BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2017
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2017, 10:37:33 AM »

« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2017, 10:38:25 AM »

« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2017, 10:42:43 AM »

God Help Us All!

First no more porn at work laws for govt employees and now this with it all on top of daylight savings time trauma.

Democrat TX state rep proposes fines for masturbation...

With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

State Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Houston Democrat, filed House Bill 4260 Friday, which would fine men $100 for masturbating

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/

A satirical joke bill to clog the system and take yet another shot at religion... nice.
Or just looking to start up a nice curse jar fundraiser.

I find the other irony that a (R) Representative places his stance of abortion on information that one could find in a biology book... really.
Abortion Nuts which includes both for and against extremists from both sides never base anything on reality.
Fundamental truth.

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2017, 10:43:21 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2017
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2017, 10:46:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?

Not too bad. Temps back in the 50's this week. Yesterday had a few hours of sub-freezing, so probably half the plants that started budding will probably have a rough time... but me, I'm well.

« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2017, 10:51:06 AM »

Morning Steve.  Yea, when I was down a couple of weeks ago, it was nice to see bulbs, Bradford Pears, some magnolias, azaleas etc starting to bloom.  Hope the freeze doesn't damage the blooms at the Masters.

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2017, 10:59:57 AM »

For us, winter finally decided to show up in the middle of March.  First stretch of a week or more of freezing temps started on Friday.  Sheesh.  Now Stella barreling down on us.

http://giphy.com/gifs/3oEjHVYjpLGpYSYJ0c

« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2017, 11:01:45 AM »

Terrible thing here, happened this morning.  Aiken County borders Georgia in the Augusta area.

AIKEN COUNTY, SC (WIS) -

The South Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating after two South Carolina Department of Transportation workers were struck and killed by a hit-and-run.

Highway Patrol officials say that incident happened on Augusta Road near Atomic Road on Monday morning.

Law enforcement officials have located the vehicle in connection with this case, but have not said anything further about the suspect.

« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2017, 11:04:19 AM »

Looks like an emergency services conference at the Homeless Shelter.  Cops, fire trucks and ambulances all over the place down there.

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2017, 11:27:40 AM »

16 Reasons Not To Live In California

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/16-reasons-not-live-california
"#2....In what is sounding like a broken record, California once again ranked dead last in Chief Executive magazine’s annual Best and Worst States for Business survey of CEOs – as it has all 12 years the survey has been conducted. Texas, meanwhile, earned the top spot for the 12th straight year."
And the Calilfornians streaming to Texas are trying to f'k things up here as well.
But you have to realize that most of them aren't native Californians, but those that originally went there for the California dream....making them the worst of the Commiefornians.
was the California dream to sit in Schwabbes drugstore, and be discovered for the movies?
hello boys..

« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2017, 11:42:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
It is East of him, southeast to be exact, but still east....

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2017, 11:45:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
It is East of him, southeast to be exact, but still east....
Yea, yea Flip.....a.....thanks for joining us..... ::)   ???

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2017, 11:49:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret...
Howdy, Steve. How's things down east?
That's not east, that's south, we're east.
It is East of him, southeast to be exact, but still east....
Sheesh the state is on the Atlantic coast. That's east.

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2017, 12:48:11 PM »

Free Shipping over $35  at Famous Today:  SNOWDAYSHIP

Of course that means you can't use any other discount code with it.

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2017, 01:18:57 PM »

Free Shipping over $35  at Famous Today:  SNOWDAYSHIP

Of course that means you can't use any other discount code with it.
Just watch out for the "we're so behind, our bad" e-mails coming later this week.