CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 13, 2017, 12:01:27 AM

Title: 3/13/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on March 13, 2017, 12:01:27 AM
Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 05:30:32 AM
Wake Up Slackers!  Sheesh, Stella blizzards for all are imminent.

Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 05:35:09 AM
48 here this morning, some sunshine and 68 for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 05:38:35 AM
Sister drug out some Room 101's to offer, nothing of interest to me though.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 05:41:12 AM
50 Million Americans Brace For "Crippling Blizzard" In Northeast

A major Nor'easter threatens to shut down travel due to heavy snow and strong winds from Washington, D.C., to New York City and Boston early this week, as weather forecasters on Sunday put the U.S. East Coast on a blizzard watch, warning some 50 million people of potential snowfall from 12 to 18 inches, coupled with wind blasts in some areas from Monday night into Wednesday.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 05:42:42 AM
16 Reasons Not To Live In California

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/16-reasons-not-live-california
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 05:50:17 AM
Guess I will get my azz going and make the commute to work.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2017, 05:56:47 AM
good morning. tools loaded for fence job this morning.
BrickHouse and coffee. 59° may hit 70° but I doubt it.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:16:51 AM
good morning. tools loaded for fence job this morning.
BrickHouse and coffee. 59° may hit 70° but I doubt it.
I just hope you have an electric or gas post hole digger.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:17:34 AM
Did I tell you before how much I hate fukkin' Daylight Savings...
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:17:54 AM
Did I tell you before how much I hate fukkin' Daylight Savings...
And Mondays.....
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:18:17 AM
And the worst is first Monday of Daylight Savings.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:20:05 AM
Today is Monday, March 13, the 72nd day of 2017. There are 293 days left in the year.

Today's Highlights in History:

On March 13, 1947, the Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe musical "Brigadoon," about a Scottish village which magically reappears once every hundred years, opened on Broadway. "The Best Years of Our Lives" won the Academy Award for best picture of 1946; Oscars also went to its director, William Wyler, lead actor Fredric March and supporting actor Harold Russell; Olivia De Havilland won best actress for "To Each His Own"; Anne Baxter won best supporting actress for "The Razor's Edge."

On this date:

In 1781, the seventh planet of the solar system, Uranus, was discovered by Sir William Herschel.

In 1845, Felix Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E Minor, Op. 64, had its premiere in Leipzig, Germany.

In 1865, Confederate President Jefferson Davis signed a measure allowing black slaves to enlist in the Confederate States Army with the promise they would be set free.

In 1901, the 23rd President of the United States, Benjamin Harrison, died in Indianapolis at age 67.

In 1925, the Tennessee General Assembly approved a bill prohibiting the teaching of the theory of evolution. (Gov. Austin Peay (pee) signed the measure on March 21.)

In 1933, banks in the U.S. began to reopen after a "holiday" declared by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

In 1954, the Battle of Dien Bien Phu began during the First Indochina War as communist forces attacked French troops, who were defeated nearly two months later.

In 1964, bar manager Catherine "Kitty" Genovese, 28, was stabbed to death near her Queens, New York, home; the case gained notoriety over the supposed reluctance of Genovese's neighbors to respond to her cries for help.

In 1980, Ford Motor Co. Chairman Henry Ford II announced he was stepping down, the same day a jury in Winamac, Indiana, found the company not guilty of reckless homicide in the fiery deaths of three young women in a Ford Pinto.

In 1996, a gunman burst into an elementary school in Dunblane, Scotland, and opened fire, killing 16 children and one teacher before killing himself.

In 1997, a Jordanian soldier fired on Israeli junior high school girls on a field trip, killing seven of them. (The soldier, Cpl. Ahmed Daqamseh (dah-KUHM'-say), was later sentenced by a military court to life in prison.)

In 2013, Jorge Bergoglio (HOHR'-hay behr-GOHG'-lee-oh) of Argentina was elected pope, choosing the name Francis.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:21:43 AM
Ten years ago: Attorney General Alberto Gonzales admitted mistakes in the way the Justice Department handled the dismissal of eight federal prosecutors, which Democrats charged were a politically motivated purge, but said he wouldn't resign. President George W. Bush, on the last stop of a five-nation Latin American tour, sought to soothe strained ties with Mexico by promising to prod Congress to overhaul tough U.S. immigration policies; but his host, Mexican President Felipe Calderon (fay-LEE'-pay kahl-duh-ROHN'), criticized U.S. plans for a 700-mile border fence. Lance Mackey won the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race, in 9 days, 5 hours, 8 minutes.

Five years ago: A resurgent Rick Santorum swept to victory in Republican presidential primaries in Alabama and Mississippi. Twenty-two young people returning from a ski holiday and six adults died when their bus crashed inside a tunnel in southern Switzerland. A ferry carrying more than 200 people collided with a cargo boat and sank just short of Dhaka, Bangladesh; most on board died. Encyclopaedia Britannica Inc. said it would stop publishing print editions of its flagship encyclopedia. Dallas Seavey, at age 25, became the youngest winner of the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race in Alaska, finishing in 9 days, 4 hours and 29 minutes.

One year ago: A Kurdish woman blew herself up in a car at a busy transport hub in Ankara, Turkey, killing 37 people in an attack claimed by TAK, also known as the Kurdish Freedom Falcons. A gunfight outside a police station in Landover, Maryland, resulted in the death of an undercover narcotics detective shot by a colleague who mistook him as a threat; three brothers, including the alleged gunman, have been indicted in connection with the attack.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:22:42 AM
Today's Birthdays: Jazz musician Roy Haynes is 92. Country singer Jan Howard is 87. Songwriter Mike Stoller (STOH'-ler) is 84. Singer-songwriter Neil Sedaka is 78. Opera singer Julia Migenes is 68. Actor William H. Macy is 67. Comedian Robin Duke is 63. Actress Glenne Headly is 62. Actress Dana Delany is 61. Rock musician Adam Clayton (U2) is 57. Jazz musician Terence Blanchard is 55. Actor Christopher Collet is 49. Rock musician Matt McDonough (Mudvayne) is 48. Actress Annabeth Gish is 46. Actress Tracy Wells is 46. Rapper-actor Common is 45. Rapper Khujo (Goodie Mob, The Lumberjacks) is 45. Singer Glenn Lewis is 42. Actor Danny Masterson is 41. Bluegrass musician Clayton Campbell (The Gibson Brothers) is 36. Actor Noel Fisher is 33. Singers Natalie and Nicole Albino (Nina Sky) are 33. Actor Emile Hirsch is 32.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:23:24 AM
Thought for Today: "Work is something you can count on, a trusted, lifelong friend who never deserts you." - Margaret Bourke-White, American photojournalist (1904-1971).
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2017, 06:26:46 AM
good morning. tools loaded for fence job this morning.
BrickHouse and coffee. 59° may hit 70° but I doubt it.
I just hope you have an electric or gas post hole digger.
no, hopefully sandy soil.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2017, 06:27:22 AM
Did I tell you before how much I hate fukkin' Daylight Savings...
you're not alone.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 06:30:08 AM
And the worst is first Monday of Daylight Savings.
Amen, brutha!
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 06:32:41 AM
good morning. tools loaded for fence job this morning.
BrickHouse and coffee. 59° may hit 70° but I doubt it.
Morning, Dean. Still awaiting the arrival of the tools on the banter.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 06:33:04 AM
Thought for Today: "Work is something you can count on, a trusted, lifelong friend who never deserts you." - Margaret Bourke-White, American photojournalist (1904-1971).
You have to be kidding me.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 06:37:20 AM
16 Reasons Not To Live In California

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/16-reasons-not-live-california
"#2....In what is sounding like a broken record, California once again ranked dead last in Chief Executive magazine’s annual Best and Worst States for Business survey of CEOs – as it has all 12 years the survey has been conducted. Texas, meanwhile, earned the top spot for the 12th straight year."
And the Calilfornians streaming to Texas are trying to f'k things up here as well.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:38:47 AM
Thought for Today: "Work is something you can count on, a trusted, lifelong friend who never deserts you." - Margaret Bourke-White, American photojournalist (1904-1971).
You have to be kidding me.
I don't pick 'em (usually), I just cut and paste and let you guys debate their worth.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:41:02 AM
16 Reasons Not To Live In California

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/16-reasons-not-live-california
"#2....In what is sounding like a broken record, California once again ranked dead last in Chief Executive magazine’s annual Best and Worst States for Business survey of CEOs – as it has all 12 years the survey has been conducted. Texas, meanwhile, earned the top spot for the 12th straight year."
And the Calilfornians streaming to Texas are trying to f'k things up here as well.
But you have to realize that most of them aren't native Californians, but those that originally went there for the California dream....making them the worst of the Commiefornians.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:46:12 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 13, 2017, 06:51:26 AM
good morning. tools loaded for fence job this morning.
BrickHouse and coffee. 59° may hit 70° but I doubt it.
Morning, Dean. Still awaiting the arrival of the tools on the banter.
basic hand tools, shovel, long heavy wrecking/tamping bar, chain saw, hoe, wheel barrel.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 06:55:16 AM
Mondays, amiright? Moreso with a foot of snow on the way.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 07:07:39 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
They have three weeks to get it all worked out.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 07:08:13 AM
Mondays, amiright? Moreso with a foot of snow on the way.
Morning SometimesDave.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 07:15:32 AM
good morning. tools loaded for fence job this morning.
BrickHouse and coffee. 59° may hit 70° but I doubt it.
Morning, Dean. Still awaiting the arrival of the tools on the banter.
You mean to tell me there aren't enough tools here already?
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 07:17:08 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
They have three weeks to get it all worked out.
How do you get three weeks?  Start in three days with second games in 5.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 07:20:46 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
They have three weeks to get it all worked out.
How do you get three weeks?  Start in three days with second games in 5.
Final on April 3rd.  Three weeks from now.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: sfish on March 13, 2017, 07:21:11 AM
Did I tell you before how much I hate fukkin' Daylight Savings...
yes
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 07:26:30 AM
good morning. tools loaded for fence job this morning.
BrickHouse and coffee. 59° may hit 70° but I doubt it.
Morning, Dean. Still awaiting the arrival of the tools on the banter.
You mean to tell me there aren't enough tools here already?
(https://media.tenor.co/images/2672a2395ef37486b779fa43cd10b16b/tenor.gif)
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 07:29:39 AM
And the worst is first Monday of Daylight Savings.
That about wraps it up for this week.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 07:30:52 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
They have three weeks to get it all worked out.
How do you get three weeks?  Start in three days with second games in 5.
Final on April 3rd.  Three weeks from now.
Hey Bean, WTF would someone care about the NIT Tournament anyway?
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 07:31:28 AM
108 Emails taken care of this morning.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: sfish on March 13, 2017, 07:32:18 AM
And the worst is first Monday of Daylight Savings.
I disagree, the first Sunday morning is the worst
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: sfish on March 13, 2017, 07:32:43 AM
108 Emails taken care of this morning.
Morning HillaryDave
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 07:33:00 AM
And the worst is first Monday of Daylight Savings.
I disagree, the first Sunday morning is the worst
Not if you don't play hockey, I don't even bother to change the clocks until Sunday afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 07:33:19 AM
108 Emails taken care of this morning.
Morning HillaryDave
Morning HockeyFish
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 07:34:26 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
They have three weeks to get it all worked out.
How do you get three weeks?  Start in three days with second games in 5.
Final on April 3rd.  Three weeks from now.
True, but there's next to no wiggle room between now and then, and five games to get in in that time.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 07:34:51 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
They have three weeks to get it all worked out.
How do you get three weeks?  Start in three days with second games in 5.
Final on April 3rd.  Three weeks from now.
Hey Bean, WTF would someone care about the NIT Tournament anyway?
WTF indeed.  It's the participation trophy tournament of college basketball.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 07:35:15 AM
And the worst is first Monday of Daylight Savings.
I disagree, the first Sunday morning is the worst
Yea, well for Fish anyway...
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 07:36:00 AM

State of Texas – A plan to end daylight saving time

Springing forward for daylight saving time makes a lot of people unhappy, including some state lawmakers

http://kxan.com/2017/03/11/state-of-texas-a-plan-to-end-daylight-saving-time/

Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 07:36:59 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
They have three weeks to get it all worked out.
How do you get three weeks?  Start in three days with second games in 5.
Final on April 3rd.  Three weeks from now.
Hey Bean, WTF would someone care about the NIT Tournament anyway?
Apparently a lot like living outside of Texas....a lot of people do.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 07:37:40 AM
good morning. tools loaded for fence job this morning.
BrickHouse and coffee. 59° may hit 70° but I doubt it.
Morning, Dean. Still awaiting the arrival of the tools on the banter.
You mean to tell me there aren't enough tools here already?
Almost there, just waiting on the mayor now.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 07:38:34 AM
Morning SundayMorningFish and OneSportRemainingBean.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 07:44:22 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
They have three weeks to get it all worked out.
How do you get three weeks?  Start in three days with second games in 5.
Final on April 3rd.  Three weeks from now.
Hey Bean, WTF would someone care about the NIT Tournament anyway?
Apparently a lot like living outside of Texas....a lot of people do.
Not sure how that relates to the losers tournament but  a hell of a lot more people move from other states to TX every year than to any other state.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2017, 07:44:55 AM
They all suck but this has got to be the worst Monday of every year. Followed by Superbowl Monday.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 13, 2017, 07:53:36 AM
Happy Monday, SolarSavers...
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 08:02:56 AM
Your government at work, SHEESH! - WTF do you need a law to say someone can't watch porn on their computer at work ???

Legislation Banning Feds From Watching Porn at Work Takes Another Step Forward

Legislation that would prohibit federal employees from watching pornography while at work has taken another step forward in the road to becoming law.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 08:03:34 AM
Happy Monday, SolarSavers...
Morning BS, pitch black dark here at 7:00 a.m. so we are sure not wasting any solar.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 08:07:50 AM
Your government at work, SHEESH! - WTF do you need a law to say someone can't watch porn on their computer at work ???

Legislation Banning Feds From Watching Porn at Work Takes Another Step Forward

Legislation that would prohibit federal employees from watching pornography while at work has taken another step forward in the road to becoming law.
Just fire their asses like everybody else does.  I'm sure the law will exempt legislators in any case... ::)
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 08:12:25 AM
Your government at work, SHEESH! - WTF do you need a law to say someone can't watch porn on their computer at work ???

Legislation Banning Feds From Watching Porn at Work Takes Another Step Forward

Legislation that would prohibit federal employees from watching pornography while at work has taken another step forward in the road to becoming law.
Just fire their asses like everybody else does.  I'm sure the law will exempt legislators in any case... ::)
For sure the correct solution but also no doubt Congress would never pass a law that included them
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 08:12:53 AM
Your government at work, SHEESH! - WTF do you need a law to say someone can't watch porn on their computer at work ???

Legislation Banning Feds From Watching Porn at Work Takes Another Step Forward

Legislation that would prohibit federal employees from watching pornography while at work has taken another step forward in the road to becoming law.
Just fire their asses like everybody else does.  I'm sure the law will exempt legislators in any case... ::)
Also exempt are transgenders, illegals, and other self-identifying minorities, can't be stepping on their "rights".
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2017, 08:14:46 AM
Your government at work, SHEESH! - WTF do you need a law to say someone can't watch porn on their computer at work ???

Legislation Banning Feds From Watching Porn at Work Takes Another Step Forward

Legislation that would prohibit federal employees from watching pornography while at work has taken another step forward in the road to becoming law.
Just fire their asses like everybody else does.  I'm sure the law will exempt legislators in any case... ::)
Also exempt are transgenders, illegals, and other self-identifying minorities, can't be stepping on their "rights".
Ehem! We don't use "illegal" any longer. It's "undocumented" now.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 08:19:33 AM
Your government at work, SHEESH! - WTF do you need a law to say someone can't watch porn on their computer at work ???

Legislation Banning Feds From Watching Porn at Work Takes Another Step Forward

Legislation that would prohibit federal employees from watching pornography while at work has taken another step forward in the road to becoming law.
Just fire their asses like everybody else does.  I'm sure the law will exempt legislators in any case... ::)
Also exempt are transgenders, illegals, and other self-identifying minorities, can't be stepping on their "rights".
Ehem! We don't use "illegal" any longer. It's "undocumented" now.
(https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/turdpolish.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 08:20:25 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
They have three weeks to get it all worked out.
How do you get three weeks?  Start in three days with second games in 5.
Final on April 3rd.  Three weeks from now.
Hey Bean, WTF would someone care about the NIT Tournament anyway?
Apparently a lot like living outside of Texas....a lot of people do.
Not sure how that relates to the losers tournament but  a hell of a lot more people move from other states to TX every year than to any other state.
That's the rest of us trying to clear out the riff raff.  8)
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 08:30:05 AM
Your government at work, SHEESH! - WTF do you need a law to say someone can't watch porn on their computer at work ???

Legislation Banning Feds From Watching Porn at Work Takes Another Step Forward

Legislation that would prohibit federal employees from watching pornography while at work has taken another step forward in the road to becoming law.
Just fire their asses like everybody else does.  I'm sure the law will exempt legislators in any case... ::)
Also exempt are transgenders, illegals, and other self-identifying minorities, can't be stepping on their "rights".
Ehem! We don't use "illegal" any longer. It's "undocumented" now.
Oh yes we do use ILLEGALS.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 08:31:02 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
They have three weeks to get it all worked out.
How do you get three weeks?  Start in three days with second games in 5.
Final on April 3rd.  Three weeks from now.
Hey Bean, WTF would someone care about the NIT Tournament anyway?
Apparently a lot like living outside of Texas....a lot of people do.
Not sure how that relates to the losers tournament but  a hell of a lot more people move from other states to TX every year than to any other state.
That's the rest of us trying to clear out the riff raff.  8)
Yeah, sure - all the winners want to live in Cleveland.  Ooops, except of course you and John Kasich being the winners you are..
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2017, 08:31:49 AM
Your government at work, SHEESH! - WTF do you need a law to say someone can't watch porn on their computer at work ???

Legislation Banning Feds From Watching Porn at Work Takes Another Step Forward

Legislation that would prohibit federal employees from watching pornography while at work has taken another step forward in the road to becoming law.
Just fire their asses like everybody else does.  I'm sure the law will exempt legislators in any case... ::)
Also exempt are transgenders, illegals, and other self-identifying minorities, can't be stepping on their "rights".
Ehem! We don't use "illegal" any longer. It's "undocumented" now.
(https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/turdpolish.jpg)
That's a good one. Good morning to you too.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2017, 08:32:17 AM
Your government at work, SHEESH! - WTF do you need a law to say someone can't watch porn on their computer at work ???

Legislation Banning Feds From Watching Porn at Work Takes Another Step Forward

Legislation that would prohibit federal employees from watching pornography while at work has taken another step forward in the road to becoming law.
Just fire their asses like everybody else does.  I'm sure the law will exempt legislators in any case... ::)
Also exempt are transgenders, illegals, and other self-identifying minorities, can't be stepping on their "rights".
Ehem! We don't use "illegal" any longer. It's "undocumented" now.
Oh yes we do use ILLEGALS.
To pick the crops?
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 08:36:01 AM
This weather is going to Fuk up the start of the NCAA tourney (and NIT).  First round games in Buffalo...and the number of teams from the NE, particularly Nova getting out...  They may need to leave today.  May be a shitshow...
They have three weeks to get it all worked out.
How do you get three weeks?  Start in three days with second games in 5.
Final on April 3rd.  Three weeks from now.
Hey Bean, WTF would someone care about the NIT Tournament anyway?
Apparently a lot like living outside of Texas....a lot of people do.
Not sure how that relates to the losers tournament but  a hell of a lot more people move from other states to TX every year than to any other state.
That's the rest of us trying to clear out the riff raff.  8)
Yeah, sure - all the winners want to live in Cleveland.  Ooops, except of course you and John Kasich being the winners you are..
We'll gladly keep the winners, you keep the commies and vagrants.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2017, 08:38:07 AM
Well you boys fight amongst yourselves. I've got one more day of studying to do... Just in case my exam isn't canceled due to inclement weather.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 08:38:23 AM
[...]
Keep whatever you want to we don't need them and sure don't want them.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 08:39:17 AM
Well you boys fight amongst yourselves. I've got one more day of studying to do... Just in case my exam isn't canceled due to inclement weather.
Most of us have finished school and have jobs so we can play on the banter.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 08:47:59 AM
[...]
You can have Kasich, though. I consider him a vagrant. Lol
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 08:52:26 AM
Well you boys fight amongst yourselves. I've got one more day of studying to do... Just in case my exam isn't canceled due to inclement weather.
Duh!
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 08:53:15 AM
Well you boys fight amongst yourselves. I've got one more day of studying to do... Just in case my exam isn't canceled due to inclement weather.
You know now it surely will be, since you're studying for it.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 09:00:09 AM
Fine Tatuaje Broadleaf collection to splurge with your tax returns...

https://www.smokeinn.com/Tatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection/?trk_msg=K879M6NJ21E4PC9ILUEFOG7DHK&trk_contact=SR7A984NAISK2LQFR48DFD5R30&trk_sid=RTV9NS54CSUVRUH69QNI75V6G4&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.smokeinn.com%2fTatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection%2f&utm_campaign=Save+Up+To+70%25+on+Premium+Cigars+With+SI+Cigar+Grab+Bags!
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 09:05:50 AM
Fine Tatuaje Broadleaf collection to splurge with your tax returns...

https://www.smokeinn.com/Tatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection/?trk_msg=K879M6NJ21E4PC9ILUEFOG7DHK&trk_contact=SR7A984NAISK2LQFR48DFD5R30&trk_sid=RTV9NS54CSUVRUH69QNI75V6G4&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.smokeinn.com%2fTatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection%2f&utm_campaign=Save+Up+To+70%25+on+Premium+Cigars+With+SI+Cigar+Grab+Bags!
Yeah, but what about shipping?
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 09:07:19 AM
[...]
One thing about him he is considered a vagrant by every party.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 09:09:51 AM
Fine Tatuaje Broadleaf collection to splurge with your tax returns...

https://www.smokeinn.com/Tatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection/?trk_msg=K879M6NJ21E4PC9ILUEFOG7DHK&trk_contact=SR7A984NAISK2LQFR48DFD5R30&trk_sid=RTV9NS54CSUVRUH69QNI75V6G4&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.smokeinn.com%2fTatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection%2f&utm_campaign=Save+Up+To+70%25+on+Premium+Cigars+With+SI+Cigar+Grab+Bags!
Yeah, but what about shipping?
Well, either 4.95 flat rate shipping or its free if you buy one of these T-shirts...https://www.smokeinn.com/Free-Shipping-Items/
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: sfish on March 13, 2017, 09:18:42 AM
Fine Tatuaje Broadleaf collection to splurge with your tax returns...

https://www.smokeinn.com/Tatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection/?trk_msg=K879M6NJ21E4PC9ILUEFOG7DHK&trk_contact=SR7A984NAISK2LQFR48DFD5R30&trk_sid=RTV9NS54CSUVRUH69QNI75V6G4&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.smokeinn.com%2fTatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection%2f&utm_campaign=Save+Up+To+70%25+on+Premium+Cigars+With+SI+Cigar+Grab+Bags!
They had one at Famous, open and selling as singles
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 09:20:33 AM
Fine Tatuaje Broadleaf collection to splurge with your tax returns...

https://www.smokeinn.com/Tatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection/?trk_msg=K879M6NJ21E4PC9ILUEFOG7DHK&trk_contact=SR7A984NAISK2LQFR48DFD5R30&trk_sid=RTV9NS54CSUVRUH69QNI75V6G4&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.smokeinn.com%2fTatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection%2f&utm_campaign=Save+Up+To+70%25+on+Premium+Cigars+With+SI+Cigar+Grab+Bags!
Yeah, but what about shipping?
Well, either 4.95 flat rate shipping or its free if you buy one of these T-shirts...https://www.smokeinn.com/Free-Shipping-Items/
I kinda like that "If I only had a brain" FDA one.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 09:22:55 AM
Fine Tatuaje Broadleaf collection to splurge with your tax returns...

https://www.smokeinn.com/Tatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection/?trk_msg=K879M6NJ21E4PC9ILUEFOG7DHK&trk_contact=SR7A984NAISK2LQFR48DFD5R30&trk_sid=RTV9NS54CSUVRUH69QNI75V6G4&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.smokeinn.com%2fTatuaje-Broadleaf-Cigars-Collection%2f&utm_campaign=Save+Up+To+70%25+on+Premium+Cigars+With+SI+Cigar+Grab+Bags!
Yeah, but what about shipping?
Well, either 4.95 flat rate shipping or its free if you buy one of these T-shirts...https://www.smokeinn.com/Free-Shipping-Items/
I kinda like that "If I only had a brain" FDA one.
Then free shipping for you!  I know I was on the fence without it.   ::)
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 09:42:15 AM
God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/

Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 13, 2017, 09:58:00 AM
God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/

A satirical joke bill to clog the system and take yet another shot at religion... nice.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 09:59:21 AM
God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/
Now why would she think this is important?
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 10:06:09 AM
God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/

A satirical joke bill to clog the system and take yet another shot at religion... nice.
Or just looking to start up a nice curse jar fundraiser.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 10:10:32 AM
God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/

A satirical joke bill to clog the system and take yet another shot at religion... nice.
Or just looking to start up a nice curse jar fundraiser.
And most likely to get itself into the news, even if the far alt-left news which is where "its" votes come from.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 13, 2017, 10:11:34 AM
God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/

A satirical joke bill to clog the system and take yet another shot at religion... nice.
Or just looking to start up a nice curse jar fundraiser.

I find the other irony that a (R) Representative places his stance of abortion on information that one could find in a biology book... really.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 10:12:21 AM
God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/
But this part of the Bill is even better...
"The bill would also require a rectal exam before administering an elective vasectomy or colonoscopy procedure, or prescribing Viagra — an exam that the bill acknowledges is medically unnecessary."
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 10:13:26 AM
God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/

A satirical joke bill to clog the system and take yet another shot at religion... nice.
Or just looking to start up a nice curse jar fundraiser.

I find the other irony that a (R) Representative places his stance of abortion on information that one could find in a biology book... really.
It is ironic on so many levels.  The scary part is the number that don't see that.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 10:24:26 AM
God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/

A satirical joke bill to clog the system and take yet another shot at religion... nice.
Or just looking to start up a nice curse jar fundraiser.

I find the other irony that a (R) Representative places his stance of abortion on information that one could find in a biology book... really.
Abortion Nuts which includes both for and against extremists from both sides never base anything on reality.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 10:25:37 AM
God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/

A satirical joke bill to clog the system and take yet another shot at religion... nice.
Or just looking to start up a nice curse jar fundraiser.

I find the other irony that a (R) Representative places his stance of abortion on information that one could find in a biology book... really.
It is ironic on so many levels.  The scary part is the number that don't see that.
True but I have to say the scariest part by far is people elect the dumbasses and it is getting worse every election.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 10:27:46 AM
Is there a blizzard yet?

If not I may go to Dairy Queen and get one for lunch.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 10:29:49 AM
This happened last week, bet everyone of them plus 36 more are selling it down there right now.  Then add the coke and heroin dealers for SXSW and things should be running just fine.

 36 charged in K2 crackdown in downtown Austin

Austin police have charged 36 in a three-month investigation targeting the sale and distribution of the synthetic drug K2 to the homeless population downtown.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2017, 10:31:00 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 13, 2017, 10:37:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2017, 10:38:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 10:42:43 AM
God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/

A satirical joke bill to clog the system and take yet another shot at religion... nice.
Or just looking to start up a nice curse jar fundraiser.

I find the other irony that a (R) Representative places his stance of abortion on information that one could find in a biology book... really.
Abortion Nuts which includes both for and against extremists from both sides never base anything on reality.
Fundamental truth.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 10:43:21 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 13, 2017, 10:46:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?

Not too bad. Temps back in the 50's this week. Yesterday had a few hours of sub-freezing, so probably half the plants that started budding will probably have a rough time... but me, I'm well.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 10:51:06 AM
Morning Steve.  Yea, when I was down a couple of weeks ago, it was nice to see bulbs, Bradford Pears, some magnolias, azaleas etc starting to bloom.  Hope the freeze doesn't damage the blooms at the Masters.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 10:59:57 AM
For us, winter finally decided to show up in the middle of March.  First stretch of a week or more of freezing temps started on Friday.  Sheesh.  Now Stella barreling down on us.

http://giphy.com/gifs/3oEjHVYjpLGpYSYJ0c

Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 11:01:45 AM
Terrible thing here, happened this morning.  Aiken County borders Georgia in the Augusta area.

AIKEN COUNTY, SC (WIS) -

The South Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating after two South Carolina Department of Transportation workers were struck and killed by a hit-and-run.

Highway Patrol officials say that incident happened on Augusta Road near Atomic Road on Monday morning.

Law enforcement officials have located the vehicle in connection with this case, but have not said anything further about the suspect.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 11:04:19 AM
Looks like an emergency services conference at the Homeless Shelter.  Cops, fire trucks and ambulances all over the place down there.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 13, 2017, 11:27:40 AM
16 Reasons Not To Live In California

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/16-reasons-not-live-california
"#2....In what is sounding like a broken record, California once again ranked dead last in Chief Executive magazine’s annual Best and Worst States for Business survey of CEOs – as it has all 12 years the survey has been conducted. Texas, meanwhile, earned the top spot for the 12th straight year."
And the Calilfornians streaming to Texas are trying to f'k things up here as well.
But you have to realize that most of them aren't native Californians, but those that originally went there for the California dream....making them the worst of the Commiefornians.
was the California dream to sit in Schwabbes drugstore, and be discovered for the movies?
hello boys..
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 13, 2017, 11:42:19 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
It is East of him, southeast to be exact, but still east....
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 11:45:52 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
It is East of him, southeast to be exact, but still east....
Yea, yea Flip.....a.....thanks for joining us..... ::)   ???
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2017, 11:49:43 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
It is East of him, southeast to be exact, but still east....
Sheesh the state is on the Atlantic coast. That's east.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 12:48:11 PM
Free Shipping over $35  at Famous Today:  SNOWDAYSHIP

Of course that means you can't use any other discount code with it.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 01:18:57 PM
Free Shipping over $35  at Famous Today:  SNOWDAYSHIP

Of course that means you can't use any other discount code with it.
Just watch out for the "we're so behind, our bad" e-mails coming later this week.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 13, 2017, 01:19:32 PM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
It is East of him, southeast to be exact, but still east....
Yea, yea Flip.....a.....thanks for joining us..... ::)   ???
crawling back under rock now....
maybe I'll work today, since looks like I'm getting snowed in tomorrow.
for you married guys out there, went to a friends Birthday lunch yesterday.
Sat at a table with 3 single women two of which were over 40 years old.  It was
refreshing to be at a place where I could do no wrong, and people were charmed by
what I said.  then I went back home, and reality set back in.....  8)
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 01:45:46 PM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
It is East of him, southeast to be exact, but still east....
Yea, yea Flip.....a.....thanks for joining us..... ::)   ???
crawling back under rock now....
maybe I'll work today, since looks like I'm getting snowed in tomorrow.
for you married guys out there, went to a friends Birthday lunch yesterday.
Sat at a table with 3 single women two of which were over 40 years old.  It was
refreshing to be at a place where I could do no wrong, and people were charmed by
what I said.  then I went back home, and reality set back in.....  8)
Yea, yea, marry any one of those three and the same would happen.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2017, 01:49:56 PM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
It is East of him, southeast to be exact, but still east....
Yea, yea Flip.....a.....thanks for joining us..... ::)   ???
crawling back under rock now....
maybe I'll work today, since looks like I'm getting snowed in tomorrow.
for you married guys out there, went to a friends Birthday lunch yesterday.
Sat at a table with 3 single women two of which were over 40 years old.  It was
refreshing to be at a place where I could do no wrong, and people were charmed by
what I said.  then I went back home, and reality set back in.....  8)
Yea, yea, marry any one of those three and the same would happen.
They're ALL the same. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 01:50:19 PM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
It is East of him, southeast to be exact, but still east....
Yea, yea Flip.....a.....thanks for joining us..... ::)   ???
crawling back under rock now....
maybe I'll work today, since looks like I'm getting snowed in tomorrow.
for you married guys out there, went to a friends Birthday lunch yesterday.
Sat at a table with 3 single women two of which were over 40 years old.  It was
refreshing to be at a place where I could do no wrong, and people were charmed by
what I said.  then I went back home, and reality set back in.....  8)
Yea, yea, marry any one of those three and the same would happen.
Exactly. They're thinking the same thing about you and their husbands.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 13, 2017, 01:50:48 PM
By the way, my exam was postponed by the testing center. Still studying though.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 01:53:56 PM
By the way, my exam was postponed by the testing center. Still studying though.
Sheesh. Aren't you guys more than 24 hours away from the start of the storm? Won't even start snowing here until around 6.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 01:58:23 PM
By the way, my exam was postponed by the testing center. Still studying though.
Sheesh. Aren't you guys more than 24 hours away from the start of the storm? Won't even start snowing here until around 6.
But Stella is the biggest storm of the century since the last Weather Channel Hoax.......... I mean this is really big, perhaps bigger than Dairy Queen itself!

Areas around Chicago could see over 3" of snow!
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2017, 02:19:15 PM
By the way, my exam was postponed by the testing center. Still studying though.
Sheesh. Aren't you guys more than 24 hours away from the start of the storm? Won't even start snowing here until around 6.
But Stella is the biggest storm of the century since the last Weather Channel Hoax.......... I mean this is really big, perhaps bigger than Dairy Queen itself!

Areas around Chicago could see over 3" of snow!
It's yuuuuuge. Bigly yuuuuge.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 02:51:54 PM
I have endured a lot of SXSW events here but never have I seen the crowds and traffic like this so early in the week, almost a Friday afternoon level.  And of course all the participants are the perfect example of every mothers dreams!

K2 must be flowing freely, sirens are almost non-stop since about 9 this morning.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 03:03:09 PM
By the way, my exam was postponed by the testing center. Still studying though.
You have a new date or TBD?
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 03:04:38 PM
By the way, my exam was postponed by the testing center. Still studying though.
Sheesh. Aren't you guys more than 24 hours away from the start of the storm? Won't even start snowing here until around 6.
But Stella is the biggest storm of the century since the last Weather Channel Hoax.......... I mean this is really big, perhaps bigger than Dairy Queen itself!

Areas around Chicago could see over 3" of snow!
That isn't Stella.  It blows up over the Atlantic when that storm combines with another low full of moisture off the coast.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 03:10:38 PM
By the way, my exam was postponed by the testing center. Still studying though.
Sheesh. Aren't you guys more than 24 hours away from the start of the storm? Won't even start snowing here until around 6.
But Stella is the biggest storm of the century since the last Weather Channel Hoax.......... I mean this is really big, perhaps bigger than Dairy Queen itself!

Areas around Chicago could see over 3" of snow!
That isn't Stella.  It blows up over the Atlantic when that storm combines with another low full of moisture off the coast.

Well whoever the fuk she is she is sure fuk'n things up fast!

U.S. airlines have already canceled about 5,300 flights Monday and Tuesday as a late-winter storm is expected to dump enough snow to disrupt travel in the Northeast.

Tracking service FlightAware.com said late Monday morning that more than 1,400 flights on Monday and more than 3,900 on Tuesday had been canceled.

Chicago is bearing the largest share of Monday's cancellations, while Tuesday's disruptions are hitting hardest from Washington to Boston including the New York City area.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 03:11:38 PM
Enough of the downtown drug culture, I am going home for a simple man's cigar.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 03:12:41 PM
By the way, my exam was postponed by the testing center. Still studying though.
Sheesh. Aren't you guys more than 24 hours away from the start of the storm? Won't even start snowing here until around 6.
But Stella is the biggest storm of the century since the last Weather Channel Hoax.......... I mean this is really big, perhaps bigger than Dairy Queen itself!

Areas around Chicago could see over 3" of snow!
It's yuuuuuge. Bigly yuuuuge.
Nobody knows winter storms like Stella, believe me.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 13, 2017, 03:13:28 PM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
It is East of him, southeast to be exact, but still east....
Yea, yea Flip.....a.....thanks for joining us..... ::)   ???
crawling back under rock now....
maybe I'll work today, since looks like I'm getting snowed in tomorrow.
for you married guys out there, went to a friends Birthday lunch yesterday.
Sat at a table with 3 single women two of which were over 40 years old.  It was
refreshing to be at a place where I could do no wrong, and people were charmed by
what I said.  then I went back home, and reality set back in.....  8)
Yea, yea, marry any one of those three and the same would happen.
Exactly. They're thinking the same thing about you and their husbands.
no, they were all single, two were divorced, but currently single women.
single women just behave differently around a man.  That band of gold, makes the nicest guy
in the world, am asshole in 9 to 24 months.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 03:20:29 PM
[...]

Smart guy like you, you could get that done in 6 months. ;)
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 13, 2017, 03:23:17 PM
Alright, time to check out now. Hope to be back tomorrow, as long as I make it to work without getting snowed in. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2017, 03:38:36 PM
[...]

Fortunately, I was an asshole to start with, so expectations were managed.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 03:44:03 PM
[...]

Not true.  They usually manage to change their expectations so you are sure to no longer comply.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2017, 03:54:34 PM
[...]

Damn. What's lower than "asshole"?
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 13, 2017, 04:15:29 PM
[...]

husband....  It's what they all want, till they got one.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 04:27:45 PM
[...]

Just arrived to the discussion, we're talking about the FDA?
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2017, 04:32:33 PM
[...]

Wives. Same basic thing.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 04:59:03 PM
Looks like y'all covered the first chapter of marriage and family relations 101 this afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 05:00:27 PM
Putting the flame to a Sobremesa for a try.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 05:04:37 PM
Had to stop on the way home to try and get a plumbing part for a faucet.  Of course they did not have the part but only the entire $30 piece.  Fuk you I said, Amazon has the Fuk'n part for $10 with free 2-day shipping.  Meanwhile they were claiming you can't buy just the needed part.....Assholes, they must be married.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2017, 05:14:06 PM
Had to stop on the way home to try and get a plumbing part for a faucet.  Of course they did not have the part but only the entire $30 piece.  Fuk you I said, Amazon has the Fuk'n part for $10 with free 2-day shipping.  Meanwhile they were claiming you can't buy just the needed part.....Assholes, they must be married.
Sounds like a business opportunity...start collecting all those pieces and parts inevitably left over from DIY projects and sell them on Amazon.

Afternoon, Tex
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 05:19:49 PM
Had to stop on the way home to try and get a plumbing part for a faucet.  Of course they did not have the part but only the entire $30 piece.  Fuk you I said, Amazon has the Fuk'n part for $10 with free 2-day shipping.  Meanwhile they were claiming you can't buy just the needed part.....Assholes, they must be married.
Sounds like a business opportunity...start collecting all those pieces and parts inevitably left over from DIY projects and sell them on Amazon.

Afternoon, Tex
Afternoon Raz
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 05:19:59 PM
[...]

Older asshole that doesn't want the same things I want.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 05:21:39 PM
Putting the flame to a Sobremesa for a try.
Hope you like it.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 05:22:58 PM
Putting the flame to a Sobremesa for a try.
Hope you like it.
So far quite tasty
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 05:33:23 PM
Weather has moved bands, so we went from 8-12" to 12-18".
Stella!
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 05:38:40 PM
Weather has moved bands, so we went from 8-12" to 12-18".
Stella!
Better buy more booze!
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2017, 05:39:28 PM
Weather has moved bands, so we went from 8-12" to 12-18".
Stella!
Nothing like a woman who gives it her all.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 13, 2017, 06:06:27 PM
take care guys, have a good night, maybe I'll post some snow totals tomorrow.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 06:15:47 PM
take care guys, have a good night, maybe I'll post some snow totals tomorrow.
Stay warm Flip!
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:26:07 PM
Weather has moved bands, so we went from 8-12" to 12-18".
Stella!
Better buy more booze!
I never let that stock get critical.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 06:26:40 PM
Weather has moved bands, so we went from 8-12" to 12-18".
Stella!
Nothing like a woman who gives it her all.
I wouldn't know.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 06:43:08 PM
Weather has moved bands, so we went from 8-12" to 12-18".
Stella!
Nothing like a woman who gives it her all.
I wouldn't know.
Only Dean would know that sort of thing.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 13, 2017, 06:53:55 PM
Weather has moved bands, so we went from 8-12" to 12-18".
Stella!
Better buy more booze!
I never let that stock get critical.
He lets women be critical, but never booze.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 07:32:59 PM
At the Page

Tatuaje Skinny Monsters - Sampler Box/10
$64.10 FS

http://www.cigarpage.com/seventy-five-spring-samplers-deep-deep-savings.html

Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 08:40:56 PM
Evening men.  3 Reynas and water on this pleasant spring evening.   Waiting for the owls.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 08:48:10 PM
Evening men.  3 Reynas and water on this pleasant spring evening.   Waiting for the owls.
Do you have the white label or the black label?
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 13, 2017, 08:49:52 PM
Evening men.  3 Reynas and water on this pleasant spring evening.   Waiting for the owls.
Evening Bean, I have not smoked one of those in a long time.  I will put them on my shirt list.

Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 08:50:07 PM
Evening men.  3 Reynas and water on this pleasant spring evening.   Waiting for the owls.
Do you have the white label or the black label?
It's the black. They call it a corona, but it's more like a smallish robusto.  Don't think I've had the white.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 08:54:03 PM
Evening men.  3 Reynas and water on this pleasant spring evening.   Waiting for the owls.
Do you have the white label or the black label?
Is it snowpacalypse yet?
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 09:27:26 PM
Evening men.  3 Reynas and water on this pleasant spring evening.   Waiting for the owls.
Do you have the white label or the black label?
It's the black. They call it a corona, but it's more like a smallish robusto.  Don't think I've had the white.
White label was used the first year it was released, I think 2012.  Don't know if I have any left...
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 13, 2017, 09:28:16 PM
Evening men.  3 Reynas and water on this pleasant spring evening.   Waiting for the owls.
Do you have the white label or the black label?
Is it snowpacalypse yet?
Not supposed to start until 11-12.  Snowing in DC/MD.
Title: Re: 3/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 13, 2017, 09:28:47 PM
Evening men.  3 Reynas and water on this pleasant spring evening.   Waiting for the owls.
Do you have the white label or the black label?
It's the black. They call it a corona, but it's more like a smallish robusto.  Don't think I've had the white.
White label was used the first year it was released, I think 2012.  Don't know if I have any left...
We'll, like she said, I'm enjoying the black one.