got to find me a Ronson
Ronson is a jet and they already took one of those away from me.
The lighter I have that studders is the Ronson.  But I've had it for a few years, so I guess I've gotten my $5 use out of it.. :)  Works great for touchups.
Needs purging most likely.  Search online for YouTube instructions to clean and purge.  Also the butane eats o-rings over a long period of time.
Thanks, I didn't think of that...
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 01:09:45 PM
[...]

I would have told my wife to pick it up.  But all jokes aside, I swear I read "wild life pornography".  I guess I know where my mind is at.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 01:13:13 PM
[...]

Safe and sound where it belongs!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 01:16:31 PM

[...]

I'm glad I edited my post before you replied.  My auto correct had that last sentence as, "I guess I know where my mom's at."  LMFAO.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 01:20:35 PM

[...]

you could get away with that statement where I'm at.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 01:26:42 PM

[...]

Hearing banjo's again?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 01:28:57 PM

[...]

We're glad too!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 01:35:46 PM

[...]

haven't heard any yet.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 01:37:27 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 13, 2014, 01:40:13 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Dean is going to get lucky !
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 13, 2014, 01:42:13 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Dean is going to get lucky !
"Moon" over Miami - or Yankeetown as the case may be
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 01:42:26 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Dean is going to get lucky !
Don't let any Spanish moss grow under your feet (or anywhere else) do you!  Just jealousy talking.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 01:51:08 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Dean is going to get lucky !
"Moon" over Miami - or Yankeetown as the case may be
Close enough
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 01:51:23 PM
17 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Habano Toro
         10/25.00
16 Latitude Zero Experimental To Robusto
          5/25.00
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 01:52:42 PM
I sure didn't miss anything exciting on the jam or the football games going during my nap.  Sheesh on both!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 13, 2014, 01:54:00 PM
Oh, we had a gopher hunting dog once upon a time. Tippy would get behind the burrow as the gopher was pushing the dirt out of its tunnel.  He'd pounce grabbing the gopher by the nape of its neck, shake the shit out of the gopher, then fling the gopher straight up about 10 feet in the air, grab it as it hit the ground, and repeat until the gopher was dead. To top it off the dog would lay out the dead gopher on display on the driveway.  One time, Tippy had three of them lined up in a row.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 13, 2014, 01:54:50 PM
I sure didn't miss anything exciting on the jam or the football games going during my nap.  Sheesh on both!
You are hard to please, don't like  Victor Sinclair .
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 13, 2014, 01:54:58 PM
I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 13, 2014, 02:02:38 PM
I sure didn't miss anything exciting on the jam or the football games going during my nap.  Sheesh on both!
What, no Victor Sinclair's for you?  Afternoon Chip. Keep up those recaps and the morning highlights.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 13, 2014, 02:07:13 PM
Afternoon gents.  At the orifice with a coffee and undergrowth corona viva.  Nice double jam, though "nice" might be an overstatement.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 02:13:28 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Dean is going to get lucky !
just going to watch the sunset.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 13, 2014, 02:15:21 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Dean is going to get lucky !
just going to watch the sunset.
And then the moon rise, yuk yuk!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 02:15:27 PM
Redneck Rick's BBQ.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 13, 2014, 02:18:24 PM
Redneck Rick's BBQ.
What's in the foil?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 02:19:58 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Dean is going to get lucky !
just going to watch the sunset.
You going to call the cops on her too?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 13, 2014, 02:20:37 PM
Afternoon gents.  At the orifice with a coffee and undergrowth corona viva.  Nice double jam, though "nice" might be an overstatement.
No rest for the weary?  Or you just dodging work at home?  Howdy Marky Mark.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 02:21:20 PM
I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Hit the little bastard with a shovel and have a cigar.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 13, 2014, 02:24:03 PM
Redneck Rick's BBQ.
What's in the foil?
Road kill?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 02:24:32 PM
Redneck Rick's BBQ.
What's in the foil?
pork.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 02:25:27 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Dean is going to get lucky !
just going to watch the sunset.
You going to call the cops on her too?
only if she screams.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 02:25:27 PM
All full up with Brisket, ribs, jalapeno sausage, spicy corn and tator-tot-casserole!   Back home in the recliner for football now.  Light rain out.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 13, 2014, 02:26:49 PM
I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Hit the little bastard with a shovel and have a cigar.
.22. Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 02:26:58 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Maybe I'll see if JWacky is available to watch the sunset over the Pacific tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 02:28:59 PM
Redneck Rick's BBQ.
What's in the foil?
pork.
Same difference in the south.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 13, 2014, 02:30:29 PM
Afternoon gents.  At the orifice with a coffee and undergrowth corona viva.  Nice double jam, though "nice" might be an overstatement.
No rest for the weary?  Or you just dodging work at home?  Howdy Marky Mark.
Ha, both.  Actually it's raining out, so outdoor chores are postponed.  Not that I'd be doing them if it wasn't raining, of course.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 13, 2014, 02:30:47 PM
Redneck Rick's BBQ.
What's in the foil?
pork.
Same difference in the south.
I'll take pictures when they hit the plates at 4:15pm.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 13, 2014, 02:31:21 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Maybe I'll see if JWacky is available to watch the sunset over the Pacific tomorrow.
Brokeback Beach.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 13, 2014, 02:33:04 PM
I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Hit the little bastard with a shovel and have a cigar.
.22. Just sayin'...
But turn it loose first.  More fun when they're on the run.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 13, 2014, 02:34:58 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Maybe I'll see if JWacky is available to watch the sunset over the Pacific tomorrow.
Please spare us any selfles from the Tater Phone.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 02:38:38 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Maybe I'll see if JWacky is available to watch the sunset over the Pacific tomorrow.
Please spare us any selfles from the Tater Phone.
Ya never know....I can get cranky when I get drunk.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 02:39:31 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Maybe I'll see if JWacky is available to watch the sunset over the Pacific tomorrow.
Brokeback Beach.
;)
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 13, 2014, 02:41:56 PM
I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Hit the little bastard with a shovel and have a cigar.
.22. Just sayin'...
But turn it loose first.  More fun when they're on the run.
Give it a running start?
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 02:43:35 PM
I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Hit the little bastard with a shovel and have a cigar.
.22. Just sayin'...
But turn it loose first.  More fun when they're on the run.
Might better us a shotgun those bastards are little and fast.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 02:45:00 PM
btw - I have a date tonight after the BBQ. a lady is going to introduce me to the sunset on the gulf.
Maybe I'll see if JWacky is available to watch the sunset over the Pacific tomorrow.
Brokeback Beach.
Very San Franciscoish.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 02:47:44 PM
18 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
[...]
Post by: Threebean on September 13, 2014, 02:48:21 PM
I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Hit the little bastard with a shovel and have a cigar.
.22. Just sayin'...
But turn it loose first.  More fun when they're on the run.
Might better us a shotgun those bastards are little and fast.
True, but the point is not really to kill it.  Give the bastige a sporting chance.  Sounded like BD was taking him far from his neighborhood, anyway.  We have the same problem with armadillos.  They eventually got wise to the trap, though.  Started catching racoons, rabbits, squirrels, and opossums, so decided to just give up before I caught a skunk.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: tcarblu on September 13, 2014, 02:52:57 PM
Sam L's flew out.  601 Greens are a bit tempting to me.
You should check out Will's Emporium, he has some available for sale.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 03:01:55 PM
I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Hit the little bastard with a shovel and have a cigar.
.22. Just sayin'...
But turn it loose first.  More fun when they're on the run.
Might better us a shotgun those bastards are little and fast.
True, but the point is not really to kill it.  Give the bastige a sporting chance.  Sounded like BD was taking him far from his neighborhood, anyway.  We have the same problem with armadillos.  They eventually got wise to the trap, though.  Started catching racoons, rabbits, squirrels, and opossums, so decided to just give up before I caught a skunk.
My point is to kill varmints!  You were not on here when my wife came home at lunch last week and there was a damn 3 foot snake in the house.  Fortunately not a poisonous variety.  Yeah it is hard to trick an armadillo into a trap.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 13, 2014, 03:05:58 PM
I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Hit the little bastard with a shovel and have a cigar.
.22. Just sayin'...
But turn it loose first.  More fun when they're on the run.
Might better us a shotgun those bastards are little and fast.
True, but the point is not really to kill it.  Give the bastige a sporting chance.  Sounded like BD was taking him far from his neighborhood, anyway.  We have the same problem with armadillos.  They eventually got wise to the trap, though.  Started catching racoons, rabbits, squirrels, and opossums, so decided to just give up before I caught a skunk.
My point is to kill varmints!  You were not on here when my wife came home at lunch last week and there was a damn 3 foot snake in the house.  Fortunately not a poisonous variety.  Yeah it is hard to trick an armadillo into a trap.
Snakes are the perfect varmint killers!  They are welcome around our place, though will admit, in the house is a bit much.  Wardens have a thing about that.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 03:16:03 PM
[...]
Yeah, mine certainly did!  And of course it was my fault.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 03:22:29 PM
[...]
that goes without saying.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 13, 2014, 03:23:49 PM
[...]
Indeed!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 13, 2014, 03:28:06 PM
[...]
Yep.  Wardens don't seem to accept that it's CB's fault.  I've tried.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 13, 2014, 03:31:31 PM
later guys.  Have a good one.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 13, 2014, 03:32:40 PM
[...]
Yep, if we were doing our job in the first place, these critters shouldn't be around at all so we get no credit for taking care it.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 03:35:27 PM
later guys.  Have a good one.
Have a smooth flight
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 03:38:07 PM
later guys.  Have a good one.
Have a smooth flight
You might get to see the cocks lengthy lightning delay perhaps on into the night time.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 13, 2014, 03:38:55 PM
later guys.  Have a good one.
I take it you're headed San Diego way.  Say hey to your CA wife for us.   :o
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:40:15 PM
later guys.  Have a good one.
Safe travels Dave.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 03:41:01 PM
later guys.  Have a good one.
Have a smooth flight
You might get to see the cocks lengthy lightning delay perhaps on into the night time.
Thr first decent game of the day is delayed, go figure.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 03:55:26 PM
later guys.  Have a good one.
Have a smooth flight
You might get to see the cocks lengthy lightning delay perhaps on into the night time.
Thr first decent game of the day is delayed, go figure.
Yeah wouldn't you know it but at least there is a race on to watch.  Raining here so confined to indoors or the patio.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 04:00:06 PM
19 Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consul
         10/34.99
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 04:42:46 PM
20 Isla del Sol by Drew Estate Churchill
          5/17.00
[...]
Post by: Threebean on September 13, 2014, 04:48:27 PM
Time for me to head home.  Enjoy the continuation of the rare and wonderful jam offerings.   ::)
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 04:49:30 PM
Time for me to head home.  Enjoy the continuation of the rare and wonderful jam offerings.   ::)
Later Bean
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 13, 2014, 04:53:40 PM
Time for me to head home.  Enjoy the continuation of the rare and wonderful jam offerings.   ::)
Uber-premiums.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 05:02:00 PM
We need to get a jam going on here.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 05:04:16 PM
I'll start.....10 uber premium cigars for only $25 and free shipping.no need to ask what they are, it's CI quality stuff.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 05:06:25 PM
Isla del Sol by Drew Estate Churchill.......who could smoke that much of this thing? Yukk
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 05:09:46 PM
GA - SC game has kicked off.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 05:34:29 PM
21 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Toro
         10/37.50
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 05:36:59 PM
GA - SC game has kicked off.
This is one of those games where you hope they both lose!
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 05:38:58 PM
GA - SC game has kicked off.
This is one of those games where you hope they both lose!
if your an LSU fan
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 05:43:08 PM
Show time has boxing on......good fight. Haven't watched boxing in years.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 13, 2014, 05:45:32 PM
Just a drive-by for me, in an effort toward 18 contribution.  Off to the first football game (1 of 2 for cheerleading).  Truth is, they're probably the two best football games I get to see all week.  My Steelers really shit the bed on Thursday.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 05:47:38 PM
GA - SC game has kicked off.
This is one of those games where you hope they both lose!
if your an LSU fan
I am always against SC no exceptions
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 05:48:09 PM
18
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 05:48:20 PM
Just a drive-by for me, in an effort toward 18 contribution.  Off to the first football game (1 of 2 for cheerleading).  Truth is, they're probably the two best football games I get to see all week.  My Steelers really shit the bed on Thursday.
There ya go Tony 18
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 05:51:14 PM
Nicely aged LP Undercrown lit and Sam Adams Octoberfest to sip on the patio watching GA-SC.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 06:01:29 PM
22 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Habano Robusto
         10/22.50
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on September 13, 2014, 06:03:14 PM
GA - SC game has kicked off.
This is one of those games where you hope they both lose!
if your an LSU fan
I am always against SC no exceptions
Both are great coaches but I just can't stand either one of them, neither one of them are playing well today.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 13, 2014, 07:13:31 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 07:35:13 PM
In the mood for a short smoke.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 13, 2014, 07:45:33 PM
In the mood for a short smoke.
LOL,  no thank you .
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:55:33 PM
Looks like the Jam died.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 13, 2014, 07:56:02 PM
In the mood for a short smoke.
Better cut that thing in turds.
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 13, 2014, 08:03:51 PM
In the mood for a short smoke.
Better cut that thing in turds.
For sure !
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 13, 2014, 08:11:37 PM
Looks like the Jam died.
if its not dead ,its on life support .
Title: Re: 9/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 13, 2014, 09:19:49 PM
Looks like the Jam died.
if its not dead ,its on life support .
Pull the plug DD