Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2016, 08:20:33 PM »

Sheesh, there is some testiness on the banter today.
There is? Just sounded like Banter to me.
Testiness is the new normal.
Testiness is a fundamental component of the Banter. It's moderated some since JWack got a real job, but still...

« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2016, 08:26:46 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
I personally don't mind being called a slacker. Just as long as I'm called.
When compared to Dean we're all slackers in so many ways.
Agreed. I'll tell you right now that if I ever retire I won't be doing ANYTHING.
I will do a lot of things, Fishing, tying flies, shooting, drinking, smoking, reading and watching tv to name most of them
Indeed, except for the fishing, tying flies, and watching TV part.  Substitute riding the schitt out of my motorcycle and world peace.
I can buy the first item but you will be busier than Dean and still never get anywhere with the second.

« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2016, 09:02:16 PM »

Bunch of damn SLACKERS!!!!

I left at 10:30 this morning and only 1 page since then.  Pretty sad bunch.
Unlike you, some of us had to actually work today, not just endure bullshit. ;-)
I personally don't mind being called a slacker. Just as long as I'm called.
When compared to Dean we're all slackers in so many ways.
Agreed. I'll tell you right now that if I ever retire I won't be doing ANYTHING.
I will do a lot of things, Fishing, tying flies, shooting, drinking, smoking, reading and watching tv to name most of them
Indeed, except for the fishing, tying flies, and watching TV part.  Substitute riding the schitt out of my motorcycle and world peace.
I can buy the first item but you will be busier than Dean and still never get anywhere with the second.
But if I have half as much adventure as Dean trying then who cares?

« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2016, 09:02:36 PM »

Well we can't just have dicks on here with out testes.

« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2016, 09:15:41 PM »

Well we can't just have dicks on here with out testes.
TWSS

« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2016, 09:20:43 PM »

Triple digits forecast for this entire week, with f'n high dewpoints to go with. All you CA folks thinking about moving here, take note.

« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2016, 09:55:16 PM »

Triple digits forecast for this entire week, with f'n high dewpoints to go with. All you CA folks thinking about moving here, take note.
Sheesh.

« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2016, 09:57:52 PM »

Triple digits forecast for this entire week, with f'n high dewpoints to go with. All you CA folks thinking about moving here, take note.
Hell what's another week it has been that way for a month.  Been a hot-ass summer this year for sure.

« Reply #158 on: August 01, 2016, 09:59:08 PM »

Well we can't just have dicks on here with out testes.
You must be the scrotum to hold all that equipment ;D

« Reply #159 on: August 01, 2016, 10:01:02 PM »

Well we can't just have dicks on here with out testes.
You must be the scrotum to hold all that equipment ;D
I guess that's better than being called scumbag.

« Reply #160 on: August 01, 2016, 10:04:35 PM »

Well we can't just have dicks on here with out testes.
You must be the scrotum to hold all that equipment ;D
I guess that's better than being called scumbag.
LOL, probably so

« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2016, 10:06:06 PM »

Guess I will go to sleep so I can open this place up in the morning.

« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2016, 10:15:48 PM »

Guess I will go to sleep so I can open this place up in the morning.
Doesn't Uncle Tony do that?  You just set up the chairs.

« Reply #163 on: August 01, 2016, 10:23:38 PM »

Guess I will go to sleep so I can open this place up in the morning.
Nighty night.

« Reply #164 on: August 01, 2016, 10:24:47 PM »

Guess I will go to sleep so I can open this place up in the morning.
Doesn't Uncle Tony do that?  You just set up the chairs.
Let's not get picky. Banter is a team sport.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12